UFC 211: JUST BLEED!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UFC 211: JUST BLEED!

Damn Bruce Buffer, roll those R's when you say EL PANTERRRRRRRRRAAAAA!!!!! Lets go baby! Grab the bull by the WEBBOS!!!

Comment

COME ON YAIR!!! A LA VERGA!!!

Comment

COME ON YAIR!!! A LA VERGA!!!

Comment

FUCKING SHITTY ASS CUTMAN!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Comment

FUCKING SHITTY ASS CUTMAN!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Comment

Damn, just wasn't ready for a fight like this yet. Man I wanted him to win so bad. Still can't believe the cutman didn't even endswell that eye after the first round though, straight up amateur shit right there.

eek, one man party thread....

Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 05-13-2017, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Damn, just wasn't ready for a fight like this yet. Man I wanted him to win so bad. Still can't believe the cutman didn't even endswell that eye after the first round though, straight up amateur shit right there.

eek, one man party thread....

Comment

God dammit Alvarez, that fight was on fire and you screwed it all up.
                  Originally posted by Black Dynamite
                  Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

God dammit Alvarez, that fight was on fire and you screwed it all up.
                    Originally posted by Black Dynamite
                    Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

That was a crazy ass show.

I am gutted over Yair losing, was bracing the whole time as was my brother. It was a bad night for la raza, all the Latinos got shut out.

No mention of Fabricio in regards to the heavyweight conversation on greatest and potential challengers to Stipe. Interesting.

Al Iquinta was in the crowd... interesting.

In general, WSOF was the minor leagues as their alumni showed tonight. Branch may have won but his fight was the one dud of the night and Jessica Aguilar got plain shut out.

Best UFC event of the year so far, am I right?

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
                      http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
                      Originally posted by Big Pete
                      0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
                      http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Comment

That was a crazy ass show.

I am gutted over Yair losing, was bracing the whole time as was my brother. It was a bad night for la raza, all the Latinos got shut out.

No mention of Fabricio in regards to the heavyweight conversation on greatest and potential challengers to Stipe. Interesting.

Al Iquinta was in the crowd... interesting.

In general, WSOF was the minor leagues as their alumni showed tonight. Branch may have won but his fight was the one dud of the night and Jessica Aguilar got plain shut out.

Best UFC event of the year so far, am I right?

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
                        http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
                        Originally posted by Big Pete
                        0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
                        http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Comment

Prelims were fun. How far has Eddie Alvarez fallen though? Guy went from main eventing with McGregor in NEW York to getting busted down to prelims. Then again I understand the prelims also need a hook to get viewers so it delivered in that aspect.

Joanna looks unstoppable. I can't see anybody putting her down.

Yair looked like a fish out of water. Frankie just put him on his back and obliterated him with ease. Frankie is still one of the best in the world, it's just a bummer he can't get past Aldo. I hope he moves back up to LW. I think he can still be a force in that division.

Stipe is for real. This was a fight I thought might not go his way but the guy has some impressive power. JDS had a very questionable perhaps strategy. He put his back to the fence A LOT and it was just strange to see him not be the one coming forward. Stipe showed no fear of his striking and JDS just seemed stunted.
                          Last edited by vendrell; 05-14-2017, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Prelims were fun. How far has Eddie Alvarez fallen though? Guy went from main eventing with McGregor in NEW York to getting busted down to prelims. Then again I understand the prelims also need a hook to get viewers so it delivered in that aspect.

Joanna looks unstoppable. I can't see anybody putting her down.

Yair looked like a fish out of water. Frankie just put him on his back and obliterated him with ease. Frankie is still one of the best in the world, it's just a bummer he can't get past Aldo. I hope he moves back up to LW. I think he can still be a force in that division.

Stipe is for real. This was a fight I thought might not go his way but the guy has some impressive power. JDS had a very questionable perhaps strategy. He put his back to the fence A LOT and it was just strange to see him not be the one coming forward. Stipe showed no fear of his striking and JDS just seemed stunted.

Comment

Good show. All of my guys lost badly. Best fight of the night was women's title fight for sure, Joana is the best technical striker in the UFC, man or woman. Her opponent last night was a scrapper, reminded me of Wanderlei. Excellent 5 round title fight. JDS looked plain shot, Stipe Miocic is seriously one dangerous motherfucker.

Comment

Good show. All of my guys lost badly. Best fight of the night was women's title fight for sure, Joana is the best technical striker in the UFC, man or woman. Her opponent last night was a scrapper, reminded me of Wanderlei. Excellent 5 round title fight. JDS looked plain shot, Stipe Miocic is seriously one dangerous motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X