Georges St-Pierre vs. Michael Bisping announced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georges St-Pierre vs. Michael Bisping announced

So this has just been announced Georges St-Pierre will battle Michael Bisping for the UFC middleweight title later this year.

http://www.espn.co.uk/mma/story/_/id...ate-determined

Re: Georges St-Pierre vs. Michael Bisping announced

Romero???

This is kind of some bullshit

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

Romero???

This is kind of some bullshit

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

Yea I thought he was suppose to fight Romero in like June?

Comment

Yea I thought he was suppose to fight Romero in like June?

Comment

It's literally the biggest fight they could make. It's not about who was next or what was right...it's about money. Why does this shock anyone?

Comment

It's literally the biggest fight they could make. It's not about who was next or what was right...it's about money. Why does this shock anyone?

Comment

Kind of a weird matchup, I'd rather see both guys fight somebody else really.

Comment

Kind of a weird matchup, I'd rather see both guys fight somebody else really.

Comment

Go Gay for Jesus just got fucked out of a rightful title shot... Not that it is shocking for the UFC to fuck over fighters
                    Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
                    Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

Go Gay for Jesus just got fucked out of a rightful title shot... Not that it is shocking for the UFC to fuck over fighters
                      Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
                      Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

I just hope GSP doesn't come back and get humiliated by Bisping. I'm a big fan of the guy but at his age, with his serious knee injuries, and that lay off...Bisping is a tall order for your first fight back. From the UFC vantage point, I get it. These two have been around the UFC for a long time, Bisping finally got the gold and GSP's first fight back. It's a money fight. With that said though, I feel they could of tossed GSP in there with Nate Diaz and it would have been just as if not a bigger fight. Or just have him fight Woodley if he gets passed wonderboy tonight. Or Robbie Lawler. There were so many options at welterweight for the guy that would have done big.

Comment

I just hope GSP doesn't come back and get humiliated by Bisping. I'm a big fan of the guy but at his age, with his serious knee injuries, and that lay off...Bisping is a tall order for your first fight back. From the UFC vantage point, I get it. These two have been around the UFC for a long time, Bisping finally got the gold and GSP's first fight back. It's a money fight. With that said though, I feel they could of tossed GSP in there with Nate Diaz and it would have been just as if not a bigger fight. Or just have him fight Woodley if he gets passed wonderboy tonight. Or Robbie Lawler. There were so many options at welterweight for the guy that would have done big.

Comment

Working...
                          X