T-Mobile Arena
    Paradise, Nevada

Main Card(pay per view)

UFC Womens World Bantamweight Championship
    Amanda Nunes(c) vs Ronda Rousey

vs

Amanda Nunes Tale of the Tape Ronda Rousey
    Nationality
    5 ft 8 in (1.73 m) Height 5 ft 7 in (170 cm)
    135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st) Weight 135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st)
    69.0 in (175 cm) Reach 66.0 in (168 cm)
    28 Age 29
    13-4 MMA record 12-1

UFC World Bantamweight Championship
    Dominick Cruz(c) vs Cody Garbrandt

vs

Cruz Tale of the Tape Garbrandt
    Nationality
    5 ft 8 in (1.73 m) Height 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
    135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st) Weight 135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st)
    68.0 in (173 cm) Reach 65.0 in (165 cm)
    31 Age 25
    22-1 MMA record 10-0

T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Lineker

Dong Hyun Kim vs. Tarec Saffiedine

Louis Smolka vs. Ray Borg

Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)

Johny Hendricks vs. Neil Magny

Mike Pyle vs. Alex Garcia

Antônio Carlos Júnior vs. Marvin Vettori

Brandon Thatch vs. Niko Price

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Alex Oliveira vs. Tim Means

Ronda returns for the first time since she was brutally knocked out by Holly Holm 13 months ago, she's going against the current Womens Bantamweight Champ, "Lioness" Amanda Nunes. Nunes destroyed Miesha Tate for the belt back at UFC 200, currently riding a 4 fight win streak that goes back to 2014 with wins over Tate, Valentina Shevchenko, Sara McMann, and Ronda's Four Horsewomen stablemate Shayna Baszler. These women are going to go 5 rounds for the strap on Friday night.

Also the men's Bantamweight title will be on the line when Cruz, one of the finest mixed martial artists of all time in my opinion, defends the strap against young prospect out of Faber's Alpha Male team, undefeated 25 year old Cody Garbrandt. Garbrandt is coming off of a huge upset win over Thomas Almeida while Cruz just closed down his trilogy with Faber winning the rubber match.

Undercard features Johny Hendricks and TJ Dillashaw. Post your thoughts on this card in this thread.

Also, mods can we get this stickied(and the UFC 206 thread unstickied) and possibly get a Vbookie for this up in another thread(or edited into this thread)?
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 12-27-2016, 02:21 PM.

Re: UFC 207: Rousey vs Nunes

Not sure who wins between Ronda or Nunes but I really hope Nunes knocks Ronda out. The way in which she's been coddled by the UFC and getting to avoid any kind of media work from the embedded stuff, to press conferences and apparently won't even do the weigh-ins when no other fighter would be allowed to do this, along with the appalling way in which they've barely promoted Nunes (They legit just reuploded a hype for Nunes from 200 and slapped '207' on it because Rogan complained about her not getting any promotion ). Wouldn't surprise me if Ronda won but I really hope not, fack her.

See Cruz pretty handily dismantling Cody as well. Shame Cain/Werdum is off, that would have been dope.

Comment

Not sure who wins between Ronda or Nunes but I really hope Nunes knocks Ronda out. The way in which she's been coddled by the UFC and getting to avoid any kind of media work from the embedded stuff, to press conferences and apparently won't even do the weigh-ins when no other fighter would be allowed to do this, along with the appalling way in which they've barely promoted Nunes (They legit just reuploded a hype for Nunes from 200 and slapped '207' on it because Rogan complained about her not getting any promotion ). Wouldn't surprise me if Ronda won but I really hope not, fack her.

See Cruz pretty handily dismantling Cody as well. Shame Cain/Werdum is off, that would have been dope.

Comment

Don't think Ronda's head is in it. She's gonna get wasted in round one.

Comment

Don't think Ronda's head is in it. She's gonna get wasted in round one.

Comment

Rowdy by armbar in round one.

Hope Cody KO's Cruz. He's from the area I live in, so the hype here is crazy.

2x PW Power 25 Winner

Currently Playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild and NBA 2K17

PW Game of the Year 2016 - Voting now open.

Comment

Rowdy by armbar in round one.

Hope Cody KO's Cruz. He's from the area I live in, so the hype here is crazy.

2x PW Power 25 Winner

Currently Playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild and NBA 2K17

PW Game of the Year 2016 - Voting now open.

Comment

Beat me to it, was gonna write this up tonight...thanks Shin! Nicely done.

I'll get a vBookie up tonight to go along with this

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Beat me to it, was gonna write this up tonight...thanks Shin! Nicely done.

I'll get a vBookie up tonight to go along with this

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Hell yeah bubba, I had the day off and I was bored as fuck.

Man I want to see Ronda come in and hit a Judo throw and finish it in ten seconds, I just don't see it happening though. Nunes is sharp as a tack. [MENTION=6797]SensesFailed[/MENTION] who you got in this?

Comment

Hell yeah bubba, I had the day off and I was bored as fuck.

Man I want to see Ronda come in and hit a Judo throw and finish it in ten seconds, I just don't see it happening though. Nunes is sharp as a tack. [MENTION=6797]SensesFailed[/MENTION] who you got in this?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkman View Post
                        Not sure who wins between Ronda or Nunes but I really hope Nunes knocks Ronda out. The way in which she's been coddled by the UFC and getting to avoid any kind of media work from the embedded stuff, to press conferences and apparently won't even do the weigh-ins when no other fighter would be allowed to do this
                        She was spotted at the last show, somebody got some great pics:

Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkman View Post
                          Not sure who wins between Ronda or Nunes but I really hope Nunes knocks Ronda out. The way in which she's been coddled by the UFC and getting to avoid any kind of media work from the embedded stuff, to press conferences and apparently won't even do the weigh-ins when no other fighter would be allowed to do this
                          She was spotted at the last show, somebody got some great pics:

Spoiler

Comment

I hope Nunes chokes Rousey out and sends her into Hollywood with a loss.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

I hope Nunes chokes Rousey out and sends her into Hollywood with a loss.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

Working...
                              X