UFC 207: Rousey vs Nunes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UFC 207: Rousey vs Nunes

I don't think Rousey came back to lose, she came back to take back her throne.

*Actual footage of Rousey training that will have you saying, that's not Ronda!!!

And its not like there are no blue prints to beating Nunes!

Side note, damn you AKA!!! You giveth, and you taketh away!!! I was really looking forward to Cain vs Fabricio, but of course injury put a stop to it. Just like I was dying to see Jacare vs Rockhold and DC vs Johnson. AKA... dafuq?
    Last edited by Dose; 12-28-2016, 04:11 AM.

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Originally posted by Big Pete
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Comment

I don't think Rousey came back to lose, she came back to take back her throne.

*Actual footage of Rousey training that will have you saying, that's not Ronda!!!

And its not like there are no blue prints to beating Nunes!

Side note, damn you AKA!!! You giveth, and you taketh away!!! I was really looking forward to Cain vs Fabricio, but of course injury put a stop to it. Just like I was dying to see Jacare vs Rockhold and DC vs Johnson. AKA... dafuq?

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
      http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
      Originally posted by Big Pete
      0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
      http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
        She was spotted at the last show, somebody got some great pics:

Spoiler
        I agree, MMA Media is absolutely horrendous outside of Ariel Helwani but 'having a grudge against the media' because they might ask about you losing to Holly Holm is a poor excuse to be ducking the media especially when every other fighter has to do media. They've pulled McGregor and Nick Diaz off cards for not wanting to do any media in the past so I don't get why she gets away with this just because she is represented by WME (Which is a pretty big conflict of interest in itself).

I mean for Christ sakes, they had to have her sign posters in a room by herself because God forbid anybody mentions the Holm loss. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
          She was spotted at the last show, somebody got some great pics:

Spoiler
          I agree, MMA Media is absolutely horrendous outside of Ariel Helwani but 'having a grudge against the media' because they might ask about you losing to Holly Holm is a poor excuse to be ducking the media especially when every other fighter has to do media. They've pulled McGregor and Nick Diaz off cards for not wanting to do any media in the past so I don't get why she gets away with this just because she is represented by WME (Which is a pretty big conflict of interest in itself).

I mean for Christ sakes, they had to have her sign posters in a room by herself because God forbid anybody mentions the Holm loss. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkman View Post

To me, this is a reason why I don't think Ronda is there mentally and I'm picking Nunes.

If she's going to such lengths to avoid discussing the fight, she's not over it and it's still haunting her.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

To me, this is a reason why I don't think Ronda is there mentally and I'm picking Nunes.

If she's going to such lengths to avoid discussing the fight, she's not over it and it's still haunting her.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

UFC 207: vBookie Thread

New rule: PLEASE POST YOUR BETS WHEN PLACED

This will help in the case of a fight cancellation. Injury, typical cancellation will be a invalid fight and we'll work on getting you a refund if posted prior to cancellation.

If a fighter misses weight, they'll be considered the loser in the event the fight is cancelled.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

UFC 207: vBookie Thread

New rule: PLEASE POST YOUR BETS WHEN PLACED

This will help in the case of a fight cancellation. Injury, typical cancellation will be a invalid fight and we'll work on getting you a refund if posted prior to cancellation.

If a fighter misses weight, they'll be considered the loser in the event the fight is cancelled.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

She's just mad about the way they turned on her after the loss, I don't think it's to avoid talking about the Holm fight but she doesn't want to give them anything because they are unworthy amateurs, they went from being all over her nuts to talking about her like she's trash. Fuck'em.

I agree though that the double standard is ridiculous, the crap they pulled with Conor doing the same thing was nothing more than a power play, it came back to bite them in the ass because UFC 200 sucked.

Comment

She's just mad about the way they turned on her after the loss, I don't think it's to avoid talking about the Holm fight but she doesn't want to give them anything because they are unworthy amateurs, they went from being all over her nuts to talking about her like she's trash. Fuck'em.

I agree though that the double standard is ridiculous, the crap they pulled with Conor doing the same thing was nothing more than a power play, it came back to bite them in the ass because UFC 200 sucked.

Comment

Awesome, apparently when merging threads you lose the vBookie? Damn.

New one coming up shortly.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Awesome, apparently when merging threads you lose the vBookie? Damn.

New one coming up shortly.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Honestly I'm feeling more excited for the co- main, Cruz is at god levels of trash talk and he's just picking apart Cody any time they encounter each other in an interview. Can't see past Dom but it is interesting to me because Cody has that power to end a fight at any point. Prediction is Cruz will be too smart and too unorthodox to be caught by the big power punch.

The whole Ronda doing no media is absolute bullshit, we've seen before guys get pulled off cards for not doing media. Just Dana coddling his best friend i guess.

Comment

Honestly I'm feeling more excited for the co- main, Cruz is at god levels of trash talk and he's just picking apart Cody any time they encounter each other in an interview. Can't see past Dom but it is interesting to me because Cody has that power to end a fight at any point. Prediction is Cruz will be too smart and too unorthodox to be caught by the big power punch.

The whole Ronda doing no media is absolute bullshit, we've seen before guys get pulled off cards for not doing media. Just Dana coddling his best friend i guess.

Comment

Getting the same red flags that I got with Ronda before the Holly fight.

Holm: Ronda tried way too hard to get into her head

Nunes: Ronda trying way too hard to look like a cold, bad-ass type that has no reason to worry about her last loss.

When Ronda tries this hard to play as something, it's a gigantic caution sign.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X