Conor vs Mayweather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conor vs Mayweather

I really don't want this fight. Floyd is so boring in ring. I am a huge boxing fan. But floyd is horrible tv.
    I am your God

Comment

This fight is becoming a reality: http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Rep...erfight-117343

Comment

This fight is becoming a reality: http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Rep...erfight-117343

Comment

I still think it's a bad idea for Conor (I mean, except it'll be bank), but it would be great if he could could land one great punch and floor Mayweather, just to shut up boxing elitists.
          Originally posted by Black Dynamite
          Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

I still think it's a bad idea for Conor (I mean, except it'll be bank), but it would be great if he could could land one great punch and floor Mayweather, just to shut up boxing elitists.
            Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

Comment

It's like the sport of MMA has been building up to this ever since the beginning. It's funny to me how MMA fans/Conor haters are more worried about him defending his belt against Khabib or Furgeson, those guys are like fleas on a dogs nuts compared to what a Mayweather fight would mean.

Comment

It's like the sport of MMA has been building up to this ever since the beginning. It's funny to me how MMA fans/Conor haters are more worried about him defending his belt against Khabib or Furgeson, those guys are like fleas on a dogs nuts compared to what a Mayweather fight would mean.

Comment

Because.. he's a champion in MMA and hasn't defended a fucking title yet... You know, could just be a fucking thought.
                  Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
                  Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

Because.. he's a champion in MMA and hasn't defended a fucking title yet... You know, could just be a fucking thought.
                    Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
                    Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

Still gotta give him a bit of credit for ambition, despite not yet defending a title, first he went up to a bigger stronger weight class, now he's challenging one of the top athletes of a completely different sport. He's certainly not taking the path of least resistance.

Comment

Still gotta give him a bit of credit for ambition, despite not yet defending a title, first he went up to a bigger stronger weight class, now he's challenging one of the top athletes of a completely different sport. He's certainly not taking the path of least resistance.

Comment

I find it comical to think that Conor could draw on a level that would make it worth Floyd's hassle. In all reality boxing is still global and MMA is still regional. There are better and bigger drawing fights in boxing for Floyd that would make him more money than Conor and he isn't wasting his time.

I just don't see the interest in this for Floyd at all. Conor has everything to gain. If I was Floyd I wouldn't waste my time replying to any of this.

If it did ever happen I predict that Floyd would frustrate Conor to the point that Conor would probably earn himself a DQ.

As a boxing elitist this match is irrelevant. A larger person in Conor who is currently active fighting fights a boxer who hasn't fought a competitive fight since 2014. Crushing the aged Pacman and the nothing Berto meant nothing. Conor fighting GGG would be thousand times more interesting. Stipe vs Klitschko would be a million times more interesting to me. Fighting any fighter who has current KO power at any given time would be instantly so much more interesting.
                          Last edited by Theend; 02-17-2017, 01:17 PM.
                          I am your God

Comment

I find it comical to think that Conor could draw on a level that would make it worth Floyd's hassle. In all reality boxing is still global and MMA is still regional. There are better and bigger drawing fights in boxing for Floyd that would make him more money than Conor and he isn't wasting his time.

I just don't see the interest in this for Floyd at all. Conor has everything to gain. If I was Floyd I wouldn't waste my time replying to any of this.

If it did ever happen I predict that Floyd would frustrate Conor to the point that Conor would probably earn himself a DQ.

As a boxing elitist this match is irrelevant. A larger person in Conor who is currently active fighting fights a boxer who hasn't fought a competitive fight since 2014. Crushing the aged Pacman and the nothing Berto meant nothing. Conor fighting GGG would be thousand times more interesting. Stipe vs Klitschko would be a million times more interesting to me. Fighting any fighter who has current KO power at any given time would be instantly so much more interesting.
                            I am your God

Comment

Originally posted by Theend View Post

I think you're underestimating the kind of global reach MMA, and more specifically Conor has a tad bit. As to why Floyd would waste his time with Conor. I think it's pretty simple. He doesn't take him seriously. He sees this as an easy fight, and easy money. All the while in an MMA/boxing clash that has the potential to be a historical occasion
                              Fuck The Revival!

Comment

Originally posted by Theend View Post

I think you're underestimating the kind of global reach MMA, and more specifically Conor has a tad bit. As to why Floyd would waste his time with Conor. I think it's pretty simple. He doesn't take him seriously. He sees this as an easy fight, and easy money. All the while in an MMA/boxing clash that has the potential to be a historical occasion
                                Fuck The Revival!

Comment

Working...
                                X