No announcement yet.

What if Vince chose Bret over Shawn?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What if Vince chose Bret over Shawn?

Aside from Shawn's almost assured overdose-related death, this thread makes me so wish that Vince had gone with Bret instead.

I didn't click on the link, but is the premise that only Bret OR Shawn stays then? Holding onto even a bitter Shawn would be nice as far as having an extra player to occasionally do something with (i.e., whenever Shawn decides to play ball).
    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

Comment

Aside from Shawn's almost assured overdose-related death, this thread makes me so wish that Vince had gone with Bret instead.

I didn't click on the link, but is the premise that only Bret OR Shawn stays then? Holding onto even a bitter Shawn would be nice as far as having an extra player to occasionally do something with (i.e., whenever Shawn decides to play ball).
      : 04/02/11}:forever&always
      ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
      http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

Comment

I agree with Baker about Ken Shamrock and Test doing better in this universe. I can see them getting a run with the title.

I also think the New Age Outlaws would be fine as well. I always thought that they didn't need DX. They were already over.

Comment

I agree with Baker about Ken Shamrock and Test doing better in this universe. I can see them getting a run with the title.

I also think the New Age Outlaws would be fine as well. I always thought that they didn't need DX. They were already over.

Comment

Working...
          X