Will Taker Get Inducted Into The HOF?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Taker Get Inducted Into The HOF?

This is just an interesting scenario to me. If you go on youtube, there are actually quite a few videos of Taker meeting with fans for charity, doing autograph sessions, signing autographs and other stuff like that. But he rarely ever goes on any of the major late night talk shows; I don't think he's ever been ESPN, even htough he has done some promotional work with the NBA (I forgot the circumstances of that appearance).

That being said, considering his history, do you think it's likely he will receive a normal Hall of Fame induction? And if so, will it be in character or will he come out as Mark Calloway and for the first time ever, he'll break character on the WWE Network and on a heavily promoted WWE event that is normaly broadcasted for an hour on USA, and he'll go into the Hall of Fame?

Personally, I have no idea what to expect. I am hoping that his career is winding down because he character is very boring but there's no doubt that he has solidified himself as a pro wrestling and WWE Hall of Famer.

Re: Will Taker Get Inducted Into The HOF?

Of course he'll get inducted, and I think the guy that accepts will be identical to a former WWE Superstar who called himself the American Bad Ass.

$

Comment

Of course he'll get inducted, and I think the guy that accepts will be identical to a former WWE Superstar who called himself the American Bad Ass.

$

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgore
        I can see that happening. Bet it'll happen within a yr or two.
        First set of inductees for Titans: Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Undertaker

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgore
          I can see that happening. Bet it'll happen within a yr or two.
          First set of inductees for Titans: Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Undertaker

Comment

Who do you guys think will induct him? I'd prefer either Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley or Kane.

Comment

Who do you guys think will induct him? I'd prefer either Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley or Kane.

Comment

There will be no issues with him breaking kayfabe at the Hall of Fame since he is retiring. They don't have an aura to try to maintain.

And it isn't like this wasn't released over 15 years ago.

I think Vince will induct him, like he did with Austin. Taker is his favourite character.

Comment

There will be no issues with him breaking kayfabe at the Hall of Fame since he is retiring. They don't have an aura to try to maintain.

I think Vince will induct him, like he did with Austin. Taker is his favourite character.

Comment

Originally posted by mx518 View Post
                    It should be Bruce Prichard. Fellow Texan, his first manager in WWE, and the guy who came up with the idea for The Undertaker gimmick.

Comment

Originally posted by mx518 View Post
                      It should be Bruce Prichard. Fellow Texan, his first manager in WWE, and the guy who came up with the idea for The Undertaker gimmick.

Comment

Originally posted by Strobe

This was the DVD about him, right? I've seen clips of it but not the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Strobe

This was the DVD about him, right? I've seen clips of it but not the whole thing.

Comment

Of course he'll be inducted and yeah it will just be as himself, not a zombie. If vince doesn't induct him which I think he will, it should be Kane.

Comment

Of course he'll be inducted and yeah it will just be as himself, not a zombie. If vince doesn't induct him which I think he will, it should be Kane.

Comment

Working...
                              X