PW History Draft - Round One - Oncall vs Jack Nichols

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PW History Draft - Round One - Oncall vs Jack Nichols

Thanks for the votes peeps! I feel as though my card is superior from top to bottom, and obviously I am biased because its my card.

Although [MENTION=27589]Oncall[/MENTION] had some of my favorite performers of all time. Ricky Steamboat, Dean Malenko are who I think about when Im thinking about true technicians. Harley Race is a bonified badass wrestler. Then Verne Gagne who was always a pleasure to watch after the fact, so smooth in the ring, I actually tried to pick him up before but Oncall snagged him.

I personally think that my card is selling out arenas all over the US. With that said taste is taste and my taste isn't everything.

Hopefully I can pull a New England Patriots here and come back.

Oncall - Nice card and good luck. I like how you gave stipulations to most of your matches, that was something I struggled with hence giving "fan fic" scenarios instead.

Banner Credit: Spike

Comment

Yours is pretty good as well [MENTION=104201]Jack Nichols[/MENTION] There'd be no shame in losing to a card of that quality, the main in particular and I also love your use of JBL and Jake

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
      I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
      Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

Yours is pretty good as well [MENTION=104201]Jack Nichols[/MENTION] There'd be no shame in losing to a card of that quality, the main in particular and I also love your use of JBL and Jake

I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not

Comment

Since i've won, i'm stealing Mick Foley and JBL who will now revert to his APA Bradshaw gimmick.

Comment

Since i've won, i'm stealing Mick Foley and JBL who will now revert to his APA Bradshaw gimmick.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncall View Post
              What about Mick? I was very tempted to put the deranged Mankind on my final card but then decided my card worked better with Cactus Jack. Lets not forget about Dude Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncall View Post
                What about Mick? I was very tempted to put the deranged Mankind on my final card but then decided my card worked better with Cactus Jack. Lets not forget about Dude Love.

Comment

Working...
                X