Announcement

Collapse

Fan Fiction Rules & Guidelines

THE RULES & GUIDELINES OF FAN FICTION

-There will be no flaming (insulting), spamming (making stupid, inane posts) and flame-baiting (luring someone into flaming you).

-You can't use deceased wrestlers. The only exception to this rule is if you're doing a federation that takes place in the 80s or something similar.

-Keep everything regarding your federation in one thread.

-There are three places where you can advertise a federation: in the thread of that federation, in your signature and in the Fed Thread. Nowhere else, if we find any advertising elsewhere, you will receive a warning for SPAM.

-Don't expect to get reviews from other people if you don't give reviews yourself. If you don't want any feedback to your shows, fine.

-Don't give feedback in the middle of a show. Posting in the middle of a show will result in deletion of your post and a warning for spam.

-You are not expected to leave a full on review of the show (though you can if you like). All you are required to do is to write a few comments with some substance behind them. This in no way shape or form means you can post one line reviews, they will be deleted and warned. So donít post something like "Wow, great show! 9/10!".

-Even though it is creative writing, due to board rules we cannot allow racial and/or homophobic slurs/insults/etc. in your feds. This type of language will be warned immediately. And please note - racism is an automatic ban.

-Don't get mad when someone rips your show to pieces. Use the criticism in a positive way and use it to increase the quality of your federation. When someone insults you instead of giving good feedback, report that post to the Moderators.

-Don't bump your thread to the top if you've written nothing new in days. It just pushes other threads that are active down.

-If you're going to write a federation, put some effort in it. Stuff with horrendous grammar and spelling and no punctuation will be deleted. So will posts that only have ten or so sentences. They are regarded as spam. If you don't put effort into writing, don't even bother.

-If you're tired of your current federation and want to start a new one or return to an older federation, your current one must have at least four regular shows and a Pay-Per-View. This is done to prevent threads that have one or two posts in it. If you don't follow this rule, you'll be forbidden to start a new federation or return to an old federation for two weeks. If you make a fed within two weeks of the first one closing or return to an old fed, will we lock your thread, and it will not be opened for ANOTHER two weeks. For example, if you leave your thread on the 1st of the month and then make another one on the 10th, we will lock your new thread until the 24th. Two weeks from the opening of your new thread, remember that folks! For those whos fed follow the 'DVD Format' your fed must have contained at least four chapters in order to bypass the two week rule.

- Posters are now allowed a second fed, providing they have proven their commitment to their first fed. Permission to start a second fed will be granted from the moderating team. We will not consider anyone whose fed has not lasted at least two pay-per-views, however, this does not guarantee we will say yes.

- Two feds at a time Max.

- If you have two running at the same time, both must be updated a minimum of every 30 days. If this is not maintained without valid reason, one will be closed (poster's choice as to which is closed).

- If you abandon a fed/fed gets closed/etc., then you must wait until gaining permission again to start another second fed.

-You can also have one additional non-Fed related story in addition to your federation. This non-Fed has a two week rule, meaning you wait two weeks from the last post to post a new one.

-You do not need to contact WMS or RT to close a thread for you if you're moving on to a new project. Just let it drop to the bottom. We will also no longer be cleaning old threads for you -- start a new thread. Also, we do NOT delete threads. We keep them around for historical value.

-Spotlight of the Month: this is currently decided by the Power 10 Rankings. The winner is given the dubious honor of being the Spotlight of the Month. That Fed will be stickied for the entire month with the added extension ďSpotlight of the MonthĒ added to the end of their Fed Title.

-No more "I'll be starting a fed soon" or "more to come soon". Start your fed with substance or it will be deleted. And then youíll have to wait two weeks to start another one.

-Plagiarizing is a serious offence and anyone caught doing so will be banned without warning.

-Multi-Participation Threads are banned for the time being, they descend into chaos too quick and quite frankly too much time is spent modding them.

-DO NOT post reviews of reviews, arguing with every person who reviews you. If you would like, after a substantial period of time, to reply to all reviews together, fine. Mindless bumps will not be accepted.

-Please note that all your shows and PPVs must take place in your thread not on a website elsewhere. Everybody else can write it here, so can you.

- The 20 Questions thread is a Question and Answer interview-like thread for the members of Fan Fiction. The ďnextĒ person to participate in the thread is chosen by the current person being interviewed. Please do not post asking to be next. The person before you makes that decision.

- Please do not post "get on AIM/MSN/Yahoo." If you want them to do so, send them a Private Message or Rep asking so. There is no need to waste a post doing so.

- General Discussion is banned from Fan Fiction. It was great while it lasted, but it was abused too many times.

-NO EROTIC LITERATURE!

Finally, a harsh reality for people: WMS and RT are the last word on a subject in FF. If we ask you, or tell you, to do something, it isn't a debate. At least not on the forum. If you have a problem, IM or PM one of us, and we will gladly sort it out.

Thank you.
The Fan Fiction Moderating Team,
WMS & RT
See more
See less

CHIKARA Pro Wrestling

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CHIKARA Pro Wrestling

First of all, I take back everything I said about not posting the shows back to back. Putting them both up so close together was way better than waiting. You got that feeling like it was a wild weekend of CHIKARA action, which made reading it that much better. If I had to wait for Smack In The Middle I would've been PISSED.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: the way you present your shows is perfect. If you wrote out a full show the way it's usually done with the guys you're using, so many people (myself included) would be lost. Instead, you bring the reader in, sit them down, give them a nice refreshing drink, maybe a little tickle, then make sure everyone is on the same page and ready to read some awesome stories. You've found a way to utilize a relatively unknown roster effectively.

I like that you're pushing Del Rey and Hamada. That's an aspect of CHIKARA that deserves some of the spotlight; their unique ability to mix female and male wrestlers and make it fun and entertaining. The more I get familiar with Del Rey and her career, the more my opinion of women's wrestling changes. I'm glad there is more to women's wrestling than Divas and Knockouts.

Chuck Taylor is the man. That is all.

The Swarm rules.

Mr. TD kicking his helmet up the ramp was a nice touch. Love little visuals like that. Such a nice touch, and I almost felt bad for the douchebag.

Delirious and The Eye of Tyr...I'm a little lost on this, but I feel like it can only lead to bad things. Ultra Mantis Black doesn't seem like someone you want to piss off.

Eddie Kingston and 17 at each other's throats is some fun reading. Eddie Kingston as the fighting Grand Champion is displayed incredibly well through your writing, and I truly believe him when he says he's ready to fight. Someone's gonna get hurt, and I can't wait.

Awesome shows, awesome blogs, awesome everything.

Comment

As seen in his latest blog, Eddie Kingstonís intensity is at an all-time high. It was an interesting weekend for Kingston. He watched his best friend Jigsaw have his knee taken apart by 17 and The Shard at The Foggiest Notion, before battling to a disqualification victory against 17 the next night at Smack in the Middle, having demanded the match earlier in the night.

Kingston remarked in his blog that he was ready to take on all-comers and heíd continue to be a fighting champion, even through his problems with 17 and The Shard. That idea will be put to the test, because the Grand Championship of CHIKARA will be defended at The Great Escape when "The War King" Eddie Kingston takes on ďThe Queen of WrestlingĒ Sara Del Rey!

These two have had a defining few months, and in Del Reyís case, a year. Since breaking away from the villainous BrŁderschaft, Death Rey has picked up some huge wins, including against El Generico and Claudio Castagnoli, whilst putting in sterling, tough performances against the likes of mike Quackenbush. Sheís now got reward for all that work. The opportunity of a lifetime awaits at The Great Escape. Can she do it? Can Sara Del Rey become the Wo(man)?

Eddie Kingston will have other ideas and with GEKIDO maybe waiting in the wings, heíll have to muster up all his strength, energy and mind to compete with Sara Del Rey and put his focus on the job.

A tough fight in prospect and itíll go down in South Portland, Maine next month!

Comment

Gran Akuma is back! The Mystical Warrior From Afar returns next month and heíll face an immense tough couple of tests as he competes in singles action on both nights.

First, Akuma will face off with ďMr. TouchdownĒ Mark Angelosetti at The Great Escape, but then, it gets even tougher and even nastier Ö

Indeed! On the second night, itís the newly bald and newly unstable Tim Donst looking to drive a stake into the heart of Akumaís comeback!

A bit two matches which will determine what path Gran Akumaís comeback will take. Will it take him back to the top or will his marvelous road to a career recovery be forever tarnished, his comeback halted before itís even begun?

Comment

Give Ďem The Axe sees Johnny Gargano aim to reach the last four of Young Lions Cup X. The night before, Gargano will team, as per usual, with Icarus and Chuck Taylor as F.I.S.T compete in trios action. We got word that they didnít want just any normal match, they wanted to lay out an open challenge to any group of three men or women who wanted to oppose them, to act as a warm-up for what they termed ďThe Summer of GarganoĒ which started the next night.

Director of Fun Wink Vavasseur agreed, the documents have been signed and it will go down at The Great Escape! Who will step up and accept and prove they can live with CHIKARAís Most Dangerous Trio?

Comment

Originally posted by Ocire View Post
            This. This is why I love this fed.

Comment

As you may have noticed, we currently have two tandems on two points toward title contention. The Swarm and Ayako Hamada and Sara Del Rey are locked together. Now normally, weíd let things develop nice and naturally, organically if you will, but this is no normal time. The summer has arrived and itís a big-time in CHIKARA history, so we asked ourselves. How could we top the year thus far and how could we make this coming weekend even better? Well, we managed it and we trust that you will be impressed! Feast your eyes on the following!

Oh YES! Itís going down at Give Ďem The Axe! The Swarm and Ayako Hamada and Sara Del Rey will go to war, there can only be one winner, those winners will go on to gain three points and become the next in line for a shot at F.I.S.T and the Campeonatos de Parejas!

Itís looking like a make or break weekend for Del Rey. She could walk out of the weekend with points toward title contention, as well as being the second-ever Grand Champion of CHIKARA! BUT, you canít rule out the devastating deviANT and combatANT. They have made their short careers all about inflicting pain, and this night will be about all the more. Pain and points will be on the line and theyíll be gunning for both without a doubt!

Gunning For Gold! Points in Play! A Contenders Decider! It all goes down at Give Ďem The Axe!

Comment

2/7/12: The Foggiest Notion is the biggest moment of my career thus far. At least, it was. The single biggest night of my career to date now takes place on July 29th in Everett, Massachusetts.

You’ve seen a lot of me so far but not heard a whole lot. See, when I graduated from the Wrestle Factory in November of 2011, Mike Quackenbush told me something. He told me that I’d get far if I did just one thing and one thing only and that’s letting my wrestling do the talking.

Apart from Sara and now Hamada, I’m in an organization filled with my male counterparts. A lot of ‘em, in fact most of ‘em, they talk a whole lot, at times too much, but me? I’m not going to make that mistake.

This will be one of few blogs from me. You won’t have to read a blog from me to know how I am. I’ll show you in that ring. I am a rookie, I understand that, but it’s not going to stop me in my quest to become the winner of the Young Lions Cup.

People blag a lot about destiny, fulfilment, needs. I’m not going to make any promises. I’m going to make guarantees. That cup, it will be mine and then, every guy and gal in the back will see that you don’t need to talk a whole lot to get noticed in this sport.

You won’t be hearing from me, but you’ll sure be seeing me.

SATURYNE

Comment

7/7/12: Smack in the Middle was a night of decimation. There was a war engaged between my Envoy, Delirious and The Batiri, but itís just not good enough.

Delirious, I told you: Iíve had enough. I didnít want to destroy you. I wanted to save you. Save you from yourself. Your current guise is clouded. Iím not sure what that was at Smack in the Middle, but it wasnít you. You didnít compete like the Delirious I came to know and love like my own.

What happened to you? What happened to the Perfect Weapon? You ask yourself this question every night when you go to slumber, Iím sure, but I know exactly what happened. When you destroyed the Eye of Tyr, you destroyed everything that encompassed the greatness that you possessed. When you shattered the Eye of Tyr, you shattered the sheer ruthlessness and affectivity of your offence.

Indeed, The Perfect Weapon Ö no longer Ö you even had to wave a clearly fake Eye of Tyr to try and distract the man known as Hallowicked. You know what his weakness is and you capitalized on it. Iím not sure what that actually was, but we can both be sure it wasnít anything like the Eye of Tyr was and what it used to be able to do.

But now Delirious, we have a problem. How do we solve this? Iím sure youíre happy to wait until this so-called ďBabylonĒ in 2014, but Iím not. Neither is Frightmare, nor Hallowicked. He still has nightmares about the events of Smack in the Middle, so Delirium, I have a proposal to make.

The Greatest Escape in Maine, Give Ďem The Axe in Everett, letís do it all over again! You made your challenge last month but this month, itís my turn!

The Great Escape, you release your Batiri and you tell them to enter that ring and meet myself, Frightmare and Hallowicked there for a little Trios action Ö yes?

Oh, but Delirious, wait, that is not all. You see, since I turned into a protector of CHIKARA and its Universe, I have come to see what the world really wants, and in this situation, I know what they want. They are craving it Delirious and we are the only two people who can give it to them Ö

Sunday 29th July, 2012 ... The Everett Rec Center, Everett, Massachusetts ... LETíS GO TO WAR DELIRIOUS!

July 29th, letís give the world what theyíve been waiting for Ö letís give the world what youíve been waiting for Ö letís give the world the greatest war that CHIKARA has ever seen! Letís give the world the showdown of the immortal evildoers Ö

Letís give the world Ö

UltraMantis Black versus Delirious!

Iíll be waiting.

UMB

Comment

We got big news just through and it all went down after the events of yesterday at chikarapro.com. A blog was posted by UltraMantis Black which referenced the events of this past weekends events and what happened between The Spectral Envoy, The Batiri and Delirious. These events shocked even the esteemed CHIKARA board of fun, and indeed, a challenge was made. UltraMantis Black did not just lay out one challenge, but TWO!

First of all, he challenged The Batiri to meet his envoy of nefarious soldiers at The Great Escape in a Trios War in South Portland, but that wasnít all! The next night, he wanted something even more. He wanted the man he once controlled. He wanted Delirious Ö ONE ON ONE!

We earlier today got a phone call, but the line was fuzzy, the only thing we could hear was muffled breathing, followed by a strange continued ďBAHĒ Ö we assume this was Deliriousí way of accepting the challenge but indeed, there were still some discussions to be had.

The CHIKARA Board of Fun convened and after many hours of rock, paper, scissors and intellectual chat, Wink Vavasseur took charge and decided to grant the wishes of all involved!

The Great Escape, it's The Batiri versus The Spectral Envoy and then, at Give Ďem The Axe, itís finally going down! After all these years, itís going to be UltraMantis Black going into combat against his greatest creation, his former "Perfect Weapon" ...Delirious!

Things just continue to heat up! The Great Escape looks amazing but Give Ďem The Axe has the potential to be truly historic! Everything is on the line on this night and for The Envoy and Delirious, along with The Batiri, that could never be more apt. Delirious has promised that 2014 will be Mantisí Babylon, but can he wait?

Will he inflict the ultimate punishment two years early, or will The Envoy quell the march to 2014 by giving back some of what Delirious and The Batiri had handed out to them in the recent past? High stakes for everyone involved when we come to Maine and Massachusetts later this month!

Comment

12/7/12: When I left the BrŁderschaft in the middle of last year, my intention was to climb the ladder all the way to the very top. I wanted success and at that point, the chase for the Grand Championship was just beginning.

I didnít quite come out on top in that chase, but I kept on going and have picked up wins against the likes of Claudio Castagnoli, El Generico, Aja Kong, whoever you name, Iím either beat them or fought them until they have no fight left in them.

Itís all brought me to this point. Itís all brought me to later in the month and what is without doubt the biggest weekend of my career to date.

Because later this month, I donít just look to move one step closer to becoming a Campeo de Parejas, but I also challenge Eddie Kingston to try and become the Grand Champion of CHIKARA. The biggest two matches Iíve had.

Itís poetic justice that the first of these is against two of a group of five invaders, considering how the last few years have gone for me. I got so concerned with not being given chances that I took it, but in the wrong way. Last year, I changed the way I took chances. I took them still, but in a different way. I took them by competing again, and beating the very best that CHIKARA has to offer.

Iíll do it one more time later this month because when I wrestle Eddie Kingston, I defeat is just not possible. It canít happen. Iíve worked too hard and too fast to come this far and lose at the very final hurdle, so I wonít. I canít be beaten.

Eddie, weíve been around eachother a lot of years. Weíve both been through a lot and weíve come out of it as two of CHIKARAís premiere stars.

When we fight on July 24th, it wonít be pretty, but it will be full of respect. When you give me a lariat, Iíll respect it. When I give you an axe kick, Iím sure youíll do the same, but I trust you wonít respect one thing.

Iím sure you wonít respect the fact that at Give Ďem The Axe, Iíll be walking out with the Grand Championship of CHIKARA and your spot as the single best this company has to offer.

I know you already know this, but just bear in mind, when your laying down having been levelled with my Royal Butterfly, remember that itís not personal, it never is.

Itís just the way itís gottaí be Ö

SDR

Comment

Two lost souls will combine at The Great Escape. It’s been decided that since they can’t seem to get a break on their own, they’ll be paired together! It’s genius! At The Great Escape, Tim Donst and Ophidian will pair up to combat Fire Ant and Soldier Ant of The Colony!

Not only that, but when informed of the match, the makeshift pairing decided that they had no intention of having Points in Play during this match. According to Donst, they have no intention of pairing up long-term. This is a simple step to rejuvenation for him. Ophidian meanwhile seemed scarred by the past and when told the intention was for points to be in play, he shouted “NOOOOO!”, clutching at the mask of Amasis beside him and seeming visibly unnerved by the prospect of being back in a tag team.

With that in mind, and with The Colony’s consent, CHIKARA officials give the go-ahead for this tag team match to be competed, rarely, with NO points in play!

The Colony continue to be haunted by The Swarm and GEKIDO as a entity, so this seems to be the perfect time for Donst and Ophidian to get their seasons back on track … but can they? When it really matters, can these two men get back on track against one of CHIKARA’s iconic tandems?

Comment

17/7/12: So this is it. After more than half a year of trying my hardest and running through every hurdle imaginable, Iím finally there. Iím finally just under a couple of weeks away from my official return as a CHIKARA athlete.

Itís been a long road. When I got kicked out by the group that I helped define, I thought there was no way back. Well, at least for a minute. Then I came to the conclusion that I was going to train every single day, 10 hours a day to get into the greatest shape of my life, then travel around the world, shake off the ring-rust and prove how good I really am and then come back and get my revenge.

It all led to Chikarasauras Rex and I did just that. I got my revenge and now, after a bit more fine-tuning and a signing of the contract, Iím ready for Maine and Everett. My proving ground, as far as Iím concerned, is over. I have no need to prove myself any longer. Everyone knows how good I am and if they donít, Iíll show them against Tim Donst and Mr. Touchdown later this month.

Thereís nothing mystical about me anymore. Everyone knows what I stand for and what I fight for. Iím one of the baddest guys youíll come across and Iíll fight anywhere, anytime. Just ask Icarus, whose still licking his physical and mental wounds from the ladder match.

As for my future Ö my future is clear, as our my goals, or goal. My one single goal is to win every match I contest and eventually, be it this year or in 2013 when CHIKARA enters its 12th season, Iíll be coming straight after the Grand Championship of CHIKARA and whoever is holding it.

Gran Akuma doesnít do a lot of talking, but take note of these words and even more than that, take note of what I do to Tim Donst and Mr. Touchdown next weekend.

G.AKUMA

Comment

23/7/12: Iím sick and tired of everything.

Iím sick and tired of being fought over at each and every CHIKARA event. Itís tiring. I never asked for any of this. I never asked to start liking Mr. Touchdown, it just happened.

I never told Archie that I no longer wanted to be his Majorette, I was just simply conflicted and he took that as a sign that I was quitting the role. The truth is, I could not handle it all. It got too much for me.

The last few months have taught me that youíve got to make a choice. That is why I have spent the last couple of months watching both Touchdown and Archie in action, because I needed to decide which of them I wanted to be with, strictly in a professional capacity of course.

The problem is, I canít decide Ö

So I came up with a solution. I got the go-ahead from Wink, so it will happen at Give Ďem The Axe. One more time, itíll be Mr. Touchdown against Archibald Peck, one on one, but this time, the winner doesnít just get the chance to inflate their ego and celebrate.

Iím willing to put it all on the line, including myself!

The winner of that match will not just gain my heart once and for all, but theyíll also be able to claim my services as a manager.

This is the only way to end this. Itís gone too far and itís been too hard, on all of us. I know Mark wonít admit it, but I know he wants me as bad as Archie does, so itís time to settle this. Once and for all.

I just hope whoever loses doesnít hold it against me.

VERONICA

Comment

There seems to be stipulations and challenges galore being made through the Blog by the Stars section on chikarapro.com. It continued today through the means of part-time majorette, full-time sugar muffin Veronica.

Veronica hasnít been overly impressed with either Archibald Peck or Mr. Touchdown in recent times. She proclaimed that whilst they both want her, only one man can win her and sheís willing to put herself on the line! What a woman!

At Give Ďem The Axe, itís ALL or NOTHING! Archibald Peck will go one on one with ďMr. TouchdownĒ Mark Angelosetti, the winner will gain Veronicaís heart! Ö and her services!

Who will finally end this war and get the girl?! Will it be the nerd with many sides to his personality or will it be the high-school jock that has always been a thorn in Peckís side? Only one man can win the girlís heart. Weíll find out who in Everett!

Comment

26/7/12: I bet that beautiful picture of me with my flowing locks is still being used for these damn blogs.

Is this a conspiracy?

I suffered the worst moment of my life at Chikarasauras Rex and I still canít get away from it.

Wherever I go, whatever I do, Iím haunted by the image of being shaved bald by Hallowicked. My hair won awards in High School and within a few minutes, it all gone. ALL GONE!

Everyone in the back, theyíre all laughing, ridiculing me!

I will not stand for it. I am and forever will be the single greatest Young Lions Cup Champion in history, I was the greatest rookie start-up this company has ever seen, handpicked for greatness and I was the driving force and the jewel in the crown that was the BDK, the most dominant group of individuals that pro-wrestling has ever and will ever see again.

Tim Donst isnít going to sit back and stand for it. This coming weekend is crucial and I wonít let myself down just so all of you reading this can laugh at me.

As for you Gran Akuma, I might just let you have my skullcap because youíll need it after I cave your head in with punches and kicks this Saturday night.

As for you Fire Ant and Soldier Ant, put GEKIDO to the edge of your minds. In fact, I suggest you forget them, because your worst nightmare is right here.

No, itís not Ophidian, itís me. Tim Donst.

Iím done with being a hilarious sideshow, I want to and I need to take center stage and I will this weekend.

You want to know why?

Because Iím THE MAN!

The Donstitution has been written.

Tim Donst

Comment

Working...
                                X