Announcement

Collapse

Fan Fiction Rules & Guidelines

THE RULES & GUIDELINES OF FAN FICTION

-There will be no flaming (insulting), spamming (making stupid, inane posts) and flame-baiting (luring someone into flaming you).

-You can't use deceased wrestlers. The only exception to this rule is if you're doing a federation that takes place in the 80s or something similar.

-Keep everything regarding your federation in one thread.

-There are three places where you can advertise a federation: in the thread of that federation, in your signature and in the Fed Thread. Nowhere else, if we find any advertising elsewhere, you will receive a warning for SPAM.

-Don't expect to get reviews from other people if you don't give reviews yourself. If you don't want any feedback to your shows, fine.

-Don't give feedback in the middle of a show. Posting in the middle of a show will result in deletion of your post and a warning for spam.

-You are not expected to leave a full on review of the show (though you can if you like). All you are required to do is to write a few comments with some substance behind them. This in no way shape or form means you can post one line reviews, they will be deleted and warned. So donít post something like "Wow, great show! 9/10!".

-Even though it is creative writing, due to board rules we cannot allow racial and/or homophobic slurs/insults/etc. in your feds. This type of language will be warned immediately. And please note - racism is an automatic ban.

-Don't get mad when someone rips your show to pieces. Use the criticism in a positive way and use it to increase the quality of your federation. When someone insults you instead of giving good feedback, report that post to the Moderators.

-Don't bump your thread to the top if you've written nothing new in days. It just pushes other threads that are active down.

-If you're going to write a federation, put some effort in it. Stuff with horrendous grammar and spelling and no punctuation will be deleted. So will posts that only have ten or so sentences. They are regarded as spam. If you don't put effort into writing, don't even bother.

-If you're tired of your current federation and want to start a new one or return to an older federation, your current one must have at least four regular shows and a Pay-Per-View. This is done to prevent threads that have one or two posts in it. If you don't follow this rule, you'll be forbidden to start a new federation or return to an old federation for two weeks. If you make a fed within two weeks of the first one closing or return to an old fed, will we lock your thread, and it will not be opened for ANOTHER two weeks. For example, if you leave your thread on the 1st of the month and then make another one on the 10th, we will lock your new thread until the 24th. Two weeks from the opening of your new thread, remember that folks! For those whos fed follow the 'DVD Format' your fed must have contained at least four chapters in order to bypass the two week rule.

- Posters are now allowed a second fed, providing they have proven their commitment to their first fed. Permission to start a second fed will be granted from the moderating team. We will not consider anyone whose fed has not lasted at least two pay-per-views, however, this does not guarantee we will say yes.

- Two feds at a time Max.

- If you have two running at the same time, both must be updated a minimum of every 30 days. If this is not maintained without valid reason, one will be closed (poster's choice as to which is closed).

- If you abandon a fed/fed gets closed/etc., then you must wait until gaining permission again to start another second fed.

-You can also have one additional non-Fed related story in addition to your federation. This non-Fed has a two week rule, meaning you wait two weeks from the last post to post a new one.

-You do not need to contact WMS or RT to close a thread for you if you're moving on to a new project. Just let it drop to the bottom. We will also no longer be cleaning old threads for you -- start a new thread. Also, we do NOT delete threads. We keep them around for historical value.

-Spotlight of the Month: this is currently decided by the Power 10 Rankings. The winner is given the dubious honor of being the Spotlight of the Month. That Fed will be stickied for the entire month with the added extension ďSpotlight of the MonthĒ added to the end of their Fed Title.

-No more "I'll be starting a fed soon" or "more to come soon". Start your fed with substance or it will be deleted. And then youíll have to wait two weeks to start another one.

-Plagiarizing is a serious offence and anyone caught doing so will be banned without warning.

-Multi-Participation Threads are banned for the time being, they descend into chaos too quick and quite frankly too much time is spent modding them.

-DO NOT post reviews of reviews, arguing with every person who reviews you. If you would like, after a substantial period of time, to reply to all reviews together, fine. Mindless bumps will not be accepted.

-Please note that all your shows and PPVs must take place in your thread not on a website elsewhere. Everybody else can write it here, so can you.

- The 20 Questions thread is a Question and Answer interview-like thread for the members of Fan Fiction. The ďnextĒ person to participate in the thread is chosen by the current person being interviewed. Please do not post asking to be next. The person before you makes that decision.

- Please do not post "get on AIM/MSN/Yahoo." If you want them to do so, send them a Private Message or Rep asking so. There is no need to waste a post doing so.

- General Discussion is banned from Fan Fiction. It was great while it lasted, but it was abused too many times.

-NO EROTIC LITERATURE!

Finally, a harsh reality for people: WMS and RT are the last word on a subject in FF. If we ask you, or tell you, to do something, it isn't a debate. At least not on the forum. If you have a problem, IM or PM one of us, and we will gladly sort it out.

Thank you.
The Fan Fiction Moderating Team,
WMS & RT
See more
See less

ECW: The 2001 WWF buyout.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ECW: The 2001 WWF buyout.

WWF King of the Ring results for June 24th 2001
    Spoiler

WWF Raw results for June 25th 2001
    Spoiler

WWF Smackdown results for June, the 28th 2001.
    Spoiler
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 02-12-2012, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Hardcore TV 6-29-2001

Spoiler
      Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 02-16-2012, 10:45 PM.

Comment

WWF Raw results for July the 2nd 2001

Spoiler

WWF Smackdown results for July, the 5th 2001
        Spoiler

Comment

Don't miss tomorrow nights episode of ECW Hardcore TV! Vince Mcmahon will stop by for a visit via sattelite from Connecticut with a HUGE!!! announcement.

The Pro Wrestling industry as we know it will be completely shaken up over the course of the next few months of 2001, and it all starts tomorrow night on ECW Hardcore TV!

And don't miss our next PPV in 10 Days!
          Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 02-12-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Hardcore TV 7-6-2001
            Spoiler
            Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 02-29-2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

July 9th 2001 WWF Raw Results:

Spoiler

July 12th 2001 WWF Smackdown Results:

Spoiler
              Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 02-23-2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

This Fall.....

Put the women, and children to bed.....

And enjoy some Extreme entertainment

Spoiler
                Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 06-04-2012, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Hardcore TV 7-13-2001

Spoiler
                  Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 03-24-2012, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Hey Shinobi, hope you are well. Iím just going to be diving right into your fed on your latest show as I have only read bits and pieces so forgive me if Iím out of the loop with some of my comments. Anyway, here is your review:
                    SHINOBIíS HARDCORE TV REVIEW

Opening Package: Iíve always said that these video packages at the start of the shows work tremendously well. Iím a big fan of them as itís an easy way to recap important parts of your recent shows/PPVs that someone just diving into your fed (ie. Me) can get to grips straight away and get even just a rough idea of what is going on. Immediately, I am hooked as your recap has already thrown up some really interesting storyline developments. I like and am intrigued that Heyman isnít the sole owner of ECW.

Heyman/Foley/Quality Control: I only ever watched WWF/E when I was younger and when I was really getting into wrestling, it was when ECW was more or less done so I never actually watched an original ECW show and it was when WCW was only a year or so from going out of business. Obviously I know a lot of the ECW Originals, Cyrus is someone Iíd heard of but couldnít have put a face to him (so the pictures help too) but already he is an interesting character with his stable. I like that you hyped Heatwave so much, it makes it feel like a real fed-changing PPV. The table spot was cool and Iím sure I wouldíve enjoyed it more had I been reading throughout the six weeks of the table ban but it was still a cool spot nevertheless.

Nova vs. Chetti: You sort of summed this match up perfectly with the ďfast paced high flying matchĒ as it came off exactly like that in your writing. I also like the use of spoiler tags, I was a bit sceptical when I seen them just as they were at the start as it made me feel as if the match was chopped up a little but it worked as I thought Nova had it and then the match continues. Again, was a good, well-written match and I enjoyed it. Chetti and Guido, Vito and Sal look like a dangerous stable.

Douglas/Candido/Malenko/Mysterio/Bam/Cyrus/Funk: Good little segment, surprised by all the swearing but this is the original ECW after all. I enjoyed that segment though and I like that Cyrus is giving Douglas one last chance, makes the match have that much more importance as well and I like that you made the tag match for Heatwave also, it gets these guys all on the card and furthers and continues their storyline.
                    Roadkill/Dawn: That must be one of the oddest things Iíve ever read in Fan Fiction and I donít know if itís a good thing. I mean, itís different but itís so weird, pumping chickens? Weird, very weird. I donít know how I feel about that.

APA vs. FBI: So much happening and so much to take in following that. I enjoyed it but at times it was hard to keep track. I do like that the APA are a team in your fic, I loved the APA and I like that the FBI are featured so often as it gives them a real importance and they always look dangerous. APA look strong with the win too. As for the aftermath, that was crazy. Sinister Minister is just that and Lynn never getting set on fire reminds you of exactly what the Original ECW was all about. Vader being involved in this is cool, Vader is someone I wouldíve liked to have seen when I started watching WWF/E. Interesting bit to end the show Ďyou wonít escape the Flames of his Wrathí, it keeps you intrigued.

Overall: I enjoyed the show. It was maybe a little awkward just diving in as I obviously didnít know a heck of a lot of what was happened because of that fact but I enjoyed your writing in terms of your matches and segments and you had your own little touches like the spoiler tags that I liked. Heatwave is interesting, will try and read and pop you a review for that, mate! Also, I love that Richards is almost like a Right to Censor in ECW and the stipulation to his match at Heatwave is very cool.

2013 TBG Poster of the Year

Scotland, Celtic and FC Basel
                    CELTIC (SPFL CHAMPIONS 2013/14)
                    FC BASEL (SSL CHAMPIONS 2013/2014; SWISS CUP FINALISTS)

Comment

Originally posted by Wrestling MVP View Post
                      Hey Shinobi, hope you are well. I’m just going to be diving right into your fed on your latest show as I have only read bits and pieces so forgive me if I’m out of the loop with some of my comments.
                      Man, a full review for one of my shows? That is very much appreciated. Defenitely going to be dropping you one after your next show.

I only ever watched WWF/E when I was younger and when I was really getting into wrestling, it was when ECW was more or less done so I never actually watched an original ECW show.

Surprised by all the swearing but this is the original ECW after all.
                      I was hoping someone woulds ask/say something about this because this is actually how Shane Douglas(and the Dudleys) would talk. He would cuss up a storm, and not hold back at all with some of the things he would say. I remember some pretty classic tirades he had in the ECW about Terry Funk, and even Vince Mcmahon, Ric Flair, and HBK.

Same goes for some of the raunchier crowd chants(lets fuck Sunny! and Francine Still Sucks Dicks for Crack!) were really chanted back in the day believe it or not. Just hoping to clarify that I'm not exaggerating any of if, that was really how it was.

Another thing I wanted to clarify was the schedule. I know that I have a few episodes that only consisit of highlights and summaries of past events, but that is how they really would do it. In between the PPV's were "Super Cards", which were pretty much just glorified house shows(for example events like Born To Be Wired, Cyberslam, House Party). Those supercards would be 2+ hours long, and would be cut up for 2 weeks worth of Hardcore TV episodes(with interviews and promos filmed later at Paul's studio in the basement of his mom's house, and edited into the show). They would sell the events on home video in their entirety(thats why I post them in their entirety) with 1 or 2 matches that weren't shown on TV(and none of the promos from the TV episodes, just the wrestling matches and events that occurred in front of the live audience). So they would have one big show filmed every month, and have that show cut up for 2 weeks worth of TV. Then they would have a couple of filler episodes to build up to those Super Cards, and everything just eventually built up to the quarterly(or bi monthly) PPV's. This schedule format was one of the reasons why the ECW was so good in my opinion. The performers were going out there and giving it everything they had because they were only doing one or two shows a month, where as in the big leagues they had to hold back in order to keep doing shows on an almost nightly/weekly basis.

They kind of strayed from that format near the end of their life(mainly due to the TNN deal), and it really kind of took away from thier distinct style. I'm going to be using that format because I like the pace that it keeps everything moving.

Roadkill/Dawn: That must be one of the oddest things I’ve ever read in Fan Fiction and I don’t know if it’s a good thing. I mean, it’s different but it’s so weird, pumping chickens? Weird, very weird. I don’t know how I feel about that.
                      Yeah, that was Roadkill's gimmick back in the original ECW. He was the Angry Amish Chicken Plucker. They never went all out with it like what I was trying to do, but that was his actual gimmick believe it or not. I wanted to go all out with it as my comedy act. Dawn was Nova & Chetti's valet at the beginning of the thread. She was kidnapped by Doring & Roadkill, and fell in love with Roadkill. She left Chetti & Nova to be with Roadkill & Doring. Doring became jealous, and the two split over Dawn. Dawn & Roadkill got married, and Doring joined Quality Control. That angle is in it's final days. I don't do comedy so well.

APA vs. FBI: So much happening and so much to take in following that. I enjoyed it but at times it was hard to keep track. I do like that the APA are a team in your fic, I loved the APA and I like that the FBI are featured so often as it gives them a real importance and they always look dangerous. APA look strong with the win too. As for the aftermath, that was crazy. Sinister Minister is just that and Lynn never getting set on fire reminds you of exactly what the Original ECW was all about. Vader being involved in this is cool, Vader is someone I would’ve liked to have seen when I started watching WWF/E. Interesting bit to end the show ‘you won’t escape the Flames of his Wrath’, it keeps you intrigued.
                      Interesting thing with the Unholy Alliance in my fed is that they were originally planned to be my main heel faction when I very first started. After I started getting more into it, and planning it out for the long term, a few things changed. I decided to make some major changes to the main story in the fed, but I still found a use for the Minister's Alliance down the road. The problem that created was that there just wasn't enough room on the shows for me to flesh out this big massive fued the way I originally wanted to. The Alliance's fued with all of those wrestlers is definitely something where you have to have some knowledge of what has been going on from week to week to really understand(and even then it is probobly all still a bit confusing). This is another angle that is about to go through a transition where it gets trimmed up quite a bit.

Overall: I enjoyed the show. It was maybe a little awkward just diving in as I obviously didn’t know a heck of a lot of what was happened because of that fact but I enjoyed your writing in terms of your matches and segments and you had your own little touches like the spoiler tags that I liked. Heatwave is interesting, will try and read and pop you a review for that, mate! Also, I love that Richards is almost like a Right to Censor in ECW and the stipulation to his match at Heatwave is very cool.
                      Hell yeah man. I wasn't exactly planning on this show being one to be reviewed, so I was a bit nervous about what you thought of it. Mainly just a show to help build up Heatwave, but I'm glad it got you interested, and I'm really appreciative of you taking out the time to give my fed a chance. I'm going for an authentic ECW feel, so some things can seem a bit wierd if you never actually seen any of the old stuff. I created a History of ECW thread in the History of Wrestling section here as a companion peice to this thread. I know not many people have seen the original ECW so I hope I can kind of give you an idea of what was going on the ECW back in the day. Thanks again for the honest review. I appreciate the kind comments, and you can expect a full review of your next show from me in the future.

I'm looking forward to posting Heatwave. It really is going to be a turning point in the fed to where some of my goofier ideas from earlier on are finally going to start getting phased out. It is all leading up to a pretty epic November To Remember, and then an era that I can't wait to get my hands on...2002!

I'll be posting it when it is 100%, perhaps next weekend. Keep an eye out for it.
                      Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 03-11-2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Heatwave 2001 Preview

Six Man Tag Match With The ECW World & FTW Championships On The Line
                        Terry Funk, Bam Bam Bigelow, Rey Mysterio Jr.
                        VS
                        The Triple Threat(Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, and Dean Malenko, with Francine, and Tammy Sytch)

One pinfall wins the match. If either champion is pinned(Terry Funk is the World Champ, and Mysterio is the FTW Champ) they will lose their title.

Spoiler

Loser Leaves Town Street Fight To Be ECW Executive Commisioner With Special Guest Referee Mick Foley
                        Paul Heyman vs Cyrus

Spoiler

Fall's Count Anywhere "Banned For Life" Match(Losers are Banned for life from ECW)
                        New Jack and The Godfather
                        vs
                        Danny Doring, and Bull Buchanan(With Cyrus)

Spoiler

Inferno Match
                        Vader(With The Sinister Minister) vs Jerry Lynn

Spoiler

Tables Match(If Richards puts Sabu through a table it is to be the final table ever broken in ECW history. If Sabu wins the table priveledges will be restored in ECW for eternity)
                        Sabu(W/Bill Alfonso) vs Stevie Richards(W/Cyrus)

Spoiler

AJ Styles(With Arn Anderson) vs Kid Kash

Spoiler
                        Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 03-05-2012, 12:54 AM. Reason: whoops! double post. My internet service is jacked up. At least I got a shameless PPV plug out of it.

Comment

Such terrific build-up to what looks to be a fantastic show. I can't wait to read it. I believe you're one of the most underrated creative people in fan-fic and each time you post there's always something great to digest. I do question the idea of the Inferno match involving Vader, but that's just a minor thing so who cares? Keep up the awesome work!
                          We ARE pro-wrestling.

Comment

Heatwave 1 of 4: Introduction

Heatwave 7-15-2001 PPV Part 1/4

Spoiler
                            Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 04-05-2012, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Heatwave 2 of 4

Heatwave 2001 Part 2/4

Spoiler
                              Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 04-05-2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Heatwave 3 of 4

Heatwave 2001 Part 3/4

Spoiler
                                Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 04-05-2012, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X