Announcement

Collapse

Fan Fiction Rules & Guidelines

THE RULES & GUIDELINES OF FAN FICTION

-There will be no flaming (insulting), spamming (making stupid, inane posts) and flame-baiting (luring someone into flaming you).

-You can't use deceased wrestlers. The only exception to this rule is if you're doing a federation that takes place in the 80s or something similar.

-Keep everything regarding your federation in one thread.

-There are three places where you can advertise a federation: in the thread of that federation, in your signature and in the Fed Thread. Nowhere else, if we find any advertising elsewhere, you will receive a warning for SPAM.

-Don't expect to get reviews from other people if you don't give reviews yourself. If you don't want any feedback to your shows, fine.

-Don't give feedback in the middle of a show. Posting in the middle of a show will result in deletion of your post and a warning for spam.

-You are not expected to leave a full on review of the show (though you can if you like). All you are required to do is to write a few comments with some substance behind them. This in no way shape or form means you can post one line reviews, they will be deleted and warned. So don’t post something like "Wow, great show! 9/10!".

-Even though it is creative writing, due to board rules we cannot allow racial and/or homophobic slurs/insults/etc. in your feds. This type of language will be warned immediately. And please note - racism is an automatic ban.

-Don't get mad when someone rips your show to pieces. Use the criticism in a positive way and use it to increase the quality of your federation. When someone insults you instead of giving good feedback, report that post to the Moderators.

-Don't bump your thread to the top if you've written nothing new in days. It just pushes other threads that are active down.

-If you're going to write a federation, put some effort in it. Stuff with horrendous grammar and spelling and no punctuation will be deleted. So will posts that only have ten or so sentences. They are regarded as spam. If you don't put effort into writing, don't even bother.

-If you're tired of your current federation and want to start a new one or return to an older federation, your current one must have at least four regular shows and a Pay-Per-View. This is done to prevent threads that have one or two posts in it. If you don't follow this rule, you'll be forbidden to start a new federation or return to an old federation for two weeks. If you make a fed within two weeks of the first one closing or return to an old fed, will we lock your thread, and it will not be opened for ANOTHER two weeks. For example, if you leave your thread on the 1st of the month and then make another one on the 10th, we will lock your new thread until the 24th. Two weeks from the opening of your new thread, remember that folks! For those whos fed follow the 'DVD Format' your fed must have contained at least four chapters in order to bypass the two week rule.

- Posters are now allowed a second fed, providing they have proven their commitment to their first fed. Permission to start a second fed will be granted from the moderating team. We will not consider anyone whose fed has not lasted at least two pay-per-views, however, this does not guarantee we will say yes.

- Two feds at a time Max.

- If you have two running at the same time, both must be updated a minimum of every 30 days. If this is not maintained without valid reason, one will be closed (poster's choice as to which is closed).

- If you abandon a fed/fed gets closed/etc., then you must wait until gaining permission again to start another second fed.

-You can also have one additional non-Fed related story in addition to your federation. This non-Fed has a two week rule, meaning you wait two weeks from the last post to post a new one.

-You do not need to contact WMS or RT to close a thread for you if you're moving on to a new project. Just let it drop to the bottom. We will also no longer be cleaning old threads for you -- start a new thread. Also, we do NOT delete threads. We keep them around for historical value.

-Spotlight of the Month: this is currently decided by the Power 10 Rankings. The winner is given the dubious honor of being the Spotlight of the Month. That Fed will be stickied for the entire month with the added extension “Spotlight of the Month” added to the end of their Fed Title.

-No more "I'll be starting a fed soon" or "more to come soon". Start your fed with substance or it will be deleted. And then you’ll have to wait two weeks to start another one.

-Plagiarizing is a serious offence and anyone caught doing so will be banned without warning.

-Multi-Participation Threads are banned for the time being, they descend into chaos too quick and quite frankly too much time is spent modding them.

-DO NOT post reviews of reviews, arguing with every person who reviews you. If you would like, after a substantial period of time, to reply to all reviews together, fine. Mindless bumps will not be accepted.

-Please note that all your shows and PPVs must take place in your thread not on a website elsewhere. Everybody else can write it here, so can you.

- The 20 Questions thread is a Question and Answer interview-like thread for the members of Fan Fiction. The “next” person to participate in the thread is chosen by the current person being interviewed. Please do not post asking to be next. The person before you makes that decision.

- Please do not post "get on AIM/MSN/Yahoo." If you want them to do so, send them a Private Message or Rep asking so. There is no need to waste a post doing so.

- General Discussion is banned from Fan Fiction. It was great while it lasted, but it was abused too many times.

-NO EROTIC LITERATURE!

Finally, a harsh reality for people: WMS and RT are the last word on a subject in FF. If we ask you, or tell you, to do something, it isn't a debate. At least not on the forum. If you have a problem, IM or PM one of us, and we will gladly sort it out.

Thank you.
The Fan Fiction Moderating Team,
WMS & RT
See more
See less

FF NXT by Alyon

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FF NXT by Alyon

Today’s NXT Rookie is....

RUN IN

Hometown: Sydney, Australia
    Height: 5’ 11”
    Weight: 177 lbs
    Years Pro: 1
    Finisher: Dragon Sleeper

His WWE Pro will be....

DANIEL BRYAN!
    Last edited by AM; 12-08-2011, 12:21 PM.
    Visit prowrestlingiowa.net
    Follow me on Twitter: @1RealSmartAlex
    Wonder what happened to the guy Seth Rollins did a moonsault off of? Follow @OfftheChestTR and listen to "Off the Chest of Timothy Regal"

Comment

AmDrag is my pro....yeah!!!!! You're all going to sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by __
        jTj's character is so fucking awesome already. I hope he's ripping off The Patriot's attire somewhat with a bad ass mask and red/white/blue tights.
        That's an interesting idea... hmmmmm
        Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

Comment

Originally posted by M!ke:Hush
          That's an interesting idea... hmmmmm
          : 04/02/11}:forever&always
          ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
          http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

Comment

If you didn't see my post in the Fed Thread, I am starting a new project... a full on Pro Wrestling: Fan Fiction, I liked your idea for Jeff so i thought about looking into it.., and I don't have a masked wrestler yet so I might use that Patriot gimmick for Jeff in my fed, does that clear things up Pizzle lol!

Sorry to high jack your thread Alyon!

Comment

The next NXT Rookie....

WP

Hometown: Manchester, England
              Height: 6’ 2”
              Weight: 212 lbs
              Years Pro: 3
              Finisher: Solo Sault [Split Legged Moonsault]

His WWE Pro will be...

MVP!
              Wonder what happened to the guy Seth Rollins did a moonsault off of? Follow @OfftheChestTR and listen to "Off the Chest of Timothy Regal"

Comment

The next NXT Rookie is....

PI

Hometown: New York City, New York
                Height: 5’ 6”
                Weight: 176 lbs
                Years Pro: 7
                Finisher: Flying PI [Springboard Phoenix Splash]

His WWE Pro is...

REY MYSTERIO!
                [OOC: Credit to KJ for the theme song]

Comment

I've the smallest fucker in this joint. I'm going to be everybody's rag doll.
                  : 04/02/11}:forever&always
                  ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
                  http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

Comment

Only two more NXT Rookies!

WMS

Hometown: London, England
                    Height: 6’1”
                    Weight: 233 lbs
                    Years Pro: 3
                    Finisher: Fools Rush In [Russian Legsweep]

He will be mentored by....

DOLPH ZIGGLER!

(Bit early, I'm tired)
                    Last edited by AM; 12-08-2011, 12:23 PM.

Comment

The Final NXT Rookie...

HOLZHAMMER

Hometown: Brussels, Belgium
                      Height: 6’7”
                      Weight: 256 lbs
                      Years Pro: 10
                      Finisher: Sole Hammer [Bicycle Kick]

His WWE Pro...

ZACK RYDER!

Comment

You're a wrestler now, Holz! You know it! Woo, woo, woo!

Comment

Poor Zack

Comment

Originally posted by Spreutels
                            Poor Zack
                            I feel sorry for Holz, not Zack lol!

Comment

I feel sorry for Zack. Holz probably doesn't care either way.

@SaveUsWP

Originally posted by RT
                              "Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

Comment

The scene opens on Matt Striker standing in the center of the ring.

Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen, WELCOME to NXT Season Four! Tonight, for the first episode of NXT allow me to introduce the eight WWE Pros who will, in turn, introduce their NXT Rookies! First, ZACK RYDER!

’Oh Radio’ hits and Zack Ryder comes on stage with a microphone in his hands. However Holzhammer comes right behind him and keeps walking right past him.

Ryder: Bro! Bro! Can we get a redo? You’re supposed to wait until I introduce you! Bro, come back! Wait for your music man! Aw, just play his music. Never mind, he’s almost there.

Holzhammer continues to walk to the ring. He gets in and Ryder follows him in.

Ryder: Matt, I’m so sorry. He doesn’t speak English.

Holzhammer turns around and looks at Ryder for the first time with a sharp glare. He rips the microphone out of Ryder’s hands.

Holzhammer: YOU, of all people, have the audacity to assume that I cannot speak English?

Ryder tries to take the microphone back, but Holzhammer gives him an intense look. He then decides to take Striker’s microphone instead.

Ryder: Then why haven’t you returned any of my calls, bro?

Holzhammer takes Ryder’s microphone and throws it to the ground. He then grabs Zack by the jacket.

Holzhammer: I am here for one purpose and one purpose only and that is to reeducate not only you but this entire country...This entire...

Holzhammer looks around in disgust.

Holzhammer: ....Universe, on what professional wrestling is all about.

Striker picks up the microphone without even getting within an inch of Ryder or his rookie.

Striker: OK THEN! Our next WWE Pro, KOFI KINGSTON!

’S.O.S.’ plays and Kofi walks on stage.

Kingston: I would like to introduce the entire WWE Universe, to the next break out star, ZAP!

’Thunderstruck’ plays and Zap comes on stage and walks down to the ring with Kofi.

Punk: Well that entrance was slightly less exciting.

Matthews: What is exciting to you might be a bit terrifying to the rest of the WWE Universe.

Punk: That’s because the rest of the WWE Universe doesn’t live by the Straight Edge Lifestyle.

Striker: Our next WWE Pro, WWE Intercontinental Champion DOLPH ZIG-

Striker is cut off by shouts of ‘EXCUSE ME’ as Vickie Guerrero walks on stage with Kaitlyn, Kaval, LayCool, and Chavo Guerrero.

Vickie: EXCUSE ME! Listen Matt, I don’t know if you’ve noticed but my clients, LayCool were the WWE Pros for Season Two Winner, Kaval and I was the Pro for Kaitlyn, another winner, so allow me to introduce the man who is going to deliver the next WWE Breakout Star, my boyfriend, DOLPH ZIGGLER!

’I Am Perfection’ plays and Dolph Ziggler walks onto the now crowded stage.

Ziggler: Ladies and Gentlemen, my rookie is a young man by the name of WMS!

’Riders on the Storm’ hits and WMS walks onto the stage and he and Dolph walk down to the ring before the rest of Vickie’s Entourage walks back to the back.

Striker: The next WWE Pro to make an introduction tonight is SHEAMUS!

’Written in my Face’ plays and Sheamus walks on stage.

Sheamus: My NXT Rookie is a fella who has all of the tools to be the next breakout star, and he will be because I don’t fail. This is HEAVY MIKE!

’Animal I Have Become’ hits and Heavy Mike walks on stage and gives a nod to Sheamus who returns it before the two men walk down to the ring. They enter the ring and Zap offers Mike a handshake, but when Mike looks ready to accept, Sheamus stops him.

Punk: Sheamus has his work cut out for him.

Matthews: That guy is a beast.

Striker: The next WWE Pro, REY MYSTERIO!

’Booyaka 619’ plays and Rey Mysterio walks on stage.

Mysterio: My NXT Rookie is a little mysterious, just like me, here he is, PI!

’Sink to the Beat’ plays and then the lights go out. The lights come back on and there is a guy in a Rey Mysterio mask standing in the ring. Mysterio looks confused on stage. The man in the ring takes off the mask and is wearing the mask with the pi symbol on it. Mysterio smiles and comes down to the ring.

Matthews: There has been some suggestion in the back that PI stands for Positively Indescribable, which seems to fit so far.

Punk: That’s like saying CM stands for Cookie Monster, it’s just another stupid suggestion from this infected society.

Matthews: What do you think it stands for?

Punk: I don’t know, Pissing Iris?

Matthews: Thanks for taking my question seriously partner.

Striker: The next WWE Pro....is Michael Cole.

Cole walks on stage to no music.

Cole: Now my NXT Rookie certainly isn’t as good as The Miz, hell, he isn’t as good as Alex Riley, but what he is...Well, he’s jTj.

’Warrior’ plays and jTj walks on stage and Cole starts to walk down but jTj stops him.

jTj: Let’s get one thing straight right now. No I’m not The Miz or Alex Riley and I thank the good Lord every night for that, but Michael, what I am is misfortunate. I am stuck with the least qualified Pro of anybody here on NXT, but I won’t complain because the last two NXT winners won despite having the absolute worst pros, I’m talking about Kaitlyn and Kaval. Maybe I can do it too.

Cole: Wait, you said I’m the worst Pro? Daniel Bryan is a pro this season, listen buddy, I’m the lead announcer for this company. I’ve been the best commentator in this company basically since I walked in the door. I have watched thousands of matches and called thousands more! And before that, before that when you were probably wrestling in high school gyms or bingo halls, I was overseas covering wars.

jTj rips the microphone out of Cole’s hand.

jTj: No Michael, when you were covering those wars, I was fighting in them. I am a veteran for the United States Army. I put my life on the line for the freedom that you enjoy each and every day so you better think TWICE before you compare our pasts again.

jTj drops the microphone and rolls into the ring while Michael Cole just looks a bit defeated.

Striker: The next Pro, MVP!

’I’m Comin’’ plays and MVP walks on stage to a huge ovation.

MVP: Ladies and Gentlemen, I know it’s not possible for any of you to be as excited about my guy as he is about himself, but I’ll give you a shot, here he is, WP!

MVP waits on stage for his rookie as ’Ridin’ Solo’ by Jason DeRulo hits, but there is no one to be found. Finally Daniel Bryan walks on stage.

Bryan: Excuse me, Montel, I don’t mean to ruin your moment, but I’ve been asked to tell you to make your way down to the ring by yourself because your rookie apparently doesn’t share the spotlight with anyone.

MVP shrugs and walks down to the ring and once Daniel Bryan goes back to the back, ‘Ridin’ Solo’ plays once again and WP walks down to the ring to a lot of boos from the crowd. He’s less than half way down the stage when Daniel Bryan comes right back out and is walking behind him. The crowd is laughing at this as well as some of the wrestlers in the ring. WP eventually realizes what is going on and turns around to start yelling at Bryan.

WP: You will not embarrass me! You blokes think this kind of thing is funny! I will not be humiliated!

WP scoffs and turns around as Daniel Bryan starts to chuckle a bit.

Bryan: My rookie is Run In.

’Working Man’ plays and the crowd gives a decent pop as Run In walks down to the ring.

Striker: Well, now that we have everyone in the ring, I’ll explain how things are going to work this season. First of all, early today, the eight pros met and came up with three matches which they believe will best showcase six of the rookies tonight. Up until the elimination weeks, there will be three one on one matches every week leaving two rookies to have a ‘bye’ week up until the first elimination on week five. Every week that there is not an Elimination, there will be a reward competition, starting next week. So now, I’ve been informed that three of the Pros have volunteered to announce tonight’s three matches. Dolph Ziggler, would you announce the first.

Ziggler: Well jTj, it’s quite fitting that you chose to go after Vickie and LayCool because in our Pro Meeting today, Michael Cole specifically requested that you be paired up against the rookie with the best pro, me. So tonight you’ll be facing WMS!

Matthews: jTj versus WMS, all right!

Striker: That’s not all, Sheamus, I believe you wanted to announce the next match.

Sheamus: Yes, I sure do. Now, we all know I’m the most intelligent WWE Pro, but today I found out that Rey Mysterio was the stupidest. See, he seems to think that his rookie, PI has a fighting chance against my rookie, Heavy Mike!

Punk: Sheamus seems confident in his rookie, but I guess if my rookie was facing Rey Mysterio’s, he might have won too.

Striker: OK, we’re running short on time, MVP, last announcement.

MVP: Well see, my rookie, WP had a bit of a reputation back in the farm leagues of stabbing guys in the back.

WP: I don’t need any bloody partner.

MVP: As I was saying, a couple of the men in the ring are his former partners and tonight one of them will be his opponent.

Holzhammer and Zap both perk up a bit.

WP: Enough with the suspense!

MVP: Tonight’s main event, WP versus Holzhammer!

The crowd pops as we go to a commercial.

Comment

Working...
                                X