Announcement

Collapse

Fan Fiction Rules & Guidelines

THE RULES & GUIDELINES OF FAN FICTION

-There will be no flaming (insulting), spamming (making stupid, inane posts) and flame-baiting (luring someone into flaming you).

-You can't use deceased wrestlers. The only exception to this rule is if you're doing a federation that takes place in the 80s or something similar.

-Keep everything regarding your federation in one thread.

-There are three places where you can advertise a federation: in the thread of that federation, in your signature and in the Fed Thread. Nowhere else, if we find any advertising elsewhere, you will receive a warning for SPAM.

-Don't expect to get reviews from other people if you don't give reviews yourself. If you don't want any feedback to your shows, fine.

-Don't give feedback in the middle of a show. Posting in the middle of a show will result in deletion of your post and a warning for spam.

-You are not expected to leave a full on review of the show (though you can if you like). All you are required to do is to write a few comments with some substance behind them. This in no way shape or form means you can post one line reviews, they will be deleted and warned. So don’t post something like "Wow, great show! 9/10!".

-Even though it is creative writing, due to board rules we cannot allow racial and/or homophobic slurs/insults/etc. in your feds. This type of language will be warned immediately. And please note - racism is an automatic ban.

-Don't get mad when someone rips your show to pieces. Use the criticism in a positive way and use it to increase the quality of your federation. When someone insults you instead of giving good feedback, report that post to the Moderators.

-Don't bump your thread to the top if you've written nothing new in days. It just pushes other threads that are active down.

-If you're going to write a federation, put some effort in it. Stuff with horrendous grammar and spelling and no punctuation will be deleted. So will posts that only have ten or so sentences. They are regarded as spam. If you don't put effort into writing, don't even bother.

-If you're tired of your current federation and want to start a new one or return to an older federation, your current one must have at least four regular shows and a Pay-Per-View. This is done to prevent threads that have one or two posts in it. If you don't follow this rule, you'll be forbidden to start a new federation or return to an old federation for two weeks. If you make a fed within two weeks of the first one closing or return to an old fed, will we lock your thread, and it will not be opened for ANOTHER two weeks. For example, if you leave your thread on the 1st of the month and then make another one on the 10th, we will lock your new thread until the 24th. Two weeks from the opening of your new thread, remember that folks! For those whos fed follow the 'DVD Format' your fed must have contained at least four chapters in order to bypass the two week rule.

- Posters are now allowed a second fed, providing they have proven their commitment to their first fed. Permission to start a second fed will be granted from the moderating team. We will not consider anyone whose fed has not lasted at least two pay-per-views, however, this does not guarantee we will say yes.

- Two feds at a time Max.

- If you have two running at the same time, both must be updated a minimum of every 30 days. If this is not maintained without valid reason, one will be closed (poster's choice as to which is closed).

- If you abandon a fed/fed gets closed/etc., then you must wait until gaining permission again to start another second fed.

-You can also have one additional non-Fed related story in addition to your federation. This non-Fed has a two week rule, meaning you wait two weeks from the last post to post a new one.

-You do not need to contact WMS or RT to close a thread for you if you're moving on to a new project. Just let it drop to the bottom. We will also no longer be cleaning old threads for you -- start a new thread. Also, we do NOT delete threads. We keep them around for historical value.

-Spotlight of the Month: this is currently decided by the Power 10 Rankings. The winner is given the dubious honor of being the Spotlight of the Month. That Fed will be stickied for the entire month with the added extension “Spotlight of the Month” added to the end of their Fed Title.

-No more "I'll be starting a fed soon" or "more to come soon". Start your fed with substance or it will be deleted. And then you’ll have to wait two weeks to start another one.

-Plagiarizing is a serious offence and anyone caught doing so will be banned without warning.

-Multi-Participation Threads are banned for the time being, they descend into chaos too quick and quite frankly too much time is spent modding them.

-DO NOT post reviews of reviews, arguing with every person who reviews you. If you would like, after a substantial period of time, to reply to all reviews together, fine. Mindless bumps will not be accepted.

-Please note that all your shows and PPVs must take place in your thread not on a website elsewhere. Everybody else can write it here, so can you.

- The 20 Questions thread is a Question and Answer interview-like thread for the members of Fan Fiction. The “next” person to participate in the thread is chosen by the current person being interviewed. Please do not post asking to be next. The person before you makes that decision.

- Please do not post "get on AIM/MSN/Yahoo." If you want them to do so, send them a Private Message or Rep asking so. There is no need to waste a post doing so.

- General Discussion is banned from Fan Fiction. It was great while it lasted, but it was abused too many times.

-NO EROTIC LITERATURE!

Finally, a harsh reality for people: WMS and RT are the last word on a subject in FF. If we ask you, or tell you, to do something, it isn't a debate. At least not on the forum. If you have a problem, IM or PM one of us, and we will gladly sort it out.

Thank you.
The Fan Fiction Moderating Team,
WMS & RT
See more
See less

WWE Legacy: A Fan Fic By WP & PB

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WWE Legacy: A Fan Fic By WP

Hunter's Review

Whats up man? I didn’t get a chance to review your other shows, so I’m gonna review this Raw. First off, I love this format. VERY easy to read, It also seems easier to write. I may take a jab at writing my shows this way if that’s ok? I don’t want to copy your style though. Anyways, on to the show.

The Game as the new boss! Couldn’t be better! I hope to see this in the WWE after Vince is gone. Anyways, Triple H can’t touch Orton, lawsuits, etc. Number One Contender to be named by the end of the night… who could it be?? Great opening Promo

Hardy vs. Punk, good picks for the Number one contender match. Regal interferes and it’s a no contest… I smell triple threat! What do you know! The Game is on top of his Game.. Wait.. Yeah, lol. Triple Threat match at Backlash! Good Feuds building here.. Hope Matt gets the belt!

Backstage segment with Legacy. Priceless declines the challenge, but Orton accepts?? Seems kind of out of character. Interested to see how this plays out. Morrison and Miz in Trip’s office. I’m loving this feud, but I hope it breaks off into just Morrison vs. HBK, that would be a great thing to see come out of this fed. Mizorrison vs. HBK and a partner of his choosing… Either Jannety or maybe Nash… But, I’m thinking Triple H due to the remark that Morrison made.

Batista/ Kane and Taker. That was ok I guess, I wouldn’t have had it run into HBK/Kane though, but I guess I’ll get over it. Looks like JBL has a bounty on Shawn? Taker and Kane beat down HBK, but NASH makes the save!!! Hmmm… this could either be his tag team partner next week, or the guy that will turn on Shawn and collect his bounty… I’m interested to see where this goes as well.

6 man tag team match. Good, solid match, but Mysterio coming in to fight after being kicked in the head last week? Don’t see that one happening. Nothing out of the ordinary happened like I expected, but glad to see Legacy get the win!

Backstage, and nobody has collected Bradshaw’s bounty. Jericho is in! I don’t know if he is intending on feuding with HBK again or going or Orton’s title. Looks like HBK and Y2J at Backlash!

Last Promo.. Triple H didn’t find a superstar worthy enough to compete for Orton’s title… but yet, he did. Triple H vs. Orton at Backlash! It may be just me, but it didn’t seem like this promo and the first promo lined up so well. But either way, it’d be cool for Triple H to be the Champ and the Boss.

Overall, this was a great show man! Keep it up!
    Last edited by HS; 02-25-2009, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Spreutels' review

First off, good to see you are really enjoying your fed. It seems to be shaping up pretty good.

HHH finally appears on RAW and announces he'll be the boss. Didn't see that coming, but I'll see if I like it. Is it a one night only thing or for a while? Triple H can't do anything against Orton? Greatness on Orton's part. I smell Orton vs. HHH though, not tonight probably. HHH looking for an opponent for Randy, hmmm. Why doesn't he just go after him himself, he can beat Orton in a match can't he?

Punk vs. Matt, I like your Punk, make him even more ruthless in the ring. Matt wins? damn. Oh, HHH is there again. Triple threat at Backlash. Good booking, get that title of Regal, he does nothing for me.

Cryme Tyme confront Legacy and are refused a tag title match. Orton challenges them to a six man tag. Orton for the win, but who will his third opponent be? Potential Backlash opponent?

Morrison wants HBK, but is already booked against Kane. HBK/Morrison would be great, but what do you do with the Miz then... Miz & Morrison vs. HBK and ??? next week. I don't see HHH being his parnter, he's after Orton. Who could it be?

Batista confronting Brothers of Destruction. Taker looked like he talked alot, seems a bit out of character. Heel Undertaker/Kane could be interesting, but maybe give them a mouthpiece? They don't really talk themselves.

Michaels makes the save to start his match. Kinda difficult to picture. Kevin Nash comes out to help Shawn! Wow, surprise indeed. Will he be HBK's partner. Could be good, unless Nash is after the 1 million $.

Legacy go over Cryme Tyme and Reyrey. So that will probably exclude Rey from the title scene. Legacy is on a roll, and should be.

Jericho wants to take out Michaels for JBL at Backlash. Jeez, everyone is after Michaels. What a million bucks can do, eh. I can't see Jericho being the one to put Michaels on the shelf though.

Triple H didn't find anybody for Orton to face, so he will face him himself. I knew it, but I guess it made for a little suspence for this show. Nice last sentences there, you summarized the Orton/HHH feud very good.

Backlash is shaping up very well. I'm looking forward to see what you do with Orton/Legacy, Regal hopefully losing his title, Brothers of Destruction and what role Nash will play at Backlash.

Keep up the good work, WP!

Comment

Ok Will, I cannot believe that I haven’t commented on this fed yet man. It looks awesome too, I won’t comment on all the shows, I am just catching up and will comment on the last show you posted. So get ready my man as WWE: Legacy gets hit with some of…

HEAVY’S DELIGHTS!!!

Ok here we go; I have really liked this fed so far so this edition of RAW is going to be great. I am with PI and everyone else here that loves the Sports Entertainment of RAW vs. the Professional Wrestling of Smackdown you got going here, something I was going to try and pull off with my RAW vs. SD! split some time ago.

So Triple H comes to RAW! Saw it coming as did everyone else but it was a given, what I wasn’t expecting was Triple H taking the reigns and becoming the interim GM in the absence of the McMahon’s. That was a iffy move man, some would call it crap but I call it smart in a way that is… only if you book this right will it get over with me.

I really like the Matt Hardy/CM Punk/William Regal thing you got going on at the moment. I don’t like how Punk was stripped of the title my Stephanie (Is she heel or face in this fed, I find it hard to tell sometimes) who gave it back to Regal. It did serve as a catalyst for Punks’ heel change but that could have been done other ways if you ask me.

Legacy has a match coming up after that little segment with Cryme Tyme, wonder who the mystery partner will be. I am going with Bourne or Mysterio at the moment.

I like Miz and Morrison and you having them go up against HBK is great in my opinion, I hope it leads to HBK/Morrison sometime down the track. The match for next week will be interesting no doubt.

I like the Kane/Taker alliance you have at the moment, I like how they are not fixed to one brand… but it would be better if they were the only ones doing it too. Taker’s excuse was a little piss poor, he is playing the Deadman gimmick you could have put a bit of gothic mysticism into it man, lol! Kane/Batista at Backlash in a No DQ Match is good, I like it and KEVIN NASH is HBK’s back up he was talking about last week. Nice touch there, I was thinking Triple H as it is predictable but this was good, Scott Hall would have also been another great choice but I see why you went with Nash… and now the pot thickens with the JBL/HBK Bounty angle.

It was good to see Legacy get the win, I liked your remark about Six Man Tag Matches going nuts towards the end as most often they do. Orton nails Shad and gets the win, good… Mysterio was the mystery partner, I sorta saw that coming… I just wanna know what you are doing with Mysterio and Bourne here after last weeks attack by Randy Orton. Is this a one off thing or will it lead to something, maybe a World Tag Team Championship match?

OOOOOH! Jericho takes up JBL’s offer, interesting if he wins. If he doesn’t it makes Jericho look bad but leaves it open ended for HBK as the angle continues. The bounty angle has been done to death but it really suits JBL’s character to actually do something like that. I would love to see a twist and have JBL claim the bounty himself stating that there was no way in hell he would give away a cool cold million just to get rid of Michael’s, that he did it just to make his life hell until he saw fit to put him out of his misery, lol!

Ok, Triple H coming in was waaaaaaay wrong! Him as the GM wasn’t a bad idea I have to say, but him claiming himself as Number One Contender was not. It was just, wow I have no words to describe it man. I saw a few guys that could have taken on Orton at Backlash, hell did you really have to have a World Title Match at Backlash, you could have made a huge tag match or something I dunno but Triple H in this segment just buried Orton (with the announcement and the whole Sledgehammer thing) something you complained WWE did just after the Rumble. If you wanted a World Title Match a Multi-man match woulda been good, Mysterio getting a shot wouldn’t have been the worst thing in the world and maybe throwing Kane and Batista into the mix and prolong their rivalry a little… who knows man, I will have to see how it all unfolds I suppose.

For the most part this was a great show, until it got to the end and then it just disappointed me greatly. The Triple H angle as a interim GM had interest in it for me until he made himself Number One Contender to Orton’s title, a very Triple H thing to do some would say in real life and away from the camera, LOL! I really hope this works out man, having Triple H return to the ring after Backlash and earning his shot would have been better, this way was not the best way to go sorry… apart from that as I said, the show was really good and keep up the great work.

I give you 75 out of 100 for RAW!
        Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

Comment

A Review by PI:

I don't know what to say other than I am LOVING your fed as much as you yourself seem to be loving it.

Backlash is shaping up tremendously. Every RAW (and SmackDown! I assume as well) is better than the last. I'm still very intrigued with practically every storyline. I'm a little vague on how the Brothers of Destruction turned heel, but I'm down for the ride. I'd like to see more talking out of Kane, since he's done a lot of talking in WWE recently and Undertaker hasn't. I'm interested to see how this MnM/HBK feud pans out... and I'm also still interested in the bounty hunters that are gunning for HBK on JBL's behalf. The re-debut of Nash is quite compelling as well. I don't know if I want him to actually be HBK's body guard or be the one to turn on HBK. I think I'd prefer him to be the body guard and have a younger guy who could use the push be the one to take HBK out. Maybe Kennedy when he returns from injury? Or Umaga? I could definitely see Umaga being JBL's pet savage for doing his dirty work.

HHH as the boss on RAW versus Legacy in a reversal of the typical heel/face authority feud dynamic is cool. I like how your fed realistically mimics what COULD happen in WWE. I'm really looking forward to Backlash as it shapes up. Keep up the good work, WP. I'll definitely be reading.

: 04/02/11}:forever&always
          ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
          http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

Comment

The Cool Review

I’ve been reading all your shows, and I have to admit i really do love the way that you write your shows. For such short shows, you really do explain what happens very well. But enough of this, let’s get onto the show.

Nice way to start the show, i wonder when a member of the McMahon family is going to be bought back though. It’s going to be interesting to see how Triple H decides a new number one contender for Randy Orton, as he didn’t make a number one contender match? Hardy/Punk/Regal at the pay per view will be a good match; don’t see Regal holding onto that title for much longer. I’m loving Randy Orton in real life and in you’re fed at the moment, telling Cryme Tyme that makes him look like a real bad ass heel which he is being shown as currently in the real WWE. I wonder who Cryme Tyme will get for a partner though? Normally i would have said Cena, but he’s over on Smackdown now. Morrison & Miz get Shawn Michaels and a partner of his choosing next week, maybe that will be the man he is going to get in for back up that he was on about last week? I still don’t really understand why The Undertaker turned heel? Have you explained it somewhere, if so, sorry. But, I can’t remember you explaining why the heel turn. Undertaker and Kane beat down on Shawn Michaels, and Kevin Nash? Good choice, as he was once in real life his bodyguard as well. That’s whom I’m guessing will be his partner against Morrison & Miz next week as well, let’s see. Undertaker and Kane looked pretty weak just leaving however, I mean they had beaten Michaels down already, it would have been two on one on Nash, and they bottled it. Don’t think they would have done that really.

Mysterio makes an obvious choice, can’t see why I didn’t see that coming. Don’t see him and Cryme Tyme having a chance of defeating legacy however. As they didn’t with Orton getting the winning pin fall. I can’t quite remember previous Raw’s, but is there any other history between Jericho and Michaels? Either way, a match between them two at Backlash would be awesome. I don’t see Jericho doing what he says and collecting the bounty from JBL, though. Triple H tells Orton that he is going to be the number one contender for the title. I saw it coming from the tag line at the beginning of the show, the obvious choice. Should be good, though. However, one more week build up isn’t the best, just make it one really good week though, i suppose. Another, very solid show, I’m really enjoying your shows as I said at the beginning of the review, and I’ll keep reading.

Coolstuff
            Thanks too Fresh Prince

Comment

Friday Night Smackdown
              April 24th 2009

*R.I.P Jeff Hardy?*

The Undertaker and Kane opened up Smackdown this week with a very simple message; they were to be feared. Kane began by saying that ever since his debut in the WWE, he's always been looking for acceptance, something he never got from the fans. That's when he understood that blood was thicker then water, and he decided that it was time to bury the hatchet and teach the entire WWE the meaning of the term 'hell on Earth'. Undertaker laughed evilly, saying that with his brother by his side, nothing could stop him from getting back the WWE Championship, and taking Jeff Hardys soul in the process! Suddenly, Jeff Hardy hit the ring, looking for revenge from last weeks sneak attack by 'The Deadman'! Kane stood in Jeff's way however, but the WWE Champion was not to be denied! Jeff leaped over Kane and attacked The Undertaker, striking him down with right and left hands! However, the numbers game became too much for the champion, and he soon feel victim to a Chokeslam from Kane! The Undertaker simply stated 'Come Backlash, you will Rest In Peace!'...

'Mr Money In The Bank' MVP hosted the 'VIP Lounge' with his guest Shelton Benjamin. MVP talked down to the United States Champion the entire segment, telling Benjamin he wasn't worthy of holding the U.S Championship, and was quick to remind everyone that he himself was the longest reigning United States Champion in history! Shelton retorted, saying he'd held the title since the Great American Bash and had taken on all comers, and won. 'What makes you any different?' asked Benjamin, to which MVP cockily replied 'Because your not in my league. I'm half-human, half-amazing, and whether you like it or not Benjamin, Backlash will be your last night as champion!'. Shelton then told MVP why wait till Backlash, why not have a match tonight? The fans cheered, clearly wanting to see the contest go down. However, MVP said he was willing to bide his time and wait; however, he had gotten an opponent for Shelton Benjamin, if he was willing to take on all comers. Benjamin nodded, saying he was ready for whoever stepped through the curtain. Suddenly, the 'Samoan Bulldozer' Umaga made his way down to the ring! Umaga was back! The crowd were stunned, MVP had tricked Benjamin into facing possibly the most dangerous man in all of the WWE! Benjamin tried, battling Umaga and giving it everything he had. However, MVP tripped up Shelton, which gave Umaga enough time to recover, hit a Samoan Drop and drill the U.S Champion with the Samoan Spike! Umaga was victorious in his first match back, and MVP couldn't have been happier!

Edge was seen like a man on the edge when seen backstage; he looked like a shell of his former self. Brother Christian Cage couldn't snap Edge out of his trance, but promised that he'd take care of R-Truth tonight in their one-on-one match. Before Christian left the locker room, Edge managed to mutter the words 'Vickie'...

Christian Cage and R-Truth had a score to settle, and in their one on one contest, neither man backed down an inch. A fast paced, hard hitting war, R-Truth battled his nemesis and got numerous close falls. However, he soon fell prey to the Unprettier, and Christian picked up the victory!

John Cena made his way out to the ring, determined to get his hands on the Big Show. Cena said he hopes Big Show has 'grown a set' and decided to step up to the challenge of 'The Champ'! However, he was soon interrupted by Chavo Guerrero! Chavo said that he Aunt Vickie would not be in attendance tonight, and neither would the Big Show. Fans boo'd loudly, who clearly wanted to see Cena and Show go at it. 'However' Chavo continued, 'it will be John Cena versus Big Show versus Christian Cage versus R-Truth in a Number One Contendership Match for the WWE Title at Backlash!' Fans popped huge for this announcement, what a Fatal Four Way that is guaranteed to be! Cena said that if he couldn't have Big Show, he'd settle for Chavo; 'Unless you've lost all your integrity of being a Guerrero that is.' Chavo stood up for himself, and the two men agreed to a match later on in the broadcast.

Edge had snapped. There was no doubt about it; Christian could not calm him down or restrain him. 'The Rated R Superstar' could not believe he wasn't to be included on the Backlash card. Edge packed his bags and said he wouldn't be back on Smackdown again unless he was named Number One Contender! Christian pleaded with his brother not to leave, but it was no use... Edge was gone.

John Morrison picked up a successful win over Carlito in a match which was to preview the Tag Team Championship Match at Backlash. But that wasn't the whole story... Throughout the entire contest, Morrison mimicked 'HBK' Shawn Michaels! From the mannerisms, to the nip up, to the elbow drop, even to the Sweet Chin Music finisher, which defeated Carlito! It seemed Morrison was sending a message to Michaels loud and clear: John Morrison was the 'new HBK'!

John Cena and Chavo Guerrero contested a match that was built on pure anger and emotion. John Cena was venting, furious that the Big Show wasn't on the broadcast. Chavo Guerrero wrestled with vigor and passion, wanting to prove something not only to the world, but to himself also, that he was a Guerrero and that was name to be honored and respected. The two battled back and forth, but in the end, it was John Cena picking up the well deserved victory, causing Chavo to tap out to the STFU.

Before Smackdown went off the air, Kane was seen wandering around backstage. Suddenly, like a bat out of hell, Jeff Hardy sprung an attack! The fans watching on the titantron in the arena exploded with cheers, as Jeff gave everything he had against the 'Big Red Machine'! Jeff eventually beatdown Kane with a steel chair, but the monster didn't go down till at least the fifth chair shot! Jeff screamed that the attack was nothing compared to what he had in store for The Undertaker! 'At Backlash, I'm taking The Undertaker to the extreme!' Jeff smiled, but the lights in the hallway began to flicker... The Undertaker was watching...

WWE Backlash 2009
              Card So Far

WWE Championship Match

Jeff Hardy (c) vs The Undertaker

World Heavyweight Championship Match
              Randy Orton vs Triple H

Fatal Four Way Match: Winner Is No1 Contender for WWE Championship
              Big Show vs John Cena vs Christian Cage vs R-Truth

Grudge Match
              Chris Jericho w/ JBL vs Shawn Michaels w/ Kevin Nash
              *If Chris Jericho wins, he collects the one million dollar bounty*

WWE United States Championship
              Shelton Benjamin (c) vs MVP

Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat Match
              William Regal (c) vs Matt Hardy vs CM Punk

No Disqualification Match
              Batista vs Kane

WWE Tag Team Championship
              Primo and Carlito (c) vs John Morrison and The Miz
              *Okay, so Backlash has pretty much taken shape, storylines and matches are locked in, I'm having a fantastic time and enjoying every second of this. Lots of questions to be answered, which they will be, as next week is the final lead-up to Backlash. Hope you enjoy this show, as always comments are appreciated, positive or negative, so feel free to leave your thoughts! Thanks guys for all your continued support, means the world to me, have fun reading!*
              Last edited by WP; 02-28-2009, 11:04 AM.

@SaveUsWP

Originally posted by RT
              "Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

Comment

Will this fed has been on fire lately!

You can tell that you are really enjoying what your doing and that is great!

You’re easy reading approach to this fed is one of its major drawing powers, gives the readers enough but also making them want more at the same time…

It really is a great era of Fan Fiction at the moment with so many things going on and your fed is right there at the top alongside several others leading the way and paving the road ahead and because of that I am hitting you up with another edition of…

HEAVY’S DELIGHTS!!!

Ok I will admit I was a little skeptical at first when I heard it was going to be Jeff Hardy and Undertaker battling over the WWE Championship at Backlash. I thought to myself long and hard about it and ponder the thought of whether Hardy could really pull off a feud with the big man as he isn’t the guy he was back in ’03 (well that’s my opinion anyway)WELL to say that you have surprised me would be an understatement man! SERIOUSLY the way you are building Taker and Kane up at the moment is awesome but this opening segment of SD! with Jeff thrown into the mix was great… you really threw in the Gothic side to Taker and Kane’s gimmicks there, which was something I was looking for to see this angle turn into greatness and you have delivered… Jeff takes the bump here, wonder how he will go with the rest of the show…..

The MVP/Benjamin is heating up nicely in my opinion as you really seem to catch MVP’s cocky demeanor really well and your determined Blue Chipper Shelton is exactly how his gimmick should have been handled in the first place upon singles action… This segment was a great showcase of both men, MVP was Gold but Shelton held his own… and the impromptu match with a returning Umaga was great, my only grievance with it was I think MVP tripping up Shelton didn’t add to the match and made Umaga look a little weak on his return… but that is really it man, apart from that little annoyance it was a great segment and match to keep this angle steam rolling along…..

ROFL! Edge is a man on the EDGE! That made me laugh man, but seriously I love the angle you are taking with him at the moment... He Speared Vicki last week and is going off the deep end… Christian tries his best to calm his kayfabe brother down but has no luck… I see big things here and I am absolutely loving this more psychotic and over the deep end Rated ‘R’ Superstar!

Ok I am not the biggest fan of John Cena but since his move to SD! in this fed I have been digging him in far out ways man… this angle he has with Big Show has me intrigued and keeping them apart one on one for the time being puts that much more hype into their eventual encounter… I liked the idea of the match at Backlash as it brings both men together but not in a conventional match up, I just don’t like R-Truth being apart of it that’s all… he’d be the only guy on your SD! that I am not that into to be honest… your Chavo though is coming off very well and I hope you make him into a force man as he has the great talent to do some seriously great things…..

Oh yeah… Edge snaps and declares he ain’t coming back without being named Number One Contender… I like that man, I really like it… dunno if he will make the jump to RAW or not, you seem to be making a lotta roster changes so far… so maybe something will happen and he will stay, who knows what ya got cooking in that marvelous booking mind of yours… all I know is that I have a feeling it will be great!

Oh yeah, this is LOVE! Morrison acting like HBK… dunno bout the move copying but the actions and such is really gold and it is making me hyped up for an eventual angle between just the two of them… my only problem with this match was that Carlito took the fall after he and Primo lost last week… with a WWE Tag Team Title Match coming up at Backlash I really hope Carlito and Primo can get a win to make them look strong as a team or something as I feel if they don’t then this match between both teams will just come off as filler on the card…..

Nice Christian/R-Truth match here… glad to see Christian get the win, I am just not that into you R-Truth or well R-Truth at all to be honest and that’s saying something as I used to really like him back in the day… I will touch more on this later but great to see Christian get some match time and a great win…..

Cena/Chavo sounds like it would have been a great match to watch hey… you descriptions are not really big but they give me enough to picture what it would be like in my mind and it looked great here man… I could really see Chavo pull out all the stops but just falling short to the stronger Cena… I feel now that I look back on it that if Big Show had of appeared in any way shape or form that it woulda taken away from the match… great move man, it progressed the current angle while showcasing some great talent thus putting on a great match…..

Now I am not usually one for ending a show with a segment but this one put over Jeff Hardy, HUUUUUGE! He took the fight to Kane and even though he is the smaller man it didn’t make the Big Red Machine look weak as Hardy took it to him fast and furious and ended up taking a chair to him… FIVE STEEL CHAIR SHOTS TO THE HEAD TO GET KANE DOWN! That is pure awesomeness right there man… I have to really commend you; this angle has got me hooked and I wasn’t that over with the idea in the first place, GREAT WORK WILL!!!

The show moved awesomely, it felt like there was no down time, felt like it was strong the whole time… I can picture the matches and they looked really crisp, really great show with only four matches but really great matches man, matches that had a purpose and that’s something I like in my wrestling programming… I only had a small problem with this push of R-Truth as I only see him as mid card talent to be honest, I would have much preferred Cena/Christian/Show at Backlash to be honest and have Christian take out R-Truth this week making an example of him due to his frustrations over the Edge/Vicki situation… but I can look passed that man…..

I give you 95 out of 100 for SD! this week

Comment

ProWrestling.com Report
                  WWE have finalised their WWE Backlash 2009 card, with one more match added from WWE.com; Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase versus Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne for the World Tag Team Championship. WWE.com have also added a special 'WWE Backlash 2009: Double Main Event Preview' on their homepage and on their Youtube site. You can view it by watching the embedded video below, or click HERE TO WATCH IN HD!

You had better not miss RAW: Week Four and Smackdown: Week Four, as we prepare for the final push to the fallout from WrestleMania XXV; WWE Backlash 2009!

WWE Backlash 2009
                  Final Card

WWE Championship Match

Randy Orton vs Triple H

Grudge Match

Batista vs Kane

World Tag Team Championship Match
                  Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase (c) vs Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne

*Reviews still welcome for Smackdown, thanks for your review Mike, much appreciated and will be returned. Leave predictions for Backlash whenever you want, winner will get points and rep. RAW: Week Four will be posted within the next few days. *
                  Last edited by WP; 02-28-2009, 01:23 PM.

@SaveUsWP

Originally posted by RT
                  "Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

Comment

First of all great video for Backlash, that is really cool. Dead simple but effective. Loved the music. This fed is def on fire, it's great to see that passion you have for what you're doing. It's inspiring for sure.

RAW
                    • I think Trips being in charge is inspired. We were clearly all expecting him to come and kick ass, but to come and take over is genius. Kudos my man.
                    • I think if this three-way fued were to actualy be happening it would be the talk of the IWC. The matches would be great week-in-week-out and everybody loves at least one of the three guys. I love all three and would pay to see this match. The IC title clearly means something in your fed and that's def a great thing.
                    • Six-man tag should be fun. I hope Cryme Time pick a great partner.
                    • This Miz/Morrison/HBK fued is brilliant. It'll be cool to see what it means for MnM as a team. Will they be able to co-exist or will one's ego get the better of him.
                    • Batista/Kane is an odd fued for me. I still cant see any motives.
                    • I do love the BOD back together reeking havoc. Great idea.
                    • Kevin Nash is interesting choice. I was expecting Triple H untill he came out at the start. Hopefully he doesn't wrestle too much.
                    • Mysterio shouldnt be back from a punt after a week. It should be sold more than that.
                    • A bit soon for HBK/Y2J again, but the match would be great so why not?
                    • It seems a bit late to be announcing this match, not a whole lot of build, but still enough motives for it to make sense. I think Trips should've been around at least two weeks before the match, it all seems a bit rushed.
                    • Overall a goos show, and one that I would love to watch. No Diva's?

Smackdown
                    • I quite liked the opening segment. Again, I love the BOD. Jeff/Taker could be great, but again, it all feels a bit rushed and random. Backlash is for mania rematched because three weeks isn;t very long to build new awesome fueds.
                    • I think I'd rather MVP be face and Shelton heel, but nevertheless, I'm enjoying this fed. I can just imagine MVP's smug face bringing out Umaga.
                    • Psycho Edge is cool. R-Truth, not so much. Sorry, not a fan.
                    • Cena/Show fued is one I can buy, and great to see Show being a nice dirty heel.
                    • Again, psycho Edge is cool
                    • How sweet was JoMo mocking HBK. Great idea, cant wait to see it advance
                    • Nice to see Jeff take it to the extreme.
                    • Overall another great how, thouh again no divas.

Backlash
                    • Cody & Ted will beat Rey and Evan
                    • Primo and Carlito will beat MnM
                    • Kane def Batista
                    • Regal def Hardy & Punk
                    • Shelton def MVP
                    • HBK def Y2J
                    • Cage wins
                    • Orton wins
                      #
                    • Hardy wins
                    • I think we'll see Cena vs Show, JoMo vs HBK, Trips vs OrtonHIAC and Hardy vs Cage vs Edge next time.
                    • I know it's not easy to write, but I am dissapointed with the lack of Diva's stuff. I know not many are interested, but the shows seem lacking without them IMO. I'm sure not many will agree though.
                    • Can;t wait, would def pay for that show.
                    • Fueds need more meaning though, alot seem thrown together at the last minute.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
                    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

Predictions are underlined,bolded and italicized

WWE Championship Match

Randy Orton (c) vs Triple H

Grudge Match

Batista vs Kane

Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase (c) vs Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne

Comment

Spreutels' Review

Again, great show. Backlash is looking to become a solid card! Now onto Smackdown week 3.

Kane and Taker open the show and explain why they turned heel. Too much talking from the two still, but I guess they simply had to do that in order to explain things. Jeff interrupts and gets beaten. He should have brought back-up.

MVP's lounge is next with the US champion as his guest. Typical MVP there, I like him better as a heel and you just showed me why. Umaga returns and beats Benjamin with help from MVP. Nice building towards their match.

Nice little promo for Edge there, I think you're turning him psycho again. That would rule!

Christian beats Truth, I can only say that it makes me happy.

Your John Cena reminds me a little of his rapping gimmick, he wouldn't say things like "grow a pair" nowadays, glad you are making him look more badass a little.

Edge leaves untill he becomes #1 contender? Hmmm, let's see where you bring that storyline. I'm still hoping he turned psycho and will do whatever it takes to become #1 contender.

Morrison beats Carlito in HBK fashion. I could see him do that. In fact, he should, but I like Miz & Morrison as a team too. Let's see what you do with them.

Cena beats Chavo, I had thought Big Show would've interfered. But meh, I'll have to wait till next week, or Backlash.

Jeff takes out Kane. Don't really liked this, but it builds up towards his match with Taker. Nice way to keep him strong, as he is the champion after all. Taker is watching, nicely done!

Backlash is shaping up good, not going to make any prediction yet, as there is still two shows to go, I think. Keep up the nice work, WP!

Comment

Monday Night RAW
                          April 27th 2009

*The Legacy Grows; Game Over?*

The last Monday Night RAW before Backlash began with a challenge being laid down by World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton! Orton said he didn't see what made Triple H any more worthy then any of the other RAW superstars for a match at Backlash. 'This is unfair, and I am refusing to compete this Sunday unless Triple H EARNS his championship match!' With that, Triple H marched down to the ring, and said he'd take on anyone who thought they deserved the championship opportunity more then him. Out of the blue, John Bradshaw Layfield sauntered out. JBL said that the bounty on Shawn Michaels' head shouldn't distract 'The Wrestling God' from competing for championship gold. JBL accepted 'The Game's' challenge, and the main event was set - JBL against Triple H with the winner being named the undisputed number one contender for Backlash!

JBL headed backstage, but was soon met by Kane and The Undertaker! JBL worriedly asked The Brothers of Destruction what they wanted. Kane quickly responded 'To finish what we started last week.' JBL grinned, as 'The Deadman' and 'The Big Red Machine' headed past him...

CM Punk and Matt Hardy did battle in the first match of the evening, picking up from what they'd started last week. The two contested a knock-down, drag out match, where numerous near falls; in the end however, Matt Hardy fell victim to the GTS, and CM Punk picked up the victory! William Regal observed on the entrance ramp, looking almost impressed with one of his two Backlash opponents this Sunday.

Randy Orton was seen backstage when his Legacy team-mates Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr entered the locker room. DiBiase said he had a big surprise for Orton; the World Heavyweight Champion looked stunned as 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase walked in! Fans in the arena gave a massive pop for the WWE Legend, but Orton was not impressed. 'You are aware of what I do to legends, right Ted?' Orton asked his stable-mate. Ted DiBiase Jr stood up for his father, saying he did know what Orton did to legends, but if he had any funny ideas, he'd better think again. This didn't set well for Orton, who barked at his stable-mates to not answer back or things may have to get physical! Cody led DiBiase Jr and 'The Million Dollar Man' away, with tensions at boiling point...

We then cut to an interview with John Morrison and The Miz! Morrison said he was in high spirits, as he had found out through very reliable sources ('The flunkies at The Palace Of Wisdom') that Shawn Michaels had not found a partner for tonight. With Kevin Nash not a contracted WWE superstar and Triple H against JBL, Morrison gleefully informed the audience that tonight's match looked like it was going to be a handicap match!

Shawn Michaels looked incredibly nervous walking down the entrance ramp for his match with Morrison and Miz, even with Kevin Nash behind him... And with no wonder! Why you ask? He saw The Undertaker and Kane at ringside by the announcers desk, staring a whole through 'The Heartbreak Kid'. Michaels looked like he was going to overcome the odds once more to survive this encounter, but suddenly, 'The Animal' Batista walked down to the ring, and announced he was going to be Shawn's partner! The fans popped, as the tag match was on! Batista and Shawn Michaels showed incredible chemistry, which eventually led the team to victory; Morrison mimicked HBK one too many times, and Michaels ducked a Sweet Chin Music and responded in kind for the three count! The Undertaker and Kane hit the ring as soon as the match finished however, and attacked Batista and Michaels! The Miz and Morrison kept Nash busy with a pair of steel chairs as the attack continued. Before any serious damage could be done, we were treated to an unscheduled appearance by WWE Champion Jeff Hardy! Jeff hit the ring through the crowd like a house on fire, steel chair in hand, and attacked his Backlash opponent, The Undertaker! The crowd leapt to their feet as Jeff struck again and again against 'The Deadman'! Security hit the ring to break the fighting up, as the fans were whipped into a frenzy!

Chris Jericho seemed smug and confident in an interview backstage with Todd Grisham. Jericho said that Michaels was cracking and would clearly not be focused for their match-up this Sunday. Jericho said after he beat 'HBK' and collected on the bounty, his next target would be the World Heavyweight Championship. Jericho was soon interrupted by the champion Randy Orton. Orton suggested Jericho do one of two things; swap brands or prepare to get his head kicked in if he was serious about challenging for the title. Jericho laughed off Orton's threat, questioning as to whether Orton would retain the title after Backlash. Orton flew into a rage, demanding to know why Jericho was even questioning him! Orton mocked Jericho, telling 'Y2J' that he wished he could be the champion and leader that the leader of Legacy was. Jericho smiled, telling Orton his leadership skills left much to be desired, as he'd overheard Legacy damning their leader in the locker room earlier on...

Triple H walked down the ring to face the odds, much like his best friend Shawn Michaels had done earlier on in the evening. For in front of him was his opponent JBL, Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase Jr, Cody Rhodes and 'Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase. Luckily for 'The Game' tensions were running high in the Legacy stable, with Orton standing with Cody Rhodes, while the DiBiase's were standing on the opposite side of the ring. Triple H and JBL battled tooth and nail for the right to challenge for the championship at Backlash. JBL seemed to have the match won, until Triple H reversed an irish whip and Ted DiBiase Jr drilled JBL in the back of the head with the World Tag Team Title! The crowd popped, as Triple H hit the Pedigree and was named Number One Contender! Orton began hollering at DiBiase Jr, while Cody entered the ring and attacked Triple H! Orton soon followed, and the two began double teaming 'The Game'! However, Ted DiBiase Jr entered the ring and stopped the assault... Fans cheered, as DiBiase Jr got into Orton's face... Before grinning, turning and cracking the World Tag Title over the head of Triple H! Fans boo'd, as 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase began laughing! All five men then proceeded to decimate Triple H; DiBiase Jr hit The Dream Crusher and Orton hit an RKO! Orton laughed, telling HHH to 'NEVER let your guard down! You fell right into our trap! Legacy splitting up?! Not a chance Hunter! Don't you understand? This Legacy will just continue to grow and grow, until we are the dominant force in the WWE! You are part of the old legacy of the WWE Hunter, the McMahon family! Come this Sunday at Backlash, I will put the final nail in the McMahon coffin when I beat you! Then, nothing will stop my Legacy from taking over the WWE!' RAW went off the air with Legacy posing over the fallen body of Triple H...

WWE Backlash 2009
                          Final Card

WWE Championship Match

Randy Orton vs Triple H

Grudge Match

Batista vs Kane

Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr (c) w/ "MDM" Ted DiBiase vs Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne
                          * I was in the writing mood, so thought I'd bust this show out. Right, so there is the last RAW before WWE Backlash. Hope you all thoroughly enjoy reading, don't forget to read the previous Smackdown (Week Three) and keep your eyes peeled for Smackdown: Week Four. After that, it's onto WWE Backlash; I can't wait! Peace guys! *
                          Last edited by WP; 03-02-2009, 01:24 PM.

@SaveUsWP

Originally posted by RT

Comment

The Cool Review

You’re getting your shows up to quick for me to review, so I always seem to review your Monday Night Raw show, and always seem to miss out on reviewing your Smackdown. So, I have nothing to do tonight, so guess I’m going to get in some reviews for some shows. Starting with you, WP, so onto the show. Triple H and JBL is made for the main event, no doubt in my mind Triple H is going to win. Possibly Orton is going to try and screw him, but Michaels comes out and ultimately helps Triple H win the match, we’ll see. Undertaker and Kane are both after Shawn Michaels, I wonder how Michaels is going to escape the beat down this week. It was good to see on Smackdown that you explained why The Brothers Of Destruction are back together also. Punk beats Hardy, this mean in my opinion the match at Backlash will be between Regal and Punk, I don’t see Hardy walking away with the title now. Maybe, Legacy will disband soon? I hope so, Orton is the only thing that keeps that stable good, in my opinion. Hmm, Kevin Nash isn’t a WWE contracted wrestler? Why is he on the shows then? Anyway, I really have no clue on who Michaels will get to tag team with him against Morrison and Miz, who ever it is however, they’ll win.

Batista is the partner, which is good since Undertaker and Kane were there and they beat him down last week. Batista and Michaels win, like I said that they would, and in the end, Jeff Hardy comes to the rescue of Shawn Michaels and co. It seems like every week, there seem to be a new superstar that saves Michaels. I didn’t like Randy Orton saying “get your head kicked in”, just didn’t seem a whole lot like him. Otherwise, it seems like Orton has an issue with basically everyone on Raw. Well I didn’t expect that to happen, sure everyone reading would have guessed Triple H was going to beat JBL. But, I wouldn’t have thought that Ted Dibiase Jr. would drill Triple H, instead I thought he would have drilled Ted Dibiase Sr. Then all the members of Legacy would have beaten down on Triple H. So, does this mean that the older Dibiase is now also apart of Legacy? Anyway, a good show, not as good as in the previous weeks however, but Backlash has shaped up to look a very solid show. Can’t wait to read it, when you finished Smackdown and it’s up. Keep up the good work, dude.

Coolstuff
                            Thanks too Fresh Prince

Comment

Raw Review

OOps, i thought last weeks was the last before Backlash, so some of my comments are probably redunadant now.

Trips is gonna earn it. Cool. It's fairly obvious he's beating JBL, cause JBL/RKO would suck, but a nice way to make him earn it.

Way to make Matt look like a bitch. I think a tag match with Hardy/Punk vs Regal/Someone would've been wiser. Now Matt looks quite weak heading into the pay-per-view. Especially with the, Regal looks impresed with one of his opponents line.

Dissension amogst the ranks in Legacy? Doubt it. Nice Dollar Man appearance though.

The BOD are so badass in your fed its great. That's how they should be. I'm so bored of them in real life. Like Jeff making the save, good touch.

There's a lot of tension in your fed. I sense a real big war coming. Jericho/Orton kinda shows this perfectly. A GM needs to come soon to get some order.

Finally Orton/Triple H should be great. Both are big favs of mine so i can't wait.

Good solid show, though I hated The IC Title build-up.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
                              http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

SmackDown: Week 3
                                I love your BOD. They remind me of Undertaker's days in 1998 and 1999, which were interesting yet nevertheless fun days for the Deadman. With that said, you made Undertaker look a little too weak for my liking with Jeff Hardy's assault. Jeff Hardy easily downs Undertaker, and Undertaker doesn't get his physical revenge? That just doesn't seem like a heel Undertaker to me. If this feud is planned to continue beyond Backlash, I'd like to see you incorporate their history from 2002 into this new version of their feud.

Umaga returns! YES! I'm loving the monster that I think you're planning on having Umaga be. I can't wait to see how his character pans out in your fed. I'm pulling for MVP to go over Benjamin at Backlash, as I expect big things out of MVP in your fed as well. However, with these things said, I'm not particularly looking for an alliance between MVP and Umaga... so I hope that that's not planned.

I forget what happened last week with Edge and Vickie, but I hate that R-Truth is pushed so high up the card in your fed. I wish Chavo had just put himself in the fatal fourway instead of R-Truth... that would've made a lot more sense to me. I'm interested to see where you go with Edge and his current status. It could lead to something very interesting, and Edge is generally a compelling character. You clearly have plans for him, and I can't wait to see what they are.

I love Morrison, specifically your Morrison, and what you're doing with him. I hope MnM wins at Backlash. Also, I'm interested in your Chavo... as it seems you might be planting seeds for his face turn. Might you be planning to turn him into an Eddie Guerrero-lite? The end of the show fit the Jeff/Undertaker feud's vibe. It was weird, but I liked it.

RAW: Week 4
                                I love JBL, and this fits his character perfectly... as well as Orton's. You portray most, if not all, of your characters so perfectly. HHH is clearly going to win, but I like that he's going to earn his shot.

I don't know if I like Punk and Matt wrestling again... especially with Punk earning a clean win. It sure makes Matt look weak headed into Backlash. I'm predicting that, at Backlash, Matt Hardy will either sneak away with the win and continue his feud with Punk as the IC Champ... OR... Matt will be the one to be pinned by Punk. I really feel like Matt belongs on SmackDown with Jeff because the Hardy Boyz vs. the Brothers of Destruction would be awesome to see unfold. I hope your plans with Matt being booked like this are your way of writing him out of RAW.

Orton giving a throwback to his days as the Legend Killer with Ted Dibiase Sr. was a nice touch. However, what was the point of bringing in the Million Dollar Man? Was it just random so that you could begin building tension between DiBiase and Orton?

You make HBK look like a wuss by having him look nervous coming down for his match against MnM... ESPECIALLY WHEN HE'S ACCOMPANIED BY NASH! HBK should look brave as hell, cocky like MnM is a joke. Okay, so you try to save it by mentioning the Brothers of Destruction. Touche. Nice pick with Batista coming out to be HBK's partner. This match and the aftermath were off the hook. I loved every "minute" of it. A little overbooked, but it worked. You know how to put on a hot and entertaining match/segment.

Nice confrontation between Jericho and Orton. I see as in real life that they are vying for the number one heel spot in your fed too. Actually... I just noticed something. Your RAW seems awfully heel-heavy... but maybe that's just me. I loved how Orton is being portrayed as borderline psycho.

GOD, FUCK YOU! You had me totally with the Legacy break-up setup. I'm as much of a fool as HHH. You're awesome Will. You're awesome. Awesome show. I can't wait for Backlash. It'll be an amazing show if it's only half as good as these shows have been... but I'm sure it'll be even better, because again you continue to put out shows that are leaps and bounds better than the last. I'm loving it!
                                : 04/02/11}:forever&always
                                ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
                                http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

Comment

Working...
                                X