Announcement

Collapse

Fan Fiction Rules & Guidelines

THE RULES & GUIDELINES OF FAN FICTION

-There will be no flaming (insulting), spamming (making stupid, inane posts) and flame-baiting (luring someone into flaming you).

-You can't use deceased wrestlers. The only exception to this rule is if you're doing a federation that takes place in the 80s or something similar.

-Keep everything regarding your federation in one thread.

-There are three places where you can advertise a federation: in the thread of that federation, in your signature and in the Fed Thread. Nowhere else, if we find any advertising elsewhere, you will receive a warning for SPAM.

-Don't expect to get reviews from other people if you don't give reviews yourself. If you don't want any feedback to your shows, fine.

-Don't give feedback in the middle of a show. Posting in the middle of a show will result in deletion of your post and a warning for spam.

-You are not expected to leave a full on review of the show (though you can if you like). All you are required to do is to write a few comments with some substance behind them. This in no way shape or form means you can post one line reviews, they will be deleted and warned. So don’t post something like "Wow, great show! 9/10!".

-Even though it is creative writing, due to board rules we cannot allow racial and/or homophobic slurs/insults/etc. in your feds. This type of language will be warned immediately. And please note - racism is an automatic ban.

-Don't get mad when someone rips your show to pieces. Use the criticism in a positive way and use it to increase the quality of your federation. When someone insults you instead of giving good feedback, report that post to the Moderators.

-Don't bump your thread to the top if you've written nothing new in days. It just pushes other threads that are active down.

-If you're going to write a federation, put some effort in it. Stuff with horrendous grammar and spelling and no punctuation will be deleted. So will posts that only have ten or so sentences. They are regarded as spam. If you don't put effort into writing, don't even bother.

-If you're tired of your current federation and want to start a new one or return to an older federation, your current one must have at least four regular shows and a Pay-Per-View. This is done to prevent threads that have one or two posts in it. If you don't follow this rule, you'll be forbidden to start a new federation or return to an old federation for two weeks. If you make a fed within two weeks of the first one closing or return to an old fed, will we lock your thread, and it will not be opened for ANOTHER two weeks. For example, if you leave your thread on the 1st of the month and then make another one on the 10th, we will lock your new thread until the 24th. Two weeks from the opening of your new thread, remember that folks! For those whos fed follow the 'DVD Format' your fed must have contained at least four chapters in order to bypass the two week rule.

- Posters are now allowed a second fed, providing they have proven their commitment to their first fed. Permission to start a second fed will be granted from the moderating team. We will not consider anyone whose fed has not lasted at least two pay-per-views, however, this does not guarantee we will say yes.

- Two feds at a time Max.

- If you have two running at the same time, both must be updated a minimum of every 30 days. If this is not maintained without valid reason, one will be closed (poster's choice as to which is closed).

- If you abandon a fed/fed gets closed/etc., then you must wait until gaining permission again to start another second fed.

-You can also have one additional non-Fed related story in addition to your federation. This non-Fed has a two week rule, meaning you wait two weeks from the last post to post a new one.

-You do not need to contact WMS or RT to close a thread for you if you're moving on to a new project. Just let it drop to the bottom. We will also no longer be cleaning old threads for you -- start a new thread. Also, we do NOT delete threads. We keep them around for historical value.

-Spotlight of the Month: this is currently decided by the Power 10 Rankings. The winner is given the dubious honor of being the Spotlight of the Month. That Fed will be stickied for the entire month with the added extension “Spotlight of the Month” added to the end of their Fed Title.

-No more "I'll be starting a fed soon" or "more to come soon". Start your fed with substance or it will be deleted. And then you’ll have to wait two weeks to start another one.

-Plagiarizing is a serious offence and anyone caught doing so will be banned without warning.

-Multi-Participation Threads are banned for the time being, they descend into chaos too quick and quite frankly too much time is spent modding them.

-DO NOT post reviews of reviews, arguing with every person who reviews you. If you would like, after a substantial period of time, to reply to all reviews together, fine. Mindless bumps will not be accepted.

-Please note that all your shows and PPVs must take place in your thread not on a website elsewhere. Everybody else can write it here, so can you.

- The 20 Questions thread is a Question and Answer interview-like thread for the members of Fan Fiction. The “next” person to participate in the thread is chosen by the current person being interviewed. Please do not post asking to be next. The person before you makes that decision.

- Please do not post "get on AIM/MSN/Yahoo." If you want them to do so, send them a Private Message or Rep asking so. There is no need to waste a post doing so.

- General Discussion is banned from Fan Fiction. It was great while it lasted, but it was abused too many times.

-NO EROTIC LITERATURE!

Finally, a harsh reality for people: WMS and RT are the last word on a subject in FF. If we ask you, or tell you, to do something, it isn't a debate. At least not on the forum. If you have a problem, IM or PM one of us, and we will gladly sort it out.

Thank you.
The Fan Fiction Moderating Team,
WMS & RT
See more
See less

SMACKDOWN WRESTLING!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SMACKDOWN WRESTLING!

*In Ring*

*Camera on John Bradshaw Layfield*

JBL: Ladies and gentlemen, first I'd like to say that I am glad that al of you fans are out here and hope you are enjoying Friday Night Smackdown! Also, I want to clear things up right now. There are two men in this arena tonight that have "bad blood" with eachother. I'm talking about Brock Lesnar and Ken Anderson. Now I'm not going to wait for this to get even more out of control. So we will see Brock Lesnar and Ken Anderson in action! But not this week! It will be next week, but this week they will be forced to be in a tag team match tonight against London and Kendrick. If they refuse, then they will be in an immediate suspension and never get a World Title shot as long as I own this company.

*JBL walks out the ring to the announce table*

Cole: JBL taking immediate action. That's the type of thing that you have to do when you're the head boss and you have a situation like this.

Bishoff: I think he's handled this situation great. Of course I personally don't see Lesnar and Anderson teaming up at all and think that they won't work well at all.

Cole: Well we'll see is that's true tonight, but right now we have MVP versus Christian in a World Title Tournament match!

*Can't Stop Me*

MVP comes out wearing his ring gear in green. As MVP stops at the end of the titantron and begining of entrance ramp. When he raises his arms high apart, fireworks from the titantron come out in a 90 degree angle twords the ring! MVP smiles and walks to the ring.

JBL: Last week MVP had a great match with a victory against Paul London. Hoperfully he can get another tonight and be one step closer to becoming the World Heavyweight Champion.

Bishoff: MVP is great, but I just don't see him defeating Christian tonight. In my eyes, Christian is the next World Champ.

Cole: Well, I think MVP has a good chance on winning and wouldn't surprised if he was in the finals of the Title Tournament.

Bishoff: Oh come on! MVP can't beat Christian! Christian just simply the greatest there is, was, and...well you know.

JBL: Thinking of a different wrestler Eric?

*All three laugh*

Bishoff: Well...Christian is the greatest and I'll leave it at that.

*Greatness*

Multiple White and Golden fireworks go off on the Titantron upwards! Chrisitan walks out, wearing golden long tights, and poses for a little while as he walks down the entrance ramp. Christian walks up the steel steps and poses again when he’s in the ring.

Bishoff: There is are future World Champion. I'll put a bet up that he will go on to the final round and win.

JBL: I'll take that bet. My money is on Edge. He's pumped and ready for everything that comes his way.

Cole: Now wait a minute guys, we still don't know who's going to win tonight and we still have another round before the final.

JBL: What's the matter Cole? To afraid to put up a few bucks?

Cole: Fine, my money goes on Rob Van Dam.

Bishoff: Ha! Good luck with that.

JBL: Christian and MVP are just about to get it underway for the opportunity to become World Heavyweight Champion.

Bishoff: You can do it Christian!

Christian vs. MVP
    World Heavyweight Championship Tournament round 1

Summary:
    Christian and MVP lock up after the bell rings. Both man are pushing for the upper hand. MVP gets the advantage after toe kicking Christian in the gut! MVP follows up with a European Lock. Christian manages to get out of it after a while. MVP and Christian locks up again, this time Christian gets the upper hand. Christian then starts pounding on MVP with aggressive punches and kicks, forcing MVP down o the mat! Christian kneels down and stays on the attack. The ref breaks up the attack and pushes Christian away from MVP. MVP starts getting up as Christian charges at him! MVP reverses with a Back Body Drop! Christian was thrown over the ropes and out the ring landing on the ground! Christian was down as MVP leaned on the ropes. The ref. started the out count. 1.....2.....3.....4.....5..Christian gets up..6..Christian starts walking up to the ring..7.....8...Christian rolls in the ring. MVP grabbed Christian and threw him to a corner rope. MVP walked up to Christian and got a hold of his head. MVP then Inverted Suplexed Christian! MVP went for the pin. 1...2...Christian kicked out! Christian slowly got up as MVP argued with the ref. MVP walks up to Christian. Christian pushes MVP away from him and gets up to his feet. Christian charges at MVP and clotheslines him! MVP gets up and is clotheslined again! Christian then picks MVP up and Neckbreaks him! Christian goes for the pin! 1...2...MVP kicks out! Christian gets upset and pulls MVP back up to his feet. Christian starts bad mouthing MVP and then elbow smashes him! MVP slowly gets back up. Christian goes to get a hold of MVP, but MVP spinebusters him! MVP tries going for the Sharp Shooter! But Christian wriggles his way to the ropes!
    MVP lets go of Christians legs. Christian gets up and MVP starts attacking agian with punches! Christian starts punching back! MVP and Christian lock up again and have alot of reversals. MVP wins the 'bout with a Pumphandle Drop! MVP goes for the cover! 1...2...Christian kicks out! MVP grabs a hold of Christians head and goes for the sleeper hold. Christian slowly starts to slow his pace of escaping the hold. Christian's arm drops but soon gets back up. Christian starts stretching his legs to the ropes. Christian then gets up to his knees. MVP tries to keep the hold on tightly, but Christian starts elbowing him in the gut and is soon able to get out of the hold. Christian then gets a hold of MVp and DDT's him down on the mat! Both men are down. They start slowly getting up and are finally able to get up on their feet. Both men lock up again and keep on going with the reversals. MVP toe kicks Christian again and picks him up for a powerbomb! Christian is able to slip out and land behind MVP. Christian then quickly Reverse Backbreaks MVP! Christian goes for the cover! 1...2...3!
    Winner: Christian
    Christian leaves the ring celebrating as MVP slowly getes up and puts his head down as he leaves the arena.

JBL: What a match!

Bishoff: Yes! Christian advances to the second round!

Cole: What a performance by both men and MVP has nothing to be ashamed of.

JBL: Well later tonight we will have Brock Lesnar and Ken Anderson teaming up to go up against Paul London and Brian Kendrick! But up next: The Euro Rumbler makes his in ring debut against Charlie Haas!

*Comercial Break*
    Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
    Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
    Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
    Cena fan for LIFE
    Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

*Worlds Greatest Tag Team*

Charlie Haas walks out wearing blue and white short tights and white boots. He shruggs off the audience as he walks down the entrance ramp and posses when he gets in the ring.

JBL: Charlie Haas is great competitor as his his tag team partner Shelton Benjamin. They both have good in ring qualities that can earn them gold.

Bishoff: They are great, they are the "Worlds Greatest Tag Team".

Cole: Now I wouldn't way "Worlds Greatest Tag Team". I mean, what about the Dudley Boyz, the Hardy Boyz, and London and Kendrick? Are they not also great tag teams?

JBL: True they are, but are they the Greatest?

*Euro Invasion*

The Euro Rumbler walks out wearing short black tights and black boots. He doesn't pay attention to the audience as he makes his way into the ring and stares at Charlie Haas.

Cole: The Euro Rumbler has alot to prove tonight.

JBL: Euro Rumbler versus Charlie Haas is about to go underway.

The Euro Rumbler vs. Charlie Haas

Summary:
      Charlie Haas quickly charged at Euro Rumbler right as the bell rang! Haas then nailed him with a chlothesline! But The Euro Rumbler didn’t budge. Haas stood in shock and then started punching at Euro Rumbler. Rumbler pushed Haas off of him then ran up and Drop Kicked Haas! Rumbler followed up after the drop kick and picked Haas back up onto his feet. Rumbler got a hold of Haas and Belly to Belly Suplexed him! Haas went down as Rumbler walked up to him and picked him up again. Rumbler headbutted Haas! Haas feel back off his feet onto the mat. The fans started chanting "Lets go Rumbler!" Hass went to roll out the ring, but Rumbler caught him and draged him back into the center. As Rumbler went to pick Haas up, Charlie poked Rumbler in the eyes! Haas then bounced off the ropes and clotheslined Rumbler onto the mat! Charlie kept the attack up with a sleeper hold. The Rumbler quickly started getting up and punching Haas. Once Haas let go, Rumbler back suplex Charlie Haas! Rumbler went for the cover! 1...2...Hass kicked out. Rumbler and Hass got up to there feet. The Rumbler then got a hold of Haas and bounced him off the ropes, Haas countered as he ran with a basball slide. Haas, now behind Rumbler, twirled him around and dropkicked him! Rumbler got back up after the kick only to be toe kicked in the gut and then Bulldoged! Haas went for the pin. 1...2...Rumbler kicked out. Hass got upset as Rumlber started getting up. Haas then bounced off the ropes behind Rumbler and went for a Neckbreaker. But Rumbler turned around was able to counter with a Tilt a Whirl Sideslam! Rumbler then went to the closest corner rope and climbed to the top, back facing Hass. The Euro Rumbler then Moonsaulted off the top rope and landed onto Charlie Haas! Euro Rumbler went for the cover! 1...2...3!
      Winner: The Euro Rumbler

The Euro Rumbler raised his arm up, as the other held onto his stomach.
      JBL: Wow! Did you see that?

Bishoff: I am impressed with this man. He came in with not much of anything to back up his name. And at the end of the match he proved to the Smackdown locker room that he is a man to fear.

*Replays of Euro Rumbler Moonsaulting onto Charlie Haas in slow motion*

Cole: We just seen the begining of what is to come of the Euro Rumbler.

JBL: Right now Torrie Wilson is backstage with London and Kendrick to see what their thoughts are about tonights match with Lesnar and Anderson.

*Backstage*
      *Room with a big Smackdown sign on the wall*

Torrie Wilson is wearing a black long sleve shirt that has some cuts in the middle going from left to right and pink short-shorts. London and Kendrick re wearing their usualy in ring gear.

Torrie: Hi! I'm Torrie Wilson and I am here with the two young high flyers: Paul London and Brian Kendrick.

London: Thank you Torrie. We are glad to be here with you.

Torrie: Aww, thanks. Well tonight, you two are in a tag team match against Brock Lesnar and Ken Anderson. What are your thaughts about having to go up against two tough guys like them?

Kendrick: Well Torrie, we don't see any fear about these two guys teaming up together. I mean, they are two great wrestlers. But I'd be surprised if they can last a minute in the same ring without trying to tear the other one apart.

Torrie: Yes. But Mr. Layfield said that if they don't work together then they are suspendid.

London: Look, even if they were good friends, they'd coudn't keep up with us. We are a great tag team that are glad to be facing wrsetlers like them. But we are ready for anything that comes our way.

*Paul London looks at the camera*

London: And tonight, Kendrick and I will defeat Brock Lesnar and Ken Anderson.

*Fade Black*

Titantron:

*Edge in the locker room sitting on a chair*
      Narrator: It is in every mans dreams...
      *Rob Van Dam leaning on a wall backstage*
      Narrator: To have the opportunity...
      *Ken Anderson leaning on the ropes*
      Narrator: To become legendary...
      *Christian running down the arenas stais and up again*
      Narrator: To prove to everyone that you matter...
      *Jeff Hardy stretching in the training room*
      Narrator: To become Champion...
      *Brock Lesnar staring at the camera*

SUPERBRAWL!
      Sept. 27th, 2008
      *Commercial Break*
      Last edited by Greywolf; 10-13-2007, 01:43 AM.
      Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

*Camera moving all around the crowd and then facing the announce table*

Cole: Hello everyone and welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown on NBC. I'm Michael Cole, here with the head of the show John Bradshaw Layfield, and Eric Bishoff. And what a show we've been having and it's only going to get better as the night goes on.

JBL: I can't agree more, because right now we are going to be treated to Smackdowns first Triple Threat match!

*No Regrets*

Lights in the arena are flashing Red, Blue, and Black as Jeff Hardy walks out weaing bagy pants and a white t-shirt with black text saying "Live Free, Fly High". Jeff Hardy runs down the entrances ramp interacting with the fans. He then slides into the ring, climbs the corner ropes raises his arms apart.

Bishoff: Last week Jeff had a great match against Christian Cage, but couldn't pull a victory, hopefully tonight he can.

Cole: Jeff is a terrific wrestler and a high flyer who doesn't take risks.

*World's Greatest Tag Team*

Shelton Benjamin walks out wearing red and white short tights and white boots. He shruggs off the audience as he walks down the entrance ramp and posses when he gets in the ring.

JBL: Last week Shelton Benjamin and Matt Hardy stole the show with a terrific match. But just like Jeff, couldn't win. So he also has a lot of presure on his hands.

Bishoff: If Benjamin can do what he did last week and pull a win, he wil defenetly be a big player in my books.

*One of a Kind*

RVD comes out with his normal ring gear in purple and black. RVD starts interacting with the fans. And heads twords the ring. He then gets up on the middle turnbuckles and raises his arms with thumbs up. As everyone copys him: Rob--Van--Dam!

Cole: One of A Kind is right! Last week he pulled an upset victory against Kane in the Title Tournament. Him, Sting, Christian, and either Booker T or Edge will be the semi-finalists for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Bishoff: Like I said earlie, my money's one Christian.

JBL: How much money are we waging anyway?

Cole: How about $600?

Bishoff: What are you gay?

JBL: Eric! This is a family show! My mother's watching. Let's say $3, 500 each.

Bishoff: I'm good.

Cole: Same here. RVD versus Benjamin versus Hardy right now! Who will win?

Jeff Hardy vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Shelton Benjamin

Summary:
        All three men paced around eachother. Benjamin made the first move on RVD. Bejamin was able to lay RVD out with an elbow to the face! Hardy quickly charged at Benjamin with a flying drop kick! Benjamin was kicked over the ropes but was able to stay on the ring. Hardy charged again but was stopped by a shoulder thrust from Benjamin! RVD climbed the top rope without the knowing of Benjamin and Hardy. Benjamin then jumped off the top rope but was struck down by a drop kick by RVD from the top rope! Benjamin was knocked down onto theground out the ring as did RVD! Both men slowly got up. When they were on their feet they started pucnhing at eachother. Jeff ran to bounce off the ropes from the other side and then jumped off the top rope flipping onto RVD and Benjamin! All three men were down. RVD and Benjamin slowly crawled tword the ring as Hardy was still down. Benjamin climbed into the ring as did RVD. Benjamin charged at RVD with a Super Kick! Van Dam spun around for the dodge and then back suplexed Benjamin! RVD then ran to bounce off the ropes and hit Benjamin with the Rolling Thunder!
        Van Dam went for the cover. 1...2...Benjamin kicked out. Hardy slowly climbed up the ring. Benjamin got up as RVD backed up ready to strike him. As RVD went to charge for Benjamin, Hardy ran up and clotheslined Van Dam onto the mat! Jeff Hardy then moonsault splashed onto RVD! As he got up, Benjamin ran up and kneed into Hardys gut! Benjamin picked Jeff up dropped Hardy onto his knee back first! Hardy rolled away from Benjamin as RVD got up. Benjamin got a hold of RVD and Reverse Atomic Dropped him! As RVD yelled in pain, Benjamin picked him up upside down and Oahklahoma Slammed RVD onto the mat! Benjamin went for the cover! 1...2...RVD kicked out! Benjamine got up and turned his attention to Jeff Hardy. But Hardy quickly flapjack & drop kicked Benjamin! Benjamin rolled to the side of the ring. Hardy went to grab RVD, but Van Dam countered with a jawbreaker! RVD then grabbed onto Hardy and threw him to the corner of the ring. RVD charged and jumped onto Hardy, he then Monkey Flipped him! Benjamin quickly grabbed hardys legs and flipped over for a pin! 1...2...RVD flipped onto Benjamin to stop the count! Van Dam and Benjamin rolled away to their own corners as Hardy still was down. Benjamin and RVD locked up to eachother! Benjamin was able to toe kick Van Dam and then Hip Tossed him down! Benjamin followed up with a Camel Clutch!
        Jeff Hardy got up behind both men. RVD tried escaping the hold but Benjamin had it locked in! Hardy then charged from behind Benjamin and double Leg Dropped both men, first Benjamin and then RVD as he came down! Hardy grabbed a hold of Benjamin and went for a pin! 1...2..Benjamin lifted his shoulder! Hardy took no time to waste as he got Benjamin in the Bow and Arrow hold! Benjamin yelled out as the ref asked if wanted to give up! Benjamin yelled "no"! Rob slowly got up. Hardy broke the hold and went for a clothesline at RVD! Van Dam countered with with a charging DDT! RVD slowly dragged Hardy near a corner rope. RVD then climbed and Superstar Press Pinned Hardy! 1...Benjamin elbow dropped onto RVD to stop the count! Benjamin went to pick RVD up, but Van Dam gut kicked Benjamin back, RVD then threw Benjamin to the other corner rope! RVD charged for another Monkey Flip! But Benjamin countered with a powerbomb! Benjamin fell onto RVD for the cover! 1...2...RVD's leg stretched onto the bottom rope! Benjamin yelledy out and rolled RVD into the middle of the ring and went for the cover again. 1...2...RVD kicked out! Benjamin rolled around and got Van Dam into the Sleeper Hold. RVD tried getting out of it but started dozing off. Hardy got up, grabbed Benjamin and pull him away of RVD. Jeff Hardy started stomping on Benjamin and then got him in the Stretch Muffler! Benjamin tried reaching to the ropes but couldn't! Benjamin was about to tap after a minute, but RVD Dropsaulted Hardy!
        Hardy fell through the ropes and out the ring! RVD then went to the ropes for the Frop Splash. As he got to the top, Benjamin quickly got up and ran up to Van Dam for a Body Splash! But RVD jumped over Benjamin, who hit the turnbuckle! As he turned around, RVD Tiger Masked Benjamin! Van Dam then went to climb again for the Frog Splash. But Hardy climbed to the side of the ring and jawbreaked RVD onto the ropes! Van Dam fell down as Hardy climbed to the top rope! Hardy then Swaton Bombed to Benjamin, but Benjamin rolled out of the way! Hardy hit the mat head and back first! Hardy slowly got up as did RVD. Both men started swing punches at eachother, but soon Rob Scoop Slammed hardy down onto the mat! RVD slowly climbed to the top rope! Benjamin got up to his knee looking at Van Dam. RVD jumped for the Frog Splash! Benjamin quickly got up and Super Kicked RVD in mid air! Benjamin went for the cover! 1...2...3!
        Winner: Shelton Benjamin

Benjamin layed on RVd for a while as the ref. soon helped him to his feet. Benjamin then dropped back down and rolled out the ring. The ref. helped Benjamin leave as another ref. went to check on RVD and Jeff Hardy.
        JBL: What a match for Shelton Benjamin! He just pulled off a victory that was looking in Rob Van Dams favor at first!

Bishoff: Benjamin was able to keep his head in the game throughout the whole time and win in the end.

Cole: But what does this mean for Rob Van Dam? He's in the semi-finals for the World Heavyweight Championship and he just lost a match. Will he feel different about his chances of going to the top?

*Close ups on Hardy and RVD*

*Commercial Break*
        Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

*Backstage*

Torrie Wilson is standing with Edge who is wearing his in ring gear plus a t-shirt that says "Rated R Superstar" and the back saying "Restricted to be taking your bullshit".

Torrie: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown! I'm here with the one and only "Rated R Superstar": Edge! Edge, tonight you will be taking on Booker T in a World Heavyweight Championship tournament match. How are you prepared to be going up against him?

Edge: Well Torrie, I don't think that I need to be prepared for anything. I mean, I got this match in the bag. Booker T is a hasbeen and will never live up to being as good as me. His best days are as dead as the New Orleans Saints. Booker T might as weel forfeit the match to save himself the embarrassment that I will inflict on him if he wrestles against me tonight!

*fans start booing Edge*

Torrie: Let's go back to last week, where you interfiered with Booker T's match against Bubba Ray Dudley and speared both men. Why did you do it?

Edge: To end a message, to make a point. That when you know that you will be in a match with the greatest wrestler alive, then you better be watching your back. Because there is no opportunity that I won't miss, no chance I won't take, and no rule I won't break to win! So far the competition is RVD, who just lost against two low level life forms. Sting, who just like Booker T, is trying to make people beleive that he still has it in himself to wrestle at his age. And Christian, who is the second greatest wrestler ever, me being first. So I am saying this right now! At Superbrawl, I will be in the main event for the World Heavyweight Championship and I will win it all!

*Camera moving across the arena*

*Defying Death*

Matt Hardy comes out wearing black jeans and boots. Hardy interacts with the crowd as he walks down the entrance ramp. Hardy symbols the version one when he enters the ring.

JBL: Great words spoken by Edge. He is our next World Heavyweight Champion, I can just feel it in my veins.

Cole: And here is a man who has alot of history with Edge, Matt Hardy. These men have been through hell and back to make the other suffer.

Bishoff: Hardy certainly has the talent to be a champion, he pulled off an amazing victory last week.

*We the Boss!*

Bubba Ray Dudley walks out wearing a big black t-shirt and green army pants. Bubba proceedes down the entrance ramp as he hears a mix of cheers and boos. Bubba then rolls in the ring and stares at Hardy who strarts yelling at him, they start trash talking to eachother. Bubba the quickly swings a punch at Matt Hardy! The ref. rings the bell to start the match!

Bubba Ray Dudley vs. Matt Hardy
          Summary:
          Bubba Ray Dudley kept on punching at Hardy, but Hardy started punching back. Kept brawling back and forth for most the match. Hardy soon wnt for a vertical suplex. But Bubba Ray shifted his weight around and was able to counter with his own vertical suplex! hardy got up only to get body splashed into the turn buckles. Bubba started pounding down at Hardy with furious punches. Bubba back up and went for a shoulder thrust! Hardy jumped up with help of the ropes and dodged the attack. Bubba went shoulder first into the steel post! Bubba moved back leaning forward holding onto his shoulder. Hardy climbed to the top of the rope and jumped off dor a Leg Drop! Hardy slammed onto Bubba's head and smashed it onto the mat! Hardy went for the cover. 1...2...Bubba kicked out. Hardy got up, also pulling Bubba up. Hardy started punching at Bubba and went for a DDT. Bubba countered with an Reverse Atomic Drop! Bubba then clotheslined Hardy! Bubba went for a cover. 1...2...Hardy kicked out. Hardy got up and they started pucnhing at eachother again. Hardy was able to throw Bubba to a corner rope. Hardy then ran up to grab Bubba's head and then Bulldogged him! Hardy then position waiting for Bubba to get up and go for the Twist of Fate. Bubba got up, Hardy went for a grab! Bubba eye raked Hardy! Bubba then Dudley Bombed Hardy(side powerbomb)! Bubba went for a cover! 1...2...3!
          Winner: Bubba Ray Dudley
          *D-Von Dudley quickly ran out as Bubba countinued attack Matt Hardy!*

Cole: What the hell do they think they're doing! The match is over already!

JBL: These guys never liked the Hardy Boyz and the Hardy Boyz never like them. This is bad blood that's been going on since the day they met.

D-Von slides into the ring and helps beat down on Hardy! Bubba then Scoop Slams Hardy as D-Von climbs to the top rope! Bubba then yells out "Wassap!" D-Von yells back and then jumps off for a flying headbutt into Hardys goin!

Bishoff: These guys crack me up! The match already ended but they still want to hurt someone!

Bubba: D-Von!

D-Von: What?!

Bubba: Get the Table!

*The crowd gets a huge mixed reaction of cheers and boos*

D-Von goes and bring a table into the ring from under. They set it up as Hardy tries rolling out the ring. Bubba kicks Matt in the back of the head. Bubba then picks Hardy up and hands him to D-Von. D-Von then bounces Hardy from the ropes and The Dudleyz 3D Matt Hardy through the table!

Cole: Oh my God!

JBL: Now theres something we haven't seen in a long time!

Bishoff: The Dudleyz are out for blood and Matt Hardy is there first victum! Will they respond to this or just run away?

JBL: Matt and Jeff are the type to never back out from a fight, especially if it's from like these two Dudleyz.

*Replays of The Dudleyz 3Ding Hardy through the table*

*The Dudley Boyz walk out the ring taunting*

*Comercial Break*
          Last edited by Greywolf; 10-13-2007, 11:57 PM.
          Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

*Nice Guys Finish Last*

*Ken Anderson walks out wearing black short tights and black boots. He walks down the entrance ramp and rolls into the ring. Ken Anderson then motions his arm up as a microphone lowers from the ceiling into the ring as Ken Anderon grabs the mic*

Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen. You are looking at Smackdown greatest creation. You are looking at the greatest wrestler...of all time! You are looking at at a winner. You see, I'm not just talking about tonight. I'm talking about next week, where my opponent is my tag team partner tonight...Brock Lesnar! You insulted me last week and that just tore me up. You acted as if you were in my league. Nobody is in my league! And next Friday you will have to learn that the hard way. Where you and I go up against eachother. Last Years trash versus Todays brightest hope. The nobody versus the somebody. The biggets looser versus the next thing. Brock Lesnar versus...KENNNNN ANDDDERRRSSOOOOONNN! ANDERSON!

*Feel the Pain*

Red fireworks go off upward on the Titantron! Lesnar comes out wearing black short tights and black boots. Lesnar walks down to the ring staring at Anderson. Lesnar then enters the ring and just ignores his tag team partner.

JBL: These guys hate eachother and the only way to calm them down is to force them together.

Cole: Well hopefully nothing will happen as this match progresses. Earlier today we barely had enough people the seperate them.

Bishoff: That's why next week they are going to face eachother. So that they can drain their hate.

*Flying High*

Paul London and Brian Kendrick comes out wearing bagy shorts, long boots and interacts with the crowd. London and Kendrick then runs out into the ring. London and Kendrick slides in the ring and bounces off the corner ropes to make a backflip. Ken Anderson and Brock Lesnar slide in the ring and throw both men out!

JBL: These guys are ready for action! Here we go!

Brock Lesnar & Ken Anderson vs. Paul London and Brian Kendrick

Summary:
            Ken Anderson and Lesnar stay in the ring as Kendrick and London roll back in the ring. Both teams stare eachother down. Lesnar and Anderson start the attack qith punches at them! London and Kendrick are forced back to the ropes. Anderson and Lesnar grab Kendrick and London, and throw them to the toher side. Kendrick and London bounce off. Kendrick gets clotheslined by Anderson and London get elbowed in the face by Lesnar! Anderson grabs a hold of Kendrick and throws him out the ring as he also walks on the outside of the ring. Lesnar keeps on the attack with London with knees to the back! Lesnar then picks London up over his head and drops him down stomach first onto his knee! London tumbles over to his side and tags in Kendrick. Kendrick jumps onto the top rope and goes for a drop kick! Lesnar moves out thhe way as Kendrick tries to land it. Kendrick turns around as Lesnar charges, Lesnar then Belly to Belly Suplexs Kendrick! Lesnar walks up to Anderson, Anderson reaches his arm out and a tag is made. both men eye eachother s they switch places.
            Anderson walks up to Kendrick and kicks him in the face! Kendrick crawls back to a corner rope and tries getting up. Anderson charges and shoulder thrusts him into the turn buckle! Anderson then gets a hold of Kendrick and Vertical Suplexs him! Anderson goes for the pin. 1...2...Kendrick kicks out. Anderson grabs Kendrick by the hair and pulls him up. Anderson then throws him to his corner of the ring. Anderson charges again for a shoulder thrust! Anderson tags in Lesnar, but gut kicks Kendrick before he leaves. Lesnar pulls Kendrick to the middle of the ring where he wraps his arms around Kendrick and Bear Hugs him! Kendrick screams in pain as Lesnar applies more presure to the hold! London climbs to the top ropes and drop kicks Lesnar from behind, breaking the hold! Aderson gets in the ring and charge spine busters London! Anderson then kicks London out the ring and follows to continue the attack. Kendrick and Lesnar both get up and Kendrick starts kicking at Lesnars leg! Lesnar backs up as Kendrick keeps kicking at Lesnars left leg! Lesnar goes down to one knee. Kendrick then goes to bounce off the ropes, but Lesnar quickyl gets up and clotheslines Kendrick! Lesnar gets up and lifts Kendrick up onto his shoulders. Lesnar then F5's Kendrick and goes for the pin! 1...2...3!
            Winners: Brock Lesnar & Ken Anderson

Anderson throws London shoulder first into the steel steps before he relizes the match is over and rolls back into the ring.
            Ken Anderson and Brock Lesnar stare onto eachother as Kendrick rolls out the ring.

Cole: Uh oh, I don't think these guys are done fighting.

Anderson and Lesnar start yelling at eachother and start pushing. Lesnar is the first to take a swing! Anderson and Lesnar brawl as refs and security come out! JBL leaves the anounce table to help out. Both men are force to opposite sides of the ring after 2 minutes of constant brawling. JBL signals for a microphone.

JBL: That's it! I can't get you guys to stop fighting for one second! Next week! It's going to be Brock Lesnar versus Ken Anderson in a NO DQ Match!

*The fans cheer*

Lesnar is the first to back off and leave.

Cole: A No DQ match next week!

Bishoff: They will be tearing the roof apart in a match like that. I can't wait, but up next our final match of the night: Booker T versus Edge in a World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Match!

Anderson leaves the ring with security in front and behind him.

*Commercial Break*
            Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

*Camera moves across the arena*

Cole: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown! What a night it has been and we are about to finish it off with a bang!

Bishoff: That's right! It's going to be Booker T versus Edge in the final Worlds Heavyweight Championship Tournament for the first round!

JBL: These two guys know what it feels like to have gold around their waist and they want to be able to feel it again.

*Goin' Old School*

Red fire works blast out the Titantron! Booker T walks out as the crowd again gets off their feet, cheering for him. Booker T is wearing short tights. Booker T walks down the ramps. Booker walks up the steel stairs and enters the ring and then does the Spinnaroni.

JBL: Last week Edge Speared Booker T, this week Booker T now has the chance for payback that will hurt Edge the most. Taking away his opportunity to become World Heavyweight Champion.

*Rated R Era*

Smoke comes from around the entrance door and Edge runs out. He wears grey long tights that have a bolded R on them, and black boots. Edge stops at the entrance ramp and then raises his arms above his head. Gold, Green, and White firworks blast high from the titantron. Edge then runs and slides into the ring. He gets up as he stares at Booker T.

Cole: Edge versus Booker T, who will win and who's dream of becoming World champion will end tonight?

Edge vs. Booker T
              World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Match, round 1
              Summary:
              Booker T and Edge pace around and soon lock up. Both men not giving an inch on eachother. Booker T soon pushes Edge to a corner rope, not letting go. The ref. counts for Booker to stop and he soon breaks the hold. Booker backs up as Edge paces around. They lock up again and Edge goes for the advantage and toe kicks Booker. Edge vertical suplexs Booker and then elbows Booker in the chest! Booker crawls away, but Edge stops that with a low drop kicks to Bookers head! Edge goes to pick Booker up, but Booker jawbreaks Edge! Booker gets up as Edge moves back and starts punching at Edge's gut! Booker adds a few chops with his attack as Edge yells in pain! Edge chops back! Edge then gets a hold of Booker and DDT'd him! Edge went for the pin. 1...Booker kicked out! Edge grabbed Bookers head and put him into a head lock. Booker slowly got up to his knee and started punching at Edge. Edge let go of the hold and elbowed the back of Bookers head!
              Booker fell back down to the ground. Edge started kicking onto Bookers ribs! Booker soon tumbled away and quickly got up. Edge ran up and clotheslined Booker back down. Booker got back up and started punching at Edge again. Edge eye raked Booker and then Vertical Suplexed him! Edge got up and went back to kicking at Bookers ribs! Booker rolled out the ring and started walking around it. Edge slid out and elbowed the back of Bookers head! Edge then grabbed Booker and slid him back in. Edge slid back in and started punching at him. Booker was soon able to blcok and started chopping at Edge! booker then spine bustered Edge onto the mat! Booker picked Edge up and started pucnhing at him. Edge tried to punch bac, but Booker dodged and Book Ended him! Booker went for the cover! 1...2..Edge kicked out. Booker then picked Edge up and toe kicked him. Booker bounced off the ropes and went for the Scissors Kick! Edge dodged and back suplexed him. Edge then slid out the ring and walked over to the anounce table and grabbed a steel chair. He then went in the ring with the chair. The ref. started yelling at Edge and Edge slammed the chair onto the ground. The ref went to pick it up and put it away. Edge pulled brass knuckles out of his tights. Booker got up and Edge smashed them into his head! Edge threw the knuckles away and went for the cover. The ref turned around and went for the count! 1...2...3!
              Winner: Edge

Boos were heared everywhere in the arena. Edge just celebrated and ignored them.
              JBL: He did what he said he would do and I'm proud.

Cole: Edge advances to the second round. Find out what is to happen to the finalists next week. Thank you and good night everyone!

Edge keeps celebrating

End Show
              Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

SMACKDOWN!

(Smackdown’s opening video package)
                "Over My Head (Better Off Dead)"

*Blue and White fireworks set off over the ring and head twords the entrance ramp and finish at the titantron! Lights go on! On the Titantron is two really wide screens on the sides, with the logo Smackdown over the middle, flashy shaped glass over it looking like an explosion, and a black curtain behind it.*

JBL: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to a sold out arena here in Dallas, Texas! And you are watching Friday Night Smackdown! I'm John Bradshaw Layfield, along with Eric Bishoff and Michael Cole!

Cole: Thanks John, and what a main event do we have tonight! We have Brock Lesnar and Ken Anderson facing off in a "No DQ" match! Ever since Ken Anderson screwed Lesnar from a World Title opportunity, those two have been going at it like crazy. I don't think even a "No DQ" match can finish what Lesnar and Anderson have started.

Bishoff: Niether do I. But that's not all we have. Tonight, it's The Hardy Boyz versus The Worlds Greatest Tag Team. Speaking of Tag Teams, John when are we going to see the Tag Team Titles?

JBL: In all do time Eric, just be patient. Right now the only title I want people to be caring about is the World Title. And right now I'm going to anounce what is to happen with the World Title Tournament Scene. Right now we have Rob Van Dam, Edge, Christian Cage, and Sting. Next week, it will be Christian and Rob Van Dam teaming up against Sting and Edge in a Tag Team match. The winners of the match will be the two finalists who will face off at Superbrawl at the main event for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Cole: Oh my God! This is amazing!

Bishoff: John, you have stunned me again. Two men have to tag to be in the finals for the title, but at the same time, they know that their partner is also going to be their opponent.

JBL:
                Well, we will get to see one of the semi-finalists in action in a few moments, as Brian Kendrick goes up against the Rated R Superstar: Edge!

*Flying High*

Brian Kendrick comes out wearing bagy shorts, long boots and interacts with the crowd. London then runs out into the ring. Kendrick slides in the ring and bounces off the ropes to make a backflip.

*Fade Black / Commercial Break*
                Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

*Rated R Era*

Smoke comes from around the entrance door and Edge runs out. He wears white long tights that have a bolded R on them, and black boots. Edge stops at the entrance ramp and then raises his arms above his head. Gold, Green, and White firworks blast high from the titantron. Edge then runs and slides into the ring.

Cole: Welcome back everybody to Friday Night Smackdown! And right now you are about to see Edge versus Brian Kendrick. Obviously Kendrick is the underdog in this match and will have a lot to acomplish if he wins tonight.

Bishoff: I can never see a guy like Brian Kendrick defeating Edge. Edge has more experience, more talent, and more..of well a build. Kendrick still isn't fully prepared for a match against Edge.

Cole: Well, right now JBL is not along with us, he is on his way to interview Brock Lesnar face to face later on. So I guess it'll just be me and you for the moment Eric.

Bishoff: Well as long as you don't act stupid, I can handle it. Anyway lets get ready for some Smackdown entertainment!

Edge vs. Brian Kendrick

Summary:
                  Kendrick and Edge pace around, until they lock up. Edge overpowers Kendrick and jawbreaks him. Kendrick falls back and crawls to a corner. Edge walks over to him and grabs Kendrick by the hair, Kendrick tries swinging punches, but Edge toe kicks Kendrick and brings him out to the center of the ring. Edge then swings Kendrick into the turnbuckle! Kendrick goes chest first into it and falls onto his back. Edge pulls Kendrick to his feet and starts punching at him, soon adding chops to the attack. After a bunch of hits, Kendrick finaly was able to counter with a toe kick. Kendrick then hopped ontop the middle rope and jumped off, drop kicking Edge! Edge went crashing down, he soon got back up and was drop kicked again! Kendrick ran over and baseball slid into Edge's side! Kendrick ran to Edge as he got up. Edge countered with a Reverse Atomic Drop! Edge then slammed Kendrick down with a vicious clothesline! Edge went for the cover. 1...2...Kendrick lifted his shoulder. Edge got up, pulling Kendrick with him. Edge elbowed Kendrick in the face! Edge wetn for another eblow, but Kendrick ducked. Kendrick low drop kicked Edge's left knee! Edge hopped away, Kendrick got up and ran to hit another low drop kick at Edge's left knee! Edge falls to the ground. Kendrick gets up and start stomping his foot onto Edge's knee! Edge rolled around the ring trying to get away from Kendrick. Kendrick got a hold of Edge and tried to pull him up. Edge broke Kendricks hold and jawbreakered him! Kendrick stumbled backwards as Edge got up. Edge then runs up and charges DDT's Kendrick! Edge walked to a corner and waited for Kendrick to get up. Edge squated down as Kendrick slowly got to his knees, back to Edge. The crowd starts cheering as Christian comes down! Christian goes for Edg, but Edge kicks at the ropes trying to keep Christian away from him. Edge turns around and gets Shining Wizarded Kendrick! Kendrick goes for the pin! 1...2...3! Edge kicks out after the pin, but Kendrick wins the match!
                  Winner: Brian Kendrick
                  Kendrick rolls away celebrating as Christian rolls in the ring. Edge soon gets up only to get charging Spine Bustered by Christian! Christian then quickly pickes Edge up and Reverse Back Breakers him! Christian taunts Edge, yelling out that he's going to be the next World Heavywieght Champion.

*Darkness*

Lights flash blue and black.The crowd goes ballistick as Christian looks around looking for Sting. Sting walks through the crowd and over the protective barrier. Christian yells at Sting challanging him to enter the ring. Sting slowly gets up the steel steps and enters the ring. Sting stares at Christian who is still yelling at him.

Cole: Two men from different tag teams for next week! Christian and Sting! both men have to realiy on their tag partner to win, but right now it looks like they want to take the other one down!

Christian then charges at Sting! Sting boots Christian in the face! Christian gets up and gets shoulder thrusted into the corner rope! Sting then starts punching at Christian! Christian punches back as they brawl!

*One of a Kind*

Rob Van Dam runs down the ring and slides in. RVD joins the brawl and punches at both men. RVD and Christian soon start teaming up and attacking Sting! Sting is forced backward and both Christian and RVD keep teaming up on him.

Bishoff: Both men realizing that they will have to learn how to work together to win in next weeks match.

RVD and Christian then both get a hold of Sting and double suplex him! Edge slowly gets up. Sting rolls away to a corner as Christian and Sting pace around and stare at eachother.

Cole: Wait a second! Now these guys are going to be partners next week. Why are they looking at echother that way?!

Bishoff: They may be partners next week, but tonight they are still enemies.

RVD and Christian start brawling again! Christian soon spine busters RVD! Christian then turns around and gets Speared by Edge! Edge yells at Christian, who rolls out the ring. RVD slowly gets up as Edge turns around to him. Edge then runs up at RVD getting up and Spears him also!

Bishoff: Two spears in a row! Edge has just taken down both of his opponents!

Cole: Right now it looks clear on who is going to win next week.

Sting rolls back in the ring and looks at Edge. Edge walks up to Sting and nods his head. Sting nods back. Edge walks to the end of the ring. Edge stops, Sting turns walks to the end to leave as well. Edge then wuickly turns around and charges at Sting and Spears him!

Cole: What the hell?!

Bishoff: Edge just speared his own tag team partner!

Edge stares down at Sting and smiles.

*Comercial Break*
                  Last edited by Greywolf; 10-20-2007, 10:27 PM.
                  Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

Titantron:

*Christian walking down the entrance ramp*
                    Narrator: There is a time when we all have to make a decision...
                    *Ken Anderson punching Paul London off of Brock Lesnar*
                    Narrator: Wether it's for good...
                    *Ken Anderson Piledriving Brock Lesnar onto a steel chair!*
                    Narrator: ...Or bad.
                    *Rob Van Dam slips away from the chokeslam and small packages Kane!*
                    Narrator: There is a time when we will have to cease to moment...
                    *Edge spearing Booker T*
                    Narrator: and never let it go...
                    *Christian Reverse Backbreaks MVP*
                    Narrator: and celebrate from the night into the morning...
                    *Sting powerslams Brock Lesnar onto the mat*
                    Narrator: That moment is comming...
                    *The Dudley Boyz 3D Matt Hardy through a table!*
                    Narrator: That moment is...
                    *Euro Rumbler moonsaults off the top rope onto Charlie Haas!*
                    Narrator: Superbrawl!

Superbrawl!
                    comming Setember 28th only on PPV

Alive (by, POD)

I, I feel so alive
                    For the very first time
                    I can't deny you
                    I feel so alive
                    I, I feel so alive ( so alive)
                    For the very first time( For the very first time)
                    And I think I can fly

*Camera moves all around the arena with screaming fans on their feet*

Cole: Welcome back everybody to Friday Night Smackdown! And on September 28th, Smackdown presents: Superbrawl! And the main event will be the final round of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament. I'm Michael Cole, along side with Eric Bishoff. John Bradshaw Layfield is not here at the moment, as he awaits to personaly interview Brock Lesnar about his match tonight.

Bishoff: I can't wait for tonights main event! Ken Anderson versus Brock Lesnar in a No DQ match! This will be Smackdown Wrestlngs first ever No DQ match! This is history in the making Cole!

Cole: I can't wait either, but right now we have Euro Rumbler in action!

*Euro Invasion*

The Euro Rumbler walks out wearing short black tights and black boots. He doesn't pay attention to the audience as he makes his way into the ring. Euro Rumbler then slide into the ring and goes to a corner and waits for his opponent to come in the ring.

Cole: Last week, Euro Rumbler made his Smackdown debut and defeated Charlie Haas after delivering a Moonsualt from the top rope.

Bishoff: The Euro Rumbler has that ability to do moves that most big men can't do. He is different from the average heavyweight and because of that, he has what it takes to be champion.

A man wearing short black tights and boots slides into the ring and he is anounced as a wrestler from Dallas. He has brown hair and blue eyes. build is heigth is 5'11" and weighs in at 220 lbs.

Euro Rumbler vs. Marcus Barrington
                    Summary:
                    Marcus paces around Euro Rumbler. Rumbler soon walks up to Marcus. Both men lock up. Euro Rumbler lets go and chops Marcus in the chest. Rumbler chops again and Marcus drops down. marcus gets up and Rumbler chages and hits him with an elbow to the face! Euro Rumbler then grabs a hold of Marcus, still on the ground, and lifts him up over his head. He then drops Marcus down stomach first onto Rumblers knee! Marcus rolls around holding his gut. Rumbler walks over and picks him up again. Rumbler then rotates Marcus upside down. Rumbler drops to one knee having Marcus's shoulder slam onto Rumblers knee! Marcus is down as Rumbler walks to the corner rope. Rumbler then climbs to the top top rope and moonsualts off onto Marcus! Rumbler goes for the cover! 1...2...3!
                    Winner: Euro Rumbler

Rumbler raises his arm for a second, then walks off leaving the ring.
                    Cole: Euro Rumbler, again impressing me and come out with a second victory.

Bishoff: Euro Rumbler is slowly showing more and more of his move set and the more I see, the more he scares me. Wrestlers on Smackdown should not underestemate this man, because if they do then their going to be in a whirl wind of trouble.

*Backstage*
                    *Camera in a room facing a black wall*

*Ken Anderson walks infront of the camera*

Ken Anderson: Tonight Brock Lesnar, your career will end. Tonight Brock Lesnar, you will face the music. Tonight Brock Lesnar, You will be humiliated and defeat! Why? Because you're going to realize the truth about your joke of a career. On the first night of Smackdown, I piledrived your head onto a steel chair! You see... I don't fear you! To me, you are nothing and worthless! And after tonight, everyone will know how big a mistake you are to the wrestling business. Because tonight, you are gong up against Smackdowns brightest hope! Because tonight, you're opponent is the best thing to ever happen. Because tonight will be facing: KENNNNN ANDDDERRRSSOOOOONNN!...ANDERSON!

*Commercial Break*
                    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

*Team Extreme!*

Red, black and white lights flash as the Hardy Boyz walk out, both hyped up! Matt is wearing green bagy pants with boots and Jeff is wearing black bagy pants and a cut up white t-shirt saying "Live Free, Fly High". The Hardyz then run down the entrance ramp and slide into the ring. They go to the corners of the ropes and interact with the cheering fans.

Cole: Welcome back everyone to Friday Night Smackdown! And right now we are about to have a tag team match!

Bishoff: That's damn right. The Hardy Boys versus the Worlds Greatest Tag Team! This is going to be a great match! Both Hardys have been against Shelton Benjamin in seperate matchs, one comming up on top and the other failing. And Charlie Haas suffered a heavy loss last week against the Euro Rumbler, and now has to make sure he doesn't start a lossing streak with a win tonight.

Cole: Well last week Matt Hardy was brutally attacked by both Dudley Boys and was to be 3Ded through a table!

Titantron:
                      D-Von goes and bring a table into the ring from under. They set it up as Hardy tries rolling out the ring. Bubba kicks Matt in the back of the head. Bubba then picks Hardy up and hands him to D-Von. D-Von then bounces Hardy from the ropes and The Dudleyz 3D Matt Hardy through the table!
                      Bishoff: Tension is getting high between the tag team division. What's next to happen? Well we're going to find out.

*Worlds Greatest Tag Team*

Red, White, and Blue fireworks burst upward out the titantron! Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin walk out. Benjamin wearing red and white short tights with white boots. And Charlie Haas wearing blue and white short tights and white boots. They walk down ignoring the fans and enter the ring taunting the audience.

Cole: These guys make me sick. The¥ have great talent and they get cocky with it.

Bishoff: Cocky, or confident? I say confident. These guys know that they're the best and they jsut want everyone else to know that. Both Benjamin and Haas are terrific wrestlers and are trully the greatest tag team ever.

Hardy Boyz vs. Worlds Greatest Tag Team
                      Summary:
                      Haas and Jeff Hardy started off the match as the bell rang. Both men paced around and soon locked up. Haas spun behind Jeff and put him in an arm lock. Hardy went to elbow Haas in the face with the other arm, but Haas ducked and grabbed Jeff's second arm. Hass then tripped Hardy face first onto the ground and rolled for a head lock. Jeff quickly got up to his knees, trying to push Haas off of him. Jeff was soon up on both feet and punched at Haas’s ribs. Haas let go of the hold and was pushed back into a corner rope. Jeff started toe kicking Haas until Haas was forced down onto the mat. Jeff backed up and then ran in, hitting Haas in the head with a low drop kick! Jeff pulls Haas out into the center of the ring, where Haas, playing possum, then Leg Whips Hardy onto the mat! Haas goes to another head lock, but Hardy shoves Haas’s arms off of him and quickly jumps up to elbow drop Haas on the back! Haas quickly rolls over as Jeff lands, his elbow hitting the mat! Haas then gets up and goes to grab Hardy. Hardy then counters Haas with a Jawbreaker! Haas falls back as Jeff slowly crawls to his corner to tag in Matt. Haas slowly crawls to Benjamin. They both tag their partners at the same time!
                      Benjamin and Hardy enter the ring and charge at each other! Hardy goes for the clothesline, but Benjamin ducks and tries to German suplex Matt! Matt’s leg gets a hold of Benjamins, so he can’t get suplexed, and started elbowing Benjamin the the face. Benjamin is forced back as Hardy turns around and start punching at him. Benjamin start punching back as the match turns into a slug feast. Benjamin soon dodges Matt’s punch and Back Suplexes him! Hardy flips back to land the move and then turns Benjamin around to Vertical suplex him! Benjamin is slammed hard onto the mat as Matt then goes for the pin! 1...Benjamin kicks out. Hardy and Benjamin get up and lock up. Both men keeps reversing the other, until Benjamin finally gets behind Hardy and kicks Hardy in the back of the left leg onto the ground. Hardy screams in pain as he goes down. Benjamin then charges at him and elbows Hardy in the back of the head! Hardy goes down onto the mat as Benjamin stops to catch his breathe.
                      Benjamin then drags Hardy to the center of the ring and knee drops onto Hardys left leg. Hardy screams again as Benjamin starts continuously attacking at his left leg. Benjamin then grabs onto Matt’s left leg and puts him in the single boston crab. Hardy yells out as the ref. sees if he’s going to give up. Hardy yells out “no” as he reaches for the ropes. Hardy slowly drags himself to the bottom rope. Benjamin lets go as he tags in Haas. Charlie Haas charges in and starts kicking at Matt’s leg. Matt yells and tries to reach for Jeff. But Haas drags Matt back to his end of the ring and picks Hardy up. Haas then scoop slams Hardy back onto the mat and goes for a pin. 1...Hardy kicks out. Charlie then gets Hardy in a Leg Lock. Hardy quickly reaches to grab the ropes. The ref. yells at Haas to let go but he doesn’t. The ref. counts for DQ. 1...2...3...Haas lets go. Hardy leans on the ropes for leverage to get up. Haas goes behind him and back suplexes him! Haas then picks Hardy back up and throws him to the corner rope. Matt stumbles on his way there and falls on the ground. Haas walks to Matt and starts kicking at Hardys leg again. Matt pushed Haas away and got up to make a tag. Haas quickly charged at him and went for a clothesline! Hardy ducked and pushed Haas through the ropes! Hardy then jumped and tagged Jeff in!
                      Jeff got in as Haas slide back into the ring. Jeff and Haas started punching at each other! Jeff soon dodged a punch and Inverted Suplexed Haas! Benjamin got in the ring and started punching at Jeff! Matt soon got back in and helped out Jeff. They both teamed up on Benjamin and double DDT’d him! Matt then elbow dropped onto Benjamin and Jeff moonsaulted after him! Both then grabbed onto Benjamin and threw him out the ring! Haas got back up and drop kicked Matt Hardy! hardy dropped and rolled out the ring! Haas and Jeff started punching at each other with hard hits! Jeff then toe kicked Haas and DDT’d him! Haas was down and Jeff went to climb the ropes. Jeff then Swaton Bombed off the top of the rope onto Charlie Haas and went for the pin! 1...2...3!
                      Winners: The Hardy Boyz

Both Hardy Boyz celebrate as they walk out the arena.
                      Cole: The Hardy Boys pick up a victory! After a Swaton Bomb off the top rope jeff was able to cover for the win!

Bishoff: They got lucky is all. Haas and benjamin dominated through most of that match.

Cole: Anyway the Hardys won and up next, JBL will interview Brock Lesnar about his match against Ken Anderson tonight!

*Commercial Break*
                      Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

*Backstage*

JBL, wearing a suit, is standing next to Brock Lesnar, who is wearing his in ring gear.

JBL: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to another great Friday Night Smackdown. I am John Bradshaw Layfield and I am here with Brock Lesnar. Now tonight Brock Lesnar is going to be facing against Ken Anderson in a "No Disqualification" match. But right now I have a few questions to ask for you Brock Lesnar. First: Are you indimidated by Ken Anderson going into this match?

Lesnar: Intimidated? Why the hell should I be intimidated? I am the most powerful wrestler ever and will crush anything that gets in my way. Anderson might think that he has impressed me with his attack during my match against Sting, or Piledriving my head onto a steel chair. But he hasn't, all he's done is make me more pissed off. I told him before that people are wasting their time with him. So to answer your question Bradshaw, no I am not intimidated at all.

JBL: Alright, so now that we got that out of the way, how do you feel about being screwed from a World Title opportunity because of Ken Anderson?

Lesnar: Like I said, I'm pissed. I had that match in the bag and he ruined it. I should be in the semi finals, not Sting. And I swear to that after I get done with Ken Anderson, the winner of this tournament better be worried, because I'm coming after them. And I hope that you will assist me to get that title opportunity Bradshaw. After all, you are the head boss of this company.

JBL: Well thank you. Now my hope for tonight is that you both get all that rage out of your systems so that we won't have to take drastic measures to be sure that you two don't do anything stupid. So my next question is: Do you think that after tonight, you both will finaly stop this hate between eachother and let that all be the past.

Lesnar: Bradshaw, after tonight Anderson probably won't even know what happened the last two weeks. Because I'm going to beat him so bad he'll forget his own name. I pesonally don't care if he still hates me after tonights match, because he'll never get my respect. So I don't really know how to answer that question Bradshaw. I can only say that if Ken Anderson wants to live, then he better calm his act after tonight.

JBL: Thank you again for your answer. Now I have one last question: If you win tonight and Ken Anderson challanges you to a match again, would you accept?

Lesnar: No. Anderson is just a punk who wants some attention. After I'm through with him, the only thing that I'll have on my mind is the World Heavyweight Championship.

JBL: Well thanks Lesnar, this has been great. But before we end do you have anything to say to Ken Anderson before your match with him tonight?

Lesnar: Anderson, your days are numbered. It's time to stop talking and fight me man to man. The ring is set and there are no rules. So you better be ready for everything I that I send at you. Because tonight, you will feel pain!

*Backstage*
                        *Locker Room*

Ken Anderson is putting on his in ring gear. The Dudley BoĄz walk in.

D-Von: Well...Ken Anderson. The man who thinks that he's the future of Smackdown Wrestling.

Bubba: Ha! You've got to be kidding me. Anderson, how do you think that a guy like you can beat Brock Lesnar?

Anderson looks up at them and gets up.

Anderson: I don't see you guys trying anything. 3Ding Matt Hardy through a table doesn't send a message to anybody. Challanging someone that everyone else fears in a match and winning, which is exactly what I'm going to do tonight, is sending a message.

Bubba: Well, then if you think you know everything there is to send messages, then what the hell do you think we should do?

Ken Anderson smiles.

*Camera switches and is facing the Titantron*

*Gotta' Think Cool*

Carlito walks out with a baind aid on his forhead. He's wearing short, lime green, tights and white boots. He walks down the ring. As he walks down he interacts with the fans. Carlito then slides in the ring. Carlito signals for the mic.

Carlito: Hey, listen up. Two weeks ago I was attacked by Kane for no reason. And I have to say that, that was not cool. But what would be cool is if I get my revenge right now tonight against him! So Kane, I'm calling you out!

Cole: Whoa! Carlito is challanging Kane for a match!

Bishoff: Carlito must have gotten his brains knocked out when Kane attacked him, because there is no way that a guy like him can take on Kane.

*Holla' Holla'*

Teddy Long walks out wearing a suit and holding a mic.

Teddy Long: Now hold on playa'. I know that you want to face Kane tonight, but right now I've got a man who is supposed to be in action tonight. You see, right now I'm his manager and had an agreement that my client would wrestle tonight and that's exactly what's going to happen, because he's going to be in action right now. My man: MVP!

*Can't Stop Me*

MVP comes out wearing his ring gear in green. As MVP stops at the end of the titantron and begining of entrance ramp. When he raises his arms high apart, fireworks from the titantron come out in a 90 degree angle twords the ring! MVP smiles and walks to the ring.

Cole: Carlito versus MVP! This is gonna be great!

MVP vs. Carlito

Summary:
                        MVP and Carlito walk up to eachother. Carlito talks trash at MVP, but MVP starts talking back. They soon start argueing at eachother. MVP soon pushes Carlito away. Carlito pushes back. MVP then runs up and clotheslines Carlito onto the mat! Carlito gets up and is clotheslined again! Carlito gets up again, but this times he dodges and back suplexes MVP! Carlito then rolls over and gets MVP into a head lock. MVP struggles up and starts punching at Carlito. Carlito then pushes MVP back into the corner and lets go when the ref tells them to break up the hold. Carlito backs up and paces around. MVP soon walks up to Carlito and the both lock up. They start reversing eachother and MVP is able to vertical suplex Carlito hard onto the mat! MVP then picks Carlito up and goes for a powerbomb! Carlito slips out and goes for the Back Breaker! MVP moves around and Carlito drops onto his back! Carlito slowly gets up as both men stare at eachother.

*Comercial Break*
                        Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

MVP vs. Carlito (continued)
                          Summary:
                          MVP throws Carlito to the ropes. Carlito bounces off and ducks the clothesline from MVP! Carlito then turns around and back suplexes MVP! Carlito goes for the cover! 1...2.MVP kicks out! Carlito pulls MVP up to his knees and puts him in the European headlock. MVP struggles to get up. Carlito adds more pressure to the hold as MVP soon gets up. Carlito lets go of the hold and toe kicks MVP in the gut. Carlito then DDT’s MVP. Carlito goes for the cover. 1...2...MVP kicks out. Carlito rolls up as MVP slowly gets up. Carlito goes to bounce off the ropes as MVP stands up. Carlito then charges at MVP with a clothesline! But MVP ducks and German Suplexes Carlito! MVP then rolls on top of Carlito and starts punching at Carlitos forehead! Carlito pushes MVP off of him as he band aid slips off and some blood slips down his head. Carlito quickly gets up and MVP punches at is head! Carlito starts punching back at MVP! They stop punching after a while and lock up. They start reversing each other back and forth, not giving the other any chance for the upper hand. After a while MVP goes for a DDT, but Carlito spun around and and goes for a back suplex. MVP flips for the landing and tries to grab Carlitos head for a sleeper hold. Carlito slips out of the hold and goes for grabs MVP for a side slam. MVP reverses it and cradle pins Carlito! 1...2...Carlito manages to kick out!
                          MVP gets up and yells at the ref. to count faster. Carlito rolls up behind MVP. MVP turns around and gets toe kicked by Carlito! Carlito then follows up with a fisherman suplex! Carlito goes for the cover! 1...2...MVP kicks out! MVP and Carlito both quickly get up. MVP and Carlito lock up again as they both try to overpower the other. MVP soon is able to DDT Carlito! MVP goes for the cover. 1...2...Carlito kicks out. Carlito gets onto his knees and pushes up himself to his feet. MVP quickly clotheslines him! Carlito gets up again and MVP goes for another clothesline, but Carlito ducks and Reverse Atomic Drops MVP! MVP stumbles back as Carlito runs for a Backbreaker. But MVP turns around as Carlito jumps for the finisher! Carlito slams onto the mat with his knees pressing onto MVPs chest. MVP gets a hold of Carlito and quickly lifts him up. MVP lets go as they both come up, flipping Carlito to the other side of the ring back first! MVP slides in for the cover! 1...2...Carlito kicks out! MVP goes for the cover again. 1...Carlito kicks out! MVP gets up, pulling Carlito with him. MVP throws a punch at Carlito and nails him in the cheek! Carlito punches back! Both keep punching at each other, until Carlito pushes MVP to the corner. Carlito then shoulder thrusts MVP into the turn buckle! Carlito then gabs onto MVP and lifts him onto the top rope. Carlito continues to punch at MVP, trying to keep wearing him down. Carlito climbs to the top rope and grabs on MVP for Super Suplex! MVP starts punching at Carlitos ribs and soon Carlito lets go. MVP the gets a hold of Carlitos head and headbuts him! Carlito starts loosing balance as MVP headbuts him again. MVP then headbuts Carlito for a third time and Carlito almost falls back, but MVP holds onto him. MVP then adjusts himself onto the tope rope and garbs a hold of Carlito. MVP then lifts Carlito up and jumps off Side Slamming Carlito onto the mat! MVP falls onto his back after the move! The ref goes for the down count. 1...2...3...MVP crawls towards Carlito...5...6...MVP covers Carlito. 1...2...3!
                          Winner: MVP

MVP slowly gets up as he raises his arm high celebrating a victory.

Cole: Two great athletes putting up one hell of a match!

Bishoff: These guys gave it their all, never giving an inch. Carlito has nothing to be ashamed off, him and MVP both tried their hardest.

Cole: Smackdown is full of great wrestlers, MVP and Carlito are two of them. And one day they'll be on the top of the mounatin here. But up next, the main event that everyone's been waiting for: Brock Lesanr versus Ken Anderson in a "No DQ" match!

*Backstage*
                          *Hallway*

Brock Lesnar is walking down the hall way. The Dudley Boyz walk up to him.

Bubba: Hey Brock, ready for tonights match?

D-Von: Yeah he's ready. Didn't you hear him earlier, he doesn't care about Ken Anderson and he's ready to get rid of that pest tonight.

The Dudley Boyz walk closer to Lesnar.

Bubba: Just to let you know. Ken Anderson bribed us to attack you before your match with him tonight. But we didn't want to do it. We thought it would be too harsh to attack you before your match.

Lesnar smiles and starts walking away from them. The Dudleyz smile as he walks away.

*Commercial Break*
                          Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

*Camera centered at the announcers table*

Cole: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown! And beside me is Eric Bishoff, and just coming back from his interview John Bradshaw Layfield.

JBL: Tonight has been a great night for wrestling fans. But everything has to end and tonight is ending with a big bang! As Ken Anderson and Brock Lesnar face off in a "No DQ" match! And it all started two weeks ago on Smackdowns first show! Lets watch.

Titantron:

Ken Anderson standing next to Torrie Wilson

Ken Anderson: It’s only a matter of time until I choose my prey to attack on! And to that man, i feel the sorriest for you. Because you will have to be going up against: Ken Anderson!....Anderson!

Brock Lesnar walks in.

Lesnar: You act as if you are the true threat around here. But you’re not, I am. I don’t even know why people are wasting time with you. I’m the one that’s main eventing tonight for a World Heavy Championship opportunity, what are you doing?

Lesnar and Anderson stare eachother down.

Anderson: Brock Lesnar! You better watch your back!

Brock Lesnar vs. Sting
                            World Heavyweight Championshp tournament match, round 1

Lesnar and Sting stare eachother down.

Cole: This is a chance to become World Champion. The stakes couldn't be more high.

Lesnar and Sting stared eachother down when the bell rang. Lesnar belly to belly supplexing Sting two times! Sting has Lesnar in the sleeper holder! Lesnar put Sting in the STF! Sting elbows the ref when Lesnar broke the lead lock! Sting charge DDT’s Lesnar! Ken Anderson runs down the entrance ramp!
                            JBL: What the hell is Ken Anderson doing here?!

Anderson whacks Lesnar in the skull with a steel chair!

Bishoff: Oh my god!

JBL: He just screwed Lesnar over!

Sting powerbombs Lesnar without knowing of Ken Anderson and wins the match. Ken Anderson slides back into the ring and yells at Brock Lesnar.

Ken Anderson: You messed with the wrong guy!

Ken Anderson places the chair down and Piledrives Lesnar head first onto the steel chair!

JBL: Oh my God!

Bishoff: Did you just see that?!

JBL: Anderson has snapped!

Close up of Ken Anderson.

*Backstage*

Ken Anderson walking in the parking lot. Lesnar runs out of no where and attacks him! Lesnar and Anderson brawl as security and wrestlers run in to break them apart.

*In the Ring*

JBL: We will see Brock Lesnar and Ken Anderson in action! But not this week! It will be next week, but this week they will be forced to be in a tag team match tonight against London and Kendrick.

Brock Lesnar & Ken Anderson vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Lesnar and Anderson dominates the match. Lesnar soon gets Brian Kendrick in a bear hug. London climbs to the top rope and drop kicks Lesanr from behind! Aderson gets in the ring and charge spine busters London! Anderson then kicks London out the ring and follows to continue the attack. Kendrick and Lesnar both get up and Kendrick starts kicking at Lesnars leg! Lesnar backs up as Kendrick keeps kicking at Lesnars left leg! Lesnar goes down to one knee. Kendrick then goes to bounce off the ropes, but Lesnar quickyl gets up and clotheslines Kendrick! Lesnar gets up and lifts Kendrick up onto his shoulders. Lesnar then F5's Kendrick and goes for the pin! 1...2...3!
                            Ken Anderson and Brock Lesnar stare onto eachother as Kendrick rolls out the ring.

Cole: Uh oh, I don't think these guys are done fighting.

Anderson and Lesnar start yelling at eachother and start pushing. Lesnar is the first to take a swing! Anderson and Lesnar brawl as refs and security come out! JBL leaves the anounce table to help out. Both men are force to opposite sides of the ring after 2 minutes of constant brawling. JBL signals for a microphone.

JBL: That's it! I can't get you guys to stop fighting for one second! Next week! It's going to be Brock Lesnar versus Ken Anderson in a NO DQ Match!

Cole: Oh my God!

Lesnar leaves the ring with a straight face as Anderson folloys shortly.
                            *Nice Guys Finish Last*

*Ken Anderson walks out wearing black short tights and black boots. He walks down the entrance ramp and rolls into the ring. Ken Anderson then motions his arm up as a microphone lowers from the ceiling into the ring as Ken Anderon grabs the mic*

Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen......KENNNNN ANDDDERRRSSOOOOONNN!...ANDERSON!

Ken Andesron walks down the ring as most of the fans cheer for him.

JBL: Anderson is so confident that he will win tonight that no one can change his mind.

Cole: But what is stirring up that confidence? The Dudleys said that Anderson bribed them to attack him tonight, do you think he brbied other people?

Bishoff: Could be, but we don't know at the moment. But it doesn't matter, because it's all leagal.

*Feel The Pain*

Red fireworks go off upward on the Titantron! Lesnar comes out wearing black short tights and black boots. Lesnar walks down to the ring staring at Anderson.

Cole: Look at the eyes of Brock Lesanr. Lesnar has been screwed of a Title opportunity and since then these two guys have been going at it.

Bishoff: He is ready to bring on the pain and Ken Anderson is his victum.

JBL: You can only a main event like this on Friday Night Smackdown!

Brock Lesnar vs. Ken Anderson
                            "No DQ" Match
                            Summary:
                            The bell rang and Anderson and Lesnar walked up to each other. Both men stared the other down. Lesnar soon started trash talking to Anderson as Anderson replied with the trash talk. Lesnar then slapped Anderson across the face. Anderson slapped back! Lesnar slapped again and Anderson slapped back again. Lesnar then pushed Anderson away. Anderson moved back and pushed Lesnar away. Lesnar walked back and swung a punch at Anderson! Anderson punched back and both men started brawling! As Lesnar went for a right hook, Anderson dodged and toe kicked Lesnar! Anderson then grabbed Lesnar and vertical suplexed him! Anderson and Lesnar both got up as Lesnar charged at Anderson and clotheslined him, sending Anderson onto the mat! Lesnar grabbed Anderson by the head and picked him up. Lesnar then lifted Anderson over his head and dropped him onto the mat stomach first! Anderson yelled in pain as he rolled away from Lesnar holding his ribs. Anderson slowly got up as Lesnar walked up to him. Lesnar lifted Anderson by the head and threw him to a corner rope. Anderson slammed into the turnbuckles as Lesnar followed, charging at him! Lesnar then body pressed Anderson into the turnbuckles! Anderson fell onto his back on the mat. Lesnar grabbed Anderson and pulled him up. Anderson pushed him away, but Lesnar European Uppercutted him! Lesnar then got a hold of Anderson and Belly to Belly Suplexed him! Anderson flew to the middle of the ring landing hard onto the mat! Anderson then rolled out the ring as Lesnar walked towards him. Lesnar slide out the ring, following him. Anderson was walking around the ring as Lesnar followed. Anderson quickly slide back into the ring as did Lesnar. Anderson ran up to him and drop kicked Lesnar into the face as Lesnar got up into the ring! Lesnar was pushed back from the kick into the corner rope. Anderson then charged at him, but Lesnar countered with a vicious clothesline! Lesnar went for a cover. 1...Anderson kicked out!
                            Lesnar rolled Anderson onto his stomach first, and grabbed onto his leg. Lesnar the put Anderson into the One Legged Boston Crab. Anderson started squirming trying to reach the ropes. Anderson soon got to them, but it didn’t matter because Lesnar could hold onto the submission without getting disqualified. Andserson wrapped his arms around the rope and pulled himself towards the outer ring. The then was able to pull himself and Lesanr out the ring! Lesnar flopped onto his back out the ring as Anderson landed the flip. Anderson quickly walked up to Lesnar and started kicking Lesnar in the ribs! Lesnar rolled away, but Anderson followed kicking. Lesnar soon got up and Anderson charged at him, hitting him with an elbow to he face! Lesnar fell backwards. Anderson walked to the announces table and took a steel chair from them. As Lesnar got up, Anderson charged at him with the steel chair! Lesnar saw Anderson and ducked! Anderson hit the protective barricade and German Suplexed Anderson onto the ground! Lesnar got up and grabbed the steel chair. Anderson slowly got up, as Lesnar crept behind him. Anderson got up and before he could turn around, Lesanr whacked him in the back of the head with a steel chair! Anderson fell onto his knees screaming, holding onto his head. Lesnar lifted the steel chair and slammed it down onto Anderson's back! Anderson yelled in pain again as he got up after that hit. Anderson leaned onto the announcers table and grabbed one of the tv monitors. Lesnar lifted the steel chair again and swung it at Anderson. Anderson dodged and countered, smashing Lesnars face with a tv monitor! Lesnar dropped down onto the floor as Anderson leaned on the ring, still holding the tv monitor. Lesnar slowly gets up. Anderson gets behind Lesnar and lifts the tv monitor over his head. Anderson then slams it right onto Lesnars skull!
                            Lesnar drops down. Anderson drops the tv monitor down and walks near an end of the ring and searches under there. The ref. goes to check on Lesnar as Anderson is looking for something. Lesnar moves his head saying “yes”, the the ref. asking: “can you compete?” Lesnar slowly tries to get up. Anderson soon finds what he’s looking for and brings out................. handcuffs. Anderson walks up to Lesnar and kicks the back of Lesnars head! Lesnar slips back down onto the ground. Anderson then grabs both of Lesnars arms behind his back and handcuffs him! Anderson then walks over to get the steel chair and throws it into the ring. Lesnar slowly tries to get up without the use of his arms. Anderson grabs Lesnar by the head and pulls him up. Lesanr struggles and tries pushing Anderson off of him. Anderson slaps Lesnar across the face and pushes him in the ring. Anderson slides in the ring too. Anderson walks over and grabs the steel chair. Lesnar tries pushing himself up with his legs. Anderson walks over to him and pulls him up. Anderson then punches Lesnar with a right hand! Lesnar pushes at Anderson, trying to fight back. Anderson gets both hands on the chair and whacks it at Lesnars slide! Lesnar falls to his knees yelling in pain. Anderson lifts the steel chair over his head and smashes it into Lesnars forehead! Lesnar drops onto his back, busted open. Anderson goes for the pin. 1...2...Anderson rolls off Lesnar. The ref. yells at Anderson as Anderson just smiles, getting hold of the steel chair again. Lesnar rolls to the side of the ring, as Anderson runs over to grab him. Anderson drags Lesnar up, pushing him to the corner. Anderson then smashes the steel chair into Lesnars gut! Lesnar screams out and falls to his knees. Anderson lifts him back onto his feet and pulls him to the center of the ring. Anderson yells at Lesnar “never underestimate me!” Anderson then whacks the steel chair onto Lesnars skull, Lesnars head going through it! Lesnar drops onto his back, knocked out. Anderson throws the chair from the ring and pins him. 1...2...3.
                            Winner: Ken Anderson

Anderson doesn’t celebrate long as he gets over Lesnar and starts to continuously punch at Lesnars skull!
                            Some refs and medics run down the ring.

Cole: Enough is enough!

Bishoff: Ken Anderson wants everyone to know that he isn't afraid of anyone and that he is a man who should be feared.

JBL: Anderson is out of control, plain and simple. He needs to know when to draw the line between right and wrong. And tonight, he walked pass that line.

Refs drag Anderson off of Lesnar as medics get in the ring and check on him.

JBL: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid we've only seen the begining of Ken Anderson versus Brock Lesnar. Goodnight and see you next week.

close ups on Anderson getting held back by four refs and Lesnar getting check on by the medics.

*End of Show*
                            Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

Toon in for more Smackdown Wrestling!
                              Last edited by Greywolf; 03-19-2008, 11:17 PM.
                              Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

SMACKDOWN!

(Smackdown’s opening video package)
                                "Over My Head (Better Off Dead)"

*Blue and White fireworks set off over the ring and head twords the entrance ramp and finish at the titantron! Lights go on! On the Titantron is two really wide screens on the sides, with the logo Smackdown over the middle, flashy shaped glass over it looking like an explosion, and a black curtain behind it.*

Cole: Welcome everyone to another Friday Night Smackdown and we are here live at Chicago! I'm Michael Cole along side Smackdown's Co-GM: Eric Bishoff. John Bradshaw Layfield couldn't join us at the moment, as he's taking care of business backstage. But he will join us for the main event as Rob Van Dam and Christian Cage team up against Edge and Sting in the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament semi-finals. Which ever team wins will main event Superbrawl and both team members will face off for that Title that everyone here wants.

Bishoff: I couldn't have said it any better... Actually I could have, but you did it good enough for people to understand. Ofcourse that's not all that we'll be showing, as Ken Anderson will be facing the human monster: Kane. Bradshaw personal made this match official one day after Andersons match with Lesnar. Bradshaw told me that even though it was a "no DQ" match, Anderson completely lost control and almost had Smackdown loose a great wrestler.

Cole: Also, during the week, MVP announced that he challanges The Euro Rumbler into a match tonight! MVP said that he doesn't find The Euro Rumbler any threat and can't see why there's any commotion about him.

Bishoff: The Euro Rumbler has won two matchs in a row and shown himself a very valuable wrestler to Smackdown. MVP just feel threatend and wants to hopefully end it before people start thinking of The Euro Rumbler as Smackdown's real "MVP".

*Goin' Old School*

Red fire works blast out the Titantron! Booker T walks out wearing short tights. Booker T walks down the ramps. Booker walks up the steel stairs and enters the ring and then does the Spinnaroni.

Cole: Well, right now we're about to have Booker T versus Matt Hardy. Last week Matt Hardy picked up another victory with his brother Jeff Hardy against The Worlds Greatest Tag Team. What do you think about this match Eric?

Bishoff: Well Booker T has only had one match so far this year and has lost it, so to me it's a must win for him. Booker needs this win to give him confidence and so that he can show Bradshaw that he's worthy of a World Title shot.

*Defying Death*

Matt Hardy comes out wearing blue jeans and black boots. Hardy interacts with the crowd as he walks down the entrance ramp. Hardy symbols the "version one" when he enters the ring.

Cole: Matt Hardy has done well for himself so far on Smackdown Wrestling. The only thing that bugs me is that he hasn't done anything about his attack two weeks back from those Dudleyz. Could there be a reason?

Bishoff: Michael, Matt Hardy has bigger things to do than tak revenge out on the Dudleys. He's beaten Shelton Benjamin and The Worlds Greatest Tag Team, and if he beats Booker T tonight, then he'll be on his way to gold soon.

Matt Hardy vs. Booker T

Summary:
                                Hardy and Booker squared off in the middle of the ring. They soon locked up and reversed eachother for a while. Hardy was able to win with a arm wrench and then pushed Booker away. Booker paced back and they locked up again. This time Booker won the battle and fire arm dragged Hardy onto the mat. Hardy kept his arm up, trying not to be pinned. Hardy slowly got up to his knees after a while and pushed Booker off the hold. Hardy then bounced off the ropes and charged at Booker. Booker turned around and was clotheslined by Hardy! Matt went for the pin. 1... Booker kicked out. Hardy got up with Booker and put him into the head lock. Booker grabbed Hardy and was able to backsuplex him! Booker then rolled over Hardy and went for a pin. 1...2... Hardy kicked out. Matt rolled away as Booker got up. Both men soon stood up and paced around each other. Booker went for a grab, but hardy dodged and then toe kicked Booker! Hardy went for a vertical suplex, but Booker was able to stay on the ground and punched at Hardys ribs. hardy let go and Booker started chopping at Hardy! Hardy was forced back, trying to defend himself. Booker then got a hold of Hardy and threw him across the ropes. As Hardy bounced back, Booker went for a chop. But Hardy ducked and turned around. Hardy then grabbed a hold of Bookers head and went for the Twist of Fate! But Booker pushed Hardy off of him and toe kicked Hardy. Booker then bounced off the ropes and went for the Scissors Kick! Hardy dodged and elbowed the back of Booker head! Booker stumbled a little bit forward. Hardy then ran up to Booker and turned him around, going for the Bulldog. As he went, Booker was able to stop Hardy from jumping forward. Booker then punched at Hardys ribs again, having Hardy move away. Booker quickly went for the Book End! Hardy slammed onto the ground and Booker went for the pin! 1...2... Hardy managed to kick out! Booker quickly got up and toe kicked Hardy! Booker then ran to bounce off the ropes, but as he came back Hardy charged at Booker and managed to charge Side Effect him! Booker rolled near the corner rope as hardy went to climb up to the top rope. Hardy signaled for the “version one” as fans cheered. Matt then jumped off and Leg Dropped Booker! Hardy went for the cover! 1...2... Booker kicked out. hardy got up and started pacing around, waiting for Booker to get up. Booker T slowly got up and Hardy grabbed Bookers head. Booker quickly punched at Hardys ribs and Hardy yelled out grabbing onto his stomach, letting go of the hold. Booker quickly toe kicked hardy and bounced off the ropes for the Scissors Kick! Hardy went down and Booker went for the cover! 1...2...3!
                                Winner: Booker T

Booker celebrated as he left the ring.
                                Cole: Booker T was able to get a victory. But what about Hardy? He might have suffered an injury in the ribs that were hurt earlier a few weeks back.

Bishoff: Hardy could be in trouble, hopefully it's nothing serious. But up next, we have MVP versus the Euro Rumbler!

*Close up on the ref checking on Matt Hardy*

*Commercial Break*
                                Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

Working...
                                X