Announcement

Collapse

Fan Fiction Rules & Guidelines

THE RULES & GUIDELINES OF FAN FICTION

-There will be no flaming (insulting), spamming (making stupid, inane posts) and flame-baiting (luring someone into flaming you).

-You can't use deceased wrestlers. The only exception to this rule is if you're doing a federation that takes place in the 80s or something similar.

-Keep everything regarding your federation in one thread.

-There are three places where you can advertise a federation: in the thread of that federation, in your signature and in the Fed Thread. Nowhere else, if we find any advertising elsewhere, you will receive a warning for SPAM.

-Don't expect to get reviews from other people if you don't give reviews yourself. If you don't want any feedback to your shows, fine.

-Don't give feedback in the middle of a show. Posting in the middle of a show will result in deletion of your post and a warning for spam.

-You are not expected to leave a full on review of the show (though you can if you like). All you are required to do is to write a few comments with some substance behind them. This in no way shape or form means you can post one line reviews, they will be deleted and warned. So don’t post something like "Wow, great show! 9/10!".

-Even though it is creative writing, due to board rules we cannot allow racial and/or homophobic slurs/insults/etc. in your feds. This type of language will be warned immediately. And please note - racism is an automatic ban.

-Don't get mad when someone rips your show to pieces. Use the criticism in a positive way and use it to increase the quality of your federation. When someone insults you instead of giving good feedback, report that post to the Moderators.

-Don't bump your thread to the top if you've written nothing new in days. It just pushes other threads that are active down.

-If you're going to write a federation, put some effort in it. Stuff with horrendous grammar and spelling and no punctuation will be deleted. So will posts that only have ten or so sentences. They are regarded as spam. If you don't put effort into writing, don't even bother.

-If you're tired of your current federation and want to start a new one or return to an older federation, your current one must have at least four regular shows and a Pay-Per-View. This is done to prevent threads that have one or two posts in it. If you don't follow this rule, you'll be forbidden to start a new federation or return to an old federation for two weeks. If you make a fed within two weeks of the first one closing or return to an old fed, will we lock your thread, and it will not be opened for ANOTHER two weeks. For example, if you leave your thread on the 1st of the month and then make another one on the 10th, we will lock your new thread until the 24th. Two weeks from the opening of your new thread, remember that folks! For those whos fed follow the 'DVD Format' your fed must have contained at least four chapters in order to bypass the two week rule.

- Posters are now allowed a second fed, providing they have proven their commitment to their first fed. Permission to start a second fed will be granted from the moderating team. We will not consider anyone whose fed has not lasted at least two pay-per-views, however, this does not guarantee we will say yes.

- Two feds at a time Max.

- If you have two running at the same time, both must be updated a minimum of every 30 days. If this is not maintained without valid reason, one will be closed (poster's choice as to which is closed).

- If you abandon a fed/fed gets closed/etc., then you must wait until gaining permission again to start another second fed.

-You can also have one additional non-Fed related story in addition to your federation. This non-Fed has a two week rule, meaning you wait two weeks from the last post to post a new one.

-You do not need to contact WMS or RT to close a thread for you if you're moving on to a new project. Just let it drop to the bottom. We will also no longer be cleaning old threads for you -- start a new thread. Also, we do NOT delete threads. We keep them around for historical value.

-Spotlight of the Month: this is currently decided by the Power 10 Rankings. The winner is given the dubious honor of being the Spotlight of the Month. That Fed will be stickied for the entire month with the added extension “Spotlight of the Month” added to the end of their Fed Title.

-No more "I'll be starting a fed soon" or "more to come soon". Start your fed with substance or it will be deleted. And then you’ll have to wait two weeks to start another one.

-Plagiarizing is a serious offence and anyone caught doing so will be banned without warning.

-Multi-Participation Threads are banned for the time being, they descend into chaos too quick and quite frankly too much time is spent modding them.

-DO NOT post reviews of reviews, arguing with every person who reviews you. If you would like, after a substantial period of time, to reply to all reviews together, fine. Mindless bumps will not be accepted.

-Please note that all your shows and PPVs must take place in your thread not on a website elsewhere. Everybody else can write it here, so can you.

- The 20 Questions thread is a Question and Answer interview-like thread for the members of Fan Fiction. The “next” person to participate in the thread is chosen by the current person being interviewed. Please do not post asking to be next. The person before you makes that decision.

- Please do not post "get on AIM/MSN/Yahoo." If you want them to do so, send them a Private Message or Rep asking so. There is no need to waste a post doing so.

- General Discussion is banned from Fan Fiction. It was great while it lasted, but it was abused too many times.

-NO EROTIC LITERATURE!

Finally, a harsh reality for people: WMS and RT are the last word on a subject in FF. If we ask you, or tell you, to do something, it isn't a debate. At least not on the forum. If you have a problem, IM or PM one of us, and we will gladly sort it out.

Thank you.
The Fan Fiction Moderating Team,
WMS & RT
See more
See less

Lonestar Wrestling

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lonestar Wrestling

Credit: LSW.com

BREAKING NEW
    LSW Signs New Superstar

We at LSW.com have recently received word that the LSW has acquired a new star. While no one knows for sure who exactly this wrestler is, speculation is running rampant.

“It’s a big name,” says LSW owner Shawn Michaels with a grin. “This guy’s got all the tools to be a big star and I think he’s going to do big things in the LSW.”

When asked for hints on who it is, the Heartbreak Kid’s lips remained sealed.

“I can’t spoil the surprise, can I? You’ll all find out at Open Range in two weeks.”

We at LSW.com we’ll keep you up to date as more news develops.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Lonestar Wrestling has come to terms on the release of the following talent. LSW wishes them all the best in their future endeavors.

Sean O’Haire
      Hardcore Holly
      Jamie Noble

Comment

Showdown Preview

On the heels of last Monday’s explosive Showdown, the road to Open Range keeps getting hotter. LSW Owner Shawn Michaels has scheduled matches for both LSW Heavyweight Champion John Cena and Number One Contender Chris Jericho. John Cena will be squaring off against his former nemesis, Caribbean Cool himself, Carlito. Chris Jericho will have his hands full as well as he takes on a man who loves to fight, Ireland’s own Finlay.

That’s not all though. We will see three semi-final matches Monday for the Fusion and Iron Division Titles. In an Iron Division semi-final match, Bryan Danielson will take on the former WWE Champion, JBL. After knocking off Helms, can the young Bryan Danielson continue to Open Range?

Also in Iron Division Champion, we’ll see a rematch from last week as Chris Benoit takes on William Regal. Last week’s contest ended in a DQ after Brent Albright attacked Chris Benoit, his former mentor and idol. With Albright not being under contract with the LSW, the question still looms if he’ll make another uninvited appearance.

Since the LSW started, Christian Cage has proclaimed that he was a “Main Eventer” and that he was above the Fusion Division. LSW Owner Shawn Michaels has given Christian Cage the chance to prove himself, as he’ll be facing Bryan Kendrick in Fusion Division semi-final match in the Main Event on Showdown. Will Captain Charisma be able to keep his word or will The Hooligan put him in his place?

Speaking of Cage, fellow Fusion Division competitor AJ Styles has taken offense to Cage’s comments against the Fusion Division and its competitors and has challenged Cage to meet him in the ring. This combustible situation is sure to explode Monday.

Confirmed Matched

Main Event
        Fusion Division Semi-Final
        Christian Cage vs. Bryan Kendrick

Iron Division Semi-Final
        Bryan Danielson vs. John Bradshaw Layfield

Iron Division Semi-Final
        William Regal vs. Chris Benoit

Finlay vs. Chris Jericho

John Cena (LSW Heavyweight Champion) vs. Carlito

Tune in tonight at 9et/8c for Showdown.

Comment

Parth’s Review

Hey KJ. I’m here and I’m here to do a MASS REVIEW! That’s right. I’m going to review your whole fed. Enough talk, lets get to it!

The backstory’s pretty meh, but it gets the point across… HBK’s good for an owner. Can’t wait to see what he can do.

The Battle at the Alamo is a nice concept. 24 men. 22 Matches. One Champion. My early favorite to win this is Edge, and I’m thinking that it’ll be an Edge/Christian/Cena Final.

Off to the first House show, and I’m loving the way your going with this, posting as a fan on a message board. It makes it really realistic, and that’s good. I can’t really do a proper review for these house shows, so I’ll just make some comments. Lethal/Danielson sounds like it was a good match, and it was by far the most unpredictable. I wanted Lethal to win, but Danielson pulled out all the stops. Glad he’s a heel. I like that Sting won, but don’t like that you buried Helms. A drunk guy tries to get in the ring. Nice touch. The last match of the night is Cena/Benoit, and while I’d like Benoit to win, I predict that Cena will win, and he does. Good first night, but the bad thing about BIG tournaments like this is that the first round matchups tend to be really predictable, and it sucks that there will be another day of this. But it should pay off as the semifinals and Triple Threat should own.

Time for Night #2 in San Antonio! Christian defeating Finlay was good, and in real life, I think that would be a good matchup. AJ winning was good, and glad to see that they(AJ and Daniels) are both faces. I figured Regal would defeat Kendrick, as Kendrick is more of a tag team/cruiserweight guy while Regal is more of a technical guy, and it would be a shame to see him lose to Kendrick… I didn’t really care for Striker/Douglas, to be honest. Punk/Noble would’ve owned in real life. Glad to see that you’re doing some stuff wrong on purpose, such as the choosing of CM Punk’s theme. I would’ve loved for you to play his old theme, but oh well. Punk wins. Edge/O’Haire. Good. If O’Haire beat Edge, I would’ve stopped reading your fed right here. Christian, Punk, and Edge, 3 of my favorite wrestlers, win in their respective 2nd round matchups. Nice. Good 2nd show, and can’t wait for the finale tomorrow!

The last night is starting off with a bang, with a dream match and dream feud of mine! CM Punk vs. Edge! Sounds like it was good, but why the kickouts to the Spear? Are you changing his finisher? Because if you aren’t that’s really weak. At least he won… Edge is in the finals. I’m 1/1! Sting/Christian next! I want Christian to win this. I like the reversal of the Unprettier into the Scorpion Death Drop, but I don’t like that Sting won. 1/2 . Carlito/Cena! I want Cena to win this one, actually. And he does, with the FU! 2/3! And my Champion’s still alive! Time for the finals! I’m hyped. Good match. SPEAR! Damn, but he doesn’t win. Cena pins Edge and wins the title. Damnit. I would’ve rather Sting won than Cena. But holy shit! What’s this?! Damn, someone put a beating on the Champ! I’m guessing it’s Lesnar. NO! It’s Y2J!!! **marks** Shit, Y2J/Cena. Great ending to the tournament.

HBK to make an announcement on the future of LSW on Showdown! Sounds good…

I like that you have this new weekly column from HBK. Lets him speak his mind without hogging up too much airtime now that he’s in a non-wrestling role. Interesting that Y2J’s not under contract. Good way to go about with this feud. Just pure hatred. Iron Division Champion and Fusion Division Champion. Sounds like the Intercontinental Champion and the Cruiserweight Champion. Good job, making them both seem equal. I like the limited ropebreak rule and the legal chokeholds for the Iron Division Title. 20 Counts on the floors? Nice. TKO can win a match, and title changes hands on a DQ. The Fusion Division sounds good too. No Countouts. Nice. You called Helms Shane Helms in the Tournament, but now you’re calling him Gregory Helms. Which one is it? This is really fucked up. HELMS is in the Iron Division Tourney, and CHRISTIAN is in the Fusion Title tourney? WHAT THE FUCK?! Christian deserves to be a main eventer, not in the lower midcard. Bad choice. Can’t wait to see what’s happening with the Tag Division.

Awesome. I kind of like that Christian’s in the Fusion Division now. This storyline looks good. “Midget Division.”

Oh shit. Regal/Finlay and Lethal/Christian should OWN~!

Show #1
          Tenay and Heyman. Should make for a good duo. It’s time for HBK! Nice. Putting his ego aside for the sake of the show. Sounds like something Vince would do. Cena comes out and wants Y2J for good reason. I like how you had Y2J come out without music or anything, in regular clothes, with security. Good job making people think that he really isn’t a member of LSW. Jericho cuts a decent promo, talking about unfinished business. Shit. Triple Threat #1 Contender’s Match tonight, and Y2J is signed to an open contract! Sadly, I think Edge will lose to Y2J tonight… But it could open the door for an Edge/Sting feud, somehow, which isn’t bad.

Time for the first Fusion Division Match! Striker vs. Kendrick! Striker cuts a good promo, but Kendrick goes really out of character in this one. I don’t like it. It would’ve been good if it was someone else, but not Kendrick… Anyway, onto the match. I like you summaries, and I do mine kind of the same way. “Striker quickly grabs Striker’s waits and rolls backwards for the pinning combination.” But Kendrick wins. Nice, because I don’t like Striker. But you really need to brush up on Kendrick’s mic skills, or not have him talk…

Awesome, just awesome promo by Benoit. I absolutely loved it. Glad to see you pushing him and just making him a monster. Carlito interrupts, and you did a nice job with him too. You know both men very well, and they should have a good match in which I predict Benoit to win…

I’m indifferent on Jeter. I’ll wait until you debut him to make an opinion.
          Nice match. Benoit wins because Carlito’s out of ropebreaks. Good to see that rule come into effect.

Great promo with HBK and Edge. You captured both of their characters perfectly. Good job with HBK playing mind games with Edge.

Damn, Carlito beats down Lethal. Feud, maybe? I hope not…

Time for Regal/Finlay! Should be a really good match, but you can’t really judge with a summary. Regal wins via TKO! Can’t really rate the matchup, but the ending’s good, and realistic.

Lethal’s a fighter, but it’s obvious Cage will win because 1. Lethal’s injured and 2. Cage is on a mission, and he won’t lose in the first round of the Tourney. Nice interview by Christian, I see him winning the Title.

Time for Lethal/Cage! Cage squashes Lethal for the win.

Nice Sting/Jericho confrontation. Jericho is as cocky as ever, and Sting is just Sting. Main event coming up.

Cena is a guest announcer for the main event! Lets see if he plays a part in the finish of this matchup. Good matchup, and Jericho uses Edge’s finisher to his advantage for the win! Nice match and nice ending, and the show ends with Cena and Y2J brawling, and having to be broken up by security!

Overall, I really liked this show. There were a few weird things, but that comes with having rust. For a grade? Hmm… 86/100 Nice job.

------------------------------------------------------

Nice little recap of the show… I like the headline.

Edge/Sting feud. I was right. This should be good.

Time for HBK’s column! Lethal’s out for 3 weeks, I guess his opponent will be Carlito? Tag Champs will be crowned at Open Range and that sounds pretty good.

Cage promises everyone will suffer. I really like his character in your fed, lashing out because he’s being held back. It fits him well, and I can’t wait to see you give him the main event push he deserves in a few months(I hope you will, at least. )

Show #2
          Oh shit, you’re going back to the Internet Results Format, but a bit more in detail. Damn, Edge/Sting looks all but confirmed for Open Range. Now it IS confirmed! Damn. Y2J/Cena and Edge/Sting. Those two matches alone make me want to order the PPV. Ohhh nice main event. Tag Match. Should own.

I like the Punk/JBL Confrontation. Gets me hyped for the match tonight.

Styles/Daniels was virtually identical to their matchup in the LSW Title Tournament. Except for the ending, of course. You can sense the tension, and I’d love another Styles/Daniels feud.

Lethal’s looking for revenge against Carlito. Damn, Carlito said it perfectly. “That’s not cool.” I’m really not looking forward to this

Beniot/Regal tonight! Should own.

Time for JBL/Punk! Damn, Punk loses. That’s really surprising. Decent match, can’t really judge, though.

Nice London/Kendrick Promo saying that they respect each other even if they have to face each other in the finals of the title tournament.

Nice little video of Jeter. I’m starting to like him.

London defeats Shannon Moore, which is good. Nothing more to comment on, really…

Nice promo with Helms and Danielson. Looks like this could be a nice feud.

Why write in the fan’s perspective when it’s the official LSW.com results? That should only happen when it’s results on a message board, or an internet news site. Not LSW’s official site. But anyway, Jericho attacks Cena, and HBK adds a stip to their match! Damn, neither man can lay a hand on each other before Open Range. That should add an extra bit of tension.

Time for Benoit/Regal! An attack on Benoit! It’s Brent Albright! Damn, Albright/Benoit at Open Range? Looks likely… And once again with the fan’s perspective.

Shannon Moore’s crying. Yay?

Time for Danielson/Helms! Good match from what I read, and Danielson wins! But I still don’t agree with Helms being in the Iron Division Tourney in the first place.

Nice backstage promo with Jericho and Edge. You can sense some tension, but they both have one common goal. To beat Cena and Sting. But I think the faces will be the winners when the show is said and done.

And they are. Cena pins Jericho! Damn, didn’t think that would happen, but at least Edge didn’t get pinned by Cena for the 3rd time in 2 weeks. Cena and Sting celebrate to end the show.

DARK MATCH~! Edge/Sting. Sting wins, faces always win the dark matches. Oh well… Edge will own at Open Range, though.

Overall, this was a better show than your first, but I hope all your shows aren’t like this. I’m confused. Why’d you make your first show full length and your 2nd just results? But overall, good show. 87/100

--------------------------------------------------------

Nice, you show some vids. The promos were nice, and I especially liked the Edge one. Sting/Edge have good chemistry.

Cage/AJ? Fucking PRO!

Yes, Albright did make a statement, but I sure hope you don’t have him go over Benoit in their first encounter…

Time for HBK’s column! Nice idea for the Tag Titles. Wonder how you came up with that. Albright not under contract either? Wow. That can’t be how you explain everyone’s debut.

Oh shit, a new superstar. I think it’s Brock Lesnar, but I thought the guy who attacked Y2J was Lesnar too, so it probably isn’t. Triple H, maybe?

O’Haire? Good Riddance. Holly? Same instinct. Noble? Meh. He’s really good, but i’ve never really been a fan, so I don’t really care.

My predictions are that Cage, JBL, Regal, Y2J, and Cena will win their respective matches. Looks like a good next show. I’ll definitely be reading!

There you have it, KJ! The MASS REVIEW~!

Comment

Sunday, May 6th, LSW Open Range comes to you LIVE from the Alamo in San Antonia, Texas.
            (Note: I need a “fresh start” so to speak, so I’m starting from what would be my first PPV, skipping two weeks of shows. Don’t worry, because I’ll have recaps for all matches.)

Comment

LSW Heavyweight Championship
              Chris Jericho vs. John Cena ©

Edge vs. Sting

Iron Division Championship Finals
              William Regal vs. Bryan Danielson

LSW Tag Team Championship
              Random Teams TBA at PPV
              Gregory Helms, CM Punk, Shannon Moore, Jay Lethal, Christopher Daniels, Finlay, Matt Striker, Carlito

Fusion Division Championship
              AJ Styles vs. Christian

Chris Benoit vs. Brent Albright
              With the summaries now posted, please feel free to post your predictions.

Comment

No one thought he could do it. No one thought he could handle the new environment. Everyone was wrong. John Cena IS the LSW Heavyweight Champion and he plans to continue proving his critics wrong night after night. Everyday, more people begin to rally behind the champ. Everyone except one man: Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho was a man who had it all. 18 months ago, he was headlining SummerSlam against John Cena, looking to regain the World Championship for the first time since he was the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion. Jericho put his career on the line, but in the end, Cena still came out with the gold. Chris Jericho was last seen a ball of emotions, being carried off of television kicking and screaming, the hatred in his voice all directed towards John Cena. Wrestling fans around the world thought that was the last we would ever see of “The Lionheart.” That is, until “The Battle at the Alamo.”

After John Cena battled through five men to win the LSW Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho returned wielding a steel chair and left Cena lying in a pool of his own blood. The next night on Showdown, Chris Jericho signed a contract to Lonestar Wrestling for the chance to face John Cena and regain what he says he lost 18 months ago; his pride.

For the first few weeks, these two men couldn’t be kept apart. LSW Owner Shawn Michaels finally made a ruling that the two were banned from any form of physical contact, or Cena would lose his title and Jericho would lose his chance for revenge. To appease each man’s mind, Michaels also made the match a No Disqualification match. There will be no countouts. There will be no DQs. Who will walk out of Open Range with their head held high? Who will walk out with their pride? But more importantly, who will walk out with the LSW Heavyweight Championship?

Comment

All Edge has ever wanted was to fuel his desperate desire to be the Heavyweight Champion. For years, this one goal has overwhelmed, twisting him into the psychotic Rated R Superstar we see today. At “The Battle at the Alamo”, Edge came a hair away from winning, but Sting swept those dreams away. The next night, Edge came so very close to winning the number one contendership, but once again, it was Sting who stopped him. Despite Sting being a competitor in both matches, Edge has somehow manifested a theory that Sting is out to ruin his career. In return, Edge is out to end Sting’s.

Sting knows his time is nearly out. For over 20 years, “The Stinger” has entertained fans across the world. Realizing that his time as a high-level competitor is winding down, Sting wants to go out on top. All he wants is one last run to prove he still has it. One last run to be at the top of the company. One last run to be champion.

Two men who are so similar. Little do they realize their motivations are the same. Each one thirsts to be the Heavyweight Champion. The difference is their methods. Sting takes the blame for his losses, knowing in the difficult world of wrestling, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. This wisdom, he says, comes with experience. Edge blames others, never accepting his own faults. He deflects all responsibility for defeat and has manifested an unnerving, almost horrific hatred of Sting.

Edge and Sting; so similar yet ripped apart over their desires. For four weeks, they’ve played mind games with one another, trying desperately to gain an advantage normal violence could never achieve. At Open Range, the two men will step into the ring, but neither man will walk away the same.

Comment

AJ Styles is considered one of the industry’s top superstars. He has the look, the skill and the charisma that puts him at a completely different level. Simply put, he’s phenomenal. Styles has worked his way to the Fusion Division Championship Finals for the chance to be LSW’s FIRST Fusion Division Champion, a feat he would carry with pride.

Christian Cage on the other hand is embarrassed to be in the Fusion Division. He feels slighted that he is not working the Main Event where he feels he should be. Cage has verbally and physically assaulted the other members of the Fusion Division, keeping his promise to LSW Owner Shawn Michaels that he would make Michaels regret the day he put him in what he calls the “midget division.”

Styles has taken exception to Cage’s comments and insults over the week and has vowed to shut him up finally at Open Range. Each man has something to prove. Cage wants to show the world his a Main Event talent. Styles wants to show Cage why the Fusion Division is home to the best wrestlers in the world. The only question is; who will walk out the champion…the only means of proving themselves right?

Comment

The Iron Division is the home of the pure, violent wrestler. It’s the land of limited rope breaks, knock out victories, no 5-counts to break an assault and knockouts. William Regal and Bryan Danielson have each come home.

Unlike other matches on the card, this one isn’t fueled by contempt. While William Regal and Bryan Danielson will never be friends, they are not mortal enemies. They are simply two men who want to prove to the world they are the best of the best and that they truly are made of iron.

Will the experience of the dangerous William Regal overcome the youthful yet equally fearsome Bryan Danielson or will the American Dragon walk out of Open Range the Iron Division Champion?

Comment

Christopher Daniels, Finlay, Gregory Helms, CM Punk, Shannon Moore, Matt Striker and Jay Lethal all came just short of title shots for the Iron or Fusion Division Championships, respectively. LSW Owner Shawn Michaels claimed he’s a man of chances and he’s given these eight men a chance at becoming one half of the LSW Tag Team Champions.

Over the weeks, violence has already occurred. Open Range will be the first appearance of Jay Lethal since the first Showdown when he suffered a horrific beat down at the hands of Carlito. CM Punk and Matt Striker have clashed repeatedly as well. Finlay has openly stated his disdain for everyone while Shannon Moore becomes more unhinged daily.

No one knows who their partner is. No one will until Open Range when they are announced to the world in a four-team gauntlet match for the LSW Tag Team Champions. One team will have to hold themselves together long enough to capture the titles. Will anyone be able to survive?

Comment

Chris Benoit. Very little can be said that isn’t repetitious about this fantastic competitor. He’s held nearly every title he’s come in contact with and seemed poised to do the same in LSW as he entered the Iron Division Tournament. Brent Albright had other plans for the Crippler.

Albright idolized Benoit. He wanted to be Chris Benoit. In the now-defunct WWE, Brent Albright wrestled under the name “Gunner Scott.” Chris Benoit took “Scott” under his wing and tried helping him make a name for himself. Despite his best efforts, the WWE released Albright unceremoniously.

As he battled in the independent circuit, Albright grew bitter. Not at the WWE for letting a man of his talents go while untalented workers rose to the top. No, Albright was bitter at his former mentor Chris Benoit. And when he saw the chance to destroy Benoit’s dreams, he took it.

For weeks, these men have bled fighting each other. Chris Benoit has demanded that Shawn Michaels sign Albright to a contract. Not because of his talent, but so Benoit could show his former student that the teacher still knows more. With these two men on a collision course at Open Range, the question of who is better will finally be answered.

Comment

This PPV looks absolutely awesome from start to finish. There is not one place it lacks. As for my predictions...

Edge vs. Sting

Random Teams TBA at PPV
                            Gregory Helms, CM Punk, Shannon Moore, Jay Lethal, Christopher Daniels, Finlay, Matt Striker, Carlito

AJ Styles vs. Christian

Last edited by Silver; 04-30-2007, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Edge vs. Sting

Random Teams TBA at PPV

AJ Styles vs. Christian

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
                              http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

Edge vs. Sting

Random Teams TBA at PPV

AJ Styles vs. Christian

...looks damn fantastic KJ. I can't wait for the show.
                                Follower of Christ.

Comment

Working...
                                X