Announcement

Collapse

Fan Fiction Rules & Guidelines

THE RULES & GUIDELINES OF FAN FICTION

-There will be no flaming (insulting), spamming (making stupid, inane posts) and flame-baiting (luring someone into flaming you).

-You can't use deceased wrestlers. The only exception to this rule is if you're doing a federation that takes place in the 80s or something similar.

-Keep everything regarding your federation in one thread.

-There are three places where you can advertise a federation: in the thread of that federation, in your signature and in the Fed Thread. Nowhere else, if we find any advertising elsewhere, you will receive a warning for SPAM.

-Don't expect to get reviews from other people if you don't give reviews yourself. If you don't want any feedback to your shows, fine.

-Don't give feedback in the middle of a show. Posting in the middle of a show will result in deletion of your post and a warning for spam.

-You are not expected to leave a full on review of the show (though you can if you like). All you are required to do is to write a few comments with some substance behind them. This in no way shape or form means you can post one line reviews, they will be deleted and warned. So donít post something like "Wow, great show! 9/10!".

-Even though it is creative writing, due to board rules we cannot allow racial and/or homophobic slurs/insults/etc. in your feds. This type of language will be warned immediately. And please note - racism is an automatic ban.

-Don't get mad when someone rips your show to pieces. Use the criticism in a positive way and use it to increase the quality of your federation. When someone insults you instead of giving good feedback, report that post to the Moderators.

-Don't bump your thread to the top if you've written nothing new in days. It just pushes other threads that are active down.

-If you're going to write a federation, put some effort in it. Stuff with horrendous grammar and spelling and no punctuation will be deleted. So will posts that only have ten or so sentences. They are regarded as spam. If you don't put effort into writing, don't even bother.

-If you're tired of your current federation and want to start a new one or return to an older federation, your current one must have at least four regular shows and a Pay-Per-View. This is done to prevent threads that have one or two posts in it. If you don't follow this rule, you'll be forbidden to start a new federation or return to an old federation for two weeks. If you make a fed within two weeks of the first one closing or return to an old fed, will we lock your thread, and it will not be opened for ANOTHER two weeks. For example, if you leave your thread on the 1st of the month and then make another one on the 10th, we will lock your new thread until the 24th. Two weeks from the opening of your new thread, remember that folks! For those whos fed follow the 'DVD Format' your fed must have contained at least four chapters in order to bypass the two week rule.

- Posters are now allowed a second fed, providing they have proven their commitment to their first fed. Permission to start a second fed will be granted from the moderating team. We will not consider anyone whose fed has not lasted at least two pay-per-views, however, this does not guarantee we will say yes.

- Two feds at a time Max.

- If you have two running at the same time, both must be updated a minimum of every 30 days. If this is not maintained without valid reason, one will be closed (poster's choice as to which is closed).

- If you abandon a fed/fed gets closed/etc., then you must wait until gaining permission again to start another second fed.

-You can also have one additional non-Fed related story in addition to your federation. This non-Fed has a two week rule, meaning you wait two weeks from the last post to post a new one.

-You do not need to contact WMS or RT to close a thread for you if you're moving on to a new project. Just let it drop to the bottom. We will also no longer be cleaning old threads for you -- start a new thread. Also, we do NOT delete threads. We keep them around for historical value.

-Spotlight of the Month: this is currently decided by the Power 10 Rankings. The winner is given the dubious honor of being the Spotlight of the Month. That Fed will be stickied for the entire month with the added extension ďSpotlight of the MonthĒ added to the end of their Fed Title.

-No more "I'll be starting a fed soon" or "more to come soon". Start your fed with substance or it will be deleted. And then youíll have to wait two weeks to start another one.

-Plagiarizing is a serious offence and anyone caught doing so will be banned without warning.

-Multi-Participation Threads are banned for the time being, they descend into chaos too quick and quite frankly too much time is spent modding them.

-DO NOT post reviews of reviews, arguing with every person who reviews you. If you would like, after a substantial period of time, to reply to all reviews together, fine. Mindless bumps will not be accepted.

-Please note that all your shows and PPVs must take place in your thread not on a website elsewhere. Everybody else can write it here, so can you.

- The 20 Questions thread is a Question and Answer interview-like thread for the members of Fan Fiction. The ďnextĒ person to participate in the thread is chosen by the current person being interviewed. Please do not post asking to be next. The person before you makes that decision.

- Please do not post "get on AIM/MSN/Yahoo." If you want them to do so, send them a Private Message or Rep asking so. There is no need to waste a post doing so.

- General Discussion is banned from Fan Fiction. It was great while it lasted, but it was abused too many times.

-NO EROTIC LITERATURE!

Finally, a harsh reality for people: WMS and RT are the last word on a subject in FF. If we ask you, or tell you, to do something, it isn't a debate. At least not on the forum. If you have a problem, IM or PM one of us, and we will gladly sort it out.

Thank you.
The Fan Fiction Moderating Team,
WMS & RT
See more
See less

JJs WWWE

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JJs WWWE

**The tattoos mean nothing, he steps into the ring with a clear focus and clear goals, the only aggression he has is released in the ring. He is drug free, he is alcohol free and that means he is straight edge. His name is................ CM PUNK~!....................He is better than you!.................. Coming Soon!**

JR: Welcome back to RAW and during the commercial break, the WWWE Trainers attended to one half of the WWWE Tag Team Champions, Johnny Nitro after his loss to his opponents at Fully Loaded in a handicap match JBL and Chris Masters.

King: Well Johnny Nitro has just put the final nail in the coffin as his and the rest of MNMs reign as Tag Team Champions.

Vince: When they lose at Fully Loaded they all know who to blame.

JR: You can't blame Johnny Nitro for thinking with his heart instead of his head, most superstars do.

Vince: Yes you can especially when gold is on the line.

JR: I'm sure you think with your head all the time Vince.

King: Come on JR, back to the show.

JR: Well as you saw CM Punk will be debuting in the WWWE soon as we all look forward to that.

Vince: CM who?

JR: Very funny Vince.

** CAR CRASH **

JR: Here comes the General Manager of the WWWE, Mick Foley.

King: How come he's the General Manager of the WWWE?

JR: Because he runs both RAW and Heat, I don't think it's that hard to understand.

Vince: He gave himself an important title but we all know who has the power!

Mick Foley is out from the back of the arena and is making his way down the rampway with his arm in the air as the fans give him a good cheer.

*Please welcome to the ring, the general manager of the WWWE, Mick Foley!*

Mick Foley rolls into the ring and he walks across the ring and he is handed a mic by a ring worker.

Foley: First of all I would like to welcome you to Monday Night RAW, right here in North Little Rock!

Foley gets the cheap pop he was looking for as he just smiles and goes back to it.

Foley: Now I don't make it my job to come out here and interrupt a show but I've got a few important things I need to get out into the open about Fully Loaded. Fully Loaded is thirteen days away and for the last week I've heard many of the superstars say they want or deserve the WWWE Title, whether they said it publically or in private, I've heard them. That’s why I'm going to sort it out come Fully Loaded.

The fans cheer as Mick Foley continues on.

Foley: There will be at Fully Loaded, a six man gauntlet match to decide the number one contender for the King of The Ring!

The fans cheer that.

Foley: Now you may be thinking that is unfair on the loser of the WWWE Title match at Fully Loaded but I'm saying right now they are guaranteed a rematch the following night on RAW. You want to complain about that either Goldberg or Edge, you know where my office is. Now lets get back to this match. I have selected five of the six to enter this match and those men are Kane...

The fans boo on the mention of Kane’s name.

Foley: The next man in the match will be the Olympic Gold Medallist, Kurt Angle (The fans pop). The next man I have entered is "The Next Big Thing" Brock Lesnar (boos for Lesnar). The fourth man into the match is "The Animal" Batista (pops). The final man I have chosen is "The Deadman" The Undertaker!

The fans nearly bring the roof off the arena as Foley just looks up and a smile spreads across his face.

Foley: The final spot will be decided this Sunday Night on Heat in a Battle Royal. You want a chance at a WWWE Title make sure you are at Heat this Sunday Night. That’s not all because I've heard from the owner of this company, JW and he has a huge announcement this Sunday Night and he will be there live also at Fully Loaded.

The fans cheer for the mention if the chairman as Foley looks around the arena.

Foley: Now I've sorted that out, I'm going to let this show continue on and coming up next, I'm doing JR’s job for him is Brock Lesnar and he will taking on Matt Hardy!

Foley drops his mic as his music plays out of the speakers as the cameras change back to the Announcers Table....
    The Phenom of Fan Fiction.
    Cheers to KustoM for the banner.

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain...

Comment

** ANNOUNCERS TABLE **

JR: You heard from the General Manager, just added to Fully Loaded, a six man gauntlet match for a title shot at the King of The Ring! This match will see Batista, Kurt Angle, Kane, The Undertaker and the men in action is a few moments Brock Lesnar. The sixth man will be decided by a Battle Royal this Sunday Night on Heat.

King: Thatís not all JR, JW will be at Heat and Fully Loaded.

Vince: Oh that's big news!

JR: Try to contain yourself Vince.

Vince: I think I might be able to do that.

JR: Coming up now folks Brock Lesnar will be taking on "Version One" Matt Hardy.

King: What about Batista JR?

JR: Well Batista has been invited down to ringside by Brock Lesnar but we don't know if he accepted or not!

Vince: Brock will show Batista what a real wrestler is like.

King: Matt Hardy says "he will not die", that could very well change tonight.

** LIVE FOR THE MOMENT **

Matt Hardy makes his way out from the back of the arena and he throws up the "V1" sign as the fans give him a cheer. Hardy seems to be psyching himself up as he makes his way down the rampway.

*Making his way to the ring from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing Two Hundred and Twenty Five pounds, Matt Hardy Version One!*

Matt Hardy reaches the ring and he walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring. Hardy climbs up in the top right hand corner and shows off his "V1" sign before climbing down from the corner and Hardy is walking around the ring awaiting the arrival of Brock Lesnar.

** HERE COMES THE PAIN **

The fans are up off their feet and are already booing the next big thing as he walks out from the back of the arena and he starts jumping up and down on the spot at the top of the rampway.

*Making his way to the ring from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing Two Hundred and Ninety Five pounds, the "Next Big Thing", Brock Lesnar!*

Lesnar is making his way down the rampway as he just stares a hold in Hardy and as Lesnar reaches the ring, he jumps up onto the apron and the pyros explode from the turnbuckles and Lesnar climbs into the ring. Lesnar walks across the ring and is demanding a mic by a worker. Finally the worker hands the mic over.

Lesnar: Batista, last week you watched me destroy Shelton Benjamin was up on the entrance way and I could tell you were impressed and that you could only dream of a performance like that. That's why I have invited him down to witness the best in the business destroy who stands in front of him. So come on Batista, come watch greatness!

** I WALK ALONE **

Again the fans are up on their feet as "The Animal" Batista makes his way out from the back and he walks around the entrance way soaking up the fans reception before he stops and throw his fist to the ground and the pyros explode from behind him. Batista just casually walks down the rampway as Lesnar is staring at "The Animal". Batista reaches the ring and he walks around the ring to near the announcers table and sits down on a steel chair.

JR: Batista has accepted Lesnarís invitation as Lesnar prepares to wrestle Matt hardy.

King: Wrestle Matt Hardy? Decimate Matt Hardy more like.

Vince: I hope Batista will be paying attention but it could be hard with a brain like his.

SINGLES MATCH
      MATT HARDY VS. BROCK LESNAR

Summary: As expected Brock is using his power advantage over Matt Hardy but it seems he is taking his time in putting Hardy away seemingly making a point to the watching Batista. Lesnar has made an proper pinfall during the match but he hasn't let up on Hardy. We join the match with Hardy down on the mat in the middle of the ring as Lesnar is walking around the ring.

Ending: Matt Hardy is slowly pushing himself back up to his feet as Lesnar appears in front of him like a giant and plants a knee to the gut of Hardy. Lesnar follows it up with an elbow to the back of the head. Hardy starts to stagger around the ring and he staggers right into the way of a Shoulder Charge into the top right hand corner. Lesnar begins to bury his shoulder into the gut of Hardy, crushing Hardy against the turnbuckles with each hit. Finally Lesnar backs away from Hardy and "Version One" just falls flat onto his face. Lesnar grabs hold of Hardy and pulls him back up to his feet and Lesnar grabs hold of Hardy by his arm and tries for a Short-Arm Clothesline but Hardy swings around Lesnar and rolls him up from behind but Lesnar rolls out of it and both men are up on their feet quickly and Lesnar nearly decapitates Hardy with a Clothesline. Hardy rolls away feeling his head as he slowly staggers back up to his feet and Lesnar whips Hardy to the right hand ropes. Hardy comes off the ropes and ducks underneath Lesnarís attempted Clothesline and comes running back off the ropes and straight into a Spinebuster from Lesnar. Lesnar stands back up to his feet and place a boot on the chest of Hardy and the referee counts the pinfall 1...2.. Lesnar lifts his boot off Hardy as the fans respond with boos. Lesnar smiles as he again walks around the ring, only stopping to stare a hole in Batista. Hardy again climbs back up to his feet as Lesnar cuts away from Batista and starts blasting Hardy with right hands. Lesnar is knocking Hardy back to the top ropes with every blow he lands. Lesnar grabs hold of Hardy pulls him towards himself and buries his knee into the gut of Hardy. Lesnar pushes hardy back into the ropes and Hardy comes back into a knee to the gut. Lesnar grabs hold of Hardy around the head and lifts him up in the air and leaves him hanging before bringing him down with a Stalling Suplex.

JR: Brock Lesnar is controlling the match, keeping at his own pace as Matt Hardy is struggling to stay with Brock.

King: Of course he is struggling to keep with Brock, Brock is the Next Big Thing!

Vince: He has ruthless aggression as well.

Ending: Lesnar grabs hold of Hardy by the legs and places his legs around the head and lifts him fully up in the air from the mat. Lesnar is trying to Powerbomb Hardy but Hardy is throwing the right hands in on Lesnar and Lesnarís legs are starting buckle. Finally Lesnar drops Hardy back down to his feet and Hardy grabs hold of Lesnar around the head and gives him the Side Effect. Hardy is back on his feet and is staggering around as Lesnar is back on his feet and tries to catch Hardy with a Clothesline but Hardy ducks underneath it. Lesnar turns around and starts receiving right hands from Hardy but they are having no effect on the big man. Lesnar just whips Hardy into the corner and charges at him but Hardy gets his boot up and Lesnar runs right into it. Hardy jumps up onto the second rope and dives off with a Flying Clothesline, knocking Lesnar off his feet. Hardy covers Lesnar 1...2. Lesnar pushes hardy off him. Both Men are back up to their feet and Hardy starts nailing Lesnar with right hands but Lesnar responds with a Knee to the gut. Lesnar charges off the right hand ropes back at hardy but Hardy takes him down to the mat with a Drop Toe Hold. Hardy is up on his feet quickly and tries to drop an elbow on the back of Lesnar but "The Next Big Thing" rolls out of the way and Hardy crashes into the mat. Hardy is on all fours climbing back up to his feet when he receives a running knee to the side of the head from Lesnar. Hardy is rolling away as Lesnar composes himself before he grabs hold of Hardy and pulls him back up to his feet and pushes him against the ropes and Hardy comes back into a Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex. Hardy slowly staggers back up to his feet and Lesnar charges at him and nearly takes his head off with the Axe Bomber! Hardy is out on the mat.

JR: Bah Gawd, Brock could have decapitated Matt Hardy.

King: Hardy's head was nearly knocked into the next state!

Vince: Hardy brought this on himself, he angered the beast.

Ending: Brock Lesnar walks over to the left hand ropes and he just looks at Batista and a broad grin appears on Lesnarís face. Batista stands up from his feet as the fans cheer as the tension between the two had just been raised. Batista slowly walks from his chair and straight below Lesnar. Lesnar starts to shake the ropes a'la Ultimate Warrior and obviously imitating Batista. Lesnar turns back around as Hardy is getting back up to his feet and Lesnar bends down and lifts "Version One" onto his shoulders and spins him around and a smashes him into the mat with the F5. Brock covers Matt for the pinfall 1...2...3!

Winner by Pinfall........................................... .................... Brock Lesnar!
      JR: Brock wins the match but his stare down with Batista continues.

King: It could explode at any time JR!

Vince: Come on explode, I want to see Brock wipe the floor with Batista.

Brock and Batista are staring each other down still as Brock slowly walks up to the ropes and sits down on the second rope inviting Batista into the ring but Batista shakes his head and walks away from Brock, smiling to himself. The fans are giving a mixed reaction as Brock walks back into the ring and he gets his hand raised in victory as RAW goes to a commercial break.

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain...

Comment

**WWWE Sunday Night Heat, Sunday Nights Main Event we shall see a Battle Royal in which the prize will be the last spot in the 6 Man Gauntlet for a WWWE Title Shot at King of The Ring. Who will enter the Battle Royal? Who will walk out the winner and into the 6 man at Fully Loaded? Watch this Sunday Night!**

JR: We are back and in just a few moments Randy Orton and Giant Bernard will take on the Worlds Greatest Tag Team but standing by with the Coach is indeed Randy Orton and Giant Bernard, over to you Coach!

** BACKSTAGE **

Coach: Thanks JR, in just a few moments Randy and Bernard you will face the Worlds Greatest Tag Team but if you haven't heard DX have promised revenge here tonight?

Orton: Yeah like we should care about DX, do I have to remind you of what happened the last time they came face to face with the Legend Killer? They were left facing upwards at the light as the referee counted the one, two, three.

The fans are booing Orton as he just raises his eyebrow and continues.

Orton: Thatís going to the same story at Fully Loaded, DX I heard what you said earlier in the night but come you really believe those words what came out of your mouths to be true? So payback is going to be a bitch, don you forget you have the small matter of him..

The camera moves away from Orton and moves up and down the body of Giant Bernard, who is just standing there with his arms crossed as the camera backs away and back to Coach and Orton.

Orton: Not so confident now are you DX? So after we have dealt with the so called Worlds Greatest Tag Team, I'm inviting you to bring your so called payback to the ring and watch it float away as once again the Legend Killer and Bernard leave you laying.

Coach: Tonight you face the Worlds Greatest Tag Team, any thoughts on them?

Orton: The Worlds Greatest Tag Team? Thatís the biggest laugh tonight other than DX going out in front of these admittedly stupid fans and trying to make them believe they are better than us. Surely if they are the World's Greatest Tag Team, shouldn't they be tag team champions right now?

Coach: They are re-forming here tonight.

Orton: Oh well we better not ruin their big night here tonight....

Orton turns away from the camera as Bernard just stares ahead, the fans are still booing Orton as he finally turns around and faces the camera.

Orton: And if you believe that you might fit in with the rest of the crowd here. Tonight we show you why we are the most dominant force in this business today. In thirteen days at Fully Loaded, DX your little reunion becomes your worse nightmare and considering you've announced you are going to make an appearance here tonight, we might as well start it a little early. Come on.

Orton and Bernard walk away from Coach as the camera fades away to another part of the arena. Into view comes the "R" rated Superstar and immediately the fans boo as he seems to be talking to somebody out of view.

Edge: Lets get something straight I don't like you and you don't like me but tonight...

The camera backs out and we finally see the face of John Cena, the fans boo him as Cena is just looking on at Edge.

Edge: Tonight we have to co-exist for the sakes of beating the hell out of Goldberg and Angle and then we can go our separate ways, I'll go off and win the WWWE Title and you can do your little open challenge or whatever it is and we won't have to look at each other again.

Cena: You and me? Tonight in a tag team?

Edge: Are you whacked out on drugs or something, of course tonight.

Cena: Cut the hostility man because you sure as hell don't want to get on my bad side just like The Undertaker did last week.

Edge: Look I'm just telling you to turn up tonight and do your bit and we will be fine but if not, well you don't want to be on my bad side.

Cena: Well look at you trying to be the big man! I'll be there, I'll do my part but I'm telling you know, loud and clear you get in my way I will have no hesitation in knocking you out.

Edge: Well the feeling is the same on this side, I'll see you out there.

Edge starts to leave...

Cena: Whoa, come back here.

Edge: What?

Cena: Since we are going to be partners, lets shake hands...

Cena extends his hand as Edge just looks on at him and slowly Edge extends his arm and both men shake hands but Cena pulls Edge right up to him.

Cena: Partner.

Cena releases the hand and walks away from the "R" rated Superstar as Edge look on and is obviously not happy about tagging with Cena tonight. RAW goes back to the Announcers Table.

** ANNOUNCERS TABLE **

Comment

JR: It's clear to the tension between John Cena and Edge!

King: They have a storied history JR and they are being forced to tag together tonight, that is unfair.

Vince: I would never do anything like that.

JR: Sure Vince, ignoring what Vince just said coming up next we have Randy Orton and Giant Bernard taking on the Worlds Greatest Tag Team and Randy Orton is very confident about his chances here tonight despite the promise of DX interference.

King: Of course he is confident JR, he is the Legend Killer!

Vince: DX are no match for Orton and Bernard, that was proved eight days ago when they beat them one, two, three.

JR: Yeah after a sneak attack from behind, you would be the same Vince.

Vince: Not me, I would have heroically thrown my shoulder off the mat.

JR: Some days...

King: I believe you Vince.

** THE GREATEST **

JR: Thank goodness for The Worlds Greatest Tag Team!

Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas make their way out from the back of the arena and they are wearing matching red and black shorts as they make their way down the rampway to cheers from the fans.

*Making their way to the ring weighing a collective Four Hundred and Eighty Five pounds, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, The Worlds Greatest Tag Team!*

Benjamin and Haas are down the rampway as they climb up onto the apron and then into the ring. Benjamin and Haas climb up in the corners and are geeing up the fans as they climb down from the corner turnbuckles and stand in the middle of the ring.

** BURN IN MY LIGHT **

The fans are up off their feet and are booing as Randy Orton and Giant Bernard make their ways out. Orton stops in the middle of the entrance way as Bernard stands to the side of him and Orton raises his arms and the pyros falls down from behind him.

*Making their way to the ring weighing a collective Six Hundred and Two Pounds, Randy Orton and Giant Bernard!*

Orton and Bernard are making their way down the rampway as Orton just has a confident smirk on his face and Bernard is showing no emotion. Both men reach the ring and climb up onto the ring but TWGTT knock them off the apron to the floor below.

TAG TEAM MATCH
          THE WORLDS GREATEST TAG TEAM VS. RANDY ORTON & GIANT BERNARD

Summary: Despite Haas and Benjamin getting the cheap shot in early on, Giant Bernard has gotten into the match and is looking dominant as Orton has had a few fleeting moments in the ring. Charlie Haas has been on the receiving end of Running Powerslam from Bernard as Benjamin has been crushed in the corner by the running Bernard. Bernard and Benjamin are in the ring as we join the match.

Ending: Shelton Benjamin is clinging onto Giant Bernardís leg as Bernard is smiling before he grabs hold of Benjamin and pulls him back up to his feet. Bernard smashes his head right into Benjaminís head, sending him crashing into the mat. Shelton Benjamin is on all fours trying to shake the cobweb out as Bernard grabs hold of him again and lifts him back up to his feet and whips him down into the bottom left hand corner and Bernard charges at Shelton and Benjamin gets his boot up and Bernard runs right into it. Benjamin delivers an elbow to the face of Orton, knocking him off the apron. Benjamin staggers towards his corner and looks like he is about to make the tag but Orton out of nowhere, slams Benjamin's head onto the mat. The fans are giving Orton serious heat as he walks away with a smirk on his face as Bernard goes back to Benjamin and picks him back up to his feet. Bernard slams his hands onto Benjaminís shoulders and lifts him up for the Bernard Bomb but Charlie Haas hits Bernard with a Dropkick to the Knee and Bernard drops Benjamin and Benjamin follows it up with a Spinning Heel Kick. Benjamin is back on his feet as Bernard staggers back up to his feet and gets smashed right in his face with a Superkick, knocking Bernard against the ropes and he comes bouncing back into Benjaminís grapple. Benjamin looks like he is about to nail the Exploder Suplex but Bernard pushes him straight away into the R..K..O from Orton! Benjamin lays on the floor as Haas hits the ring and starts nailing Orton with right hands but Bernard floors him from behind.

JR: This match has descended into chaos and it's all Randy Orton's fault!

King: It's the referees fault JR, he can't control the wrestlers.

Vince: Ignore JR, he is just been biased as per usual.

Ending: Randy Orton and Giant Bernard are laying the boots into the fallen Haas and Benjamin...
          ** BREAK IT DOWN **

The fans exploded in cheers as Triple H and Shawn Michaels appear at the top of the stage as HHH has Sledgy with him and HBK has a steel chair in hand. Orton and Bernard are facing the entrance way as they are telling DX to bring it!

JR: DX are here to play and they have come armed!

King: That's unfair!

JR: Nothing is unfair in the WWWE!

HHH and HBK are charging down the rampway as Orton and Bernard stand in the ring. HHH and HBK reach the ring and Orton and Bernard quickly jump ship out of the ring and they even hop over the security barrier as the fans boo them and DX taunt them from the ring.

JR: Randy Orton and Giant Bernard want nothing to do with DX!

King: They are biding their times until Fully Loaded.

Vince: It's the sensible option.

Orton and Bernard are standing in the crowd as HHH and HBK trash talk them as the fans have started a chant of "DX". HHH and HBK shake their heads and turn around to leave as "Break it Down" blares out of the speakers.

BAM!

JR: What the hell?

King: Look JR, Look!

DX has been floored by Benjamin and Haas!

JR: The Worlds Greatest Tag Team has knocked out DX, why?

HHH and HBK are down on the mat as HBK staggers up to his feet and Haas grabs him from behind as Benjamin nails him with a Superkick and Haas finishes off with a German Suplex! The fans are going mad as HHH is back on his feet but he gets turned by Bernard and thrown up into the air and Orton follows it up with the R..K..O.

JR: This was a set up all along! Damn Orton, damn Bernard, damn the Worlds Greatest Tag Team!

King: Calm down JR!

Orton throws his arms up in the air as the fans are giving all four men serious heat, Orton is demanding a mic from a ring worker and Orton is giving the worker some serious trash talk as he finally gets hold of a mic.

Orton: You all have just witnessed the birth of the greatest faction to hit this business in it's entire history! GENESIS has been born!

Orton throws down his mic and all four men raise their arms in the air to huge boos from the fans as RAW goes to a commercial break!

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

Comment

**WWWE:Fully Loaded, the Intercontinental Title is up for grabs in a triple threat match in which three of the biggest mouths in the WWWE will fight until one is left standing the victor and the new Intercontinental Champion. Christian, Carlito and Mr. Kennedy all have quite a lot to say but who will be shouting the most come Fully Loaded?**

** BACKSTAGE **

We are backstage as into view comes Michael Cole and standing with him is non other than the WWWE Champion, Goldberg! The fans nearly take the roof of as Michael Cole begins the questioning of Da Man!

Cole: Goldberg, in just a few moments you will face Edge and John Cena in Tag Team Competition, now last night on Heat you were involved with both men it's clear to see you are making quite a few enemies here in the WWWE.

Goldberg: It easy to make enemies when you are holding the one thing everybody in this company wants, the WWWE Title. Any person who says they donít want the title is lying through their teeth. They would sacrifice their soul for the title but that would still not be enough to capture this title from me. Edge, last night was revenge for the little stunt you pulled last week on RAW. Tonight, your punishment continues and it will continue on for weeks until you finally learn that you do not mess with the WWWE Champion but most importantly, you do not mess with Goldberg!

The fans are cheering Goldberg as Michael Cole goes to question the Champion again.

Cole: You've told us what you feel about Edge, what about his partner tonight John Cena?

Goldberg: John Cena got a taste of what he is in for tonight, he might think he's a hard man but he has no idea of what he is stepping into tonight. I'm the WWWE Champion for a reason and tonight you get to know why, Edge, Cena, YOU'RE NEXT!

Goldberg walks away from the camera but the camera starts to follow him down the corridor, Goldberg is carrying the WWWE Title but Goldberg comes to a stop as standing in front of him is Kurt Angle. The fans cheer on the sight of Angle as Goldberg just looks on at the Olympic Champion.

Angle: Partner!

Angle extends his hand for a handshake but Goldberg just continues to stare down his partner for the main event tonight.

Angle: Fine you don't want to shake hands, we might not be on the same level there but there is one thing we have in common and that is we both want Edge to suffer. If it wasn't for Edge, I would be facing you at Fully Loaded and I would have been holding the WWWE Title that night, it's true, it's damn true.

The fans give a mixed reaction to Angles statement as Angle and Goldberg continue to look on at one another.

Angle: John Cena I don't care about but Edge has it coming to him, two matches he has cheated me out of victory, tonight won't be the third. Tonight is my night for revenge and at Fully Loaded, I'm going to walk down that ramp and I'm going to make five other people tap because I'm a Wrestling Machine, I'm an Olympic Gold Medallist and I will be the next WWWE Champion!

Angle is staring down Goldberg the best he can as Goldberg just smiles.

Goldberg: I look forward to it.

Goldberg walks off as the camera turns around to face Angle and Angle slaps himself on his head and starts shouting as the camera fades out and we go to the Announcers Table.

Comment

** ANNOUNCERS TABLE **

JR: It's main event time and the tension is rising in the arena, John Cena and Edge can hardly stand the sight of each other and Kurt Angle has openly declared that he wants Goldbergís WWWE Title. Things are about to get interesting.

King: They certainly are JR and Goldberg is going to be on the receiving end of all it.

Vince: Goldberg has brought this on himself, he attacked John Cena and Edge last night for no reason.

JR: I'm sure Goldberg attacking Edge last night was due to the fact Edge used a loaded punch last week here on RAW.

Vince: There was no proof of that JR, it's a slur on Edge's name.

JR: I suggest you actually look at the screen when announcing it generally helps.

King: Come on Vince even you have to admit that Edge cheated last week?

Vince: No I don't and it's clear he knocked out Goldberg clean.

King: Sometimes Vince, you are too stubborn for your own good.

JR: Leave him King...

** MY TIME IS NOW **

John Cena makes his way out from the back of the arena and he throws his arms up in the air as the fans just boo him. Cena has a smirk on his face as he makes his way down the rampway.

*Making his way to the ring from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing Two Hundred and Sixty Pounds, the "Doctor of Thuganomics" John Cena!*

Cena is making his way down the rampway as the fans taunt him and Cena stops in his tracks and walks right up the fans and does the "You Can't See Me" taunt right in his face before walking off laughing to himself. Cena reaches the bottom of the rampway and he slides into the ring and climbs up to his feet and throws his arms up in the air again and the fans continue to boo him.

** METALINGUS **

Smoke starts pouring up from the entrance way as Edge makes his way out from the back of the arena and Lita is with him as expected. Edge and Lita walk down the rampway hand in hand as the fans pour verbal abuse at them.

*Making his way to the ring accompanied by Lita, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing Two Hundred Forty Pounds, the "R" Rated Superstar, Edge!*

Edge and Lita make their way down the rampway and the reach the ring and Edge slides into the ring as Lita stands on the outside and Edge climbs up to his feet and immediately he walks into Cena. Both men are face to face as it seems at any moment they will throw right hands but....

** MEDALS **

The fans are cheering as the "Wrestling Machine" Kurt Angle makes his way out from the back of the arena as Angle comes to a stop and throws his arms up in the air and the red, white and blue pyros explode behind him.

*Making his way to the ring from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing Two Hundred and Twenty Pounds, he is an Olympic Gold Medallist, he is "The Wrestling Machine", Kurt Angle!*

Angle is making his way down the rampway as the fans chant "You Suck" at him and Angle just shows a glimpse of his mouthpiece which says "Olympic" on it as Angle seems to be mouthing something at Edge as he reaches the ring and slides into it and immediately goes after Edge and the two start to brawl but Cena gets involved and it's now a two on one.

JR: Kurt Angle is wasting no time but it has now come a two on one match as John Cena is standing by his partner for now at least.

King: John Cena is loyal to the cause.

Vince: Goldberg has abandoned his.

** INVASION **

The cameras are following Goldberg but he is charging up the gorilla position and out from the back of the arena and he gets a huge cheer as he charges down the rampway, dropping the WWWE Title outside of the ring as he slides into it.

JR: Goldberg is here and in the ring and Cena and Edge scatter as they don't want anything of the WWWE Champion!

TAG TEAM MATCH
              JOHN CENA & EDGE VS. KURT ANGLE & GOLDBERG

Summary: Well after Cena and Edge decided to get back into the ring, they found themselves on the back foot during the start of the match thanks to Goldbergís power. Goldberg got a two count from a Powerslam on Cena and nearly took Edges head off with a vicious Clothesline. Cena and Edge start to get the upper hand though when Angle gets tagged in and with Angle suffering from the attack earlier, Edge and Cena take control. Cena nearly got the win with the Protoplex and Edge with the Edge-O-Matic. We join the match with Cena and Angle in the match with Angle trapped in his opponents corner.

Ending: Cena is throwing right hands in at Angle as the referee warns him about his conduct. Cena pulls Angle out of the corner and grabs him around the head and lifts him up in the air and plants him to the mat with a Vertical Suplex. Cena stands up to his feet and he looks out at the crowd before bending over and doing the "You Can't See Me" taunt before running off the left hand ropes and coming back and dropping the Five Knuckle Shuffle right to the face of Angle. Cena covers Angle for the pinfall 1...2.. Goldberg breaks up the pinfall. Cena stands up to his feet and Goldberg and Cena stare each other down before Goldberg turns away back to his corner and Cena grabs hold of Angle and pulls him to his corner. Cena tags in Edge and Edge stands into the ring from boos to the crowd. Edge drops an elbow to the chest of Angle and stands back up to his feet and pulls Angle back up with him. Edge whips Angle to the top ropes and Angle comes back off the ropes as Edge tries for a Clothesline but Angle ducks it and grabs Edge from behind but Edge escapes after the elbows to the face of Angle. Edge charges off to the top ropes and comes bouncing off them and delivers a Spinning Heel Kick right to the face of Angle. Edge is back on his feet as Angle staggers up to his feet and Edge grabs hold of Angle and starts pulling him towards the left hand ropes. Edge grabs Angle around the waist and is trying to Belly to Belly Suplex Angle over the ropes but Angle responds with a Headbutt. Angle throws Edge over with a Belly to Belly Suplex and Angle staggers away wanting the tag but Cena blindsides him and Angle hits the mat.

JR: John Cena from behind not allowing Kurt Angle to make the tag to Goldberg.

King: You can't keep your eyes of John Cena for a second!

Vince: It wouldn't matter because you can't see him.

JR: Thatís appallingly bad.

Ending: Edge slowly stands back up to his feet as does "The Wrestling Machine" but Edge is up first and he lifts Angle up off his feet and slams him into the mat with a Flapjack. Edge rolls Angle over and covers him for the pinfall 1...2... Angle throws his right shoulder up off the mat as Edge rolls off Angle and stands back up to his feet. Edge grabs Angle by the head and picks him back up to his feet and drags him down to his corner and keeps Angle in a headlock as Cena tags himself in. Edge keeps the Front Headlock on Angle and Cena boots Angle in the chest as Edge lets go of him. Angle staggers down to the bottom ropes as Cena throws the right hands in on Angle before grabbing hold of him and whipping him to the top ropes. Angle comes back off the ropes but he telegraphs Cenaís Back Body Drop and kicks him right in the face. Angle charges at Cena but Cena dodges out of his way and Angle turns around and Cena lifts him up off his feet looking for the F-U but Angle slips off Cena shoulders. Angle grabs hold of Cena from behind and lifts him off his feet and hits him with a German Suplex. Angle and Cena are down on the mat as the referee comes over and starts a ten count on both men 1...2...3...4...5...6...7. Angle and Cena both stagger up to their feet and head to their corners. Cena throws himself at Edge and they tag in and at that moment Angle tags in the WWWE Champion, Goldberg and Edge looks far from happy. Slowly Edge climbs into the ring as Goldberg stands in the middle of it and is just staring his Fully Loaded opponent down.

JR: Edge doesn't want a piece of Goldberg because he doesn't have a loaded fist!

King: Well he's facing him JR, he is not afraid.

Vince: It's not Edge who is shaking like tree, it's Goldberg. He is in fear of the knock out punch Edge possess.

Ending: Edge slowly walks into the centre of the ring and him and Goldberg go face to face as the flashes from the camera of the fans flash around them and Edge breaks the tension with a slap to the face on Goldberg. Goldberg turns his face back to Edge and he looks far from happy and he takes Edge off his feet with a hard right hand. Edge quickly gets back up to his feet but Goldberg whips Edge to the bottom ropes and as Edge comes back off the ropes, Goldberg lifts him up in the air and holds him up and brings him down with a Military Slam. Goldberg stands up to his feet and explodes in rage and is spitting and snarling as Edge staggers back up to his feet and Goldberg stands behind the crawling Edge as Edge is trying to get down to his corner. Edge is close to his corner but Goldberg grabs him by the leg and drags him back into the centre of the ring and Goldberg throws Edges knee into the mat and Edge goes rolling away. Goldberg waits for Edge to climb back up to his feet and Goldberg charges at Edge and charges him right into the top left hand corner. Goldberg backs away from Edge and goes running back at him but Edge gets his boot up and Goldberg runs right into the boot. Edge charges out of the corner and takes Goldberg down with a Clothesline and Edge stands there with a huge smile on his face but that smile disappears when he turns around and Goldberg is back on his feet. Edge tries a right hand but Goldberg blocks it and starts nailing Edge with right hands before grabbing hold of Edge and nailing him with a Short-Arm Clothesline. Kurt Angle is calling for the tag as Edge rolls away to his corner and goes to make the tag but John Cena drops down from the ring apron and does the "You Can't See me" taunt at Edge to many cheers from the fans.

JR: John Cena is refusing the tag from Edge and looks at Edges face!

King: John Cena has just screwed Edge! He has left him as prey for Angle and Goldberg.

Vince: That John Cena is a no good scumbag!

Ending: Cena is walking off up the rampway as the fans continue to cheer him as back in the ring, Angle is now the legal man as Edge climbs back up to his feet and immediately met with an Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex from Angle. Edge uses the ropes to climb back up to his feet but Angle grabs hold of edge from behind and plants him to the mat with a German Suplex. Edges eyes have rolled into the back of his head as Angle stands back up to his feet as Goldberg reaches out and tags Angle on the back. Angle turns around as Goldberg steps into the ring and he just smiles at Angle, who has turned red in anger. Goldberg crouches down as Edge slowly staggers back up to his feet and Goldberg charges across the ring and nearly breaks Edge in half with the Spear! Goldberg jumps up to his feet and throws his arm up in the air as he grabs hold of Edge and brings him back up to his feet and lifts him up in the air and bring him down with a Jackhammer! Goldberg hooks Edges leg 1...2...3!

Winners by Pinfall............................. Goldberg & Kurt Angle!
              JR: Goldberg and Kurt Angle win here as Edge was left all on his own by his tag team partner John Cena!

King: That storied past has come back to haunt Edge.

Vince: John Cena can't bury the past, he is always bringing it up.

JR: Sounds familiar.

Goldberg is up on his feet and he is handed the WWWE Title by the referee and Goldberg raises it up in the air to cheers. Goldberg turns around into an irate Kurt Angle, who is bad mouthing Goldberg for the blind tag earlier.

JR: Kurt Angle is far from pleased for the blind tag Goldberg made just a few moments ago.

King: Kurt wanted to finish Edge!

Vince: You don't always get what you want.

Angle and Goldberg are still face to face as RAW fades to black....

END OF SHOW

Comment

Break the Show Down Review- Sunday Night Heat

Okay, I'll start off here with Heat, and it looks like a pretty good show from the preview. Some interesting stuff with Kane vs Mysterio and Lashley debuting. The review may be a little briefer than I would like, but I'm a little short on time lately.

We start things off with Ken Kennedy, and he cuts a meh promo. He definitely overdid the announcing stuff, as it was unecessary for him to do it twice in one short promo. Some of his insults were kinda funny, but that's really about it. The whole thing didn't seem to accomplish much.

Alright, so Kid Kash is going to be Lashley's squash victim in this upcoming match. Not too sure about that, as I don't like generally good workers being jobbers to guys who are significantly less talent than they are. We'll see where you take Lashley in your fed, and I hope you give him something interesting to do quickly, instead of squashing possibly useful guys every week.

Nice little touch of calling Gunner Scott by his real name, Brent Albright, instead of Gunner Scott. And anyway, the interview establishes its point quickly, and gives Albright a purpose early. Good job.

Alright, I gotta give you credit, Kennedy's introductions have made me chuckle. I may not have really enjoyed his whole opening promo, but he's making me laugh now.

I enjoyed the Albright-Burchill match. It was written well, and I felt captivated throughout. Good ending to keep the feud going on as well. My only crticism here is I hope you don't do what the WWE was doing, and make Albright a Benoit-clone. You can start him off with similarities to Benoit, but you eventually need to make him an individual with individual signature moves and mannerisms.

Surprise appearance by the WWWE Champion Goldberg, who calls out Edge. At least Goldberg is doing more than just coming out for his matches now. John Cena comes out instead of Edge, and then they start fighting. Edge comes out, and gets scared away by Goldberg......alright segment, and I hope you set up a Goldberg/Undertaker vs Edge/Cena match or something.

Ah wait, the segment isn't over, as Angle comes out to get revenge on Edge. Obviously Angle-Edge is in your long-term plans, which makes it pretty obvious that Goldberg will be retaining in his match with Edge at Fully Loaded, which he should. And look, a Goldberg/Angle vs Cena/Edge match. I was close.

Okay, the main event was a fun little matchup, nothing special. You definitely write Kane properly, and make sure he is dominant, which he should be. His feud with Mysterio/Chavo should end with one of them coming out on top so they can move up in your fed, but we'll have to see what happens.

So overall, decent show. I enjoyed it in some parts, and some parts weren't quite as good. But now for a grade.

80/100

Break the Show Down Review- Raw

Time for Raw, and I still find myself laughing at the interaction with the announcers, especially JR and Vince. Good to see you're keeping them interesting.

Well, DX start things off on the show, and I really like what you've done with them. You've avoided making them too ridiculous with the overdone jokes like the WWE has been doing with them, and you are actually giving them a purpose. They cut a good promo on Orton and Bernard, and I find myself looking forward to reading that match.

Now Lashley is making his Raw debut, and you are doing the right thing in having him squash a nobody wrestler, instead of somebody who can be utilized if need be in the future. Anyway, Lashley dominates, and judging from the foot on the chest thing, can you possibly end up making Lashley a heel? We'll see what happens.

Still very different to see Johnny Nitro and the rest of MNM as faces, as they still don't seem to fit that role at all. But you've done a good job with them anyway, I must say. And JBL and Masters a great team, which I believe I've said before. You've made JBL the brains and Masters the brawn, and it's really worked out well.

London-Helms was a very good TV matchup, and you continue to really capture Helms' whole character very well. His mannerisms, the pace he controls the match with, it's all on point. Nice finish to further what promises to be a Paul London heel turn, as Spanky got involved in the match and gave Helms the win by DQ. I like the slow build you're doing with this whole angle.

The handicap match went like I thought it would go, with JBL and Masters looking like the dominating heels, destroying Johnny Nitro. I wish Nitro would have gotten in a little more offense, as he looked a little weak, but it was a handicap match.

Mick Foley is out and he makes an intriguing six man gauntlet match for Fully Loaded, with the #1 Contendership on the line. Good way to get those guys on the Pay Per View, and have them be doing something important. Should be interesting to see who you come up with on Heat for that Battle Royal.

It appears Matt Hardy is going to job here to Lesnar, which doesn't excite me. We'll see if Batista has anything to do with the result.....he doesn't. It's basically a squash match, but Hardy gets in little spurts of offense. Nothing really to talk about here.

Very good promo from Randy Orton, as he really sounds cocky and confident with his big man counterpart, Bernard. The whole promo flowed well and came across as really good, which seems to be the common theme with Orton's promos. I can tell you have a great time writing them.

Nice little confrontation between Edge and Cena, as it shows they aren't buddies at all. That's better than having two heels be paired, and then have them just be best of friends.

Not much happens in the WGTT-Orton/Bernard match, but I am glad you let the WGTT look good, and I'm glad you kept them protected with the finish of the match. I wouldn't want to see them job in their first match since reuniting.......DAMN! What a surprise there, with DX getting jumped by Haas and Benjamin post-match. And then we have a new faction, Orton, Bernard, Haas, and Benjamin...Genesis! Should be interesting to see where you go with them, as that can elevate all the guys involved.

Glad to see you did pretty much the same thing you did with Edge and Cena, with Goldberg and Angle. You establish the fact that they aren't best buds, they are just going out there to fight common enemies.

Decent main event match. Nothing really to talk about, as Edge and Cena seem to get in a lot of offense in the early going, and then in the end, Cena turns on Edge, allowing Angle and Goldberg to pick up the victory. We'll see where you go with that, and considering I'm liking your heel Cena, I hope it doesn't mean a face turn for him. Also, a Goldberg-Angle feud would be interesting, and it seems you may be teasing it for the future.

Overall- 84/100- This was a good show all around. You furthered storylines all around, and I really liked the Genesis formation, as that group can go far in this fed. Pretty much everything going on is interesting, and I'm definitely having a good time reading.

Comment

WWWE.Com News Update!

GOLDBERG STANDS TALL BUT FOR HOW LONG?
                  Once again the WWWE Champion, Goldberg walked out of RAW as the victor of the main event tag team match over Edge and John Cena. Goldberg may have won on that night but the challengers to his WWWE crown grows with every moment Da Man holds the title. At Fully Loaded Edge will challenge Goldberg for the WWWE Title and at the same event a 6 man gauntlet will produce the next contender to Goldberg's title. Kurt Angle and The Undertaker have already made it clear they want the WWWE Title. Who else if after the biggest prize in sports entertainment? Goldberg is for a busy time as WWWE Champion!

Results from this past weeks RAW, live from ALLTEL Arena, North Little Rock, Arkansas.
                  • Bobby Lashley beat Joey Rusell by pinfall. Lashley beat the North Little Rock native with a Dominator.
                  • Gregory Helms beat Paul London by disqualification. The disqualification was caused by Spanky hitting Helms with the Cruiserweight Title.
                  • JBL & Chris Masters beat Johnny Nitro in a Handicap Match by pinfall. JBL and Masters finished Nitro with the Full Nelson Powerbomb.
                  • Brock Lesnar beat Matt Hardy by pinfall. Lesnar won with the F5.
                  • Randy Orton & Giant Bernard vs. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team ended in a No Contest when DX interfered. Orton, Bernard and WGTTT then join forces to becomes Genesis.
                  • Goldberg & Kurt Angle beat Edge & John Cena when Goldberg pinned Edge. Goldberg won with the Jackhammer.

BATTLE ROYAL THIS WEEK!
                  As we heard this past RAW, Mick Foley announced a Six Man Gauntlet Match to decide the Number One Contender to the WWWE Title at King of The Ring, five spots have been filled, the last spot will be filled by the winner of the Battle Royal this Sunday Night. An invitation has been sent to anybody in the company who wants to have the chance to fight for the WWWE Title. Who will answer the call? Who will walk out the winner of the Battle Royal and fill the final spot in the Six Man Gauntlet at Fully Loaded?

JW TO APPEAR LIVE ON HEAT.
                  The chairman, the owner, call him whatever you want but JW will be in attendance at Heat and it seems he has a few announcements he wants to make on the state of the WWWE, Fully Loaded, King of The Ring and more. What can we expect when the English Gentleman himself walks out in front of the Metro Centre, Rockford, Illinois.

CHRIS JERICHO TO MAKE FIRST WWWE APPEARANCE IN THREE WEEKS.
                  The last time we saw Chris Jericho he was being pinned by the WWWE Champion, Goldberg. Jericho finally makes his return this Sunday night on Heat, his opponent is unknown but one thing is for sure, Jericho will be looking for a better outcome than the last time we saw him!

THE REFLECTIONS OF PERFECTION TO TAKE ON SABU & RVD
                  A huge tag team match has been signed for Heat with both teams looking to get a foothold on the Tag Team Division ladder. The Reflections of Perfection are former WWWE Tag Team Champions, RVD & Sabu are well known around the world for their extreme ways. It's a collision of different styles but which team is going walk out victors.

Sunday Night Heat comes to you live from the Metro Centre, Rockford, Illinois! Live on the USA Network!

Comment

WWWE Raw
                    • Triple H’s gorilla line was expected but I rolled my eyes nevertheless at what little originality it was used.
                    • Triple H’s dick joke made me want to quit reading altogether. Like JR said: this is going to be a long night. I hate DX; those lame jokes just piss me off.
                    • I’ve got nothing else to say about that promo, aside that I’m glad it’s over with.

• Old school squash match! Fuck! JJ stole my idea! I’m reporting you for plagiarism! I’m glad you decided to kill jobbers instead of killing the credibility of mid-carders.
                    • A very dominating performance by Lashley. I like it, although I think he should have showcased his power a little bit more.

• Gah, “Full Nelson Powerbombed.” I told you before how much I hate wrestlers using the name of a move, especially if it’s the technical term. I don’t know why, but naming a move instead of just saying that someone got beaten up badly just doesn’t feel right.
                    • Decent enough promo by Nitro.
                    • Masters and JBL ambushing someone detracts from their sheer bad-ass brutality aura. They should only use those kind of tactics when their opponents are bigger than them. Not only is Nitro smaller than them, he’s also all by himself. Masters and JBL ambushing him like that just makes them seem like that’s the only way they can beat this one guy. That was disappointing.

• I have to say that you’re doing a good job in making the Cruiserweight Division interesting. Helms is a great heel; not a snivelling coward like most heels. I like it, especially the ending with Spanky losing it. Very nicely done.
                    • “Poor Johnny”. Great song! Ahem...
                    • Quiet nice little destruction by the – hopefully – future Tag Team Champions, although this would have been the perfect opportunity to add a new big double-team move.

• A huge match added to Fully Loaded. That’s going to be interesting.

• Batista/Lesnar is seemingly enjoying a slow build-up. Good. This match deserves some nice tension. It’s going to be huge when they finally collide.
                    • Lesnar wins, who would have thought?

• Bland Orton promo. It did its build-up purpose, I guess, but it didn’t remotely make me pumped up for the coming confrontation.
                    • Some regular heel-tension when two of them have to team up. For once, I’d like to see a heel who doesn’t threaten his partner.

• A DX interruption. I would have never guessed! Brilliant!
                    • Can I just say – once more – that Benjamin doesn’t use an Exploder? He uses an Exploder Powerslam hybrid, not an Exploder. That’s as annoying as calling a Side Slam a Sidewalk Slam.
                    • Genesis is here!

• I enjoyed Goldberg’s promo. To the point and volatile without any jokes whatsoever. Good job.
                    • Angle’s promo was decent, I guess.

• Cena screws Edge over and I don’t think anyone can be really surprised by that. I thought Edge was going to screw Cena, but there you go.
                    • Edge got a little taste of death.
                    • Staredown between Angle and Goldberg and some groundwork for the future has been laid. Nice.

All in all, it was a below average show. There was nothing that really grabbed my attention. Helms was good and JBL/Masters will always get my attention, but nothing really stood out. I think Fully Loaded and the last few shows before it will be very important to lay the foundations of WWWE and the characters down. This was a disappointing show and I expect something more exciting next time.

Comment

Cena 4 Life’s Review

* DX PROMO - It was very funny with the lines about the zoo with the Gorilla escaping making fun of Giant Bernard, and the big Bendy bananas had me laughing referring to Orton. They accept the challenge for the match at Fully Loaded which should be a huge match, Shawn Michaels then in perfect character acting like an idiot mentioning Orton’s Big and bad and we are only little DX then he hypes up Triple H by all his nicknames getting the crowd riled up, and then Triple H doing the same for Michaels They say they will get revenge tonight hysterical when HHH says whatcha gonna do when dx runs wild on u and there expressions where written pricelessly I can’t wait for this match and it did that a great job hyping this match.

LASHLEY’S RAW DEBUT- This is Lashley’s first match on Raw and it was nothing more than a squash but that is exactly what I expected as I don’t see u pushing him to fast as wwe did but u did build him credibility and Vince tries to down play JR’s comments about him being the real deal after him beating a nobody continuing JR and Vince’s Verbal Wars

NITRO PROMO- Nitro as a face is so weird because his whole career he has been a heel, but anyway with JBL and that big idiot that can’t wrestle injuring Mercury, Nitro is now all by himself without the rest of MNM. Saying that he wants to face them both in a handicapped match tonight. JBL and Masters make a great combo together that is a force to be reckoned with. Masters and JBL then ambush Nitro from behind and beat him down and talk trash.

PAUL LONDON VS GREGORY HELMS- This was a great fast pace matchup that told a great story as you had Helms in your face, not a pussy. Anyway great match as the ending u have Kendrick causing the DQ costing London the victory which will I feel lead to the heel turn for London and a triple threat match at Fully Loaded.

NITRO VS JBL & CHRIS MASTERS - It was pure dominance by the future tag champions as it seems with them week after week destroy the champs this week no different Nitro put up a good fight but the numbers and strength was just to much for Nitro to overcome.

MICK FOLEY’S ANNOUNCEMENT- First off let me say I am pumped to see one of my favorite wrestlers CM Punk Debuting soon, then on to Mick Foley a huge a announcement about the 6 man # 1 contender for the King of the ring Gauntlet. Featuring Kane, Angle, Lesnar, Batista, Undertaker and the final spot to be decided in the battle royal this week on Heat.

MATT HARDY V1 VS BROCK LESNAR- Batista comes down before the match begins and watches the match as the face and McMahon and King bad mouth batista and praise Lesnar. Nothing more than a squash but builds up for what will be a huge fued between Lesnar and Batista which seems to be accouring in everyone’s fed.

ORTON BACKSTAGE PROMO- Orton gives a decent promo getting us hyped for the match vs WGTT and responding to DX’s comments, very well in character acting cocky and talking down to DX., but how could u not be confident with Bernard in your corner.

WGTT VS RANDY ORTON AND GIANT BERNARD - This match was very predictable and was actually interesting when DX’s music hits and they come down with some weapons but Orton and Bernard runs away building towards the huge match at Fully Loaded. And then BOOM GENESIS, what the hell this is huge I can’t believe it WGTT joins with Orton and Bernard I am in shock and I think this will lead to more DX members, this also pushes WGTT and gives them something to do.

GOLDBERG & KURT ANGLE VS EDGE & JOHN CENA- This is awesome with the two rivals having to team up on both sides making 4 combustible elements in one ring which should be interesting. Cena and Edge surprisingly working well together in the begin dominating the match. Cena then leaves Edge in the ring by himself which allows Goldberg and Angle to get the win. In a perfect ending with Goldberg and Angle face to face

Comment

**Highlights of this past Monday Night RAW show with Spanky getting Paul London disqualified after hitting Gregory Helms with the Cruiserweight Title, Mick Foley announcing the Battle Royal for tonight for the vacant spot in the Gauntlet Match at Fully Loaded, Randy, Giant Bernard and the Worlds Greatest Tag Team creating Genesis after the beat down of Degeneration X and finally Angle and Goldberg staring each other down...

**We got live on the USA Network as "The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Mansonís blares out of the arena speakers. Pyros start to explode from the entrance way and Titantron as the cameras start to pan around the Metro Centre. As the cameras pan around the arena, they pick up such signs from the fans as "Isn't Genesis trademarked?", "The WWWE fears Goldberg!" and "There is no circle ". Finally the cameras settle down onto the announcers table, where sitting is Michael Cole and Vincent Kennedy McMahon.**

Cole: Welcome to Sunday Night Heat, we are live from the Metro Centre, Rockford, Illinois and tonight we find the final piece of the puzzle with a Battle Royal to decide who will be the last person in the six man gauntlet at Fully Loaded.

Vince: Fully Loaded is seven days away and tonight will play an integral part in that pay per view.

Cole: Tonight JW will be here live and he has a few announcements up his sleeves.

Vince: Well isn't that interesting!

Cole: Jealous because he is running the company better than you Vince?

Vince: No comment.

Cole: Not only do we have JW, we have Chris Jericho, RVD, Sabu, The Reflections of Perfection and as we saw during the opening the entire WWWE roster has been invited to the Battle Royal tonight!

Vince: So we don't know who is in this Battle Royal?

Cole: No not really.

Vince: Well that's great advertising isn't it?

Cole: At least the match is going to happen.

** HIGHWAY TO HELL **

Cole: Here comes the boss!

Vince: Let the fun times begin.

JW comes out from the back of the arena and as per usual he is dressed to impress. JW nods his head as he makes down the rampway to a good response from the fans.

*Please welcome to the ring the owner of the WWWE, JW!*

JW reaches the bottom of the rampway and he walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring. JW walks across the ring and is handed a mic by a ring worker.

JW: First of all I would like to thank you for giving me a warm welcome here tonight and I welcome you here to Sunday Night Heat and I'm here for a few reasons and they involve Fully Loaded, the King of The Ring and finally Monday Night RAW.

The fans clap JW as he continues on with his speech.

JW: I'm not going to spend a lot of time out here so lets get onto Fully Loaded. Now I witnessed what went down on Monday Night between DX and Randy Ortons group which is he calling Genesis. Now I didn't see that coming and I'm sure you fans out there didn't see it coming. At Fully Loaded, DX is scheduled to take on Randy Orton and Giant Bernard in a Tag Team Match and for this moment in time, I have cancelled that match.

The fans boo JW as he looks around the arena and continues on despite of the fans interaction.

JW: Now hear me out, to replace that match I have created a new one. This match will be a Tornado Tag Team Match but if one rule, No Disqualification! DX and Orton and Bernard will fight it out with no rules!

The fans are now cheering JW...

JW: Now I know you are expecting Benjamin and Haas to make an appearance, well if they do, their next appearance will be in the welfare line!

Cole: Oh my! DX and Orton and Bernard at Fully Loaded in a No Disqualification Tornado Tag Match! The rest of Genesis is banned from ringside.

Vince: This is a sickening abuse of power of JW!

JW: I thought you would all like that but thatís not all because I have a relatively big announcement concerning the King of The Ring but more specifically, the tournament itself. For years whoever won the tournament got a WWWE title shot at Summerslam but that is all going to change this year. As of now, the winner of the King of The Ring will have until December 31st to use his WWWE Title shot or the winner will lose his shot.

The fans give a small cheer for that as the chairman of the WWWE starts to walk around the arena.

JW: Now finally I have a little announcement regarding Monday Night R...

** PYROS EXPLODE, SLOW CHEMICAL **

"The Big Red Machine" comes striding out from the back of the arena as JW doesn't look like he is enjoying himself now. Kane is coming down the rampway to boos from the fans as he reaches the bottom of the rampway and he grabs hold of the ropes and pulls himself up onto the apron and then into the ring. Kane makes his way into the centre of the ring and he lifts his arms up in the air and brings them down and the pyros explode from the turnbuckles as JW looks on in fear.

Cole: I suggest to JW to get out of there!

Vince: I suggest he stays in there!

JW: Kane, I don't know what the hell you want, you are already in the Six Man Gauntlet at Fully Loaded, so I suggest you...

[i]Kane grabs JW by the throat as the fans give him serious heat as Kane goes to lift JW up....

THE LIGHTS GO OUT

** GONG **

The lights come back on in the arena and The Undertaker is standing in the ring as Kane throws JW away and the brothers go face to face. The fans are cheering as Kane and Taker are pressing their faces up to one another.

Cole: The atmosphere is electric as the brothers go face to face!

Vince: Haven't we seen this before?

Kane breaks the stare down with a Headbutt to his brother, Taker goes staggering backwards as Kane starts throwing the right hands in on The Deadman. Kane is knocking Taker back towards the left hand ropes with his right hands and he follows up with an uppercut which sends Taker flying into the ropes. Taker comes back off the ropes and nail Kane with his own right hand. Kane is a little bit stunned by the right hand and Taker follows it with lefts and rights and finishes off with a Headbutt of his own. Kane is up against the right hands ropes and Taker charges at "The Big Red Machine" and takes him over the top rope with a Clothesline. Kane lands on his feet though and just stares a hole through Taker as he slowly backs away.

Cole: Kane doesn't want anything of his brother!

Vince: Shut up, you know nothing.

Kane is backing up the rampway as Undertaker drops down to one knee and throws his arm up in the air as the lights turn blue and "The Darkest Side" blares out of the speakers. JW is sat in the top left hand corner looking spaced out as the camera pans in on Undertaker, who sticks his tongue out and rolls his eyes into the back of his head as Heat goes to a commercial break.

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

Comment

****WWWE: Fully Loaded is sponsored by PW Off Topic: Go Eat A Cock! Fully Loaded is coming to you live from Conseco Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana! The Official Theme Tune for Fully Loaded is Seether's "Remedy". Don't miss out on this fantastic event, order now!**

Cole: Welcome back to Heat and just before the commercial break we got a little taste of what could go down at Fully Loaded in the Six Man Gauntlet Match between The Undertaker and his brother Kane.

Vince: Kane had the choice to go back into the ring and finish his brother and he didn't!

Cole: Well I don't know what you were watching Vince but The Undertaker got the better of Kane as it is no doubt it won't be left there.

Vince: Kane will finish his brother once and for all the next time they meet.

Cole: That remains to be seen but coming up next we have a tag team match. We shall Rob Van Dam and Sabu team up to take on The Reflections of Perfection.

Vince: Former WWWE Tag Team Champions against a team of people who like to flip around and gain nothing in doing it. The winner of this match is clear to see.

Cole: RVD and Sabu are well known for their high risk move set but you can't count them out, they are extremely good at what they do.

Vince: But not good enough to beat The Reflections of Perfection.

** DELIRIOUS **

Mark Jindrak and Lance Cade make their way out from the back of the arena to boos from the crowd as Cade and Jindrak are in matching wrestling trunks. Cade and Jindrak are looking pretty smug as they make their way down the rampway.

*Making their way down to the ring weighing in at a collective weight of Five Hundred and Thirty Two Pounds, Mark Jindrak and Lance Cade, The Reflections of Perfection!*

Lance Cade and Mark Jindrak climb up onto the ring apron and then into the ring as they throw their arms up in the air as the fans continue to boo them but the RoP are taking it in their stride.

Vince: Just look at those towering titans, it easy to see why they are former Tag Team Champions!

** FURY OF THE STORM **
                          The pyros explode around the Titantron as "Mr Sunday Night" Rob Van Dam makes his way out from the back as the fans give him a good response. RVD makes his way down the rampway.

Making his way to the ring from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in at Two Hundred and Thirty Five Pounds, Mr. Sunday Night, Rob Van Dam!*

RVD has just done his R--V--D thing to his ring announcement before he continues down the rampway and he stops at the bottom of the rampway as Cade and Jindrak and taunting RVD from the ring.

Cole: RVD waiting on the arrival of his partner, the homicidal...

Vince: If he's homicidal shouldn't he be locked up?

** HUKA BLUES **

Instead of him appearing out of nowhere, Sabu makes his way out from the back of the arena as he stops at the top of the rampway and points to the heavens before continuing down the rampway.

*Making his way to the ring from Bombay, India, weighing Two Hundred and Twenty pounds, he is the Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal, Sabu!*

Sabu walks down the rampway as RVD nods his head and both men slide into the ring and throw their arms up in the air as the two teams lock eyes as the fans continue to cheer Sabu & RVD.

Vince: Sabu is a rag doll, you could pull away one of his stitches and he will fall apart.

Cole: Funny Vince but he is one hell of an athlete and this is going to be a great match.
                          TAG TEAM MATCH
                          REFLECTIONS OF PERFECTION VS. ROB VAN DAM & SABU

Summary: The RoP have done a good job of keeping both RVD and Sabu grounded although they have been using a few dirty tactics. RVD has been on the end of the Spinebuster & Dropkick combination from Cade and Jindrak but Sabu broke it up. We join the match with Sabu trapped in the Reflections of Perfection corner as both men pound down on him.

Ending: Jindrak and Cade are laying into Sabu as the referee comes over and tells Cade to get out of the ring as Jindrak pulls Sabu out of the corner. Jindrak whips Sabu to the top ropes and Sabu comes off the ropes and into a knee to the gut from Jindrak, Jindrak then brings a knee right into the face of the bent over Sabu, knocking him to the mat. Jindrak grabs hold of Sabu and picks him back up to his feet and drags Sabu close to the ropes and Jindrak grabs Sabu around the head and uses the ropes to hit him with a Slingshot Suplex. Jindrak covers Sabu for the pinfall 1...2.. RVD breaks it up with a kick to the head. RVD is sent back to his corner by the referee as Jindrak stands back up to his feet and pulls Sabu back up his. Jindrak has Sabu by the back of the head and he walks him down to his corner and throws him head first into the top turnbuckle. Sabu lays in the corner as Jindrak tags Cade into the match and both men grabs hold of Sabu. Jindrak and Cade grabs him around the head and try for a Double Suplex but Sabu escapes and lands behind both men. Cade and Jindrak turn around and receive a Double Dropkick from Sabu. The Reflections of Perfection are down on the mat as Sabu rolls to his corner and tags in RVD. The fans cheer as RVD gets into the ring as Cade charges at him and gets taken down by a Spinning Heel Kick. RVD climbs back up to his feet and duck underneath an attempted attack by Jindrak and Jindrak turns around and catches RVD's attempted attack but can't catch the follow up Spinning Heel Kick. RVD jumps back up to his feet and does his R--V--D thing as the fans continue to cheer him.

Cole: Rob Van Dam showing some that unique offence which has made him famous around the world.

Vince: I thought he was only famous in bingo halls?

Ending: Lance Cade is back on his feet as RVD lays in a few forearms, knocking him back to the right hand ropes. RVD grabs hold of Cade and goes to whip him but Cade reverses it and sends RVD to the left hand ropes. RVD comes back of the ropes and ducks underneath Cade's attempted Clothesline and RVD continues running as he jumps up onto the right hand ropes and nails Cade with a Springboard Crossbody. RVD has Cade pinned to the mat 1...2.. Cade gets his right shoulder up off the mat. RVD climbs back up to his feet and he grabs hold of Cade and starts pulling him back up to his feet but Cade breaks the grapple and hits RVD with a Jawbreaker. Cade makes his way across the ring on his knees and tags Jindrak in as he quickly makes his way across the ring and he grabs hold of RVD and Scoop Slams him to the mat. Jindrak then flings himself in the air and brings an Elbow down across RVDís chest before covering him for the pinfall 1...2. RVD kicks out. Jindrak stands back up to his feet and grabs hold of RVD and pulls him back up to his feet before smashing him around the jaw with a European Uppercut. RVD staggers backwards to the top ropes as Jindrak walks up to him and whips him down to the bottom ropes. RVD comes back off the ropes as Jindrak is bent over and RVD rolls along the back of Jindrak's back and legsweeps Jindrak down to the mat. RVD positions him next to Jindrak and flips over with a Moonsault as the referee drops down to the mat 1...2.. Jindrak gets his right shoulder up off the mat. RVD is up to his feet and charges away to the right hand ropes and comes bouncing off them and nails Jindrak with the Rolling Thunder as the fans give him a huge cheer.

Cole: RVD with the Rolling Thunder as RVD continues his charge on the path to victory.

Vince: You speak rubbish Michael Cole. Jindrak is lulling RVD into a false sense of security.

Ending: RVD climbs back up to his feet and walks to the top left hand corner and jumps up to the top turnbuckles but Lance Cade pushes RVD off the top turnbuckle and RVD smashes into the security barrier on the outside of the ring. Sabu comes running across the ring and shoulder charges Cade off the ring apron and Sabu climbs out onto the ring apron and jumps up off the ropes and takes Cade out with a Asai Moonsault! Cade and Sabu are down in front of the Announcers Table as Jindrak rolls out of the ring and makes his way to RVD, who is still down. Jindrak pulls RVD back up to his feet and rolls him back into the ring and Jindrak follows him. Jindrak climbs back up to his feet as RVD slowly clambers back up to his feet and Jindrak spins him around and grabs him from behind and lifts him up for Mark of Excellence but RVD rolls out and rolls Jindrak up 1...2...3!

Winners by Pinfall........................................... RVD & Sabu!
                          Cole: RVD out of nowhere picks up the win despite Lance Cade trying his best to finish RVD.

Vince: That was a fast count, that referee should be fired.

RVD stands back up to his feet but immediately he is floored by Jindrak from behind. Jindrak is stomping all over RVD but Sabu turns him around and smashes Jindrak right in the face with the chair sending him to the mat. Sabu turns around and throws the chair smack bang into Lance Cade's face, who was climbing up on the apron but has been sent flying off it.

Cole: Sabu saves his partner from a beat down by the Reflections of Perfection.

Vince: He was no use in the match and he is only of use when he has a steel chair.

RVD climbs back up to his feet and Sabu raises his hand in victory as Heat goes backstage...

** BACKSTAGE **

Comment

We are backstage in the Metro Centre as standing in view is Todd Grisham and standing by the side of him is Chris Benoit and Brent Albright. The fans give the pair cheers as Grisham starts to interview the pair.

Grisham: Last week Brent you lost a match to Paul Burchill after a blatant trip from William Regal, how do you feel about that?

Albright: It not exactly fun in losing your debut match in the biggest federation in the world but you've got to expect it when William Regal is around. He doesn't like to abide by the rules of this sport but I do. I'm here to fight and prove that I'm the best in this company has and under the tutelage of Chris Benoit, the sky is the limit for me.

Benoit: Brent was screwed out of victory last week but we aren't going to stop and whine about it, we are going to make up for it. That why we have decide to throw out a challenge for William Regal and Paul Burchill to face us in a Tag Team match at Fully Loaded. We want to see if they are man enough to face us.

The camera pans out as into view comes William Regal and Paul Burchill.

Regal: Look Paul if it isn't the man you beat last week clean in the ring one, two, three.

Albright breaks away from Benoit and gets right into the face of William Regal.

Albright: If it wasn't for you, your friend there would have been tapping like the bitch he is.

This time it's Burchill who break out from behind Regal.

Burchill: Bitch eh? How about you shut your mouth or I'll knock your teeth down your throat and at least then you will have something in common with your friend there.

Albright: Acting like the big man? You must have heard our challenge, what do you say?

Burchill: Another chance to kick your ass in the ring only this time on a big stage, I think you know my answer.

Regal: Now Paul lets not be too hasty.

Benoit: What's wrong with you Regal? You scared of a little competition?

Regal: I like nothing more then beating the hell out of you of Benoit but...

Benoit: What's the excuse now? You used to love a fight but now you are nothing more than a pathetic low life who likes to cheat his way to victory.

Regal: A pathetic low life? How very much dare you, you want a fight you are bloody well going to get one at Fully Loaded but don't be moaning to fans when I beat you to a pulp!

Benoit: That's more like it, I'll see you at Fully Loaded.

Benoit walks away as Albright and Burchill are still face to face.

Albright: At Fully Loaded it is then.

Albright walks away as Burchill turns around to face William Regal and smiles as Regal looks at him quizzically.

Regal: What are you so happy about lad?

Burchill: This is going to be great!

Regal just shakes his head as both men leave the arena and the cameras change to the parking lot.

** PARKING LOT **

We are out in the Parking Lot of the Metro Centre and slowly into view comes a long, black limo. The limo comes to a stop and the driver gets out from his seat and he open the back door and stepping out of the limo is Randy Orton, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin and Giant Bernard. They are all dressed casually as they make their way to the arena. Josh Matthews has come running out of the arena..

Matthews: Randy, why are you here tonight?

Genesis continue to walk on past Matthews as Josh runs forward again and puts the mic in front of Randy.

Matthews: Randy?

Orton: What the hell Matthews?

Matthews: I was wondering what you are doing here tonight.

Orton: Do you even know your job, there's a battle royal tonight and you are looking at your winner.

Matthews: But if you do win tonight, it means you will be pulling double duty at Fully Loaded?

Orton just laughs as the rest of Genesis follows.

Orton: Double Duty? DX will pose no threat to us and that title shot is mine. Now if you don't mind...

Genesis walk off again as Matthews follows after them and tries to capture Orton again.

Matthews: Randy?

Charlie Haas slaps the mic out of Matthews hand. Haas gets right up into the face of Matthews.

Haas: This interview is over!

Genesis walk off as Heat goes back into the arena and to ringside.

** ANNOUNCERS TABLE **

Comment

Cole: Randy Orton and the rest of Genesis are here tonight to enter in the Battle Royal, I wonder if somebody told them they are facing DX in a No Disqualification Tornado Tag Team match at Fully Loaded?

Vince: You heard the Legend Killer himself, DX pose no threat to Genesis.

Cole: Well the tables have been turned on Genesis, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin are banned from ringside!

Vince: Yet Randy Orton and Giant Bernard remain in the ring, DX have no chance.

Cole: Moving on from the DX and Genesis war, we have the first appearance of Chris Jericho on WWWE Television since his defeat to Goldberg nearly three weeks ago.

Vince: What a waste of talent, neither Mick Foley of JW know what they are doing with Chris Jericho.

Cole: Well his appearance is coming up now.

** KING OF MY WORLD **

The lights are out in the arena before they come back on as Jericho is standing with his back to the crowd and his arms outstretched as he turns around, the fans immediately respond with boos! Jericho cockily makes his way down the rampway although he seems a little bit pissed off.

*Making his way to the ring from Manhasset, New York, weighing Two Hundred and Thirty One pounds, "Y2J" Chris Jericho!*

Jericho is down the rampway as he climbs up the steel steps and walks along the ring apron before looking out to the crowd and climbing into the ring. Jericho walks across the ring with his arms held out as the fans continue to boo "Y2J". Jericho walks across the ring and demands a mic from a worker. They quick hand him one.

Jericho: Would you all do me the pleasure of shutting the hell up!

Obviously this winds the crowd up more as more heat heads Jericho's direction.

Jericho: If you jackasses don't want to listen to what "Y2J" then that is fine but I have something I want to get off my chest and this is aimed at either JW or his fat helper Mick Foley.

The fans continue to boo Jericho but he doesn't care as he walks over to the right hand ropes and leans on them.

Jericho: Are you idiots back there running this show have any idea of who the hell Ií am. I was the very first Undisputed Champion of this goddamn industry and you guys treat me like crap! You don't want me in this company? Then give me a release right now! For three weeks I haven't been used by this company, for three week they have left me on the shelf, the most charismatic, talented superstar this generation has seen and I'm left to rot at home.

The fans are still continuing to boo Jericho as his rant against the company continues.

Jericho: Tonight I'm called here finally and told I have a match but I'm not involved in the Battle Royal tonight? I swear I thought this company was on the way up but it just like the bad old days and I'm sick of it. So get which ever jackass whoís ass is going to get beaten down to the ring so I can get out of this forsaken arena and come back in another three weeks to find I'm wrestling the same person over and over again.

** GENERIC MUSIC **

Out from the back comes a young black wrestler dressed in what looks like a blue leotard and he makes his way down the rampway. The fans don't have a clue who he is as he walks down the rampway with a smile on his face. The mysterious wrestler reaches the bottom of the rampway as Jericho looks on in disgust as the wrestler climbs up the steps and into the ring.

Jericho: Is this some kind of joke, who the hell are you junior?

Jericho holds the mic towards the unknown man.

Unknown: My name in Montel Vontavious Porter or better known as MVP.

Jericho: Well that's certainly interesting.

Jericho looks away and just raises his eyebrow before turning around and nailing MVP right on the side of the head with the mic. MVP staggers backwards as the referee rings the bell for the start of the match.

SINGLES MATCH
                              CHRIS JERICHO VS. MVP

Summary: Jericho has beaten the hell out of MVP, that is all you need to know.

Ending: Jericho plants a knee direct into MVPís gut as Jericho grabs him around the head and throws him through the right hand ropes and MVP smashes into the mat on the outside of the ring. Jericho slides out of the ring and he grabs hold of MVP and grabs him by his wrist and whips him straight into the Steel Steps. MVP is down on the mat as the referee is counting out Jericho but he rolls into the ring and out again. Jericho picks MVP back up to his feet and smashes his head into the ring steps and MVP staggers away but Jericho runs up behind MVP and has him by the back of the head and smashes his head straight into the steel post and MVP is down on the mat as Jericho shouts "Are you watching now". Jericho rolls back into the ring to stop the referees count and out he goes again and picks Porter back up to his feet. Jericho rolls MVP back into the ring and Jericho climbs up onto the ring apron and then he climbs up the bottom right hand turnbuckles and is crouched on the top turnbuckle. MVP slowly clambers back up to his feet and Jericho jumps off the turnbuckles and nails MVP with a Missile Dropkick. Jericho climbs back up to his feet and starts stomping all over him as the referee warns him about his conduct. Jericho is raging as he picks MVP back up to his feet and grabs him by the head and holds him up while he trash talks him before spinning him around and hitting him with the Breakdown. MVP is laying flat on his face as Jericho once again stands up to his feet and begins pushing his foot into the back of MVPís neck as the fans are booing Jericho and the referee gives him a five count to break it 1...2...3....4... Jericho break his illegal hold.

Cole: Chris Jericho has snapped here!

Vince: Unfortunately not on you, that would make good TV.

Ending: Jericho bends over and slaps MVP on the back of the head before pulling him once again up off the mat. Jericho knees MVP in the gut and grabs him by both arm and lifts him up and brings him down onto his knee with a Double Arm Backbreaker. Jericho keeps hold of MVPís legs and places him in the Walls of Jericho. The fans are booing him still as the referee pretty much instantly rings the bell for the end of the match.

Winner by Submission........................................ ...... "Y2J" Chris Jericho!
                              Cole: Jericho wins the match but he still isn't happy.

Vince: I agree with everything he has said.

Jericho swipes away the referee as he walks across the ring and slides out underneath the left hand ropes and makes his way over to the time keepers table. He pushes the time keeper away and picks up the steel chair he was sat on. Jericho makes his way back to the ring and throws the chair down onto the mat. He grabs hold of MVP and pulls him up one final time before booting him in the gut and position him for the Powerbomb and Jericho lifts MVP up and bring him straight down onto the chair! Jericho keeps the hold on him and lifts him up for a second time and drops him back onto the chair. MVP is out as Jericho just looks down on him with a smile on his face as Heat goes to a commercial break!

** COMMERCIAL BREAK **

Comment

**WWWE:Fully Loaded, the Intercontinental Title is up for grabs in a triple threat match in which three of the biggest mouths in the WWWE will fight until one is left standing the victor and the new Intercontinental Champion. Christian, Carlito and Mr. Kennedy all have quite a lot to say but who will be shouting the most come Fully Loaded?**

When we come back from the commercial break we are backstage in the Metro Centre!

** BACKSTAGE **

Josh Matthews is standing by with Carlito, who is holding an apple as he doesn't look pleased.

Matthews: Carlito this is your first appearance for thirteen days and it was all down to Mr. Kennedy hitting you with a Steel Chair, what are your thoughts on that?

Carlito: Mr. Kennedy thinks he is cool to interfere on the Cabana and hit the host with a Steel Chair but that was not cool. He only annoyed Carlito and tonight, I know Kennedy is in this arena, tonight Carlito gets even.

Matthews: Does this mean you are entering the Battle Royal?

Carlito: If Kennedy is in, I'm in. Tonight is a little taste of what he gets at Fully Loaded.

Matthews: What about Christian, he is the final piece of Triple Threat match at Fully Loaded and just like you hasn't been seen since the Cabana.

Carlito: I don't care about Christian, if he wants to join the fun then he can do but he will suffer the same fate as Kennedy. Now that is cool.

Carlito walks away but charging up behind him is Kennedy. Kennedy blindsides Carlito and grabs him by the head and throws him into the wall. Kennedy looks like he is preparing himself.

Kennedy: MIIIIIIIISSSTAHHH KENNNNNEDDDYYY

Kennedy stops and slaps Carlito right across the face before continuing.

Kennedy: KEEEEEEENNNNEDDDYYY!

Mr. Kennedy walks away laughing as Carlito is down on the floor and the cameras continue to follow Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy walks around the corridor...

Voice: Hey Bitch!

It's Christian! Christian starts throwing the right hands in on Kennedy knocking him backwards. Christian charges at Kennedy and charges him straight into the brick wall. Christian starts stomping all over Kennedy only stopping to trash talk him.

Christian: Not so mouthy now are you.

Christian backs away before running back and kicking Kennedy right in the ribs.

Christian: Hey Kennedy, you think you are so smart with your little catchphrase but this business is about results and I'm walking out of Fully Loaded the Intercontinental Champion because that is how I...

Christian is taken down from behind by Carlito with the Backcracker! You can hear the fans boo as Carlito rolls back up to his feet and looks down at his fallen opponents at Fully Loaded.

Carlito: Now that was cool.

Carlito has his apple and he takes a bite out of it and bends over Christian but he doesn't spit it out on Christian. Instead he stands back up to his feet and spits right into the camera as we go back to the Announcers Table!

** ANNOUNCERS TABLE **

Cole: Once again the three competitors of the Intercontinental Title Triple Threat match at Fully Loaded have beaten each other up!

Vince: The cool one was left standing much like me, coolness always wins out.

Cole: Indeed Vince, Carlito once again layed out Christian with the Backcracker as Christian layed out Ken Kennedy. This rivalry is heating up as we are only seven days away from Fully Loaded.

Vince: All three men what that title but Christian isn't going to win it, Mr. Kennedy and Carlito will be the ones fighting for it in seven days.

Cole: I think Christian will have something to say to that.

Vince: Not at this moment in time, he has just been layed out by Carlito!

Cole: You are on fire tonight Vince but coming up next folks, it's the Battle Royal to decide the last spot in the six man Gauntlet Match at Fully Loaded. You don't want to miss this!

Comment

Working...
                                X