Announcement

Collapse

Fan Fiction Rules & Guidelines

THE RULES & GUIDELINES OF FAN FICTION

-There will be no flaming (insulting), spamming (making stupid, inane posts) and flame-baiting (luring someone into flaming you).

-You can't use deceased wrestlers. The only exception to this rule is if you're doing a federation that takes place in the 80s or something similar.

-Keep everything regarding your federation in one thread.

-There are three places where you can advertise a federation: in the thread of that federation, in your signature and in the Fed Thread. Nowhere else, if we find any advertising elsewhere, you will receive a warning for SPAM.

-Don't expect to get reviews from other people if you don't give reviews yourself. If you don't want any feedback to your shows, fine.

-Don't give feedback in the middle of a show. Posting in the middle of a show will result in deletion of your post and a warning for spam.

-You are not expected to leave a full on review of the show (though you can if you like). All you are required to do is to write a few comments with some substance behind them. This in no way shape or form means you can post one line reviews, they will be deleted and warned. So don’t post something like "Wow, great show! 9/10!".

-Even though it is creative writing, due to board rules we cannot allow racial and/or homophobic slurs/insults/etc. in your feds. This type of language will be warned immediately. And please note - racism is an automatic ban.

-Don't get mad when someone rips your show to pieces. Use the criticism in a positive way and use it to increase the quality of your federation. When someone insults you instead of giving good feedback, report that post to the Moderators.

-Don't bump your thread to the top if you've written nothing new in days. It just pushes other threads that are active down.

-If you're going to write a federation, put some effort in it. Stuff with horrendous grammar and spelling and no punctuation will be deleted. So will posts that only have ten or so sentences. They are regarded as spam. If you don't put effort into writing, don't even bother.

-If you're tired of your current federation and want to start a new one or return to an older federation, your current one must have at least four regular shows and a Pay-Per-View. This is done to prevent threads that have one or two posts in it. If you don't follow this rule, you'll be forbidden to start a new federation or return to an old federation for two weeks. If you make a fed within two weeks of the first one closing or return to an old fed, will we lock your thread, and it will not be opened for ANOTHER two weeks. For example, if you leave your thread on the 1st of the month and then make another one on the 10th, we will lock your new thread until the 24th. Two weeks from the opening of your new thread, remember that folks! For those whos fed follow the 'DVD Format' your fed must have contained at least four chapters in order to bypass the two week rule.

- Posters are now allowed a second fed, providing they have proven their commitment to their first fed. Permission to start a second fed will be granted from the moderating team. We will not consider anyone whose fed has not lasted at least two pay-per-views, however, this does not guarantee we will say yes.

- Two feds at a time Max.

- If you have two running at the same time, both must be updated a minimum of every 30 days. If this is not maintained without valid reason, one will be closed (poster's choice as to which is closed).

- If you abandon a fed/fed gets closed/etc., then you must wait until gaining permission again to start another second fed.

-You can also have one additional non-Fed related story in addition to your federation. This non-Fed has a two week rule, meaning you wait two weeks from the last post to post a new one.

-You do not need to contact WMS or RT to close a thread for you if you're moving on to a new project. Just let it drop to the bottom. We will also no longer be cleaning old threads for you -- start a new thread. Also, we do NOT delete threads. We keep them around for historical value.

-Spotlight of the Month: this is currently decided by the Power 10 Rankings. The winner is given the dubious honor of being the Spotlight of the Month. That Fed will be stickied for the entire month with the added extension “Spotlight of the Month” added to the end of their Fed Title.

-No more "I'll be starting a fed soon" or "more to come soon". Start your fed with substance or it will be deleted. And then you’ll have to wait two weeks to start another one.

-Plagiarizing is a serious offence and anyone caught doing so will be banned without warning.

-Multi-Participation Threads are banned for the time being, they descend into chaos too quick and quite frankly too much time is spent modding them.

-DO NOT post reviews of reviews, arguing with every person who reviews you. If you would like, after a substantial period of time, to reply to all reviews together, fine. Mindless bumps will not be accepted.

-Please note that all your shows and PPVs must take place in your thread not on a website elsewhere. Everybody else can write it here, so can you.

- The 20 Questions thread is a Question and Answer interview-like thread for the members of Fan Fiction. The “next” person to participate in the thread is chosen by the current person being interviewed. Please do not post asking to be next. The person before you makes that decision.

- Please do not post "get on AIM/MSN/Yahoo." If you want them to do so, send them a Private Message or Rep asking so. There is no need to waste a post doing so.

- General Discussion is banned from Fan Fiction. It was great while it lasted, but it was abused too many times.

-NO EROTIC LITERATURE!

Finally, a harsh reality for people: WMS and RT are the last word on a subject in FF. If we ask you, or tell you, to do something, it isn't a debate. At least not on the forum. If you have a problem, IM or PM one of us, and we will gladly sort it out.

Thank you.
The Fan Fiction Moderating Team,
WMS & RT
See more
See less

WWE: 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE: 2017

As posted in the fed thread.

Originally posted by Dukezilla View Post
    It is with great pleasure that I announce that for the first time ever, I will be writing and booking WWE, and for this fan fiction, I have chosen to book 2017. I already have some great ideas, storylines, pay per view cards, etc. planned and will do the best I can to write and present my storylines and all that is to develop in the world of WWE in the most accurate form to real life as possible. To do this, I will be writing my shows while WWE is actually broadcasting their shows and will have them posted by the next day or as soon as possible. What this approach will allow me to do is get a better idea of how I can write my fan fiction and present it as if it is actually happening in real life. As most fan fictions are, this one will be mostly original writings by yours truly, but there may be times that I will incorporate something that happens in the real life show that I enjoy in this fan fiction, whether it be a Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho interview segment, a good heel in ring promo/segment, a good match, etc. Other than that, this is going to be much like other fan fictions that have come before this one.

I hope that all that read will enjoy.
    First, here are a couple of things to be noted.

- The Cruiserweight division will be exclusive to 205 Live in this fan fiction.

- Guys such as Cena, Rock, Undertaker, Lesnar, Goldberg, Triple H, etc. are special attraction wrestlers and due to that, are not assigned to a brand in this fan fiction and are eligible to appear on either brand's show. The same will apply for Paul Heyman.

- Sin Cara and Kalisto will now be a part of the Cruiserweight division.

- SmackDown Live will simply be known as SmackDown

- Byron Saxton will be replaced by Booker T

- David Otunga will be replaced by Matt Bloom

- Tom Phillips has been dropped from commentary completely

And now for the rosters, which can change at any time throughout the fiction.

Big Cass
    Big E
    Big Show
    Bo Dallas
    Braun Strowman
    Cesaro
    Chris Jericho
    Curtis Axel
    Darren Young
    Enzo Amore
    Epico
    Finn Bálor (injured)
    Goldust
    Jinder Mahal
    Karl Anderson
    Kevin Owens
    Kofi Kingston
    Luke Gallows
    Mark Henry
    Primo
    R-Truth
    Roman Reigns
    Rusev
    Sami Zayn
    Seth Rollins
    Sheamus
    Titus O'Neil
    Xavier Woods

General Manager - Mick Foley
    Commissioner - Stephanie McMahon
    Announcers - Michael Cole, Corey Graves, and Booker T
    Other On Air Personalities - Bob Backlund (manager of Darren Young), Lana (valet and wife of Rusev)

Aiden English
    AJ Styles
    Apollo Crews
    Baron Corbin
    Bray Wyatt
    Chad Gable
    Curt Hawkins
    Dean Ambrose
    Dolph Ziggler
    Erick Rowan (injured)
    Fandango
    Heath Slater
    Jack Swagger
    James Ellsworth
    Jason Jordan
    Jey Uso
    Jimmy Uso
    Kane
    Kenny
    Konnor
    Luke Harper
    Mikey
    Mojo Rawley
    Randy Orton
    Rhyno
    Simon Gotch
    The Miz
    Tyler Breeze
    Viktor
    Zack Ryder

General Manager - Daniel Bryan
    Commissioner - Shane McMahon
    Announcers - Mauro Ranallo, Matt Bloom, and JBL (also co hosts Talking Smack)
    Other On-Air Personalities - Maryse (valet and wife of The Miz, Renee Young (co host of Talking Smack)

Akira Tozawa
    Ariya Daivari
    Cedric Alexander
    Drew Gulak
    Gran Metalik
    Gurv Sihra
    Harv Sihra
    HoHo Lun
    Jack Gallagher
    Kalisto
    Lince Dorado
    Mustafa Ali
    Adrian Neville
    Noam Dar
    Rich Swann
    Sin Cara
    Tajiri
    The Brian Kendrick
    TJ Perkins
    Tony Nese

Akam
    Alexander Wolfe
    Andrade "Cien" Almas
    Angelo Dawkins
    Austin Aries (injured)
    Big Damo
    Bobby Roode
    Buddy Murphy
    Dash Wilder
    Elias Samson
    Eric Young
    Hideo Itami (injured)
    Johnny Gargano
    Nick Miller
    "No Way" Jose
    Oney Lorcan
    Otis
    Rezar
    Roderick Strong
    Samoa Joe
    Sawyer Fulton
    Scott Dawson
    Shane Thorne
    Shinsuke Nakamura
    Tomasso Ciampa
    Tommy End
    Tucker Knight
    Tye Dillinger
    Wesley Blake

General Manager - William Regal
    Announcers - Corey Graves, Tom Phillips & Percy Watson
    Other On Air Personalities - Paul Ellering

Women:
    Alexa Bliss
    Alicia Fox
    Aliyah
    Asuka
    Bayley
    Becky Lynch
    Billie Kay
    Carmella
    Charlotte
    Dana Brooke
    Ember Moon
    Emma
    Eva Marie
    Liv Morgan
    Mandy Rose
    Mickie James
    Naomi
    Natalya
    Nia Jax
    Nikki Bella
    Nikki Cross
    Paige
    Peyton Royce
    Sasha Banks
    Summer Rae

Tag Teams/Stables:
    Authors of Pain - Akam and Rezar
    Cesaro & Sheamus
    D.I.Y - Johnny Gargano and Tomasso Ciampa
    Breezango - Fandango and Tyler Breeze
    Heavy Machinery - Tucker Knight and Otis
    The Ascension - Konnor and Viktor
    The Bollywood Boyz - Gurv Sihra and Harv Sihra
    The Club - Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows
    The Hype Bros - Mojo Rawley and Zack Ryder
    TM61 - Nick Miller and Shane Thorne
    The New Day - Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods
    The Revival - Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder
    The Shining Stars - Epico and Primo
    The Spirit Squad - Kenny and Mikey
    The Usos - Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso
    The Vaudevillians - Aiden English and Simon Gotch
    The Wyatt Family - Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan*
    Sanity - Eric Young, Big Damo, Alexander Wolfe, Sawyer Fulton, Nikki Cross
    Enzo Amore & Big Cass

Special Attraction/Part Time (can appear on either show):

The Rock
    The Undertaker
    Brock Lesnar
    John Cena
    Goldberg
    Triple H

Not contracted to either show (can appear on either show):

Paul Heyman
    Last edited by Dukezilla; 01-01-2017, 02:45 AM.

Re: WWE: 2017

A new client for Paul Heyman?

Might there be another client of Paul Heyman waiting in the wings?

Since Paul Heyman sent out a tweet teasing he was seeking a new client, an all-out firestorm of rumors has ignited amongst all WWE personnel on Twitter today and backstage at Raw today that Heyman is looking to expand his ranks! While the rumors are admittedly just that at this point, all WWE Superstars are abuzz over the possibility of the mad scientist’s ranks increasing by one.

Despite Heyman’s firebrand reputation, it would appear there is no shortage of Superstars clamoring for his representation, which makes sense given the visibility an association with him brings.

Just ask CM Punk, Big Show, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and most notoriously, Brock Lesnar. These are some of the many who have found success while under the tutelage of Paul Heyman. Some Superstars even took time to comment on the matter when pressed.

“Would I like to be represented by Paul Heyman? Of course,” NXT Superstar Austin Aries said. “It doesn’t mean you’re gonna be liked. You’re not gonna make any friends … but you can’t deny that if you’re a Paul Heyman guy, the world’s going to talk about you.”

United States Champion Roman Reigns also weighed in with a response that some may find a bit surprising. “I think anyone who is not interested in having Paul Heyman as a representative would be foolish. Look at his track record and what he’s done for guys like Brock Lesnar. You see how much of an asset he’s been for Stone Cold. [Heyman] is a genius.”

Others are more wary than anything over the potential growth of Heyman’s cult of personality. Take Dolph Ziggler, for example. “What’s in it for me? I’ll answer a question with a question, because while Heyman definitely has something to offer, I just don’t know what he has to offer to me.”

As for Paul Heyman himself, he responded with an uncharacteristic silence when pressed for comment. Second client or not, it would appear he has the WWE Universe talking regardless — which of course, is just the way he likes it. -WWE.com
    Last edited by Dukezilla; 01-02-2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Re: WWE: 2017

A new client for Paul Heyman?

Might there be another client of Paul Heyman waiting in the wings?

Since Paul Heyman sent out a tweet teasing he was seeking a new client, an all-out firestorm of rumors has ignited amongst all WWE personnel on Twitter today and backstage at Raw today that Heyman is looking to expand his ranks! While the rumors are admittedly just that at this point, all WWE Superstars are abuzz over the possibility of the mad scientist’s ranks increasing by one.

Despite Heyman’s firebrand reputation, it would appear there is no shortage of Superstars clamoring for his representation, which makes sense given the visibility an association with him brings.

Just ask CM Punk, Big Show, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and most notoriously, Brock Lesnar. These are some of the many who have found success while under the tutelage of Paul Heyman. Some Superstars even took time to comment on the matter when pressed.

“Would I like to be represented by Paul Heyman? Of course,” NXT Superstar Austin Aries said. “It doesn’t mean you’re gonna be liked. You’re not gonna make any friends … but you can’t deny that if you’re a Paul Heyman guy, the world’s going to talk about you.”

United States Champion Roman Reigns also weighed in with a response that some may find a bit surprising. “I think anyone who is not interested in having Paul Heyman as a representative would be foolish. Look at his track record and what he’s done for guys like Brock Lesnar. You see how much of an asset he’s been for Stone Cold. [Heyman] is a genius.”

Others are more wary than anything over the potential growth of Heyman’s cult of personality. Take Dolph Ziggler, for example. “What’s in it for me? I’ll answer a question with a question, because while Heyman definitely has something to offer, I just don’t know what he has to offer to me.”

As for Paul Heyman himself, he responded with an uncharacteristic silence when pressed for comment. Second client or not, it would appear he has the WWE Universe talking regardless — which of course, is just the way he likes it. -WWE.com

Comment

Working...
      X