X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Q&A

Originally posted by Heteroflexible View Post
    It is still there, the advert pushes everything below it down hiding the remember me box.

They can click on the "Advanced Search" (in the bottom right corner of that shot), and it will bring up up a separate prompt to log in, along with an accessible 'Remember Me' box.

Comment

Was reading the rulebook and was wondering how you measure 400 pixels by 200 pixels. This is related to the signature. I have no idea what 400 by 200 looks like, I'm a bit of a tech air head.

Also wondering if I could jam a youtube vid into said sig.

Comment

Was reading the rulebook and was wondering how you measure 400 pixels by 200 pixels. This is related to the signature. I have no idea what 400 by 200 looks like, I'm a bit of a tech air head.

Also wondering if I could jam a youtube vid into said sig.

Comment

Scroll up and look at EasyRider's signature. That is 400x200 exactly. Hope that helps.

-chaos-
          "My hit to miss ratio is sadness!"

Comment

Scroll up and look at EasyRider's signature. That is 400x200 exactly. Hope that helps.

-chaos-
            "My hit to miss ratio is sadness!"

Comment

Sweet. Got it, thanks.

Six lines on some college ruled notepaper, for old buggers like myself.

Comment

Sweet. Got it, thanks.

Six lines on some college ruled notepaper, for old buggers like myself.

Comment

Working...
                X