Hi!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!!!

So I just wanted to take the time to give everyone a quick introduction of myself. My name's Donna an I'm all the way from rainy old Manchester, England. Pretty much life long wrestling fan with the Hardyz being my absolute fave so you can imagine how happy I am with them being back in the WWE, Finn Balor an Jericho are top in my list too so yeah I appreciate the athletic abilities of these guys.

Big Arsenal fan here so as you will learn I love my PROPER football lol anyway I look forward to meeting people and discussing the views of others. I'll finish up here and give you all time to miss me see you around guys xXx

Re: Hi!!!

welcome to PW from a fellow Brit

Comment

welcome to PW from a fellow Brit

Comment

Welcome to PW.

We're always glad to see a fresh face. We've got lots of different forums besides those for wrestling, including The Beautiful Game for football fans. I look forward to seeing you about.

Comment

Welcome to PW.

We're always glad to see a fresh face. We've got lots of different forums besides those for wrestling, including The Beautiful Game for football fans. I look forward to seeing you about.

Comment

Welcome! Did you see what the Hardyz got up to in TNA?

Comment

Welcome! Did you see what the Hardyz got up to in TNA?

Comment

Welcome Diane Deacon. George sends his love.

Comment

Welcome Diane Deacon. George sends his love.

Comment

Do you read comic books?

-Hayze

Originally posted by iNCY
                    yes I am a little bitch.

Comment

Do you read comic books?

-Hayze

Originally posted by iNCY
                      yes I am a little bitch.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm not really too much into comics but that's not to say I wouldn't read any good ones recommended.

As for what the Hardyz got up to in TNA, yeah I saw but no I don't wanna talk about it lol. Seriously though the creativity behind their personas has to be credited but the whole 'Final Deletion'... Speechless xXx

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm not really too much into comics but that's not to say I wouldn't read any good ones recommended.

As for what the Hardyz got up to in TNA, yeah I saw but no I don't wanna talk about it lol. Seriously though the creativity behind their personas has to be credited but the whole 'Final Deletion'... Speechless xXx

Comment

The final deletion was wonderful amazingness! It had a boat. And it was dilapidated!

Comment

The final deletion was wonderful amazingness! It had a boat. And it was dilapidated!

Comment

Working...
                              X