Let me actually introduce myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me actually introduce myself

Lifelong wrestling fan dating back to the early 90s (89 baby!). I'm always open to discussing wrestling. I've been here for a few moments now and I write a lot of articles/reviews on wrestling. Currently, my Inside The Magazine series and WCW Worldwide 2000: the Forgotten Show, seem to be quite popular here.

Everyone here has been awesome to communicate with and I appreciate the support I've received for the stuff I've shared. I look forward to being around here for a long time.

Re: Let me actually introduce myself

welcome to this amazing site

Comment

welcome to this amazing site

Comment

Your site is pretty dope, loved your posts in History of Wrestling man. Stick around bubba.

Comment

Your site is pretty dope, loved your posts in History of Wrestling man. Stick around bubba.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
            Thanks a lot man. I've only been on a few boards, but this one has some good conversation and the people are supportive. Glad I found this place.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
              Thanks a lot man. I've only been on a few boards, but this one has some good conversation and the people are supportive. Glad I found this place.

Comment

I've enjoyed your posts for a while now. Keep it up

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post

Thanks man. I'm glad they spark conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post

Thanks man. I'm glad they spark conversation.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, WrestlingRecap. There is a dedicated section of PW that is very knowledgable in wrestling's history and love topics all variety. You've already seen to have made an impression on them. I look forward to see what discussions you will bring.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, WrestlingRecap. There is a dedicated section of PW that is very knowledgable in wrestling's history and love topics all variety. You've already seen to have made an impression on them. I look forward to see what discussions you will bring.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven* View Post
                            Thanks! I've been here for a short time, but I really enjoy the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven* View Post
                              Thanks! I've been here for a short time, but I really enjoy the conversation.

Comment

Working...
                              X