Hey there, Turbo.

Welcome to PW.

Banner Credit: Surrender
      Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
      Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Re: New Member

Welcome. We have a cafeteria on the 4th floor, and there's a library down the street. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.

Comment

Welcome. We have a cafeteria on the 4th floor, and there's a library down the street. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.

Comment

Thank you very much for the welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by HR View Post
            Hey Turbo, welcome to PW. Best to post about wrestling training in the Wide World of Wrestling forum. I'd private message System a link to the thread when you've made it - he's our most active member who has trained and now wrestles on indy shows and would be able to give you plenty of helpful advice.
            Thanks a lot man. I'm going to keep this and when I get my lost count up I'll message him.

Comment

Thank you very much for the welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Turbo, welcome to PW. Best to post about wrestling training in the Wide World of Wrestling forum. I'd private message System a link to the thread when you've made it - he's our most active member who has trained and now wrestles on indy shows and would be able to give you plenty of helpful advice.
              Thanks a lot man. I'm going to keep this and when I get my lost count up I'll message him.

Comment

Oh no, don't set the guy up for failure .

Seriously though, Can discuss in PM's/a wrestling thread but my biggest piece of advice would be to start doing as much cardio as you can before attending.

The first few weeks are just ridiculous exercises designed to weed the quitters out,
                many people show up unprepared and can't cope/vomit and never come back.

Anyway welcome to PW Turbo Lag, I've encountered you in Street Fighter V a lot lately.

Comment

Oh no, don't set the guy up for failure .

Seriously though, Can discuss in PM's/a wrestling thread but my biggest piece of advice would be to start doing as much cardio as you can before attending.

The first few weeks are just ridiculous exercises designed to weed the quitters out,
                  many people show up unprepared and can't cope/vomit and never come back.

Anyway welcome to PW Turbo Lag, I've encountered you in Street Fighter V a lot lately.

Comment

The vomiting is real. My friend did it his first day and I seen two other kids do it. But really, without that cardio, how can you train? The cardio is burst cardio which is even weirder to prep for since in wrestling you either are moving in bursts or still, there is no like halfway.
                    Flowers gathered in the morning,
                    Afternoon they blossom on,
                    Still are withered by the evening:
                    You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

The vomiting is real. My friend did it his first day and I seen two other kids do it. But really, without that cardio, how can you train? The cardio is burst cardio which is even weirder to prep for since in wrestling you either are moving in bursts or still, there is no like halfway.
                      Flowers gathered in the morning,
                      Afternoon they blossom on,
                      Still are withered by the evening:
                      You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X