Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum Bill, I think you're PW's second ever Tarantino-inspired user name, and the first is a forum hall of famer, so there's something to live up to.

While we're on the subject, if there are any guests lurking in this thread - I really rate Reservoir Dog as a potential screen name.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Bill, I think you're PW's second ever Tarantino-inspired user name, and the first is a forum hall of famer, so there's something to live up to.

While we're on the subject, if there are any guests lurking in this thread - I really rate Reservoir Dog as a potential screen name.

Comment

Hello from the other side.

Btw, how did your username come about?
        - HOF 2013 -

- Be good. -

Comment

- HOF 2013 -

- Be good. -

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post

I just thought about stuff I liked and I then just recently watched the Kill Bill films for the first time and they have become a all time favorite of mine so I just decided to name myself KILL BILL as it is a cool name.
            It only took me 2 mins to come up with one as I didn't want to waste more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post

I just thought about stuff I liked and I then just recently watched the Kill Bill films for the first time and they have become a all time favorite of mine so I just decided to name myself KILL BILL as it is a cool name.
              It only took me 2 mins to come up with one as I didn't want to waste more time.

Comment

Originally posted by HR View Post

Reservoir Dog is a awesome name and is also one of my favorite films what is the HOFers username?

Comment

Originally posted by HR View Post

Reservoir Dog is a awesome name and is also one of my favorite films what is the HOFers username?

Comment

Mr Blonde. He was my bitch.

-Hayze

Originally posted by iNCY
                    yes I am a little bitch.

Comment

Mr Blonde. He was my bitch.

-Hayze

Originally posted by iNCY
                      yes I am a little bitch.