Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick to death of the Reddit community - back to forums I go!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick to death of the Reddit community - back to forums I go!

Hi all! I've been a fan for 16 years, and have always tried to be a part of the IWC. For a long while I used forums, up until a few years ago when I stumbled upon Reddit and their r/SquaredCircle community.

It took me a while to realise this, but the place stinks. The people who use it are the worst kind of fans, more interested in belittling other fan's views and forwarding the hive-mind agenda than promoting good, organic discussion. It's such a negative place for a real wrestling fan to be, and it was starting to make me dislike wrestling altogether. It's particularly bad at this time of year.

So, after the last of many unhelpful, snotty, smarky responses to one of my posts (and indeed, a lot of other peoples'), I decided to call it quits. It's been a few weeks now, and I'm happier than ever with wrestling again. Ugh, what a poisonous place.

Anyway, I still want to be able to discuss wrestling as I'm the only one of my friends that never grew out of it, so I'm going to give the forum thing a go again. Thanks for taking the time to read - hopefully this will be fun

Re: Sick to death of the Reddit community - back to forums I go!

Welcome.

Yeah, Wreddit sucks. It's full of 12 year old kids and 30 year old guys who act like 12 year old kids.

Comment

Welcome.

Yeah, Wreddit sucks. It's full of 12 year old kids and 30 year old guys who act like 12 year old kids.

Comment

Hi! Welcome to PW!

Comment

Hi! Welcome to PW!

Comment

Welcome
            Keep your feet off of the furniture.

Thank you Surrender!!!
            Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
            If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Welcome
              Keep your feet off of the furniture.

Thank you Surrender!!!
              Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
              If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Things are rough all over pony boy. The internet in general is like a great big toilet. Pull your pants down and take a seat. Welcome to PW. Stay gold.

Comment

Things are rough all over pony boy. The internet in general is like a great big toilet. Pull your pants down and take a seat. Welcome to PW. Stay gold.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
                    I call to have "pony boy" stricken from the records. It's not a pony. It's a mule.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
                      I call to have "pony boy" stricken from the records. It's not a pony. It's a mule.

Comment

This place has gotten so much better as far as accepting unpopular opinions, yeah there are still the favorite few that that goes without saying on any wrestling forum you go to. Enjoy your stay outrider, and be miz.
                        Currently Playing:
                        Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

This place has gotten so much better as far as accepting unpopular opinions, yeah there are still the favorite few that that goes without saying on any wrestling forum you go to. Enjoy your stay outrider, and be miz.
                          Currently Playing:
                          Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Outrider.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                            Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                            Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Outrider.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                              Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                              Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Working...
                              X