Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick to death of the Reddit community - back to forums I go!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sick to death of the Reddit community - back to forums I go!

Well this place is not what it used to be, but it is a smaller community that values posts with substances over memes, circle jerks and shit posting. So, we will warn and ban people for typical wreddit behavior that you want to get away from. I assume many of our worst posters over the years are now reddit regulars after we banned them from the forums.

If this is your first time here, our WWE section is ok, we have a great women's section and a fantastic history of wrestling forum. Really good fan fiction forum too if that is your thing.

If you happen to be into comics, we have a great bunch of comic fans too.

Downside, is this forum is not as active as it once was, and nowhere near as active as reddit.

Also we seem like a closed group, but really just into any conversation you want. Circle jerks and elitism is frowned upon here. We just ask you be respectful when you post. Post count and shit means nothing here anymore though.
    Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Well this place is not what it used to be, but it is a smaller community that values posts with substances over memes, circle jerks and shit posting. So, we will warn and ban people for typical wreddit behavior that you want to get away from. I assume many of our worst posters over the years are now reddit regulars after we banned them from the forums.

If this is your first time here, our WWE section is ok, we have a great women's section and a fantastic history of wrestling forum. Really good fan fiction forum too if that is your thing.

If you happen to be into comics, we have a great bunch of comic fans too.

Downside, is this forum is not as active as it once was, and nowhere near as active as reddit.

Also we seem like a closed group, but really just into any conversation you want. Circle jerks and elitism is frowned upon here. We just ask you be respectful when you post. Post count and shit means nothing here anymore though.

Comment

Welcome brah!

Comment

Welcome brah!

Comment

Reddit is generally good for content, but awful for comments. And I haven't even gone anywhere near squared circle. Been on reddit for 8+ years, so I feel like I've seen quite a bit.

Regardless, welcome to PW. Do you read comic books?

-Hayze

Originally posted by iNCY
            yes I am a little bitch.

Comment

Reddit is generally good for content, but awful for comments. And I haven't even gone anywhere near squared circle. Been on reddit for 8+ years, so I feel like I've seen quite a bit.

Regardless, welcome to PW. Do you read comic books?

-Hayze

Originally posted by iNCY
              yes I am a little bitch.

Comment

Reddit is amazing for comments in the academic sections. A few guys across a few sub-reddits taught me Calculus.

Comment

Reddit is amazing for comments in the academic sections. A few guys across a few sub-reddits taught me Calculus.

Comment

Welcome to PW, sir. We have bingo on Tuesday evenings, and on Sunday afternoons, y2jman comes back to have a DVD movie screening.

Comment

Welcome to PW, sir. We have bingo on Tuesday evenings, and on Sunday afternoons, y2jman comes back to have a DVD movie screening.

Comment

Welcome to PW, Outrider. You're more than welcome to stay.

Especially if you enjoy anime.
                        Originally posted by mx518
                        he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                        No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                        NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Welcome to PW, Outrider. You're more than welcome to stay.

Especially if you enjoy anime.
                          he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                          No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                          NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Much like Twitter, I've never really understood the mass appeal of reddit. I've used it at times, but it seems like a less organised version of a forum. I probably just don't know how to organise the layout, in truth... but oh well.

Comment

Much like Twitter, I've never really understood the mass appeal of reddit. I've used it at times, but it seems like a less organised version of a forum. I probably just don't know how to organise the layout, in truth... but oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X