Noooooooooooooooooooo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo

Anyone memorize every colors code? I know it ends with [/color] just not the beginning of each colors. Also anyone know the codes for bullets points?

Comment

Anyone memorize every colors code? I know it ends with [/color] just not the beginning of each colors. Also anyone know the codes for bullets points?

Comment

For those who had difficulties with the message box, how did you fix it? It's been nearly a week and I still can't get it to load properly.

Comment

For those who had difficulties with the message box, how did you fix it? It's been nearly a week and I still can't get it to load properly.

Comment

I have a lot of the codes memorized from writing so much fan fiction here. I memorized the codes because it was faster to just type them out instead of moving one hand away from the keyboard and clicking stuff with the mouse.

[b] is bold
            [u] is underline
            [center] is center
            [i] is italics

^close each of those with a /, for example if I want to center something I'd wrap it with [center][/centerr] without the extra r, I just put that there so it would show up in this post.

Colors I know would be #B22222 is red, #000080 is blue, #000000 is black, you have to put that in quotation marks in the [COLOR="insert number here"] code and then close it with [/COLORR] without the extra R.

For bullet points it's[list] then use[*] for your bullets then close it with [/lisst] without the extra s I put in there.

Comment

I have a lot of the codes memorized from writing so much fan fiction here. I memorized the codes because it was faster to just type them out instead of moving one hand away from the keyboard and clicking stuff with the mouse.

[b] is bold
              [u] is underline
              [center] is center
              [i] is italics

^close each of those with a /, for example if I want to center something I'd wrap it with [center][/centerr] without the extra r, I just put that there so it would show up in this post.

Colors I know would be #B22222 is red, #000080 is blue, #000000 is black, you have to put that in quotation marks in the [COLOR="insert number here"] code and then close it with [/COLORR] without the extra R.

For bullet points it's[list] then use[*] for your bullets then close it with [/lisst] without the extra s I put in there.

Comment

Just put the name of the color in the code instead of the weird numbers. I remember that from fan fic editing!

Comment

Just put the name of the color in the code instead of the weird numbers. I remember that from fan fic editing!

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. The problem is my enter key doesn't work, so all my posts come up as a big wall of text. It really isn't pleasant to look at and given some of the posts I've got to make, made it practically impossible to make any further contributions. It sucks because I want to get that VG&T Controller thread out of the way and weigh in on the ECW Countdown, but I can't.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. The problem is my enter key doesn't work, so all my posts come up as a big wall of text. It really isn't pleasant to look at and given some of the posts I've got to make, made it practically impossible to make any further contributions. It sucks because I want to get that VG&T Controller thread out of the way and weigh in on the ECW Countdown, but I can't.

Comment

Damn that's weird, it's not doing that to me.

I checked PW out on my phone last week and it looked different and there were no pop ups. That plus the new improved logo made me happy to see that somebody out there that owns this forum actually cares about it a little. Hopefully they can fix these problems soon

Comment

I checked PW out on my phone last week and it looked different and there were no pop ups. That plus the new improved logo made me happy to see that somebody out there that owns this forum actually cares about it a little. Hopefully they can fix these problems soon

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pete View Post
                            Same thing is happening to me & it really sucks.
                            surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pete View Post
                              Same thing is happening to me & it really sucks.
                              surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post

[b] is bold
                                [u] is underline
                                [center] is center
                                [i] is italics

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                                Thanks guys! :

Originally posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post

I test it out and you have to type from the beginning [color=insert color]insert text[/color] the beginning of the code you just type whatever color say you want red just type testing and it should work.

Comment

Working...
                                X