Unable to lurk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to lurk

So we cannot view the forum when not logged in, anymore?

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Re: Unable to lurk

Originally posted by Mistress View Post
    Not for the next two nights no. We came up with an idea that for WM and the night(s) after , when traffic is usually insane and there are hundreds of guests "viewing" the threads and forums if we took away that option we might be able to keep PW up and running. And so far , PW has been running quite smoothly throughout the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress View Post
      Not for the next two nights no. We came up with an idea that for WM and the night(s) after , when traffic is usually insane and there are hundreds of guests "viewing" the threads and forums if we took away that option we might be able to keep PW up and running. And so far , PW has been running quite smoothly throughout the night.

Comment

Originally posted by UT View Post
        Oh ok.... thanks for the reply

Thank you Surrender!!!
        If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Originally posted by UT View Post
          Oh ok.... thanks for the reply

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

Yeah, it will be a temporary thing for all PPV's.

We ran smoothly and had 64 new accounts sign up and in this day and age that's a huge win.

Comment

Yeah, it will be a temporary thing for all PPV's.

We ran smoothly and had 64 new accounts sign up and in this day and age that's a huge win.

Comment

Awesome to hear. I just thought it was a new update when I saw cornelius online last week.

I like to lurk before deciding to post

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

Awesome to hear. I just thought it was a new update when I saw cornelius online last week.

I like to lurk before deciding to post

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

Don't post often but thought I'd weigh in...

This is a great idea and worked really well. Well done to whoever came up with that idea. Brilliant work. It was great to be able to still access the forum during Wrestlemania.

Comment

Don't post often but thought I'd weigh in...

This is a great idea and worked really well. Well done to whoever came up with that idea. Brilliant work. It was great to be able to still access the forum during Wrestlemania.

Comment

Working...
                      X