What happened this weekend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened this weekend?

Simple question. What happened, that caused this forum to go down this weekend?

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

Re: What happened this weekend?

If this gets rid of the ads when viewing this site on my phone, I will take a weekend of inactivity. Hope that was sorted out, I simply could not view this site while at work on my phone. It was next to impossible.
    Currently Playing:
    Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

If this gets rid of the ads when viewing this site on my phone, I will take a weekend of inactivity. Hope that was sorted out, I simply could not view this site while at work on my phone. It was next to impossible.
      Currently Playing:
      Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Technical failure with one of the vbulletin plugins.

It's up and running for now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CM Punk'd View Post
            I posted a review in the history forum. This always seems to happen whenever I review a match which is a rariety now. I think I'll say I reached my quota for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by CM Punk'd View Post
              I posted a review in the history forum. This always seems to happen whenever I review a match which is a rariety now. I think I'll say I reached my quota for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pete View Post

This. cornelius just let the mods know about an hour ago.

Sounds like he's deleting the plug-in(s) that are causing the conflict. He didn't say if the boards will stay up while he does that or not so maybe for the next 24-48 hrs assume if they do go down again that's the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pete View Post

This. cornelius just let the mods know about an hour ago.

Sounds like he's deleting the plug-in(s) that are causing the conflict. He didn't say if the boards will stay up while he does that or not so maybe for the next 24-48 hrs assume if they do go down again that's the reason.

Comment

Heh, I just assumed you guys were preparing for the traffic that The Royal Rumble is going to bring this site next week. I remember when this site crashed every fucking time there was a PPV.

Comment

Heh, I just assumed you guys were preparing for the traffic that The Royal Rumble is going to bring this site next week. I remember when this site crashed every fucking time there was a PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by The Icon View Post
                        your 2017 is over

since it wasn't WM weekend, we can't attribute this to Taker's streak.

Thank you Surrender!!!
                        Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                        If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Originally posted by The Icon View Post
                          your 2017 is over

since it wasn't WM weekend, we can't attribute this to Taker's streak.

Thank you Surrender!!!
                          Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                          If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Originally posted by mx518 View Post
                            Yeah that was bad. The powers that be have fixed that though. This is the first big outage we've had since they moved servers.

Comment

Originally posted by mx518 View Post
                              Yeah that was bad. The powers that be have fixed that though. This is the first big outage we've had since they moved servers.

Comment

Working...
                              X