New features added to PW!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New features added to PW!

In case some of you hadn't noticed yet , PW got some shiny new and much needed upgrades today.

We now have vBookie back!

We now have The Arcade back!

We now have the ability to tag users in both threads and posts. Simply type @"username" to tag a poster.

You will now get notifications when you are quoted in a post.

I think that's everything for now. Happy posting!

Re: New features added to PW!

Fan Fucking Tastic

God help and forgive me,
    I wanna build something thatís gonna outlive me

Comment

Fan Fucking Tastic

God help and forgive me,
      I wanna build something thatís gonna outlive me

Comment

Arcade looks pretty cool. I'm intrigued by this Vbookie thing. Somebody needs to put a package together telling me what it is and have it on my desk by tomorrow morning. [MENTION=105051]Baker[/MENTION], [MENTION=105216]Kilgore[/MENTION], testing, testing 1-2-3...

Comment

Arcade looks pretty cool. I'm intrigued by this Vbookie thing. Somebody needs to put a package together telling me what it is and have it on my desk by tomorrow morning. [MENTION=105051]Baker[/MENTION], [MENTION=105216]Kilgore[/MENTION], testing, testing 1-2-3...

Comment

vBookie can be pretty fun [MENTION=103897]ShinobiMusashi[/MENTION] , especially for Pay Per Views and Sporting Events.

The tagging system should make the drafts SO MUCH fucking smoother too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
              It basically means we may not need that WWE ppv prediction betting game anymore.

Thank you Surrender!!!
              Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
              If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

vBookie can be pretty fun [MENTION=103897]ShinobiMusashi[/MENTION] , especially for Pay Per Views and Sporting Events.

The tagging system should make the drafts SO MUCH fucking smoother too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
                  It basically means we may not need that WWE ppv prediction betting game anymore.

Thank you Surrender!!!
                  If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Oh yeah, I like the new notifications. Pretty sweet. We need to get a gambling rig going for UFC events with this Vbookie.

Comment

Oh yeah, I like the new notifications. Pretty sweet. We need to get a gambling rig going for UFC events with this Vbookie.

Comment

I'm glad you guys are happy with the returns of some old favorites and the new additions, alike. You've been asking, we kept passing your requests along and now we're seeing some results.

So, if you get the chance, thank corneliusw for all of his efforts in helping get these things.

Comment

I'm glad you guys are happy with the returns of some old favorites and the new additions, alike. You've been asking, we kept passing your requests along and now we're seeing some results.

So, if you get the chance, thank corneliusw for all of his efforts in helping get these things.

Comment

Thank you corneliusw

Looking forward to a vBookie for Summerslam

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

Thank you corneliusw

Looking forward to a vBookie for Summerslam

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X