Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ads Interfering with the Forum

Originally posted by Ness View Post
    Can't open spoiler tags either but it's a small price to pay. I just save polls for when I'm at home.
    If you're really desperate to read a spoiler tag with the mobile skin, you can open "reply with quote" in a new tab.

Comment

Can't open spoiler tags either but it's a small price to pay. I just save polls for when I'm at home.
      If you're really desperate to read a spoiler tag with the mobile skin, you can open "reply with quote" in a new tab.

Comment

I went to the full site to give out some reps and don't seem to be getting the annoying pop-in ads which is nice.

Comment

I went to the full site to give out some reps and don't seem to be getting the annoying pop-in ads which is nice.

Comment

Yeah about 50% of the time when on my phone, I get a big popup that prevents me from going further into the site. Have to press back and it will usually work. Kinda annoying but at least this doesn't happen on the main CPU for me.
            Currently Playing:
            Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Yeah about 50% of the time when on my phone, I get a big popup that prevents me from going further into the site. Have to press back and it will usually work. Kinda annoying but at least this doesn't happen on the main CPU for me.
              Currently Playing:
              Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Holy carp this mobile mode. No first and last ads and I don't gotta resize posts to see them. This whole time I tagged PW and borderline immobile. Sure I can't see the latest thread without going in a forum but it makes browsing at work much better.
                Just did this now.

The ads are getting ridiculous again. But this is a way around it.
                Originally posted by Takerfan4life
                Cobain I have respect for because he does have great mind when it comes to wrestling
                WOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Holy carp this mobile mode. No first and last ads and I don't gotta resize posts to see them. This whole time I tagged PW and borderline immobile. Sure I can't see the latest thread without going in a forum but it makes browsing at work much better.
                  Just did this now.

The ads are getting ridiculous again. But this is a way around it.
                  Originally posted by Takerfan4life
                  Cobain I have respect for because he does have great mind when it comes to wrestling
                  WOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Yeah the ads cover half the screen, especially when you're trying to type. If they switched to side banner ads, scroll-through, or top-down it would be a little less intrusive to mobile.
                    -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
                    -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
                    -KCCO
                    ---θ---
                    Currently playing:
                    PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
                    Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
                    IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
                    Feel free to add me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah the ads cover half the screen, especially when you're trying to type. If they switched to side banner ads, scroll-through, or top-down it would be a little less intrusive to mobile.
                      -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
                      -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
                      -KCCO
                      ---θ---
                      Currently playing:
                      PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
                      Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
                      IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
                      Feel free to add me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X