Sig

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig

Hi, is there any way I can stop my signature picture being so small? I tried uploading it to imgur and linking it but it said it's too big, so I uploaded it and now it's tiny lol. Any help? Thanks

Re: Sig

Try tinypic.com ?

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Try tinypic.com ?

Thank you Surrender!!!
      Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
      If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/ajQmDEt.jpg

there you go.

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/ajQmDEt.jpg

there you go.

Comment

Originally posted by HR View Post
            I both saved the image and inserted it and tried to use the link but it's still tiny? Thanks for resizing it though I don't know why it's not working

Edit: tried changing to a different pic but still small.
            Last edited by CMPunker; 02-03-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HR View Post
              I both saved the image and inserted it and tried to use the link but it's still tiny? Thanks for resizing it though I don't know why it's not working

Edit: tried changing to a different pic but still small.

Comment

I think it's because you're displaying your image as an attachment on PW, as opposed to displaying it directly from the hosting source, like imgur.

-Hayze

Originally posted by iNCY
                yes I am a little bitch.

Comment

I think it's because you're displaying your image as an attachment on PW, as opposed to displaying it directly from the hosting source, like imgur.

-Hayze

Originally posted by iNCY
                  yes I am a little bitch.

Comment

I didn't see the point in making another sig-based thread, so I'll just add to this one...

What's the policy on animated GIFs in sigs nowadays?

I've seen a few people with them over the past few months and I kinda wanna use one...but I also don't want to be busted by the banner police.

Comment

I didn't see the point in making another sig-based thread, so I'll just add to this one...

I've seen a few people with them over the past few months and I kinda wanna use one...but I also don't want to be busted by the banner police.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

Still the same seven frame rule at this stage, last time we discussed changes to signature rules we decided to increase the size and nothing else based on not wanting the forums to turn into Tumblr. If someone's breaking the rules report them!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

Still the same seven frame rule at this stage, last time we discussed changes to signature rules we decided to increase the size and nothing else based on not wanting the forums to turn into Tumblr. If someone's breaking the rules report them!

Comment

Thanks for confirming...one Tumblr is more than enough!

Comment

Thanks for confirming...one Tumblr is more than enough!

Comment

Working...
                              X