Re: Coliseum: Season 3

Originally posted by Ness View Post

I got your back, Mr. President.
    Aha! Aha!

So LS is a guy! Right!?

This confirms it!

Right!?

It has to!

Damn, I need someone else to confirm this ...

Who's locker is next to LS's?

Good point, I hate to admit it but when Ness was champ, the buttons already worked ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post

I got your back, Mr. President.
      Aha! Aha!

So LS is a guy! Right!?

This confirms it!

Right!?

It has to!

Damn, I need someone else to confirm this ...

Who's locker is next to LS's?

Good point, I hate to admit it but when Ness was champ, the buttons already worked ...

Comment

When Ness was champ, champs failed to show.

Comment

When Ness was champ, champs failed to show.

Comment

The Board of Directors misrouted my flight!

Comment

The Board of Directors misrouted my flight!

Comment

I heard that Ness was face down in a Cambodian Furry Orgy when he should have been defending his title.

I'm not saying that's what happened. But MANY PEOPLE are saying that that's how it went down ...

Comment

I heard that Ness was face down in a Cambodian Furry Orgy when he should have been defending his title.

I'm not saying that's what happened. But MANY PEOPLE are saying that that's how it went down ...

Comment

Ness is hiding behind the President and in the tag division?... so I'll have to wait to get my 1 vs 1 match with him, but only if I knew some else who wanted to get their hands on Ness and President Blindy....

[MENTION=109548]Chaos Kid[/MENTION]

Comment

Ness is hiding behind the President and in the tag division?... so I'll have to wait to get my 1 vs 1 match with him, but only if I knew some else who wanted to get their hands on Ness and President Blindy....

[MENTION=109548]Chaos Kid[/MENTION]

Comment

So in the mind of Ness this whole new season has already been wrapped up in a nice little red bow, as President Blindy and Ness travel the road to next year Wrestlemania looking for that PW world title to be added to the Cabinet, oh and what a beautiful day for a drive you got no worries because you are the dam cabinet. You said it yourself Ness you are the face that runs this place, you are the guy, the main man and anyone else is just a speed bump to your journey to success for the cabinet.

You see because of you and Blindy I did nothing at Wrestlemania except take a little anger out on a podium, I watched from the sidelines as I saw my opportunity to face President Blindy slip away, how do you think I feel when guys boast how many matches they have had and yet I had zero and why because of you and Blindy, and now like the old saying with every action there is a reaction, she knows im alive she knows where I am, and now I have the box again, my life's bad penny, you think I came to PW to have this dam box and it might seem like a normal box but brother its not the box that scares me its whats inside the box.

Ask yourself a question what kind of jack ass tag team would Lawrence and myself make?, hell I dont even like the jumped up twerp, I would love to take that hashtag ball it up and slam it down his throat however if it gives me an opportunity even if its a small one just makes their journey and road to hell then so be it.

Comment

So in the mind of Ness this whole new season has already been wrapped up in a nice little red bow, as President Blindy and Ness travel the road to next year Wrestlemania looking for that PW world title to be added to the Cabinet, oh and what a beautiful day for a drive you got no worries because you are the dam cabinet. You said it yourself Ness you are the face that runs this place, you are the guy, the main man and anyone else is just a speed bump to your journey to success for the cabinet.

You see because of you and Blindy I did nothing at Wrestlemania except take a little anger out on a podium, I watched from the sidelines as I saw my opportunity to face President Blindy slip away, how do you think I feel when guys boast how many matches they have had and yet I had zero and why because of you and Blindy, and now like the old saying with every action there is a reaction, she knows im alive she knows where I am, and now I have the box again, my life's bad penny, you think I came to PW to have this dam box and it might seem like a normal box but brother its not the box that scares me its whats inside the box.

Ask yourself a question what kind of jack ass tag team would Lawrence and myself make?, hell I dont even like the jumped up twerp, I would love to take that hashtag ball it up and slam it down his throat however if it gives me an opportunity even if its a small one just makes their journey and road to hell then so be it.

Comment

Working...
                          X