Junior Heavyweight Championship - Ness vs. LS (c): PW WrestleMania 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Junior Heavyweight Championship - Ness vs. LS (c): PW WrestleMania 2017

Uh oh it looks like I injured myself mid-match.

It has nothing to do with LS creating a bunch of sock puppet accounts to vote for himself. I mean... HR, WMS and Lawrence? I'm sure those posters were created in the past 24 hours.

Someone put up the "X" and Mad Dog needs to start using the "Owen Voice" because this is really real!

Comment

Uh oh it looks like I injured myself mid-match.

It has nothing to do with LS creating a bunch of sock puppet accounts to vote for himself. I mean... HR, WMS and Lawrence? I'm sure those posters were created in the past 24 hours.

Someone put up the "X" and Mad Dog needs to start using the "Owen Voice" because this is really real!

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
        The "Cut the Cord" [On Mad Dog's headset]!
        Don't threaten me, Devil-Woman!

I'm getting the message out! The People need to know about your evil adminstration! Poor TME is backstage puking his guts out in what he THINKS is a toilet but is really Ness's gym bag!

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
          The "Cut the Cord" [On Mad Dog's headset]!
          Don't threaten me, Devil-Woman!

I'm getting the message out! The People need to know about your evil adminstration! Poor TME is backstage puking his guts out in what he THINKS is a toilet but is really Ness's gym bag!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well, dammit, you gotta give credit where credit is do. LS has defeated Ness. Fair and square.

And perhaps that's the hardest thing to except about "The Confuser." It's not that she's bad in the ring. Far from it.

What' a finish. Can't believe she successfully performed, "Hold Me Closer, Tiny Dancer."
                    Last edited by Mad Dog Smith; 05-07-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Well, dammit, you gotta give credit where credit is do. LS has defeated Ness. Fair and square.

And perhaps that's the hardest thing to except about "The Confuser." It's not that she's bad in the ring. Far from it.

What' a finish. Can't believe she successfully performed, "Hold Me Closer, Tiny Dancer."

Comment

The winner of this match and STILL Junior Heavyweight Champion.. LS!

Comment

The winner of this match and STILL Junior Heavyweight Champion.. LS!

Comment

Working...
                          X