Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tag Team Championship - RT/Oncall vs. Ness/President Blindy (c): PW WrestleMania 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tag Team Championship - RT/Oncall vs. Ness/President Blindy (c): PW WrestleMania

The winners of this match and STILL Tag Team Champions... Ness and President Blindy!

Comment

Re: Tag Team Championship - RT/Oncall vs. Ness/President Blindy (c): PW WrestleMania

The winners of this match and STILL Tag Team Champions... Ness and President Blindy!

Comment

Originally posted by Blindy View Post
        Hey I didn't want to keep my massage therapist waiting! There are plenty of bad backs to be hogging someone of such importance! I was there if you ever needed the help!

People only remember who gets the pinfall at the end of the day!
        *Mad Dog must have fallen asleep while urinating against the Radio Shack wall. After placing the Dragon Zord back in his pants he noticed that Blindy scored a pinfall.

"Wow," Mad Dog said. "I guess Blindy did better in this match than I thought. Come to think of it, can't even remember what Ness did ..."

Comment

Originally posted by Blindy View Post
          Hey I didn't want to keep my massage therapist waiting! There are plenty of bad backs to be hogging someone of such importance! I was there if you ever needed the help!

People only remember who gets the pinfall at the end of the day!
          *Mad Dog must have fallen asleep while urinating against the Radio Shack wall. After placing the Dragon Zord back in his pants he noticed that Blindy scored a pinfall.

"Wow," Mad Dog said. "I guess Blindy did better in this match than I thought. Come to think of it, can't even remember what Ness did ..."

Comment

Ness was just an active spectator. It was never about me. There's a reason I'm the VP and not the front-runner. Long-live the Campaign!

Comment

Ness was just an active spectator. It was never about me. There's a reason I'm the VP and not the front-runner. Long-live the Campaign!

Comment

Working...
              X