WMS vs. Mad Dog Smith - MITB Qualifier: PW WrestleMania 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WMS vs. Mad Dog Smith - MITB Qualifier: PW WrestleMania 2017

For the second event in a row, [MENTION=108492]Mad Dog Smith[/MENTION] pulls off an upset against a former mWo partner!

Mad Dog is going to the MITB Ladder match against Oncall and SM. The last time Mad Dog was in a ladder match was over a year ago when he lost the Intercontinental Championship to [MENTION=93]Ness[/MENTION] at Royal Rumble 2016...can Mad Dog get the job done this time?

Comment

For the second event in a row, [MENTION=108492]Mad Dog Smith[/MENTION] pulls off an upset against a former mWo partner!

Mad Dog is going to the MITB Ladder match against Oncall and SM. The last time Mad Dog was in a ladder match was over a year ago when he lost the Intercontinental Championship to [MENTION=93]Ness[/MENTION] at Royal Rumble 2016...can Mad Dog get the job done this time?

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post

Good God, Woman!

Or man! You never got back to me on that!

I don't care about no ladder match!

My friend isn't breathing!

Medic!

Medic!

Somebody get the Medic!

Call an Ambalance!

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post

Good God, Woman!

Or man! You never got back to me on that!

I don't care about no ladder match!

My friend isn't breathing!

Medic!

Medic!

Somebody get the Medic!

Call an Ambalance!

Comment

*Backstage at 'Mania ...

Paramedics worked feverishly to revive PW Legend [MENTION=858]WMS[/MENTION] .

They got him breathing again inside the ring. And then they rolled him back there as fans who sat in stunned silence got on their feet and cheered wearily.

That was twenty agonizing minutes before and the frantic pace of the emergency responders had not slowed since.

In the middle of all that Mad Dog stood at the Guerrilla position, helpless ...

Then Mark Carrano came up and said, in his whiny voice ... "LS wants you to get ready for your ladder match. She wants you to do photos for the match. She wants you to sign some head shots. She wants you to-"

Without thinking about it, his eyes never leaving Dubya's, Dog slapped Mr. Carrano as hard as he could.

Dog heard what sounded like an old lady crying ("He slapped me! He slapped me! LS! He slapped me!) but even that soon faded into the distant background of his attention as the medics all stood up suddenly and started shaking their heads.

Most looked away but the kindly middle aged man ... the guy in charge looked Mad Dog in the eyes.

"I'm sorry," he said.

Mad Dog stumbled back, as if he'd been hit. He found it hard to keep his head up.

Feeling fresh air from the exit tunnel of the Coliseum, he turned that way and stumbled into the night.

As he did things started making sense ...

Dubya knew. Somehow he knew. He knew and he didn't tell anyone.

"This is the end of the road for me, MD." That's what he said.

"This Mania is my last. My last night in the business. It's my time."

"This wrestling thing? It's a whole lot of fun. But it comes and goes real quick."

"If I don't see you after our match ...".

Dubya knew. That's why he signed all his merchandise rights over to [MENTION=2111]RT[/MENTION] .

The clues were there all along. And if Mad Dog had really been listening, if he'd been really seeing ...

He'd have picked up on it.

Dubya was dying. Mad Dog didn't know for how long. Through the Aaron match? Before it?

And now he was dead.

Comment

*Backstage at 'Mania ...

Paramedics worked feverishly to revive PW Legend [MENTION=858]WMS[/MENTION] .

They got him breathing again inside the ring. And then they rolled him back there as fans who sat in stunned silence got on their feet and cheered wearily.

That was twenty agonizing minutes before and the frantic pace of the emergency responders had not slowed since.

In the middle of all that Mad Dog stood at the Guerrilla position, helpless ...

Then Mark Carrano came up and said, in his whiny voice ... "LS wants you to get ready for your ladder match. She wants you to do photos for the match. She wants you to sign some head shots. She wants you to-"

Without thinking about it, his eyes never leaving Dubya's, Dog slapped Mr. Carrano as hard as he could.

Dog heard what sounded like an old lady crying ("He slapped me! He slapped me! LS! He slapped me!) but even that soon faded into the distant background of his attention as the medics all stood up suddenly and started shaking their heads.

Most looked away but the kindly middle aged man ... the guy in charge looked Mad Dog in the eyes.

"I'm sorry," he said.

Mad Dog stumbled back, as if he'd been hit. He found it hard to keep his head up.

Feeling fresh air from the exit tunnel of the Coliseum, he turned that way and stumbled into the night.

As he did things started making sense ...

Dubya knew. Somehow he knew. He knew and he didn't tell anyone.

"This is the end of the road for me, MD." That's what he said.

"This Mania is my last. My last night in the business. It's my time."

"This wrestling thing? It's a whole lot of fun. But it comes and goes real quick."

"If I don't see you after our match ...".

Dubya knew. That's why he signed all his merchandise rights over to [MENTION=2111]RT[/MENTION] .

The clues were there all along. And if Mad Dog had really been listening, if he'd been really seeing ...

He'd have picked up on it.

Dubya was dying. Mad Dog didn't know for how long. Through the Aaron match? Before it?

And now he was dead.

Comment

Working...
              X