Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Main Event vs. Lawrence - No. 1 Contendership (IC Title): PW WrestleMania 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Main Event vs. Lawrence - No. 1 Contendership (IC Title): PW WrestleMania 2017

PW WRESTLEMANIA: 2017

No. 1 Contendership (to the Intercontinental Championship)
    The Main Event vs. Lawrence
    The Main Event
    50.00%
    Lawrence
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Re: The Main Event vs. Lawrence - No. 1 Contendership (IC Title): PW WrestleMania 201

The two face each other in the ring and the camera picks up a worn, but still looking energetic and angry, TME jawing at Lawrence

Think smart huh? Well you're against the man that acts first and thinks later. You're crossing the tracks at the wrong damn time....TME-Mania is the train that's taking you out.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Re: The Main Event vs. Lawrence - No. 1 Contendership (IC Title): PW WrestleMania 201

The two face each other in the ring and the camera picks up a worn, but still looking energetic and angry, TME jawing at Lawrence

Think smart huh? Well you're against the man that acts first and thinks later. You're crossing the tracks at the wrong damn time....TME-Mania is the train that's taking you out.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

This is a crazy match. Just a minute ago these guys were debating each other, or making a mockery of debating each other ...

And then that guy gave the other guy a concussion. And then that guy wrestled with a concussion, which may not even be legal and now theyr'e making him fight the dude that concussed him so he could possibly wrestle again which is probably the last thing he needs ...

Hard not to root for the tough luck underdog story that is The Main Event. I mean, the Main Event is probably what his brain surgeon calls it when he's elbow deep in that.guy's madula oblongata, amiright, guys? Guys?

Comment

This is a crazy match. Just a minute ago these guys were debating each other, or making a mockery of debating each other ...

And then that guy gave the other guy a concussion. And then that guy wrestled with a concussion, which may not even be legal and now theyr'e making him fight the dude that concussed him so he could possibly wrestle again which is probably the last thing he needs ...

Hard not to root for the tough luck underdog story that is The Main Event. I mean, the Main Event is probably what his brain surgeon calls it when he's elbow deep in that.guy's madula oblongata, amiright, guys? Guys?

Comment

[MENTION=1482]The Main Event[/MENTION] is beaten, battered and bruised. After my chair shot attack earlier, and [MENTION=79]SM?[/MENTION]'s beating handed to you, you shouldn't even be able to walk. Yet here you are still, finding that last bit of energy and anger to stand face to face with me. That's not acting very smart TME... time to make you think it instead.

The Smart Era is coming.

Comment

[MENTION=1482]The Main Event[/MENTION] is beaten, battered and bruised. After my chair shot attack earlier, and [MENTION=79]SM?[/MENTION]'s beating handed to you, you shouldn't even be able to walk. Yet here you are still, finding that last bit of energy and anger to stand face to face with me. That's not acting very smart TME... time to make you think it instead.

The Smart Era is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post

The Smart Era is coming.
                I don't know how #Smart it is to assault someone on the PW Network. There's a good chance you're going to jail, brotha.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post

The Smart Era is coming.
                  I don't know how #Smart it is to assault someone on the PW Network. There's a good chance you're going to jail, brotha.

Comment

But will somehow make it back tp the arena before the end of the show.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                        ... DRIVING the cop car that took him away ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                          ... DRIVING the cop car that took him away ...

Comment

Lawrence has been a great addition to the Coliseum but TME hasn't had a title opportunity in a while, I'd like to see him take the rage from losing to SM and turn it into a win here!

Comment

Lawrence has been a great addition to the Coliseum but TME hasn't had a title opportunity in a while, I'd like to see him take the rage from losing to SM and turn it into a win here!

Comment

Working...
                              X