• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IC Title Shot Qualifier Debate: PW WrestleMania 2017

PW WRESTLEMANIA: 2017

6-Person Intercontinental No. 1 Contendership Qualifier Debate
    Hosted and judged by President Blindy and VP Ness
    iron maiden vs. Lawrence vs. The Main Event vs. Chaos Kid vs. Mistress vs. Jake

The six competitors will have 2 days to plead their case at the podium. At the end of the 2 days, President Blindy and VP Ness will choose 2 competitors to advance to the number one contender's match.

[MENTION=15786]Mistress[/MENTION] is forced to participate in this debate via titantron after being german suplexed through empty beer cans by [MENTION=2111]RT[/MENTION] in WrestleMania's opening match.

Re: IC Title Shot Qualifier Debate: PW WrestleMania 2017

(The entrances are underway and next up....

"Ladies and Gentlemen......T.....M......E....."

TME looks annoyed as he walks around the ring before making his way to the podiums set up in the ring, not even doing the typical poses or even acknowledging the other competitors in the debate, but grabbing a chair and bringing it into the ring....setting it up behind the podium and sitting down, putting his feet up on the podium)

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

TME looks annoyed as he walks around the ring before making his way to the podiums set up in the ring, not even doing the typical poses or even acknowledging the other competitors in the debate, but grabbing a chair and bringing it into the ring....setting it up behind the podium and sitting down, putting his feet up on the podium)

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Main Event View Post

Hasn't said a word yet but definitely gets those style points ...

Comment

Hasn't said a word yet but definitely gets those style points ...

Comment

The light goes down and its pitch black, then suddenly on the video wall, the following video plays

Suddenly when the video finishes the lights come back on and Chaos Kid is standing in front of his podium with a cricket bat over his shoulder, he slowly moves towards the mic stand and takes the microphone off and taps it with his hand, and carefully places in on the canvas, then starts to smash the podium with his cricket bat, until the podium is nothing more than fire wood, then he slides out of the ring and gets a chair and slides back inside and sits down behind his damaged podium, looks at TME, and rubs his cricket bat and smiles

Comment

The light goes down and its pitch black, then suddenly on the video wall, the following video plays

Suddenly when the video finishes the lights come back on and Chaos Kid is standing in front of his podium with a cricket bat over his shoulder, he slowly moves towards the mic stand and takes the microphone off and taps it with his hand, and carefully places in on the canvas, then starts to smash the podium with his cricket bat, until the podium is nothing more than fire wood, then he slides out of the ring and gets a chair and slides back inside and sits down behind his damaged podium, looks at TME, and rubs his cricket bat and smiles

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post

Man, TME and the Kid haven't even said one word yet.

In mockery of the very idea of this face off they may have made the best two arguments possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post

Man, TME and the Kid haven't even said one word yet.

In mockery of the very idea of this face off they may have made the best two arguments possible.

Comment

(The entire time TME sits and just looks at his smartphone looking unimpressed with the imitation attempt....but finally grabs the mic on the podium without leaving the seat and the feet never leave the podium)

That's cute Kid...but once again, just more people trying to be me. Now if you don't mind me, I'm gonna get back to more important things, like this video on Youtube.

(Sets the mic down in his lap and goes back to watching the video on his phone)

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

(The entire time TME sits and just looks at his smartphone looking unimpressed with the imitation attempt....but finally grabs the mic on the podium without leaving the seat and the feet never leave the podium)

That's cute Kid...but once again, just more people trying to be me. Now if you don't mind me, I'm gonna get back to more important things, like this video on Youtube.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Man, he didn't even tell the crowd what video it was.

The suspense is killing me!

Comment

Man, he didn't even tell the crowd what video it was.

The suspense is killing me!

Comment

It was then that Lawrence's music played. Wearing a suit as per, he got to the ring quickly, except he didn't enter the ring- not with these 2 maniacs he thought to himself. Instead he stood by the commentary desk, before grabbing a microphone and eventually standing on top the commentary table.

Opportunity.

Lawrence pauses

Opportunity.

Lawrence pauses again.

Opportunity is a word thrown around a hell of a lot in this place. And [MENTION=602]Blindy[/MENTION] said it right last time. I've had a hell of a lot of them recently. Just each time failing, doing 95% of the work, then getting blindsided for the 1-2-3. I can admit that. Now I'm not here to rattle on about my previous opportunities. No. I'm on about the biggest opportunity presented to me in my entire career. In [MENTION=109548]Chaos Kid[/MENTION]'s entire career! In [MENTION=1482]The Main Event[/MENTION]'s entire career! In the other competitor's entire careers!

The Intercontinental championship.

Lawrence steps down from the announce table, and pulls a cue card for his suit and begins reading it.

There comes a time in every man's career when he has to accept something about his opponent.
                            He has to give them his respect. Admit that they're good. Praise them. Thank them.

Lawrence reaches into his suit jacket and pulls out another cue card. This one cellotaped together, after it had seemingly been ripped before. He begins to read.

A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether

I think the wise man and smart man have found each other.

Thank you Kid.

Lawrence then takes off his suit jacket. He reaches under the ring, grabs a steel chair and enters the ring. TME stands up to Lawrence, only to get blindsided by the Chaos Kid from behind with the cricket bat. Lawrence then starts beating on TME as well with the steel chair. The beat down continues, until Lawrence grabs the mic again.

Common ground makes a man get a killer instinct to #Think Smart.

Comment

It was then that Lawrence's music played. Wearing a suit as per, he got to the ring quickly, except he didn't enter the ring- not with these 2 maniacs he thought to himself. Instead he stood by the commentary desk, before grabbing a microphone and eventually standing on top the commentary table.

Opportunity.

Lawrence pauses

Opportunity.

Lawrence pauses again.

Opportunity is a word thrown around a hell of a lot in this place. And [MENTION=602]Blindy[/MENTION] said it right last time. I've had a hell of a lot of them recently. Just each time failing, doing 95% of the work, then getting blindsided for the 1-2-3. I can admit that. Now I'm not here to rattle on about my previous opportunities. No. I'm on about the biggest opportunity presented to me in my entire career. In [MENTION=109548]Chaos Kid[/MENTION]'s entire career! In [MENTION=1482]The Main Event[/MENTION]'s entire career! In the other competitor's entire careers!

The Intercontinental championship.

Lawrence steps down from the announce table, and pulls a cue card for his suit and begins reading it.

There comes a time in every man's career when he has to accept something about his opponent.
                              He has to give them his respect. Admit that they're good. Praise them. Thank them.

Lawrence reaches into his suit jacket and pulls out another cue card. This one cellotaped together, after it had seemingly been ripped before. He begins to read.

A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether

I think the wise man and smart man have found each other.

Thank you Kid.

Lawrence then takes off his suit jacket. He reaches under the ring, grabs a steel chair and enters the ring. TME stands up to Lawrence, only to get blindsided by the Chaos Kid from behind with the cricket bat. Lawrence then starts beating on TME as well with the steel chair. The beat down continues, until Lawrence grabs the mic again.

Common ground makes a man get a killer instinct to #Think Smart.

Comment

Working...
                              X