IC Title Shot Qualifier Debate: PW WrestleMania 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IC Title Shot Qualifier Debate: PW WrestleMania 2017

(TME still sits with feet up on podium watching YouTube videos)

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

(TME still sits with feet up on podium watching YouTube videos)

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

So you want me to tell you, President Blindy and Ness why they should pick me instead of those other guys.

If I was in your shoes right now and looking at me in front of this broken podium I would be worried, and then you look past the podium and you look in my eyes, you look deep in my dam eyes, and you will see no fear, you will see that speck of danger that you don’t know what to expect from.

If I was in your shoes, I’d clearly avoid picking me, you don’t want any piece of this, go with what you know pick someone like Mistress hell she already got her ass kicked already by RT, so you know that she wont give you much trouble.

*Chaos Kid looks at the other competitors*
        If I was in your shoes, I’d go with someone you know like…..The Main Event…..this cat has been around the block baby, he has history in this company, hell you might even have history with you like I care or anything.

*Chaos Kid looks at Iron Maiden and Jake who are standing next to each other *

If I was in your shoes……screw it these fools would be perfect for you, you want that easy win pick Laurel and Hardy

*Chaos Kid stares at Lawrence*

If I was in your shoes…….you would avoid this asshole, this guy is the biggest pain in the ass that I’ve had the pleasure of meeting here, but this guy has guts and that something you don’t want to mess with, just look what we do to that Main event

President Blindy and Ness and today you will see I have pronounced your names correctly, just to prove that I do know your names, however I might know your names however you have no idea who I am. I’m that guy you still have no idea about, I’m that guy who isn’t out for your title but im out for your head or shall I says heads. I’m not here to gain the cheers of the crowd or get some hashtag trending, I’m not here to be the main guy or the big dog, I’m not here even to become the new IC champion, baby I’m here for a totally different reason………

*Chaos Kid places the mic on the floor and sit back down and smiles at Blindy and Ness*

Comment

So you want me to tell you, President Blindy and Ness why they should pick me instead of those other guys.

If I was in your shoes right now and looking at me in front of this broken podium I would be worried, and then you look past the podium and you look in my eyes, you look deep in my dam eyes, and you will see no fear, you will see that speck of danger that you don’t know what to expect from.

If I was in your shoes, I’d clearly avoid picking me, you don’t want any piece of this, go with what you know pick someone like Mistress hell she already got her ass kicked already by RT, so you know that she wont give you much trouble.

*Chaos Kid looks at the other competitors*
          If I was in your shoes, I’d go with someone you know like…..The Main Event…..this cat has been around the block baby, he has history in this company, hell you might even have history with you like I care or anything.

*Chaos Kid looks at Iron Maiden and Jake who are standing next to each other *

If I was in your shoes……screw it these fools would be perfect for you, you want that easy win pick Laurel and Hardy

*Chaos Kid stares at Lawrence*

If I was in your shoes…….you would avoid this asshole, this guy is the biggest pain in the ass that I’ve had the pleasure of meeting here, but this guy has guts and that something you don’t want to mess with, just look what we do to that Main event

President Blindy and Ness and today you will see I have pronounced your names correctly, just to prove that I do know your names, however I might know your names however you have no idea who I am. I’m that guy you still have no idea about, I’m that guy who isn’t out for your title but im out for your head or shall I says heads. I’m not here to gain the cheers of the crowd or get some hashtag trending, I’m not here to be the main guy or the big dog, I’m not here even to become the new IC champion, baby I’m here for a totally different reason………

*Chaos Kid places the mic on the floor and sit back down and smiles at Blindy and Ness*

Comment

If you told me I'd be enjoying this debate this much, I would have been skeptical.

Despite TME no selling Lawrence and Chaos Kid's beat down.

And even Chaos Kid apparently no selling the beat down that Lawrence credits to him.

Which alternative timeline will win out? I guess Ness and the President will decide. haha.

Comment

If you told me I'd be enjoying this debate this much, I would have been skeptical.

Despite TME no selling Lawrence and Chaos Kid's beat down.

And even Chaos Kid apparently no selling the beat down that Lawrence credits to him.

Which alternative timeline will win out? I guess Ness and the President will decide. haha.

Comment

As CK finishes TME looks up and offers a slow clap and picks up the mic sitting on his lap as he continues to sit there with feet propped up, but now with a bag of popcorn as well)

That was good, that was really good. I mean...it doesn't fit this whole...rebel thing you saw me do and decided to play that game too...but...I mean...that was like...Shakespeare.

Between words and beating up a pile of wood with a cricket bat...I'm really convinced you can fight.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

As CK finishes TME looks up and offers a slow clap and picks up the mic sitting on his lap as he continues to sit there with feet propped up, but now with a bag of popcorn as well)

That was good, that was really good. I mean...it doesn't fit this whole...rebel thing you saw me do and decided to play that game too...but...I mean...that was like...Shakespeare.

Between words and beating up a pile of wood with a cricket bat...I'm really convinced you can fight.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Lawrence had eventually stopped assaulting TME with the steel chair. Instead dropping it, looking rather confused at the Chaos Kid after he thought they were on the same page for a minute to take TME out, only for the Kid to have struck TME only once with the cricket bat, and then as if he was to start striking Lawrence with the bat. It was then Lawrence slowly left the ring. Aware of what the Kid is capable of, and not wanting to get involved with him during the debate. Having felt he had made his presence felt during the debate , Lawrence left through the crowd, and headed to the back.

Back in the ring, the other competitors had arrived. TME started gaining consciousness, and got back to his chair, seemimgly checking his phone once again in these deranged times. And the Chaos Kid was a wreck. He had grabbed the mic again, started ranting about his opponents and himself, until he mentioned Lawrence.
                    Half way through the crowd by now, Lawrence turned around and listened to what the Kid had to say. With not too much care or thoughts about what the Kid was saying, he just nodded and smirked, before leaving to the back.

Comment

Lawrence had eventually stopped assaulting TME with the steel chair. Instead dropping it, looking rather confused at the Chaos Kid after he thought they were on the same page for a minute to take TME out, only for the Kid to have struck TME only once with the cricket bat, and then as if he was to start striking Lawrence with the bat. It was then Lawrence slowly left the ring. Aware of what the Kid is capable of, and not wanting to get involved with him during the debate. Having felt he had made his presence felt during the debate , Lawrence left through the crowd, and headed to the back.

Back in the ring, the other competitors had arrived. TME started gaining consciousness, and got back to his chair, seemimgly checking his phone once again in these deranged times. And the Chaos Kid was a wreck. He had grabbed the mic again, started ranting about his opponents and himself, until he mentioned Lawrence.
                      Half way through the crowd by now, Lawrence turned around and listened to what the Kid had to say. With not too much care or thoughts about what the Kid was saying, he just nodded and smirked, before leaving to the back.

Comment

(TME still sitting in his chair, with popcorn....while beaten a bit....)

Really feel like I'm part of the show here.

Look...you guys....can hit me chairs....and for some reason a cricket bat.....that's cool....I really don't care about this thing anyway. But I'm glad you all care about this debate so much.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

(TME still sitting in his chair, with popcorn....while beaten a bit....)

Really feel like I'm part of the show here.

Look...you guys....can hit me chairs....and for some reason a cricket bat.....that's cool....I really don't care about this thing anyway. But I'm glad you all care about this debate so much.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

To be fair, what did LS think was gonna happen? It's wrestling.

Yeah, instead of a debate these two guys are gonna start beating up on this other guy.

Although Main Event protesting his beating by refusing to fight back and criticizing his attackers is unexpected to say the least.

Very Ghandi. Very MLK. Can't be good for his CTE, though ...

Comment

To be fair, what did LS think was gonna happen? It's wrestling.

Yeah, instead of a debate these two guys are gonna start beating up on this other guy.

Although Main Event protesting his beating by refusing to fight back and criticizing his attackers is unexpected to say the least.

Very Ghandi. Very MLK. Can't be good for his CTE, though ...

Comment

Last time I made a choice between a group of posters it could have cost me the belt. It certainly cost me the Rumble.

Jake and Maiden are killing it. Without saying a word.

Comment

Working...
                                X