Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The SUPER OFFICIAL PW WrestleMania XIII Party Thread~!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SUPER OFFICIAL PW WrestleMania XIII Party Thread~!

Get out the booze and snacks, it's time to party as we celebrate the biggest event of the year. PW WrestleMania 2017... the 13th edition of the storied event. I'll go over the card in an unbiased fashion for those that haven't been following along!

JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    LS (c) vs. NESS

The obvious main event. Even if it's not the last match. The Hogan/Rock of the show. Everyone knows once the match ends people will flee to their cars to get outta the arena faster than they would if Skynrd opened up with Free Bird. LS has been a fighting champion, some say the fightingest. But he's facing the face of the Coliseum, Ness. A man that is undefeated at PW WM. Undefeated in first-timer championship matches. A man on a mission to become the first ever GRAND SLAM CHAMPION. Some will say it can't be the main event, but just this once Ness will not call out LS for booking himself in the top spot because even that guy knows that Ness is the premier talent at the show. I mean, how embarassing would it be if the "main event" took place with an empty arena because people are only here for this one match. #ThinkSmart indeed.

PW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    AARON (c) vs. THE DAZZ

The Sid/Taker, HHH/RKO or even HHH/Y2J of the event. It may go on last, but we know what that means. The Dazz found a way to win the Rumble despite not deserving it. Although he is a former member of Team MANSPREADING so I guess that counts for something. He faces off against "the guy" of PW in Aaron. Aaron unseated Easy after stripping Ness of the gold and has defended the belt numerous times with PW WM being his final match. Win or lose Aaron is hanging up his boots to sit back and... do whatever it is that Aarons do. A fake champion, but a fighting one anyways. The Dazz has a chance of stopping Ness, PW's Savior from completing a hat trick of closing out PW WM's 3 years in a row, but he also has a chance of being the first guy to "win" the Rumble and not win the big one. Be honest... do you really care about this match? Ness isn't in it.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    PRESIDENT BLINDY & NESS (c) vs. ONCALL & RT

Speaking of underserving you have the former tag team champions getting a rematch against the Prez and his Vice. There's been a lot of talk of deserving and these guys just don't. RT doesn't even have a proper avatar for me to use. Guess Oncall is getting double booking here. I mean, what did they do... beat former champs? Cool. They didn't beat us! Yeah, Blindy and I may have been the last to come in... but what's the phrase? Oh yeah, saving the best for last. Blindy "no showed" the build to that match and we walked out with the gold, now imagine what happens if he actually assists his second-in-command? I love titles like the Imp loves titties... there's no way we're losing the gold.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
    PRESIDENT BLINDY (c) vs. TBD

Like LS and Aaron, the President has defended his belt several times. He won it over yours truly at Summerslam when I failed to get to the arena. Visa issues I assure you. In a rematch he defeated me, the last REAL PW Champion and thus has been on a tear. Who will he face? Who knows. Does it matter? He's no lame-duck champion unlike someone I could name drop. Believe that!

FINAL MATCH I GUESS?
    SM vs. OPEN CHALLENGER

SM is hanging up the boots like Aaron. Another former PW Champion that I sadly did not get a chance to smack around. I guess he feels he has nothing else to prove. Willing to put someone over on the way out. What a guy! Will he go out with a whimper or a bang? I DUNNO!

FAKE NEWS STIPULATION THING
    MISTRESS vs. RT

This is a match that is happening. Winner gets to publish something about the loser. And we will accept it as fact. I hope they cite Big Money Meltz for credibility! Not having an avatar is forcing me to use WMS so it doesn't look goofy. They're basically the same guy to be fair.

LOTS OF AVATARS HERE
    INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE SHOT DEBATE
    IRON MAIDEN vs. LAWRENCE vs. THE MAIN EVENT vs. CHAOS KID vs. MISTRESS vs. JAKE

So who will face Blindy for the IC belt? Well one of those sorry sacks of garbage. The President and I will pick one each based on their speeches in the match. Later on they will face off with the winner getting a shot at Blindy's belt. Imagine if we picked the same guy (or maiden)... would they have to beat themselves?

QUITE A FEW AVATARS HERE... THREE OF 'EM!
    MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH
    A vs. B vs. C

So unlike previous years where a rep from various parts of the forum enter... we're changing things up. Three singles matches that kinda have stories behind them, but since they don't revolve around Ness (mostly) I'm not gonna bore you with the details. The winners of those matches will face off in a triangle ladder match for the contract to challenge for the PW Title anytime between now and next year's PW WM. Although I'm sure they could challenge for another belt if they so chose. Two years ago Lony used his contract to face me at PW WM... ya know the place that I beat him. Last year Aaron used it to continue the series of illegimate champions that came after I was unjustly stripped of the gold. I can only imagine what the next MITB guy will do.

Start the show PW Network my nachos are getting cold!

Re: The SUPER OFFICIAL PW WrestleMania XIII Party Thread~!

Went with the Tie Dye tights after all. Look good with the white head band.

Comment

Went with the Tie Dye tights after all. Look good with the white head band.

Comment

Just like the actual Wrestlemania 13, the wrong match is put last.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
        I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
        Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

Just like the actual Wrestlemania 13, the wrong match is put last.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
          I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
          Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

Oh man I can't believe RT got the knees up on that move Mistress just debuted. That HAS to be her new finisher!

Comment

Oh man I can't believe RT got the knees up on that move Mistress just debuted. That HAS to be her new finisher!

Comment

Wow... Raven is acting a little heelish against UT there. He's been a babyface the whole run, but maybe he'll pull an Alexa Bliss and show us his true personality!

Comment

Wow... Raven is acting a little heelish against UT there. He's been a babyface the whole run, but maybe he'll pull an Alexa Bliss and show us his true personality!

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                    Has he? Been following the promo thread and match thread. Didn't see anything about that ...

Comment

Has he? Been following the promo thread and match thread. Didn't see anything about that ...

Comment

Watch the match MD. He's so smug!

Comment

Comment

I think I see what you mean, now! What an asshole!

But Goddmammit, he knows how to make those booty shorts work!

Comment

I think I see what you mean, now! What an asshole!

But Goddmammit, he knows how to make those booty shorts work!

Comment

Working...
                              X