Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The SUPER OFFICIAL PW WrestleMania XIII Party Thread~!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The SUPER OFFICIAL PW WrestleMania XIII Party Thread~!

Originally posted by Ness View Post
    Wow... Raven is acting a little heelish against UT there. He's been a babyface the whole run, but maybe he'll pull an Alexa Bliss and show us his true personality!
    NEWFOUND AGGRESSION

Originally posted by LS View Post
    Both men spill to the outside of the ring and [MENTION=13403]Raven*[/MENTION] ends up spearing [MENTION=133]UT[/MENTION] through the barricade! 'Holy shit' chants begin.

Ladies and gentleman, this match has been ruled a DOUBLE COUNT OUT.

Comment

Both guys are laid out. Do they both go on? Is it a singles ladder match now? Will they challenge the MITB winner at Gold Rush if they haven't cashed in yet? Are my nachos still warm? More questions than answers PW Universe.

Comment

Both guys are laid out. Do they both go on? Is it a singles ladder match now? Will they challenge the MITB winner at Gold Rush if they haven't cashed in yet? Are my nachos still warm? More questions than answers PW Universe.

Comment

Something tells me that's the kind of effort that doesn't get you to the next round ...

Comment

Something tells me that's the kind of effort that doesn't get you to the next round ...

Comment

We were promised a triangle ladder match. What happens if they go through with a one-on-one match and both Raven and UT show up and just take the contract? WHAT THEN?!?

Comment

We were promised a triangle ladder match. What happens if they go through with a one-on-one match and both Raven and UT show up and just take the contract? WHAT THEN?!?

Comment

I don't know, man! I don't know how to run a wrestling company!

I outsourced MMA to a Korean Holding company! I don't know! GOD HELP US WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!?

Comment

I don't know, man! I don't know how to run a wrestling company!

I outsourced MMA to a Korean Holding company! I don't know! GOD HELP US WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!?

Comment

Chaos Kid has associated himself with Limp Bizkit. Despite the love for My Way as a promo song, some may say this is a bad move. But it might be a risk that could work!

Comment

Chaos Kid has associated himself with Limp Bizkit. Despite the love for My Way as a promo song, some may say this is a bad move. But it might be a risk that could work!

Comment

the question is who is Ness referring too when he say "some may say" who are the some and do we really care, then again some might say that Ness dresses as a monkey and spends time at the local zoo

Comment

the question is who is Ness referring too when he say "some may say" who are the some and do we really care, then again some might say that Ness dresses as a monkey and spends time at the local zoo

Comment

Some may say is a code to mask my own opinion as other people's. They do it on Fox News all the time.

Comment

Some may say is a code to mask my own opinion as other people's. They do it on Fox News all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X