Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The SUPER OFFICIAL PW WrestleMania XIII Party Thread~!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The SUPER OFFICIAL PW WrestleMania XIII Party Thread~!

Yeah, he's channeling his inner Nikki Bella. All I can do from the comfort of the CCTV is look, but I really wanna touch.

Where's my 3D glasses?

Comment

Yeah, he's channeling his inner Nikki Bella. All I can do from the comfort of the CCTV is look, but I really wanna touch.

Where's my 3D glasses?

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post

Where's my 3D glasses?
        They make strip clubs now where you CAN touch the girls. It's actually not as exciting as you'd think. In fact, it's a little dangerous. We'll talk after the show but in the mean time how about that RT/Mistress match huh?

Oh, boy, I'm glad I'm not in the that one. You know, I don't know how RT wrestles with an open bottle of Johnny Walker, I NEVER COULD!

Comment

Where's my 3D glasses?
          They make strip clubs now where you CAN touch the girls. It's actually not as exciting as you'd think. In fact, it's a little dangerous. We'll talk after the show but in the mean time how about that RT/Mistress match huh?

Oh, boy, I'm glad I'm not in the that one. You know, I don't know how RT wrestles with an open bottle of Johnny Walker, I NEVER COULD!

Comment

Both UT and Raven are on the floor and the ref is getting close to 10. Unless we had a 20-count in the Coliseum...?

Comment

Both UT and Raven are on the floor and the ref is getting close to 10. Unless we had a 20-count in the Coliseum...?

Comment

if its a party can we have fun by "beating up Ness"?

Comment

if its a party can we have fun by "beating up Ness"?

Comment

I don't think that's a hashtag that will gain any traction.

Comment

I don't think that's a hashtag that will gain any traction.

Comment

#AnyoneButNess

Comment

#AnyoneButNess

Comment

This might be a TNA Impact type situation where more people are in the party thread than Actually following it.

Comment

This might be a TNA Impact type situation where more people are in the party thread than Actually following it.

Comment

Wow... Raven is acting a little heelish against UT there. He's been a babyface the whole run, but maybe he'll pull an Alexa Bliss and show us his true personality!
                                NEWFOUND AGGRESSION

Originally posted by LS View Post
                                Both men spill to the outside of the ring and [MENTION=13403]Raven*[/MENTION] ends up spearing [MENTION=133]UT[/MENTION] through the barricade! 'Holy shit' chants begin.

Ladies and gentleman, this match has been ruled a DOUBLE COUNT OUT.

Comment

Working...
                                X