X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

Originally posted by UT View Post
    I've voted for you a number of times in the past.

And I know the forum participation is down compared to what it used to be , but here's an idea (and this obviously doesn't apply to you) instead of complaining about it being a popularity contest or whatever and the fact that other area's of the board affect the voting - how about contributing more across the boards. As I've said already , this is PW.com discussion forums - not PW.COM eFed - discuss things.
    I dont think anyone has said that the whole board is like an efed, I just think some of the guys in PW would like to play a character, in this small part of the fourm. Now I guess you know about PW history draft where the competitors vote for the best card so why cant people vote for the best promo, I guess the competitor in the history draft would be slightly annoyed if someone votes against them for a reason that isn't related to the created cards, considering the thought and consideration the guys put into creating a card

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post
      I dont think anyone has said that the whole board is like an efed, I just think some of the guys in PW would like to play a character, in this small part of the fourm. Now I guess you know about PW history draft where the competitors vote for the best card so why cant people vote for the best promo, I guess the competitor in the history draft would be slightly annoyed if someone votes against them for a reason that isn't related to the created cards, considering the thought and consideration the guys put into creating a card
      Is that why you tried to make some kind of stupid fucking point of voting against me in the history draft? Newsflash: I'm not a whine ass ergo I really don't care but please keep trying to get your ignorant , uninformed point across two days after the discussion was well over and LS already reiterated his original point. The two voting processes are apples and oranges as are the two contests and Newsflash #2: all 16 competitors that take part in that whole game are respected members of the board who don't bitch and complain when they lose and try to change the rules to the game.

Comment

Is that why you tried to make some kind of stupid fucking point of voting against me in the history draft? Newsflash: I'm not a whine ass ergo I really don't care but please keep trying to get your ignorant , uninformed point across two days after the discussion was well over and LS already reiterated his original point. The two voting processes are apples and oranges as are the two contests and Newsflash #2: all 16 competitors that take part in that whole game are respected members of the board who don't bitch and complain when they lose and try to change the rules to the game.

Comment

In fact I preferred Icon card compared with your even though your was a good card, but the way you reacted sums up how some of the people feel here when it comes to voting, you thought I voted because of other matter instead of the card, its the same way that other people vote for other reason that is not related to the promo work. The voting system is not apple and oranges it the just apples, you want people to vote for the best card and we want people to vote for the best promo, apple and apples.

concerning your newsflash we all respect the game at the coliseum otherwise we wouldn't post here, I just think everyone wants a even playing field, I'm not worried about losing because that part of the game, but we only question when people are voting for other reason other than the promos just like you got heated when you thought someone voted against you for something other that what was the best card. One other point I was trying to find the rules if you could post a link to them it would be very helpful

Comment

In fact I preferred Icon card compared with your even though your was a good card, but the way you reacted sums up how some of the people feel here when it comes to voting, you thought I voted because of other matter instead of the card, its the same way that other people vote for other reason that is not related to the promo work. The voting system is not apple and oranges it the just apples, you want people to vote for the best card and we want people to vote for the best promo, apple and apples.

concerning your newsflash we all respect the game at the coliseum otherwise we wouldn't post here, I just think everyone wants a even playing field, I'm not worried about losing because that part of the game, but we only question when people are voting for other reason other than the promos just like you got heated when you thought someone voted against you for something other that what was the best card. One other point I was trying to find the rules if you could post a link to them it would be very helpful

Comment

• Re: Coliseum stuff

Probably better to split this into 2 threads rather than to lose the PW WM main thread. One can be for the PW WM thread and the other can be the debate on how to better this process.

Hate to see LS's hard work get sucked out.

EDIT: Oh I do see there is a thread there, nvm.
              Currently Playing:
              Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

• Re: Coliseum stuff

Probably better to split this into 2 threads rather than to lose the PW WM main thread. One can be for the PW WM thread and the other can be the debate on how to better this process.

Hate to see LS's hard work get sucked out.

EDIT: Oh I do see there is a thread there, nvm.
                Currently Playing:
                Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

[MENTION=133]UT[/MENTION] doesn't care about you voting against him, his reaction was about it being unnecessary to bring up the History draft. The discussion here was over with, you had the last post in this thread and then made a second post 13 hours later, bringing up the History draft as a way to revive this argument.

I already said we're not going to police voting standards, it's basically impossible and counterproductive to what the Coliseum is about. This isn't a serious competition, and the wins and losses have always been the least important part of it. It's about having fun promoing/bantering and keeping some stories going from event to event. The voters wanted to see Dazz win the Rumble, that's the end of it. A few posters who were inactive this time around advancing a few rounds is harmless and not worth this fuss - again, they did *not win*.

You will find the Coliseum enjoyable if you like writing promos and bantering with your fellow posters. If you worry about the wins and losses, this becomes something totally different than it's supposed to be.

Comment

[MENTION=133]UT[/MENTION] doesn't care about you voting against him, his reaction was about it being unnecessary to bring up the History draft. The discussion here was over with, you had the last post in this thread and then made a second post 13 hours later, bringing up the History draft as a way to revive this argument.

I already said we're not going to police voting standards, it's basically impossible and counterproductive to what the Coliseum is about. This isn't a serious competition, and the wins and losses have always been the least important part of it. It's about having fun promoing/bantering and keeping some stories going from event to event. The voters wanted to see Dazz win the Rumble, that's the end of it. A few posters who were inactive this time around advancing a few rounds is harmless and not worth this fuss - again, they did *not win*.

You will find the Coliseum enjoyable if you like writing promos and bantering with your fellow posters. If you worry about the wins and losses, this becomes something totally different than it's supposed to be.

Comment

Working...
                    X