Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coliseum stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    No one said you're a bad guy for wanting promos. No one's said anything close to that. You've just got some kinda weird victim complex.

    It's good to be open about things, but pick your battles. Endlessly complaining about something from five years ago that no one can do anything about doesn't do you any favours. I can see why it bothers you, but it's time to move on.
    See, now I feel better, we've actually had a civil conversation about this. See how much more productive it is when you don't just take cheap shots at someone who was merely trying to air their grievances and getting called pretty much every crazy name in the book.

    You think I enjoyed being called a conspiracy theorist for years on end simply because I was bothered by something, it wasn't fucking fun you know.


    A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork


    Originally posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

      Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      No one said you're a bad guy for wanting promos. No one's said anything close to that. You've just got some kinda weird victim complex.

      It's good to be open about things, but pick your battles. Endlessly complaining about something from five years ago that no one can do anything about doesn't do you any favours. I can see why it bothers you, but it's time to move on.
      See, now I feel better, we've actually had a civil conversation about this. See how much more productive it is when you don't just take cheap shots at someone who was merely trying to air their grievances and getting called pretty much every crazy name in the book.

      You think I enjoyed being called a conspiracy theorist for years on end simply because I was bothered by something, it wasn't fucking fun you know.


      A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork


      Originally posted by The Miz
      I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
      Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

        Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post
        I think the point i was trying to make that certain people qualified in the Rumble rounds even though they didn't promo, while other guys did promo and got knocked out by those people
        Not my fault. I even told people not to vote for me.
        surrender

        First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

          Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post
          I think the point i was trying to make that certain people qualified in the Rumble rounds even though they didn't promo, while other guys did promo and got knocked out by those people
          Not my fault. I even told people not to vote for me.
          surrender

          First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

            I wanna make a special point of saying that nobody blames posters who got by without any effort.

            It's more of a flaw in the system that my self and others have a problem with.

            Another preface I wanna add is that LS does a great job organizing this. I simply wanna bring this conversation to the forefront. Definitely don't mean any disrespect to her or the competition.

            Originally posted by LS View Post
            Everyone who won promoed though - that's the point I keep trying to make.
            It's not really that people didn't win who should have.

            It's more that people got elimated in the rumble and tag match. They lost to people who didn't participate.

            Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post
            I think the point i was trying to make that certain people qualified in the Rumble rounds even though they didn't promo, while other guys did promo and got knocked out by those people
            Like right here.
            Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
            That happened to me in round IV of the Rumble.
            And here.

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

              I wanna make a special point of saying that nobody blames posters who got by without any effort.

              It's more of a flaw in the system that my self and others have a problem with.

              Another preface I wanna add is that LS does a great job organizing this. I simply wanna bring this conversation to the forefront. Definitely don't mean any disrespect to her or the competition.

              Originally posted by LS View Post
              Everyone who won promoed though - that's the point I keep trying to make.
              It's not really that people didn't win who should have.

              It's more that people got elimated in the rumble and tag match. They lost to people who didn't participate.

              Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post
              I think the point i was trying to make that certain people qualified in the Rumble rounds even though they didn't promo, while other guys did promo and got knocked out by those people
              Like right here.
              Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
              That happened to me in round IV of the Rumble.
              And here.

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

                Lawrence made it through multiple rounds of the Rumble...doesn't really prove your point honestly!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

                  Lawrence made it through multiple rounds of the Rumble...doesn't really prove your point honestly!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

                    So we are supposed to give participation medals now or something? Do you guys have any actual suggestions to make it better?

                    Or are we just supposed to vote for the person who had more time to promo , even if the content was hot garbage?

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

                      So we are supposed to give participation medals now or something? Do you guys have any actual suggestions to make it better?

                      Or are we just supposed to vote for the person who had more time to promo , even if the content was hot garbage?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

                        Originally posted by UT View Post
                        So we are supposed to give participation medals now or something? Do you guys have any actual suggestions to make it better?

                        Or are we just supposed to vote for the person who had more time to promo , even if the content was hot garbage?
                        at least vote for someone who actually did a promo instead of not doing a promo might be a start

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

                          Originally posted by UT View Post
                          So we are supposed to give participation medals now or something? Do you guys have any actual suggestions to make it better?

                          Or are we just supposed to vote for the person who had more time to promo , even if the content was hot garbage?
                          at least vote for someone who actually did a promo instead of not doing a promo might be a start

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

                            Originally posted by UT View Post
                            So we are supposed to give participation medals now or something? Do you guys have any actual suggestions to make it better?

                            Or are we just supposed to vote for the person who had more time to promo , even if the content was hot garbage?
                            I mentioned a mandatory minimum amount of posts to qualify for a win. I think that's really all that can be done. Would go a long way though.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

                              Originally posted by UT View Post
                              So we are supposed to give participation medals now or something? Do you guys have any actual suggestions to make it better?

                              Or are we just supposed to vote for the person who had more time to promo , even if the content was hot garbage?
                              I mentioned a mandatory minimum amount of posts to qualify for a win. I think that's really all that can be done. Would go a long way though.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

                                I dunno guys... putting rules on fun seems to have the opposite effect.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X