Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "I'm Smart!" "No You're Not!" Yes, I am!" Match

The "I'm Smart!" "No You're Not!" "Yes I Am!" Match

These two can't figure out who's smart and who isn't. But they also can't figure out who wants to kick the other person's ass more.

These opposite sides of the same coin will take different tactics to the ring with them. Lawrence is both a technical mat wrestler and a high flyer. Chaos simply hits people really, really hard.

We may never know who'll pass the written exam. But we're gonna find out who'll ace the physical ...

Right now!
    The Chaos Kid
    66.67%
    Lawrence
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Re: The "I'm Smart!" "No You're Not!" Yes, I am!" Match

I think Kid has this. Lawrence has skill, but Kid has a trash can.

And he's taking it to the ring ...

Comment

I think Kid has this. Lawrence has skill, but Kid has a trash can.

And he's taking it to the ring ...

Comment

#ThinkSmart

Comment

#ThinkSmart

Comment

Mad Dog Smith here, calling the action by myself because my partner [MENTION=109548]Chaos Kid[/MENTION] is in a close one with Larry "The Law" Rence.

You know, I don't know how Larry's still standing, he's so bloodied. I don't think Kid counted on how tough that Kid is.

And likewise, I'm shocked the Kid hasn't tapped yet. Lawrences submission skills are pretty tight, son. Yeah, yeah. Belee dat.

Sorry guys, I was watching rap music videos before I got here. What a genre! And what a match!

Comment

Mad Dog Smith here, calling the action by myself because my partner [MENTION=109548]Chaos Kid[/MENTION] is in a close one with Larry "The Law" Rence.

You know, I don't know how Larry's still standing, he's so bloodied. I don't think Kid counted on how tough that Kid is.

And likewise, I'm shocked the Kid hasn't tapped yet. Lawrences submission skills are pretty tight, son. Yeah, yeah. Belee dat.

Sorry guys, I was watching rap music videos before I got here. What a genre! And what a match!

Comment

*Mad Dog claps for his broadcast partner and the runner up. The two put on the third closely contested contest of the night.

But he does sigh ...

It's a shame their battle took them through the crowd and straight into all those autistic kids.

Man, Mad Dog thought, they just plowed through those kids. Hope some of them are okay ...

Comment

*Mad Dog claps for his broadcast partner and the runner up. The two put on the third closely contested contest of the night.

But he does sigh ...

It's a shame their battle took them through the crowd and straight into all those autistic kids.

Man, Mad Dog thought, they just plowed through those kids. Hope some of them are okay ...

Comment

After brawling in the middle of the crowd before the bell ring, Chaos Kid slides into the middle of the ring, and lies down in the middle of the ring. Lawrence enters the ring unsure what to do, shrugs his shoulder and covers Chaos Kid, the ref counts 1….2….
                    Chaos kid adjusts his body and wraps up Lawrence in a small package, the ref counts 1….2…….3…..

Chaos Kid gets up quickly pointing to his head, as he quickly leaves the ring with his arm raised high.

Comment

After brawling in the middle of the crowd before the bell ring, Chaos Kid slides into the middle of the ring, and lies down in the middle of the ring. Lawrence enters the ring unsure what to do, shrugs his shoulder and covers Chaos Kid, the ref counts 1….2….
                      Chaos kid adjusts his body and wraps up Lawrence in a small package, the ref counts 1….2…….3…..

Chaos Kid gets up quickly pointing to his head, as he quickly leaves the ring with his arm raised high.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post

OH! Oh! Snap!

After all that the Kid "allows" Lawrence to get on top of him, only to roll him up!

Part of me is bummed out that somebody else is using my package but the other have has to respect the #ThinkSmart attitude.

This had been the best feud of the card. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post

OH! Oh! Snap!

After all that the Kid "allows" Lawrence to get on top of him, only to roll him up!

Part of me is bummed out that somebody else is using my package but the other have has to respect the #ThinkSmart attitude.

This had been the best feud of the card. Haha.

Comment

I could've kicked out, but I thought smart and am saving myself for the 6 man tag. I'll deal with [MENTION=109548]Chaos Kid[/MENTION] there, after all- a singles victory over him doesn't mean that much anyway.

Comment

I could've kicked out, but I thought smart and am saving myself for the 6 man tag. I'll deal with [MENTION=109548]Chaos Kid[/MENTION] there, after all- a singles victory over him doesn't mean that much anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X