Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle of the Beautiful People (Mad Dog Smith/Mistress)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of the Beautiful People (Mad Dog Smith/Mistress)

Battle of the Beautiful People

It's our first ever MMA contest!

It also might be our most personal. As Mad Dog Smith resents MIstress's lack of help getting MMA off the ground.

And also, what he calls victim blaming in her reaction to the Paige Scandal.

But Mistress never said she came to MMA to help. She only came to kick ass and collect a pay check.

As if these differences weren't enough incentive, the CULTURE OF IMPORTANCE (TM) behind every MMA match means the winner of this contest will have a much easier time earning the number one contender-ship, should neither win the Undisputed Title in the TRIOS CIBERNETICO.

Who will win? The Curvy Diva with an eye for Gold? Or Mistress?

Let's find out ...
    Mad Dog Smith
    50.00%
    Mistress
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Re: Battle of the Beautiful People (Mad Dog Smith/Mistress)

*Now halfway through the match, Mad Dog Staggers over to the commentation Station and picks up a head set.

Mad Dog Smith here guys. Calling the match, even though I'm still in the match.
    [MENTION=109548]Chaos Kid[/MENTION] ? Let me ask you, don't I looks a lot sexier than Mistress at this point in the match.

I definitely feel sexier.

Comment

*Now halfway through the match, Mad Dog Staggers over to the commentation Station and picks up a head set.

Mad Dog Smith here guys. Calling the match, even though I'm still in the match.
      [MENTION=109548]Chaos Kid[/MENTION] ? Let me ask you, don't I looks a lot sexier than Mistress at this point in the match.

I definitely feel sexier.

Comment

Chaos Kid "Are you punch drunk Dog? you do know you are suppose to be in that ring? and are you sexier than mistress, at the moment the ref is sexier that both of you guys, now get back in that dam ring"

Comment

Chaos Kid "Are you punch drunk Dog? you do know you are suppose to be in that ring? and are you sexier than mistress, at the moment the ref is sexier that both of you guys, now get back in that dam ring"

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post
            Well, that's a pretty sexy ref, but I think you're the one who's punch drunk, Kid because while I'll never have the ref's eyes, he'll never have my ass.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to-Holy shit!

*And Mistress flew down from the top rope ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post
              Well, that's a pretty sexy ref, but I think you're the one who's punch drunk, Kid because while I'll never have the ref's eyes, he'll never have my ass.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to-Holy shit!

*And Mistress flew down from the top rope ...

Comment

"dumb Dog, well hopeful Mistress has hurt Doggie mouth, love the sound of silence at time"

Comment

"dumb Dog, well hopeful Mistress has hurt Doggie mouth, love the sound of silence at time"

Comment

AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THAT IS IT! THAT'S THE FIFTEEN MINUTE TIME LIMIT!

Mad Dog and Mistress are exhausted, they're breathing heavy! But neither competitor was able to pin the other's shoulders on the mat!

Good Gawd! Will we see a continuation of this in the Trios Cibernetico!?

Comment

AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THAT IS IT! THAT'S THE FIFTEEN MINUTE TIME LIMIT!

Mad Dog and Mistress are exhausted, they're breathing heavy! But neither competitor was able to pin the other's shoulders on the mat!

Good Gawd! Will we see a continuation of this in the Trios Cibernetico!?

Comment

Working...
                      X