PW WrestleMania 2017 Promos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 Promos

So here we are, up against a flavour of the month and the desperate hanger on. They actually think they're all that and a little bit, they think they're the bees knees just because they beat me and RT one time, one measly time after we'd already wrestled 2 matches back to back, beating the tag team champions along the way.

For the first time in years, I feel invigorated and excited, all it took was for people to treat me like a human being, to welcome me into a fold and embrace me.

(You try getting called a lunatic conspiracy theorist for years at a time and see how it effects you, trust me when I tell you it will. Those years have forever changed me and left a permanent mark so thankyou very much for that.)

First of all Ness, let me bleach my eyeballs as the thought of you covered in anything, including championship gold makes my brain vomit. Next of all, why the hell shouldn't we get a rematch clause, RT and I were the ones who beat the tag team champions, we beat them decisively and then like vultures you swooped in and picked the bones. That's like walking up to a drunk girl at a bar with an obvious daddy complex and telling her "I bet your father is proud of you, he's just too scared to pick up that phone and tell you"

So we're a bit late to the build-up, at least we were there for the actual match, there can be no disputing that RT and I were the best team on the night, why else would it have taken 3 matches for us to finally get beaten, we're just that damn good.

The Authority is truly what's best for PW, I can see that now, sometimes you need to cull the herd to protect it from itself, in a world where people voted for Brexit and think Donald Trump is a suitable president you can see why The Authority is around. PW needs protecting, especially from people like Ness and Blindy.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

Twenty-Two hours!

That's how long it took Mad Dog to fly to Austrailia. Then it was another miserable three hour bus ride to the Thunderdome. It stood in the middle of sandy nowhere, a tall structure of steel rigging with a hollow center.

Mad Dog was confused ...

Was this where [MENTION=27589]Oncall[/MENTION] actually lived?

Sure enough, he could see the wrestling ring assembled inside the transparent structure.

Oncall was making [MENTION=2111]RT[/MENTION] do sit-ups, and every time RT completed a rep, he'd sip some from a Fosters can Oncall held out for him.

"Don't quit!" Oncall screamed, as sweat glistened from RT's face in the sun. "Don't quit! This is 'Mania we're talking about!"

Mad Dog couldn't believe it. Back in the mWo? Nobody could get RT to train. This training would explain their amazing run in Tag turmoil at the rumble ...

When Dog walked up to the ring, Oncall let RT take a five minute break.

It was then Dog asked about [MENTION=858]WMS[/MENTION] . Had RT heard from him recently. Had he seen him recently?

Where in the world was Dubya M. S?

To Mad Dog's surprise ...

RT told him what he knew ...

Comment

Twenty-Two hours!

That's how long it took Mad Dog to fly to Austrailia. Then it was another miserable three hour bus ride to the Thunderdome. It stood in the middle of sandy nowhere, a tall structure of steel rigging with a hollow center.

Mad Dog was confused ...

Was this where [MENTION=27589]Oncall[/MENTION] actually lived?

Sure enough, he could see the wrestling ring assembled inside the transparent structure.

Oncall was making [MENTION=2111]RT[/MENTION] do sit-ups, and every time RT completed a rep, he'd sip some from a Fosters can Oncall held out for him.

"Don't quit!" Oncall screamed, as sweat glistened from RT's face in the sun. "Don't quit! This is 'Mania we're talking about!"

Mad Dog couldn't believe it. Back in the mWo? Nobody could get RT to train. This training would explain their amazing run in Tag turmoil at the rumble ...

When Dog walked up to the ring, Oncall let RT take a five minute break.

It was then Dog asked about [MENTION=858]WMS[/MENTION] . Had RT heard from him recently. Had he seen him recently?

Where in the world was Dubya M. S?

To Mad Dog's surprise ...

RT told him what he knew ...

Comment

PW Wrestlemania is special. At last year's event I finally got my shot. I challenged for the PW Heavyweight Champion and finished the Ultimate Challenge by walking out with two belts. The boyhood dream had come true, but I wasn't alone in my celebration. LS... you also achieved success by winning the Heroes Championship. We took two very different paths you and I. I let my ego get the best of me and I burnt myself out. I expanded my brand to Japan and defended the belt at Onigiri Fest. From there I "no showed" Summerslam and was stripped of the belt. And another one! You? You defended the newly formed Junior Championship and have done so for an entire calendar year. You've broken the record for title defenses.

Some would say you had the better year. Arguably, but like me you have let your ego get the better of you. If you had just stayed in your corner you could have formed a nice little niche for yourself, but instead you've arrived on my radar and now I have to expose you. Some don't think there's anything in your closet. Everybody loves LS, so what could Ness have on you? It's not what everyone thinks. That I would reveal that you're using PW as a means of getting your sick Fan Fic fantasies out to the public. That you're using our hard work to slither into a main event program. Everyone already knows that. I'm talking about your secret. My sources have revealed the TRUE FACE of the Bookerman. And I will reveal it to the PW Universe.

Spoiler

[MENTION=4379]LS[/MENTION] is a nose-picking disgusto. And he eats them. Bookerman? More like BooGerman!

This is the face of our creative team. It sickens me. Seems a lot of bodily fluids are finding their way onto belts lately, and this is just unacceptable for a website like PW. But fear not PW... Ness is at it again. I saved the forums, surely I can do so again. When LS won the belt he changed it to the Junior title. I won't change the name, but I'm damn sure gonna change the belt because I refuse to hold a title that he used as a box of Kleenex. I thought those were diamonds. Turns out the shiny medallions are nothing more than bullets from a snot rocket! PW deserves better. The Junior Division deserves better.

A lot assume I'll want to end your Coliseum Career. I tried to banish [MENTION=53]Lony[/MENTION] and I succeeded (so far) in deleting [MENTION=21993]Emperor[/MENTION], but that's not my goal. I take nothing away from what you do behind the scenes. In fact, this match will help you become a better writer. Call it bias if you will but the World Title has not been the main belt since I was stripped of it. And once I win the Junior Championship you can go ahead and book me as the star attraction once again. You can make the Gold Rush/Summerslam cards and finally be able to look yourself in the mirror because the Junior Title will for the first time ever be held by a real man.

Comment

PW Wrestlemania is special. At last year's event I finally got my shot. I challenged for the PW Heavyweight Champion and finished the Ultimate Challenge by walking out with two belts. The boyhood dream had come true, but I wasn't alone in my celebration. LS... you also achieved success by winning the Heroes Championship. We took two very different paths you and I. I let my ego get the best of me and I burnt myself out. I expanded my brand to Japan and defended the belt at Onigiri Fest. From there I "no showed" Summerslam and was stripped of the belt. And another one! You? You defended the newly formed Junior Championship and have done so for an entire calendar year. You've broken the record for title defenses.

Some would say you had the better year. Arguably, but like me you have let your ego get the better of you. If you had just stayed in your corner you could have formed a nice little niche for yourself, but instead you've arrived on my radar and now I have to expose you. Some don't think there's anything in your closet. Everybody loves LS, so what could Ness have on you? It's not what everyone thinks. That I would reveal that you're using PW as a means of getting your sick Fan Fic fantasies out to the public. That you're using our hard work to slither into a main event program. Everyone already knows that. I'm talking about your secret. My sources have revealed the TRUE FACE of the Bookerman. And I will reveal it to the PW Universe.

Spoiler

[MENTION=4379]LS[/MENTION] is a nose-picking disgusto. And he eats them. Bookerman? More like BooGerman!

This is the face of our creative team. It sickens me. Seems a lot of bodily fluids are finding their way onto belts lately, and this is just unacceptable for a website like PW. But fear not PW... Ness is at it again. I saved the forums, surely I can do so again. When LS won the belt he changed it to the Junior title. I won't change the name, but I'm damn sure gonna change the belt because I refuse to hold a title that he used as a box of Kleenex. I thought those were diamonds. Turns out the shiny medallions are nothing more than bullets from a snot rocket! PW deserves better. The Junior Division deserves better.

A lot assume I'll want to end your Coliseum Career. I tried to banish [MENTION=53]Lony[/MENTION] and I succeeded (so far) in deleting [MENTION=21993]Emperor[/MENTION], but that's not my goal. I take nothing away from what you do behind the scenes. In fact, this match will help you become a better writer. Call it bias if you will but the World Title has not been the main belt since I was stripped of it. And once I win the Junior Championship you can go ahead and book me as the star attraction once again. You can make the Gold Rush/Summerslam cards and finally be able to look yourself in the mirror because the Junior Title will for the first time ever be held by a real man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post

Spoiler

... Why have I been thinking LS was a woman this whole time?

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post

Spoiler

... Why have I been thinking LS was a woman this whole time?

Comment

Great stuff, [MENTION=93]Ness[/MENTION]... With how little you think of this championship, it comes as little surprise to see you treating this match as a joke. But I'll get into that in a moment - let me first explain further what I meant when I said this at Royal Rumble:

Originally posted by LS
                  I once remember Ness once saying he "bleeds PW"...but really Ness, the only blood on your hands is President Blindy's. It's YOUR fault, Ness, that at these past two events, President Blindy has ended up out cold, unable to move...
                  What did I mean by that, you might ask? While regardless of those attacks - I'd still be standing here as PW's most dominant champion, of course - the President would have been able to bow out of those matches with a little more dignity and self-worth, all of which he lost because of you, Ness...

You see Ness, you ran around PW thinking that you could do whatever you wanted, whenever and however you wanted. You thought nobody could touch you - because without you, there's no PW Coliseum, right? You practically ran things around here and you knew consequences wouldn't apply to you... Dress up in a turtle mask under the ajleeguy mask and alter? Slap on the fucking wrist. And you know what, that's fine by me...I'm not going to preach Team Authority's sermon. But you wanna know what consequences you did forget about, Ness? The consequences of what you did to others along the way.

Attacking Shinobi at Gold Rush and leaving him out of action for more than half a year... Trying to devalue and verbally disparage MY Junior Heavyweight Championship, a title I've done more for than you did for any title in the Coliseum. A title that, I'll remind you, I've proudly shown up to defend at EVERY event, never pussying out with a faux "I lost my smile" speech because I'm afraid of having nobody else to blame but myself when I lose it. Sound familiar, Ness? They don't call you The SummerSlam Failure for nothing.

And let me tell you this Ness, you have brass balls to challenge me for the very title that you spent a year disparaging. But it doesn't surprise me and shouldn't surprise anyone - every move and every jump you make, it's always to feed your fragile ego... You're desperate to call yourself a Grand Slam champion.

Those words you said about me and this title, the attack you dished out on [MENTION=103897]ShinobiMusashi[/MENTION]... the consequences of that were all something you were too blind to see... While you were main eventing the Coliseum, you made sure to trivialize MY success along the way, and that was your biggest mistake. You were blinded by the bright lights of headlining the Coliseum while I was building a self-made empire from the ground up.

I listened to you run your mouth for too long and gave you enough passes. So when I saw the undue fame and support that President [MENTION=602]Blindy[/MENTION] had as Intercontinental Champion, followed by your alliance with the President... well, let's just say it was the perfect storm for me to set the record straight and right several wrongs. And that is why I called Shinobi. Not because I needed back up against you OR the President - but because I knew how good it would feel to weaken the Cabinet with a taste of your own sick medicine, Ness.

A month ago, President Blindy accused me of being a "Legacy Stopper"....and at WrestleMania, I'm going to make sure I live up to that name. I'm going to retain the Junior Heavyweight Championship against you, Ness...and I'll continue to be the most-defenses champion in the Coliseum. And at the end of the night, I'll officially have held this title for an entire year.

"Ness, the most decorated competitor of the Coliseum..." ... No more.

Comment

Great stuff, [MENTION=93]Ness[/MENTION]... With how little you think of this championship, it comes as little surprise to see you treating this match as a joke. But I'll get into that in a moment - let me first explain further what I meant when I said this at Royal Rumble:

Originally posted by LS
                    I once remember Ness once saying he "bleeds PW"...but really Ness, the only blood on your hands is President Blindy's. It's YOUR fault, Ness, that at these past two events, President Blindy has ended up out cold, unable to move...
                    What did I mean by that, you might ask? While regardless of those attacks - I'd still be standing here as PW's most dominant champion, of course - the President would have been able to bow out of those matches with a little more dignity and self-worth, all of which he lost because of you, Ness...

You see Ness, you ran around PW thinking that you could do whatever you wanted, whenever and however you wanted. You thought nobody could touch you - because without you, there's no PW Coliseum, right? You practically ran things around here and you knew consequences wouldn't apply to you... Dress up in a turtle mask under the ajleeguy mask and alter? Slap on the fucking wrist. And you know what, that's fine by me...I'm not going to preach Team Authority's sermon. But you wanna know what consequences you did forget about, Ness? The consequences of what you did to others along the way.

Attacking Shinobi at Gold Rush and leaving him out of action for more than half a year... Trying to devalue and verbally disparage MY Junior Heavyweight Championship, a title I've done more for than you did for any title in the Coliseum. A title that, I'll remind you, I've proudly shown up to defend at EVERY event, never pussying out with a faux "I lost my smile" speech because I'm afraid of having nobody else to blame but myself when I lose it. Sound familiar, Ness? They don't call you The SummerSlam Failure for nothing.

And let me tell you this Ness, you have brass balls to challenge me for the very title that you spent a year disparaging. But it doesn't surprise me and shouldn't surprise anyone - every move and every jump you make, it's always to feed your fragile ego... You're desperate to call yourself a Grand Slam champion.

Those words you said about me and this title, the attack you dished out on [MENTION=103897]ShinobiMusashi[/MENTION]... the consequences of that were all something you were too blind to see... While you were main eventing the Coliseum, you made sure to trivialize MY success along the way, and that was your biggest mistake. You were blinded by the bright lights of headlining the Coliseum while I was building a self-made empire from the ground up.

I listened to you run your mouth for too long and gave you enough passes. So when I saw the undue fame and support that President [MENTION=602]Blindy[/MENTION] had as Intercontinental Champion, followed by your alliance with the President... well, let's just say it was the perfect storm for me to set the record straight and right several wrongs. And that is why I called Shinobi. Not because I needed back up against you OR the President - but because I knew how good it would feel to weaken the Cabinet with a taste of your own sick medicine, Ness.

A month ago, President Blindy accused me of being a "Legacy Stopper"....and at WrestleMania, I'm going to make sure I live up to that name. I'm going to retain the Junior Heavyweight Championship against you, Ness...and I'll continue to be the most-defenses champion in the Coliseum. And at the end of the night, I'll officially have held this title for an entire year.

"Ness, the most decorated competitor of the Coliseum..." ... No more.

Comment

SM?
                      : So, it's that time of the year again. The excitement is in the air. PW WM is almost here. However, for me it is different this year.

Paces back and forth, clears throat, and then starts talking again.

SM?: This year is different because it is my last. Not only my last ever PW WM, but my last ever match in The Coliseum. I announced at last year's PW WM that in one years time I would retire from ever competing in The Coliseum again. This isn't some Ric Flair situation where I will go against my word and show up again at Summerslam or new PW WM or something. I will stick to my word like HBK. I will be done forever. You want to know why, well, I will tell you why.

SM pauses for a bit and then finishes talking.

SM?: I am retiring because to be frank, it just isn't the same for me anymore. I have basically done it all in The Coliseum & feel it is just time to step down. I don't have the passion for this like I once did in the past, so it is time to let others who do, have the time to shine. I am proud of what I have done in my history in The Coliseum and before I retire I want to give a look back on some of my history here. So, stay tuned for Vol. 1: The History of SM in the Coliseum.

SM stops talking, put the mic down, and walks off.

surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

SM?
                        : So, it's that time of the year again. The excitement is in the air. PW WM is almost here. However, for me it is different this year.

SM?: This year is different because it is my last. Not only my last ever PW WM, but my last ever match in The Coliseum. I announced at last year's PW WM that in one years time I would retire from ever competing in The Coliseum again. This isn't some Ric Flair situation where I will go against my word and show up again at Summerslam or new PW WM or something. I will stick to my word like HBK. I will be done forever. You want to know why, well, I will tell you why.

SM?: I am retiring because to be frank, it just isn't the same for me anymore. I have basically done it all in The Coliseum & feel it is just time to step down. I don't have the passion for this like I once did in the past, so it is time to let others who do, have the time to shine. I am proud of what I have done in my history in The Coliseum and before I retire I want to give a look back on some of my history here. So, stay tuned for Vol. 1: The History of SM in the Coliseum.

surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by SM? View Post

SM?

Man, we're losing legends left and right here.

Yeah, I'm gonna be retired pretty soon myself. Gonna be doing a lot of golfing ...

My wife's not gonna know what to do with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by SM? View Post

SM?

Man, we're losing legends left and right here.

Yeah, I'm gonna be retired pretty soon myself. Gonna be doing a lot of golfing ...

My wife's not gonna know what to do with me ...

Comment

TMZ revealed a while back she had her hands full with the pool boy.

Comment

TMZ revealed a while back she had her hands full with the pool boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X