PW WrestleMania 2017 Promos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 Promos

*Mad Dog Smith steps in front of the PW Logo and looks into the camera.

PW!

Being a Technico is hard. God Knows it was hard damn work getting whipped with a chain by Lony at the last PPV.

Maybe it's harder because of my Rudo days. I have a lot to make up for. I hope me and Lony are square. But it seems at 'Mania! I gotta confront another ghost from my past.

I'm talking about Dubya. Dubya M.S. Dubya! Microsoft! Word! [MENTION=858]WMS[/MENTION]

When I was on the road with the mWo me and Dubya were like drunk mad men. Who drove down that road either drunk or wrecked out of our minds. Like ship captains on a voyage to nowhere.

I don't think Dubya was the easiest person to get along with. And Lord knows I wasn't. I wasn't most of all.

Things didn't end well with the mWo. Things didn't end well because of me.

When you're doing the Rudo thing, it's easy to let the few bad times over shadow all the great ones. And that's exactly what I did. I threw away three friendships for a fleeting championship belt.

I don't know if me and Dubya are cool. Maybe we are, maybe we're not. But our relationship hasn't been the same since two rumbles ago.

And now this match. For something so important.

For Dubya, a chance at Money in the Bank. And another shot at Aaron.

For me? Every match is a gift at this stage. And I wanna win my gifts.

We're two guys who probably wanna win more than anyone else.

And we're two guys where a wrestling match is probably the last thing our relationship needs.

Being a Technico is hard, man.

But there's no way to do it but to do it.

That's why at 'Mania, I'm gonna give Dubya the best match I can. He'll do the same. It's sure to be a good one. He's coming off the champ. I'm coming off the Wolf.

We're two of the best. The match is gonna be fine.

Let's just hope whatever's left of our friendship can survive it.

Comment

*Mad Dog Smith steps in front of the PW Logo and looks into the camera.

PW!

Being a Technico is hard. God Knows it was hard damn work getting whipped with a chain by Lony at the last PPV.

Maybe it's harder because of my Rudo days. I have a lot to make up for. I hope me and Lony are square. But it seems at 'Mania! I gotta confront another ghost from my past.

I'm talking about Dubya. Dubya M.S. Dubya! Microsoft! Word! [MENTION=858]WMS[/MENTION]

When I was on the road with the mWo me and Dubya were like drunk mad men. Who drove down that road either drunk or wrecked out of our minds. Like ship captains on a voyage to nowhere.

I don't think Dubya was the easiest person to get along with. And Lord knows I wasn't. I wasn't most of all.

Things didn't end well with the mWo. Things didn't end well because of me.

When you're doing the Rudo thing, it's easy to let the few bad times over shadow all the great ones. And that's exactly what I did. I threw away three friendships for a fleeting championship belt.

I don't know if me and Dubya are cool. Maybe we are, maybe we're not. But our relationship hasn't been the same since two rumbles ago.

And now this match. For something so important.

For Dubya, a chance at Money in the Bank. And another shot at Aaron.

For me? Every match is a gift at this stage. And I wanna win my gifts.

We're two guys who probably wanna win more than anyone else.

And we're two guys where a wrestling match is probably the last thing our relationship needs.

Being a Technico is hard, man.

But there's no way to do it but to do it.

That's why at 'Mania, I'm gonna give Dubya the best match I can. He'll do the same. It's sure to be a good one. He's coming off the champ. I'm coming off the Wolf.

We're two of the best. The match is gonna be fine.

Let's just hope whatever's left of our friendship can survive it.

Comment

[MENTION=13403]Raven*[/MENTION]?!

[MENTION=13403]Raven*[/MENTION] where are you?! You seem to be missing!

Comment

[MENTION=13403]Raven*[/MENTION] where are you?! You seem to be missing!

Comment

So there's this big tag team match lined up for the BIGGEST PW WM OF ALL TIME and there's something quite interesting about it. It involves a representative from every stable in Coliseum history. Well, the ones that mattered anyway. First you have President [MENTION=602]Blindy[/MENTION] as the Commander-in-Chief of the Cabinet. There's me, the leader and last surviving card-carrying member of TEAM MANSPREADING. We're going to defend against the former champs. [MENTION=2111]RT[/MENTION], who probably still has his faded MWO shirt lying around somewhere, teams up once again with [MENTION=27589]Oncall[/MENTION], who is slowly but surely doing his damndest to make The Authority relevant again. Ever?

There's a lot of talk about who deserves what and lack of participation and people have criticized the President for not showing up in the Turmoil match. Ya know as if none of you guys have ever played a tag match on WWF Warzone, No Mercy, one of the 60 Smackdown games or whatever wrestling title you enjoy and beat your opponents without tagging in your partner because you didn't bother reading the booklet to know how to tag out. Should you be shamed for doing that? If anything you should be praised. I should be celebrated for fighting the good fight and winning the belts all on my own.

However (comma) if Blindy gets hell for that... the same should be of our opponents. Haven't seen them so far in the build-up. I don't count the dumpster fire that is the ongoing "discussion" in the general thread... I'm talking about here in the promo space. Does a brother gotta pour maple syrup all over his sexy skinny fat body to get some attention?

Why they get a rematch anyways is beyond me. Rematch clause? That's only a thing for the Evil Empire because their writers are lazy and unable to come up with an idea. If you lose your belt you should go to the back of the line. Hell, I had to cash in TWO rematches (to belts I never lost!) and offer my services to the President just to get a rematch, but hey let's just hand them out like they're Smarties. And not the Canadian kind either!

Blindy doesn't need to address these clowns. Focus on defending the IC Championship. Knowing the idiots that have signed up for the debate I'm almost liable to enter myself into the "conversation" so the Prez has some competition. But I won't. I'm more than willing to do what I did at the Rumble and win this thing for the Cabinet. Or maybe this time around Blindy will do all the work while I take selfies on the apron.

I don't know. But I do know that there's no way we're dropping these belts. No hot potatoing back to the Snow Beaner and Emma Watson fanboy. I have never lost* a match at PW WM and it's not gonna change now.

* I was never pinned or submitted in any MITB matches I may have participated in, but I am DEFINITELY undefeated at PW WM since the Coliseum was formed. So there!

Comment

So there's this big tag team match lined up for the BIGGEST PW WM OF ALL TIME and there's something quite interesting about it. It involves a representative from every stable in Coliseum history. Well, the ones that mattered anyway. First you have President [MENTION=602]Blindy[/MENTION] as the Commander-in-Chief of the Cabinet. There's me, the leader and last surviving card-carrying member of TEAM MANSPREADING. We're going to defend against the former champs. [MENTION=2111]RT[/MENTION], who probably still has his faded MWO shirt lying around somewhere, teams up once again with [MENTION=27589]Oncall[/MENTION], who is slowly but surely doing his damndest to make The Authority relevant again. Ever?

There's a lot of talk about who deserves what and lack of participation and people have criticized the President for not showing up in the Turmoil match. Ya know as if none of you guys have ever played a tag match on WWF Warzone, No Mercy, one of the 60 Smackdown games or whatever wrestling title you enjoy and beat your opponents without tagging in your partner because you didn't bother reading the booklet to know how to tag out. Should you be shamed for doing that? If anything you should be praised. I should be celebrated for fighting the good fight and winning the belts all on my own.

However (comma) if Blindy gets hell for that... the same should be of our opponents. Haven't seen them so far in the build-up. I don't count the dumpster fire that is the ongoing "discussion" in the general thread... I'm talking about here in the promo space. Does a brother gotta pour maple syrup all over his sexy skinny fat body to get some attention?

Why they get a rematch anyways is beyond me. Rematch clause? That's only a thing for the Evil Empire because their writers are lazy and unable to come up with an idea. If you lose your belt you should go to the back of the line. Hell, I had to cash in TWO rematches (to belts I never lost!) and offer my services to the President just to get a rematch, but hey let's just hand them out like they're Smarties. And not the Canadian kind either!

Blindy doesn't need to address these clowns. Focus on defending the IC Championship. Knowing the idiots that have signed up for the debate I'm almost liable to enter myself into the "conversation" so the Prez has some competition. But I won't. I'm more than willing to do what I did at the Rumble and win this thing for the Cabinet. Or maybe this time around Blindy will do all the work while I take selfies on the apron.

I don't know. But I do know that there's no way we're dropping these belts. No hot potatoing back to the Snow Beaner and Emma Watson fanboy. I have never lost* a match at PW WM and it's not gonna change now.

* I was never pinned or submitted in any MITB matches I may have participated in, but I am DEFINITELY undefeated at PW WM since the Coliseum was formed. So there!

Comment

I should have you know that such misuse of maple syrup is a felony offense here in Canada under penalty of 100 apologies and 10 minutes in front of a Canadian firing squad.

(we shoot tennis balls at you with hockey sticks while you run back and forth between two goal posts. It doesn't hurt much unless it's cold out and the tennis balls freeze)

And what do you mean "make The Authority relevant again?" It's always been relevant. Even when it wasn't relevant it was relevant. We INVENTED the word relevant. Ha! We laugh in the face of irrelevancy.

Here's the thing: we're not trying to make The Authority relevant because we don't have to, or want to. The Authority just is. It exists in all of us and none of us, much like the spirit of y2jman. Was there ever a y2jman? Nobody really knows. Like his extensive DVD/Bluray collection, The Authority is always present and ever expanding, like the universe. The few of us that called ourselves The Authority were simply just wise enough to realize it and accept who we are.

We were never the bad guys. Some of PW painted us as such because they still believe the world needs faces and heels, but we don't see things that way. We just want what's best for PW and one day, PW will understand that. [MENTION=27589]Oncall[/MENTION] is coming around and because of his changes in attitude, he now stares down his second shot at the PW Tag Team titles. It is what it is and what it is is great.

I might have a faded mWo shirt lying around somewhere, but only as a reminder to myself that I was once on the other side, trying to be the good guy in a world of good guys, when none of it even mattered in the first place. I don't need that life anymore. I don't need any of it...except what's around your waist.

It will be sweet finally taking that gold off of you at PW Wrestlemania, but I won't do it out of spite or malice or revenge. I'll simply do it with pride because I know deep down that it is what is best for PW, and nothing more. The belts are bigger than The Authority, Oncall, myself, or anyone. You don't see it that way. Blindy doesn't see it that way. Many others don't see it that way, but they will. The tides are turning. We stepped over two teams, including the former Champions, to get to you at the Rumble. We won't fall short again.

You're right about Smarties though. We call them Rockets up here and they're WAY better than the fake Smarties we have up here. Fake "chocolate" coated in plastic. Blargh.

Comment

I should have you know that such misuse of maple syrup is a felony offense here in Canada under penalty of 100 apologies and 10 minutes in front of a Canadian firing squad.

(we shoot tennis balls at you with hockey sticks while you run back and forth between two goal posts. It doesn't hurt much unless it's cold out and the tennis balls freeze)

And what do you mean "make The Authority relevant again?" It's always been relevant. Even when it wasn't relevant it was relevant. We INVENTED the word relevant. Ha! We laugh in the face of irrelevancy.

Here's the thing: we're not trying to make The Authority relevant because we don't have to, or want to. The Authority just is. It exists in all of us and none of us, much like the spirit of y2jman. Was there ever a y2jman? Nobody really knows. Like his extensive DVD/Bluray collection, The Authority is always present and ever expanding, like the universe. The few of us that called ourselves The Authority were simply just wise enough to realize it and accept who we are.

We were never the bad guys. Some of PW painted us as such because they still believe the world needs faces and heels, but we don't see things that way. We just want what's best for PW and one day, PW will understand that. [MENTION=27589]Oncall[/MENTION] is coming around and because of his changes in attitude, he now stares down his second shot at the PW Tag Team titles. It is what it is and what it is is great.

I might have a faded mWo shirt lying around somewhere, but only as a reminder to myself that I was once on the other side, trying to be the good guy in a world of good guys, when none of it even mattered in the first place. I don't need that life anymore. I don't need any of it...except what's around your waist.

It will be sweet finally taking that gold off of you at PW Wrestlemania, but I won't do it out of spite or malice or revenge. I'll simply do it with pride because I know deep down that it is what is best for PW, and nothing more. The belts are bigger than The Authority, Oncall, myself, or anyone. You don't see it that way. Blindy doesn't see it that way. Many others don't see it that way, but they will. The tides are turning. We stepped over two teams, including the former Champions, to get to you at the Rumble. We won't fall short again.

You're right about Smarties though. We call them Rockets up here and they're WAY better than the fake Smarties we have up here. Fake "chocolate" coated in plastic. Blargh.

Comment

Mad Dog knocked on the motel room door.

"Get out here, Dubya! I wanna talk! Dubya!"

But when the door opened a morbidly obese man in a blue batman costume was standing in [MENTION=858]WMS[/MENTION] 's room.

Mad Dog looked the caped crusader up and down. "What the hell?"

Batman looked puzzled too. "Wow, you don't look like your profile picture. you look better!"

Mad Dog took a minute to process that. "Is ... WMS in here?"

"Is that code?" Batman asked.

"Thanks I have to be going."

Mad Dog jogged down the second floor hallway.

"You got a fatty for a white boy!" Batman called out after him.

Mad Dog turned the first corner he got to and bumped into another morbidly obese man dressed as Robin.

"Oh, sorry, sir, you wouldn't happened to know where-".

"Room 2D?" Mad Dog asked. "Right around here." He pointed.

Robin pounded his fists together. "Thanks. It's Cosplay Grindr Sex time!"

Five minutes later Mad Dog was at the motel manager's desk.

"WMS? He just took off one night and never came back," the manager told him. "Craziest thing. That guy has been nothin' but trouble since he moved in here and all of a sudden, he pays all his bills and leaves the cleaning women the biggest tips they've ever gotten. Not combined either! Individually."

"Did he say where he was going?" Mad Dog asked. "I've tried calling him since we've been booked at 'Mania. He's not answering his phone."

"What's a Mania?" The old man asked.

Mad Dog rolled his eyes. "It's a wrestling thing. I'm like, a really good wrestler. I'm famous and stuff ... pretty crazy, actually ...".

"You're a wrestler?" The manager laughed. "Ha, but you're so small ..."

Mad Dog crossed his arms. "He say where he went?"

The manager nodded. "Home. He said he was going home."

Comment

Mad Dog knocked on the motel room door.

"Get out here, Dubya! I wanna talk! Dubya!"

But when the door opened a morbidly obese man in a blue batman costume was standing in [MENTION=858]WMS[/MENTION] 's room.

Mad Dog looked the caped crusader up and down. "What the hell?"

Batman looked puzzled too. "Wow, you don't look like your profile picture. you look better!"

Mad Dog took a minute to process that. "Is ... WMS in here?"

"Is that code?" Batman asked.

"Thanks I have to be going."

Mad Dog jogged down the second floor hallway.

"You got a fatty for a white boy!" Batman called out after him.

Mad Dog turned the first corner he got to and bumped into another morbidly obese man dressed as Robin.

"Oh, sorry, sir, you wouldn't happened to know where-".

"Room 2D?" Mad Dog asked. "Right around here." He pointed.

Robin pounded his fists together. "Thanks. It's Cosplay Grindr Sex time!"

Five minutes later Mad Dog was at the motel manager's desk.

"WMS? He just took off one night and never came back," the manager told him. "Craziest thing. That guy has been nothin' but trouble since he moved in here and all of a sudden, he pays all his bills and leaves the cleaning women the biggest tips they've ever gotten. Not combined either! Individually."

"Did he say where he was going?" Mad Dog asked. "I've tried calling him since we've been booked at 'Mania. He's not answering his phone."

"What's a Mania?" The old man asked.

Mad Dog rolled his eyes. "It's a wrestling thing. I'm like, a really good wrestler. I'm famous and stuff ... pretty crazy, actually ...".

"You're a wrestler?" The manager laughed. "Ha, but you're so small ..."

Mad Dog crossed his arms. "He say where he went?"

The manager nodded. "Home. He said he was going home."

Comment

The camera is on but all that can be seen is darkness, suddenly a flicker of a match is seen

“I was suppose to set the PW world a light at the rumble, but its seemed like it was me that got burnt. Maybe it was my big mouth that got me in trouble, maybe it was because I was full of negativity to the PW guys or probably it was both of those reasons.”

The match goes out

“The Rumble is always about luck, the luck of the draw, the luck of the position of the numbers, the lucky elimination or even a lucky winner, me it was about bad luck, but those things happen, what can you do when you’re out numbered, so they threw me over the rope, its not the first time that has happened to me, probably wont be the last. This time it different you’re not going to get rid of me by throwing over the rope, this time you want to get rid of me its going to take a lot more. I know my mouth will put a target on my back and believe me I’m used to that, its been like that seen day one, when I was a green rookie all those years ago, and my mouth got me in trouble with the champ of the federation, I could say that I faced the champ that day and won the championship however the truth was I got my ass handed to me. However you learn more from defeats than you do from victories and trust me I learnt from my Rumble experience, I learnt about some of the competitors here in PW and I knew that I was right, this place is the pits and I will succeed and that means beating a certain Blinky, then so be it”

Chaos Kid faces comes into shot

“Blinky, let me introduce myself, I’m the god dam Chaos Kid. I know you have the power to decide your fate, I know that there are other guys in this match you have history with or know by their PW reputation, however me I’m different to all those other guys, I dance to the beat of a different drum. I wasn’t born to have many people follow me and do my bidding, but baby I was born to fight. Like I said the power is with you, choose your path wisely, take the easy path and choose some PW piece of crap or take the hard path and face me”

Comment

The camera is on but all that can be seen is darkness, suddenly a flicker of a match is seen

“I was suppose to set the PW world a light at the rumble, but its seemed like it was me that got burnt. Maybe it was my big mouth that got me in trouble, maybe it was because I was full of negativity to the PW guys or probably it was both of those reasons.”

The match goes out

“The Rumble is always about luck, the luck of the draw, the luck of the position of the numbers, the lucky elimination or even a lucky winner, me it was about bad luck, but those things happen, what can you do when you’re out numbered, so they threw me over the rope, its not the first time that has happened to me, probably wont be the last. This time it different you’re not going to get rid of me by throwing over the rope, this time you want to get rid of me its going to take a lot more. I know my mouth will put a target on my back and believe me I’m used to that, its been like that seen day one, when I was a green rookie all those years ago, and my mouth got me in trouble with the champ of the federation, I could say that I faced the champ that day and won the championship however the truth was I got my ass handed to me. However you learn more from defeats than you do from victories and trust me I learnt from my Rumble experience, I learnt about some of the competitors here in PW and I knew that I was right, this place is the pits and I will succeed and that means beating a certain Blinky, then so be it”

Chaos Kid faces comes into shot

“Blinky, let me introduce myself, I’m the god dam Chaos Kid. I know you have the power to decide your fate, I know that there are other guys in this match you have history with or know by their PW reputation, however me I’m different to all those other guys, I dance to the beat of a different drum. I wasn’t born to have many people follow me and do my bidding, but baby I was born to fight. Like I said the power is with you, choose your path wisely, take the easy path and choose some PW piece of crap or take the hard path and face me”

Comment

"Our next guest on Talking PW is a first time guest to the show, but no stranger to the biggest stage of them all...one of the contenders for the Intercontinental Championship opportunity...The Main Event! Welcome to the show"

Thanks for having me on.

"So you're vying for the Intercontinental Championship at yet another Wrestlemania, how do you feel being such a veteran on the stage?"

.....I feel.......

.....You know......

You know what I feel? I feel ashamed. Ashamed that after all these years, it's no longer about talent. It's no longer about what you do inside the ring. It's about being a show-dog. It's about how fluffy you look, how cute you look performing tricks, how well you obey the Authority figures. ......A debate? A FREAKING DEBATE AT WRESTLEMANIA?! THIS...THIS IS THE BEST WE CAN DO?

...Ya know....it's funny. I'm the highest damn paid star on roster, yet this is what I'm left with doing? I'm supposed to just grab a microphone, or a podium, or whatever the hell the elaborate Wrestlemania set-up is to just....talk. I'm an ass-kicker. I beat people up and I do it well. But now I'm supposed to....talk.

Ever since I returned, I've been treated like a second-class act. I'm one of the best of a generation. I forgot that for a while, I forgot that when I was trying to cater to the fans, when I was trying to help the new generation get over.....when I thought I was going to come back to give back to the place where I became a star. But that just isn't me. And neither is this freaking debate.

The powers in charge think the best way to use me at the showcase of our game is by sticking a microphone in my face and hoping I entertain people with wit and charm?

.....Well....I'll make sure I use that mic to entertain alright. But a lot of you may not enjoy the way I do it.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

"Our next guest on Talking PW is a first time guest to the show, but no stranger to the biggest stage of them all...one of the contenders for the Intercontinental Championship opportunity...The Main Event! Welcome to the show"

Thanks for having me on.

"So you're vying for the Intercontinental Championship at yet another Wrestlemania, how do you feel being such a veteran on the stage?"

.....I feel.......

.....You know......

You know what I feel? I feel ashamed. Ashamed that after all these years, it's no longer about talent. It's no longer about what you do inside the ring. It's about being a show-dog. It's about how fluffy you look, how cute you look performing tricks, how well you obey the Authority figures. ......A debate? A FREAKING DEBATE AT WRESTLEMANIA?! THIS...THIS IS THE BEST WE CAN DO?

...Ya know....it's funny. I'm the highest damn paid star on roster, yet this is what I'm left with doing? I'm supposed to just grab a microphone, or a podium, or whatever the hell the elaborate Wrestlemania set-up is to just....talk. I'm an ass-kicker. I beat people up and I do it well. But now I'm supposed to....talk.

Ever since I returned, I've been treated like a second-class act. I'm one of the best of a generation. I forgot that for a while, I forgot that when I was trying to cater to the fans, when I was trying to help the new generation get over.....when I thought I was going to come back to give back to the place where I became a star. But that just isn't me. And neither is this freaking debate.

The powers in charge think the best way to use me at the showcase of our game is by sticking a microphone in my face and hoping I entertain people with wit and charm?

.....Well....I'll make sure I use that mic to entertain alright. But a lot of you may not enjoy the way I do it.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

So here we are, up against a flavour of the month and the desperate hanger on. They actually think they're all that and a little bit, they think they're the bees knees just because they beat me and RT one time, one measly time after we'd already wrestled 2 matches back to back, beating the tag team champions along the way.

For the first time in years, I feel invigorated and excited, all it took was for people to treat me like a human being, to welcome me into a fold and embrace me.

(You try getting called a lunatic conspiracy theorist for years at a time and see how it effects you, trust me when I tell you it will. Those years have forever changed me and left a permanent mark so thankyou very much for that.)

First of all Ness, let me bleach my eyeballs as the thought of you covered in anything, including championship gold makes my brain vomit. Next of all, why the hell shouldn't we get a rematch clause, RT and I were the ones who beat the tag team champions, we beat them decisively and then like vultures you swooped in and picked the bones. That's like walking up to a drunk girl at a bar with an obvious daddy complex and telling her "I bet your father is proud of you, he's just too scared to pick up that phone and tell you"

So we're a bit late to the build-up, at least we were there for the actual match, there can be no disputing that RT and I were the best team on the night, why else would it have taken 3 matches for us to finally get beaten, we're just that damn good.

The Authority is truly what's best for PW, I can see that now, sometimes you need to cull the herd to protect it from itself, in a world where people voted for Brexit and think Donald Trump is a suitable president you can see why The Authority is around. PW needs protecting, especially from people like Ness and Blindy.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
                                I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
                                Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

Working...
                                X