Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PW WrestleMania 2017 - Card & Discussion

Originally posted by UT View Post
    I just want to reassure too that I wasn't attacking you [MENTION=27589]Oncall[/MENTION] , your grievances are your grievances and I got nothing but love for you.

I also have grievances. Like the fact [MENTION=79]SM?[/MENTION] thinks he can wrestle another match and isn't retiring after the beating I gave him. And the fact we aren't teaming anymore after my name change and can't be Team SMUT.
    I just came in this thread to post this!!! I'm mad at myself for not thinking of it when you guys were teaming. To think that I thought StarTouch was clever

Comment

I just want to reassure too that I wasn't attacking you [MENTION=27589]Oncall[/MENTION] , your grievances are your grievances and I got nothing but love for you.

I also have grievances. Like the fact [MENTION=79]SM?[/MENTION] thinks he can wrestle another match and isn't retiring after the beating I gave him. And the fact we aren't teaming anymore after my name change and can't be Team SMUT.
      I just came in this thread to post this!!! I'm mad at myself for not thinking of it when you guys were teaming. To think that I thought StarTouch was clever

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
        If you're initials were the other way around we could be team SLUT - instead it'd be team LSUT which isn't as effective.

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
          If you're initials were the other way around we could be team SLUT - instead it'd be team LSUT which isn't as effective.

Comment

I just want to reassure too that I wasn't attacking you @Oncall , your grievances are your grievances and I got nothing but love for you.

I also have grievances. Like the fact @SM? thinks he can wrestle another match and isn't retiring after the beating I gave him. And the fact we aren't teaming anymore after my name change and can't be Team SMUT.
            That really would have been a better name.
            surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

I just want to reassure too that I wasn't attacking you @Oncall , your grievances are your grievances and I got nothing but love for you.

I also have grievances. Like the fact @SM? thinks he can wrestle another match and isn't retiring after the beating I gave him. And the fact we aren't teaming anymore after my name change and can't be Team SMUT.
              That really would have been a better name.
              surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

I feel as if there's quite a few bullets being shot my way for winning the Rumble, but just cutting one promo right before the Rumble began.

I understand the complaint, I really do, but the thing is...............

I'M NOT GIVING UP MY SHOT!

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

I feel as if there's quite a few bullets being shot my way for winning the Rumble, but just cutting one promo right before the Rumble began.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by The Dazz View Post

I wouldn't say that. I think you participated. You had a story line going on. Legit.

And it worked. You won.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dazz View Post

I wouldn't say that. I think you participated. You had a story line going on. Legit.

And it worked. You won.

Comment

Don't give it up. Aaron wants an easy night!

Comment

Don't give it up. Aaron wants an easy night!

Comment

sign me up for that debate thing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                                I"m sorry, bud, I'm looking through the thread here and I don't see that. There's a debate thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X