PRE-MATCH PROMOS: The Chaos Kid Vs. Lawrence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRE-MATCH PROMOS: The Chaos Kid Vs. Lawrence

We had a hard time tracking down these competitors. But we finally did!

The Chaos Kid was hanging in a Biker Bar, making all the Bikers nervous. Before he walked out with all their Old Ladies, he gave us a short, for the record interview.

We also found Lawrence picking up women! He simply left the front doorstep of his mansion and chose amongst the ring rats camping on his front lawn. He gave us a short interview as he ushered the various girls into his foyer ...

These are those interviews ...

Re: PRE-MATCH PROMOS: The Chaos Kid Vs. Lawrence

Chaos Kid leaves the Biker Bar when a MMA interviewer stick a mic under his face

“Can we have a few words about your debut match against Lawrence at MMA?”

Chaos Kid looks at the mic and then at the interviewer and then at the mic again, Chaos Kid places his hand on the mic

“I will talk when I want to, not when you demand me too, therefore I will talk about my debut in an hour at the MMA arena”

Chaos Kid leaves the interviewer and walks back into the bar

*AN HOUR LATER*

The Camera pans around the dimly lit empty MMA arena, suddenly it stop with the ring in full view, and a single spot light focus on a figure on a chair in the middle of the ring, as it focuses in closer you can clearly see it’s the Chaos Kid

“You see here is the MMA arena, and omg what a dump it is, but then again there have been famous arenas that have been bingo halls”

Chaos Kid stretches his legs and puts his arms behind his head looking very comfortable

“So the debut MMA event is just around the corner, and my first match is against Lawrence, the guy who like to think smart, however I’m just amazed he actually thinks. I know he wants to shut me up beat the holy crap out of me and all those other bad thing, but I’ve heard this from so many different people my whole life, they say I talk too much, I got an ego and they are the person to finally keep me quiet. You know what Lawrence if you actually start to use your brain you would have thought of something, this match means nothing to me, hell you mean nothing to me, why because there is a bigger prize on the line on this card and that to be the first MMA champion”

Chaos Kid leans forward staring directly into the camera

“You need to use your head in this game, why did Mad Dog put us on third, because straight after our match, is the 6 man tag, there will be zero rest or recovery for us…so you want to beat me here is your chance”

Chaos kid gets of the chair and lies down on the canvas
    “maybe you can pin me” ..Chaos Kid lies on the canvas and bang his hand against the canvas three times

Chaos kid sits up and puts his hand on the back of his own neck “Maybe you can make me submit” with his other hand he taps the canvas three times

Chaos Kid rolls out of the ring and leans against the ring “maybe you can win by countout. .1..2..3..4..5..6…7…8….9…10”

Chaos kid rolls back inside the ring and grabs the chair and holds it in his hand “or Maybe you can win by DQ..” as Chaos Kid swing to hit his own head with the chair

“you see Lawrence you can win this match, but only because I will let you, cause that is the only way you can win, why because I’m the Chaos Kid and I’m simply better than you”

Comment

Chaos Kid leaves the Biker Bar when a MMA interviewer stick a mic under his face

“Can we have a few words about your debut match against Lawrence at MMA?”

Chaos Kid looks at the mic and then at the interviewer and then at the mic again, Chaos Kid places his hand on the mic

“I will talk when I want to, not when you demand me too, therefore I will talk about my debut in an hour at the MMA arena”

Chaos Kid leaves the interviewer and walks back into the bar

*AN HOUR LATER*

The Camera pans around the dimly lit empty MMA arena, suddenly it stop with the ring in full view, and a single spot light focus on a figure on a chair in the middle of the ring, as it focuses in closer you can clearly see it’s the Chaos Kid

“You see here is the MMA arena, and omg what a dump it is, but then again there have been famous arenas that have been bingo halls”

Chaos Kid stretches his legs and puts his arms behind his head looking very comfortable

“So the debut MMA event is just around the corner, and my first match is against Lawrence, the guy who like to think smart, however I’m just amazed he actually thinks. I know he wants to shut me up beat the holy crap out of me and all those other bad thing, but I’ve heard this from so many different people my whole life, they say I talk too much, I got an ego and they are the person to finally keep me quiet. You know what Lawrence if you actually start to use your brain you would have thought of something, this match means nothing to me, hell you mean nothing to me, why because there is a bigger prize on the line on this card and that to be the first MMA champion”

Chaos Kid leans forward staring directly into the camera

“You need to use your head in this game, why did Mad Dog put us on third, because straight after our match, is the 6 man tag, there will be zero rest or recovery for us…so you want to beat me here is your chance”

Chaos kid gets of the chair and lies down on the canvas
      “maybe you can pin me” ..Chaos Kid lies on the canvas and bang his hand against the canvas three times

Chaos kid sits up and puts his hand on the back of his own neck “Maybe you can make me submit” with his other hand he taps the canvas three times

Chaos Kid rolls out of the ring and leans against the ring “maybe you can win by countout. .1..2..3..4..5..6…7…8….9…10”

Chaos kid rolls back inside the ring and grabs the chair and holds it in his hand “or Maybe you can win by DQ..” as Chaos Kid swing to hit his own head with the chair

“you see Lawrence you can win this match, but only because I will let you, cause that is the only way you can win, why because I’m the Chaos Kid and I’m simply better than you”

Comment

*Backstage, Mad Dog smith is running around last minute, setting up stairs and getting his security team in place.

He sees Chaos Kid in the ring, hitting himself with a chair as the wedding videographers Mad Dog hired to film for the DVD film it.

Mad Dog's heart jumps into his throat. That's the last thing he needed.

True, the very nature of the Trios Cibernetico meant he'd have to face off against Kid eventually. (If he wasn't eliminated first. But shit, teamwork was important until every other member of the Rudo team was eliminated. Constant tags and all that. Help with your stanima.)

But here he was, the Hardcore brawler hitting himself with a steel chair to proove some Alpha Male point.

"Great," Mad Dog muttered. "Now my tag partner has a concussion."

Comment

*Backstage, Mad Dog smith is running around last minute, setting up stairs and getting his security team in place.

He sees Chaos Kid in the ring, hitting himself with a chair as the wedding videographers Mad Dog hired to film for the DVD film it.

Mad Dog's heart jumps into his throat. That's the last thing he needed.

True, the very nature of the Trios Cibernetico meant he'd have to face off against Kid eventually. (If he wasn't eliminated first. But shit, teamwork was important until every other member of the Rudo team was eliminated. Constant tags and all that. Help with your stanima.)

But here he was, the Hardcore brawler hitting himself with a steel chair to proove some Alpha Male point.

"Great," Mad Dog muttered. "Now my tag partner has a concussion."

Comment

I don't have much to say about the Chaos Kid that I haven't already said. However I do have a message for the PW Universe; think smart with your votes. Think smart about who you're voting for. And think smart about the future.

#ThinkSmart

Comment

I don't have much to say about the Chaos Kid that I haven't already said. However I do have a message for the PW Universe; think smart with your votes. Think smart about who you're voting for. And think smart about the future.

#ThinkSmart

Comment

*Mad Dog steps out of the locker room in his bathrobe,drying his hair with a towel.

He stops at the Gorilla position and looks through the curtain where he sees Lawrence cutting his promo at ringside.

Then he breaks the fourth wall, starring right at the good people of PW.

You see what I gotta work with it? I got one guy over here smashing his own face in with a steel chair.

This other guy? He's breaking kayfabe.

But hey, it's all good. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while, you might miss it.

Comment

*Mad Dog steps out of the locker room in his bathrobe,drying his hair with a towel.

He stops at the Gorilla position and looks through the curtain where he sees Lawrence cutting his promo at ringside.

Then he breaks the fourth wall, starring right at the good people of PW.

You see what I gotta work with it? I got one guy over here smashing his own face in with a steel chair.

This other guy? He's breaking kayfabe.

But hey, it's all good. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while, you might miss it.

Comment

you think im going to get on my soap box and beg for votes, you can think again, I'm not like Lawrence I got balls, I dont give a flying dam weather people like me or not, this is not a popularity contest and if it was I wouldn't be winning it thats for certain. I could give you a little hashtag so it would start trending and be the people number one guy but I'm not that guy, me I'm a stand up and tell you like it is guy, I'm a frigging asshole, I'm a motor mouth pain in the ass however for all my fault I'm still grateful im not Lawrence.

Comment

you think im going to get on my soap box and beg for votes, you can think again, I'm not like Lawrence I got balls, I dont give a flying dam weather people like me or not, this is not a popularity contest and if it was I wouldn't be winning it thats for certain. I could give you a little hashtag so it would start trending and be the people number one guy but I'm not that guy, me I'm a stand up and tell you like it is guy, I'm a frigging asshole, I'm a motor mouth pain in the ass however for all my fault I'm still grateful im not Lawrence.

Comment

*Mad Dog shakes his head and starts his pre-match stretching.

"That's the thing about breaking kayfabe," he says to himself. "It's contagious ..."

Comment

*Mad Dog shakes his head and starts his pre-match stretching.

"That's the thing about breaking kayfabe," he says to himself. "It's contagious ..."

Comment

A name is worth more around here than you may think.

You see I was just like you around the same time last year-new to the Coliseum, having my first one on one match, trying to make a name for myself. And I did so very well. I had a hell of a first year. And sure you're looking to do the same, but by no means are you gonna make that name off of my back.

It's not just some hashtag, not just a catchphrase. But it's a way of life. You have to think smart to survive and get through.

Only the best last.

#ThinkSmart

Comment

A name is worth more around here than you may think.

You see I was just like you around the same time last year-new to the Coliseum, having my first one on one match, trying to make a name for myself. And I did so very well. I had a hell of a first year. And sure you're looking to do the same, but by no means are you gonna make that name off of my back.

It's not just some hashtag, not just a catchphrase. But it's a way of life. You have to think smart to survive and get through.

Only the best last.

#ThinkSmart

Comment

Working...
                              X