PRE-MATCH PROMOS: The Chaos Kid Vs. Lawrence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRE-MATCH PROMOS: The Chaos Kid Vs. Lawrence

Thats the problem, you think way too much, you think you have a name, but the name is really a joke around here, I'm not here to make a name for myself, I'm not here to follow anyone else path, you know why, because I already got my own name, I've already made myself something in this world, so do I need PW or MMA to help my career, help no, you got this wrong way around, MMA and PW need my name to help them, they need my success, my reputation to help these companies.

For god sake Lawrence I offered to let you beat me in this match, so you should be grateful and say thank you sir and take the dam win, that is if you really think smart

Comment

Thats the problem, you think way too much, you think you have a name, but the name is really a joke around here, I'm not here to make a name for myself, I'm not here to follow anyone else path, you know why, because I already got my own name, I've already made myself something in this world, so do I need PW or MMA to help my career, help no, you got this wrong way around, MMA and PW need my name to help them, they need my success, my reputation to help these companies.

For god sake Lawrence I offered to let you beat me in this match, so you should be grateful and say thank you sir and take the dam win, that is if you really think smart

Comment

Opponents who just back down and don't compete? Do PW and MMA really need this? I think not.

The people know my name around here, even if they do spell it wrong (*cough* [MENTION=108492]Mad Dog Smith[/MENTION] *cough*), and you may have made a name for yourself elsewhere, but that means nothing in the Coliseum. You say you don't need PW and MMA, which is why I intend on humiliating you TWICE.

#ThinkSmart

Comment

Opponents who just back down and don't compete? Do PW and MMA really need this? I think not.

The people know my name around here, even if they do spell it wrong (*cough* [MENTION=108492]Mad Dog Smith[/MENTION] *cough*), and you may have made a name for yourself elsewhere, but that means nothing in the Coliseum. You say you don't need PW and MMA, which is why I intend on humiliating you TWICE.

#ThinkSmart

Comment

for a guy that has a hashtag #think smart you act dumb, we both have two matches on this card, which is more important beating me or winning the MMA title? because you wont be able to do both, because if you want me to compete against you, then you will be in no condition to compete in the 6 man tag, its not a boast its the truth. So do the smart thing and I will let you beat me, and then I will break you in the 6 man tag.

You asked an interesting question "Opponents who just back down and don't compete? Do PW and MMA really need this? "

You could ask another question "Do PW and MMA really need a wrestler whose claim to fame is a hashtag, who hasn't the talent, guts, heart soul, stamina or manhood to win a match so he start to beg for votes? Do PW and MMA really need someone like this"

You might care what the fans of the Coliseum think, I just dont give a dam, these mind less idiots want to cheers someone like you and you can be the hero to the these morons, I dont fight for them, I fight for me, so Lawrence think smart and do the smart thing take the win and worry about the 6 man tag.

Comment

for a guy that has a hashtag #think smart you act dumb, we both have two matches on this card, which is more important beating me or winning the MMA title? because you wont be able to do both, because if you want me to compete against you, then you will be in no condition to compete in the 6 man tag, its not a boast its the truth. So do the smart thing and I will let you beat me, and then I will break you in the 6 man tag.

You asked an interesting question "Opponents who just back down and don't compete? Do PW and MMA really need this? "

You could ask another question "Do PW and MMA really need a wrestler whose claim to fame is a hashtag, who hasn't the talent, guts, heart soul, stamina or manhood to win a match so he start to beg for votes? Do PW and MMA really need someone like this"

You might care what the fans of the Coliseum think, I just dont give a dam, these mind less idiots want to cheers someone like you and you can be the hero to the these morons, I dont fight for them, I fight for me, so Lawrence think smart and do the smart thing take the win and worry about the 6 man tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post

Ahh see you're wrong. That's exactly what I intend to do- beat you first so you're unable to even make it to the 6 man elimination tag, then it'll be an easy victory for my team, then I'll beat the others to become MMA's first ever champion. Very smart huh?

I'm none of those things and we both know it. You can bash your mouth as much as you like, come this Monday- your mouth will stay shut, your shoulders will stay pinned to the ground, and you'll be more the wiser after to #ThinkSmart before trying to participate in fights you can't win.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post

Ahh see you're wrong. That's exactly what I intend to do- beat you first so you're unable to even make it to the 6 man elimination tag, then it'll be an easy victory for my team, then I'll beat the others to become MMA's first ever champion. Very smart huh?

I'm none of those things and we both know it. You can bash your mouth as much as you like, come this Monday- your mouth will stay shut, your shoulders will stay pinned to the ground, and you'll be more the wiser after to #ThinkSmart before trying to participate in fights you can't win.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post

There is an important difference between thinking and doing, you might think you are man enough to put me down and keeping down so I dont appear in the 6 man tag and there is doing it, which believe me is a hell of alot harder. Trust me alot of people have said they will be the guy to finally shut my mouth, they will be the guy to stop me to put me down, no one has done it, and trust me I've faced alot harder competition that you.

You do remind me off Mad Dog in that same way in the form of a Chihuahua, you are one annoying yapping dog, talking alot yet not saying alot, and I hate dogs, cant stand them, I have no time for dogs, and you Lawrence think you are smart but baby you going to be in a world of hurt if you dont take that win, why because I'm the Chaos Kid and baby I'm just simply better than you

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post

There is an important difference between thinking and doing, you might think you are man enough to put me down and keeping down so I dont appear in the 6 man tag and there is doing it, which believe me is a hell of alot harder. Trust me alot of people have said they will be the guy to finally shut my mouth, they will be the guy to stop me to put me down, no one has done it, and trust me I've faced alot harder competition that you.

You do remind me off Mad Dog in that same way in the form of a Chihuahua, you are one annoying yapping dog, talking alot yet not saying alot, and I hate dogs, cant stand them, I have no time for dogs, and you Lawrence think you are smart but baby you going to be in a world of hurt if you dont take that win, why because I'm the Chaos Kid and baby I'm just simply better than you

Comment

Man, you know the Chaos Kid's hardcore.

He doesn't like dogs.

Who the hell doesn't like dogs?

Comment

Man, you know the Chaos Kid's hardcore.

He doesn't like dogs.

Who the hell doesn't like dogs?

Comment

Working...