Part VII - 2017 PW Royal Rumble Match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Part VII - 2017 PW Royal Rumble Match

I'm anyone but you have never faced me, but one day I will change that situation and we will meet on the middle of that ring

Comment

I'm anyone but you have never faced me, but one day I will change that situation and we will meet on the middle of that ring

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        N-E-1.
        You know ... I don't wanna brag but ...

I won a dog collar match ...

Just putting it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          N-E-1.
          You know ... I don't wanna brag but ...

I won a dog collar match ...

Just putting it out there.

Comment

yeah the champ vs the coward, yeah that has some kind of a ring to it, you tried to find any way possible to avoid the dog collar match, it just goes to show what kind a person the pup really is

Comment

yeah the champ vs the coward, yeah that has some kind of a ring to it, you tried to find any way possible to avoid the dog collar match, it just goes to show what kind a person the pup really is

Comment

Order of Elimination
                1, 2, 3 (tie). Rad, milopo, Falcone
                4. CIG
                5. Dukezilla
                6.7 (tie). Jake and dragonstorm
                8. Jason
                9. Mad Dog Smith
                10. SM
                11, 12, 13 (tie). RT, Mistress, Ness
                14. Chaos Kid
                15, 16 (tie). Raven* and The Main Event
                17. Lawrence
                18, 19 (tie). Oncall and LS
                20. Untouchable
                21. ShinobiMusashi
                22. DatGuy
                23. iron maiden
                24, 25, 26 (tie). WMS, Sea Slug, EasyRider
                27. HR

Comment

Order of Elimination
                  1, 2, 3 (tie). Rad, milopo, Falcone
                  4. CIG
                  5. Dukezilla
                  6.7 (tie). Jake and dragonstorm
                  8. Jason
                  9. Mad Dog Smith
                  10. SM
                  11, 12, 13 (tie). RT, Mistress, Ness
                  14. Chaos Kid
                  15, 16 (tie). Raven* and The Main Event
                  17. Lawrence
                  18, 19 (tie). Oncall and LS
                  20. Untouchable
                  21. ShinobiMusashi
                  22. DatGuy
                  23. iron maiden
                  24, 25, 26 (tie). WMS, Sea Slug, EasyRider
                  27. HR

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post
                    ... I don't recall. I mean, there may have been some reservations about how dangerous such a match could be but ...

You know, I'm the kind of guy who dives head first into danger, you know?

I mean, I'll do any thing if it ...

*Mad Dog looks around to see how loud he has to talk for everyone to hear him ...

ENTERTAINS THE GOOD PEOPLE OF PW! THE GREATEST WRESTLING FANS ON EARTH!!

Comment

... I don't recall. I mean, there may have been some reservations about how dangerous such a match could be but ...

*Mad Dog looks around to see how loud he has to talk for everyone to hear him ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post

"The good people of PW, god get off the soap box before I take that soap box and smash it over your head, you might what to pander to these morons who are going to cheer for you one moment and before you know it boo you the next...I'm not here for the fans I'm here for me, dont care if people like me, or hate me, but you better dam respect me...."

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post

"The good people of PW, god get off the soap box before I take that soap box and smash it over your head, you might what to pander to these morons who are going to cheer for you one moment and before you know it boo you the next...I'm not here for the fans I'm here for me, dont care if people like me, or hate me, but you better dam respect me...."

Comment

Well let me tell ya something, brother! The Dog is the champion of the people!

And I think it's safe to say, if anyone here in PW deserves a shot at the champ, it's Mad Dog Ezekiel Smith!

Comment

Well let me tell ya something, brother! The Dog is the champion of the people!

And I think it's safe to say, if anyone here in PW deserves a shot at the champ, it's Mad Dog Ezekiel Smith!

Comment

Working...
                              X