Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RT/Oncall vs. Lony/Raven* - Tag Team Title Turmoil (Fall #1): PW Royal Rumble 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RT/Oncall vs. Lony/Raven*: Tag Team Title Turmoil (Fall #1): PW Royal Rumble 2017

"You love it, [MENTION=27589]Oncall[/MENTION]. You loooooove it."

Score one for the good guys! I see [MENTION=53]Lony[/MENTION] went ahead and voted for his own team, while Team Future Tag Champs abstained and let the people decide who deserved to go through. And of course, the people saw what everyone always sees in the end: Team Authority deserves to be at the top of the PW Universe.

It's ok, Oncall. Come with me to the top of the mountain. The view is excellent.

Comment

Re: RT/Oncall vs. Lony/Raven*: Tag Team Title Turmoil (Fall #1): PW Royal Rumble 2017

"You love it, [MENTION=27589]Oncall[/MENTION]. You loooooove it."

Score one for the good guys! I see [MENTION=53]Lony[/MENTION] went ahead and voted for his own team, while Team Future Tag Champs abstained and let the people decide who deserved to go through. And of course, the people saw what everyone always sees in the end: Team Authority deserves to be at the top of the PW Universe.

It's ok, Oncall. Come with me to the top of the mountain. The view is excellent.

Comment

Working...
      X